GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's add a voices clip version here  (Read 139 times)

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Creating the..... Body Beautiful
Let's add a voices clip version here
« on: October 08, 2019, 03:18:05 AM »

Would be cool

And you fella could all hear my pleasant and seductive voice😎😎😎
Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎

Chris

• WIZARD
Re: Let's add a voices clip version here
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 04:30:23 AM »

No thanks don't want you fapping over my voice
Now everytime I'm about to do a set which I know is gonna be tough as hell, I tell myself "Just think about how you wanna look."

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 08:26:54 AM »

the site could be so big today but its purposely kept a small drug market this is something that I specifically asked to combine.. market is fine but must go hand in hand with lots of posting activity from various real legit members  (most forums out there have many gimmicks.. on here I try my hardest to limit it to minimum)

adding voice is fine with me but im more about adding younger generation.. bring more and more new generation athletes and just the common every day joe who is a round person not only steroid lover,,

the jacktaquila type poster was great.. that username was very good while posting.. very very good and he should be back

so was djufo who you somehow offended I don't know how but why would he not post? he was magnificent contributor

quite few others come to mind,,

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

dj181

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 08:45:37 AM »

Jack tequila was a smart dude

David the man will be back

Would be cool.to get Greg Douchette and coach Trev on over here

bril

• WIZARD
  • RIP Wren
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 09:31:04 AM »

Greg wouldn?t be good here. He preaches the exact opposite of the Bible almost.

We haven?t had the best luck with fitness YouTubers here...
See my log here:
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=49742.msg1260727#msg1260727

Instagram: jack3ddad
AminoAsylum: Ben15
TRT, trenbaloney, and orals

wolfman9999

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 06:31:13 AM »

Would be cool

I know you want everyone to know what an amazing narcissist you are , and I want to thank you for posting this thread in this section rather than detailing someone else?s thread.
You put a lot of energy into being active on this forum. I think it would be great if you applied the advice you received on here (which is gold), and then make a log of your experience with the hands on application. I?m really not trying to be a dick, but I have noticed that you do post a lot and it could be considered trolling by some people, when it derails someone else?s thread off topic in a way that incites negativity.  Being on this forum is a privilege, and many of these athletes make their living based on the information shared on this place.  I don?t want you to think I?m trying to flame you, but I?ve just noticed a trend in a lot of the other threads lately, and I have wanted to say something but I didn?t want to take away from another athlete trying to learn.

Seriously though, it would be great if you started a log , and detailed your progress, and in it you could make posts and updates every day about how it?s going , as well as updates with your personal life.  I think you?d get a lot better response that way, especially if you apply the advice you have sought.  Then you could be able to post as much as you want, without taking away from other members topics and threads.  I have a couple logs and it?s a great way to track your progress, and I think you?ll get much better feedback because you can rant in your own threads without detracting from others questions.

Just remember that for the majority of members on this forum, this is very serious, and as it is a great privilege to be a member here, try to contribute constructively and minimize what could be considered as trolling, because it can be construed as disrespectful.

I look forward to hopefully seeing a daily log from you !

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 06:45:02 AM »

^lol where do you think they all started?

doesn't need to be rocket scientist to see the deep DEEP influence of gh15 on every fitness individual out there especially hard corre bodybuild which is a minority today but still there.. and im not talking linguistics.. I know I brought all the "(whatevername) approved" to the world... I bought half the lexicon of modern bodybuild and fitness to the world but that's beside the point,,

im talking about the youtubers who used to be here when young kids (teens to early 30s even mid 30s).. they were all here tru the decade from Jason blah ice-cream.. to that jerry something... to that the doc huge.. to the matt angus.. to the axl juica.. to the Canadian antonine to blp to some gnova team delray misfit to that kid that inject million mgs I forgot his name baskin robins I call him to ofcourse david palumbo and many others including various gurus

some of them are here just much less active like blp etc

also don't forget people get old.. and have life.. but generally speaking we had them all on here.. like really ALL on here that included that kid that get naked for girls.. that include those bunch of fellas jeff seidand that other fella from israel that live in Russia now I forgot his name.. great great physiqe but claimed natural lol

also we had here the enigmas lol the Apollos.. lol remember Apollo? lol was good fella it just that he was here when this place was mega mega top of the multiverse.. and was hard to take notice during that time when gh15.org was everything period.. there was such a time 2012-2014 gh15.org was everything in bodybuild and fitness. end of case

there are many I forgot.. some of them are still here

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 05:39:03 PM »

Would be cool

I know you want everyone to know what an amazing narcissist you are , and I want to thank you for posting this thread in this section rather than detailing someone else?s thread.
You put a lot of energy into being active on this forum. I think it would be great if you applied the advice you received on here (which is gold), and then make a log of your experience with the hands on application. I?m really not trying to be a dick, but I have noticed that you do post a lot and it could be considered trolling by some people, when it derails someone else?s thread off topic in a way that incites negativity.  Being on this forum is a privilege, and many of these athletes make their living based on the information shared on this place.  I don?t want you to think I?m trying to flame you, but I?ve just noticed a trend in a lot of the other threads lately, and I have wanted to say something but I didn?t want to take away from another athlete trying to learn.

Seriously though, it would be great if you started a log , and detailed your progress, and in it you could make posts and updates every day about how it?s going , as well as updates with your personal life.  I think you?d get a lot better response that way, especially if you apply the advice you have sought.  Then you could be able to post as much as you want, without taking away from other members topics and threads.  I have a couple logs and it?s a great way to track your progress, and I think you?ll get much better feedback because you can rant in your own threads without detracting from others questions.

Just remember that for the majority of members on this forum, this is very serious, and as it is a great privilege to be a member here, try to contribute constructively and minimize what could be considered as trolling, because it can be construed as disrespectful.

I think this is a great idea for dj

bril

• WIZARD
  • RIP Wren
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2019, 12:44:21 AM »

^lol where do you think they all started?

doesn't need to be rocket scientist to see the deep DEEP influence of gh15 on every fitness individual out there especially hard corre bodybuild which is a minority today but still there.. and im not talking linguistics.. I know I brought all the "(whatevername) approved" to the world... I bought half the lexicon of modern bodybuild and fitness to the world but that's beside the point,,

im talking about the youtubers who used to be here when young kids (teens to early 30s even mid 30s).. they were all here tru the decade from Jason blah ice-cream.. to that jerry something... to that the doc huge.. to the matt angus.. to the axl juica.. to the Canadian antonine to blp to some gnova team delray misfit to that kid that inject million mgs I forgot his name baskin robins I call him to ofcourse david palumbo and many others including various gurus

some of them are here just much less active like blp etc

also don't forget people get old.. and have life.. but generally speaking we had them all on here.. like really ALL on here that included that kid that get naked for girls.. that include those bunch of fellas jeff seidand that other fella from israel that live in Russia now I forgot his name.. great great physiqe but claimed natural lol

also we had here the enigmas lol the Apollos.. lol remember Apollo? lol was good fella it just that he was here when this place was mega mega top of the multiverse.. and was hard to take notice during that time when gh15.org was everything period.. there was such a time 2012-2014 gh15.org was everything in bodybuild and fitness. end of case

there are many I forgot.. some of them are still here

gh15 approved

I know, I?ve been here since 2012 LOJ, I just know when we have had guys like jerry ward, blabla, etc they always just wind up starting drama. Douchette isn?t a bad guy I agree with him on a lot, but he also preaches a lot that is opposite of what is said here.

Coach Trevor is here somewhere. He has done a few vids with Doc Huge about gh15 protocols.

See my log here:
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=49742.msg1260727#msg1260727

Instagram: jack3ddad
AminoAsylum: Ben15
TRT, trenbaloney, and orals

dj181

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2019, 01:53:44 AM »

Would be cool

Alllright so go into detail more about this log

Like what I inject ed, eat ed, training ed?

And the social thing I am working on it as I know my narcissistsm fuck me up so I try to curb it like maybe have a real date with a female and not tell her I am a self entitled narcissist who practiced alcoholism for over 4 years

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2019, 04:16:13 AM »

like maybe have a real date with a female and not tell her I am a self entitled narcissist who practiced alcoholism for over 4 years

Just ask her like, hey, how did your day go today, and, what do you do for fun?

Don't talk about yourself at all.  Period.  If she asks you a direct question, laugh and brush it off if you can, answer briefly and not completely if you can't, and then immediately turn it around to talking about her.  Ask her another question.

I can't believe you got so far through your 40s without figuring this one out.

You can't be tall, dark, and mysterious if you uncontrollably vomit up all your information about yourself in the first date. 

Women can be completely into somebody without knowing a damn thing about him.  Trust me on this one.  Their biology is not wired to care about every facet of your past, only what you bring to the table right now.  Trust me on that one, too.   Indeed, familiarity breeds contempt in the female mind.  Unknown and mysterious = exciting.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

dj181

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2019, 05:07:00 AM »

like maybe have a real date with a female and not tell her I am a self entitled narcissist who practiced alcoholism for over 4 years

Don't talk about yourself at all.  Period.  If she asks you a direct question, laugh and brush it off if you can, answer briefly and not completely if you can't, and then immediately turn it around to talking about her.  Ask her another question.

I can't believe you got so far through your 40s without figuring this one out.

You can't be tall, dark, and mysterious if you uncontrollably vomit up all your information about yourself in the first date. 

Women can be completely into somebody without knowing a damn thing about him.  Trust me on this one.  Their biology is not wired to care about every facet of your past, only what you bring to the table right now.  Trust me on that one, too.   Indeed, familiarity breeds contempt in the female mind.  Unknown and mysterious = exciting.

Yeah I get this.but playing games like this on pisses me off so greatly because it IS NOT MASCULINE

I love being straight and no goddamn games but if I took it to extreme I'd just go and say "hey slut put on sheer stockings high heeled shoes tiny silk thong panties and let me bend you over this table and gag your mouth and tie your wrists and ankles and fuck and cum deep in your ass 10 times" but don't think she'd agreed to.that

And ok, maybe I keep up this macho facade coz I don't want to have strong feelings for her coz.them she can control and manipulate me and I fucking hate being controlled

raptor67

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2019, 11:35:55 AM »

Worst advice ever. Tell her she looks like a tranny, and when she gets offended, ask if you can check for a dick. This method has a 100% success rate for me
Pages: [1]   Go Up