GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jury is Now Deliberating Botham Jean Murder  (Read 1135 times)

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
Re: Jury is Now Deliberating Botham Jean Murder
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2019, 11:57:02 PM »

one thing you should learn in life is that you always lock your door behind you period end of case so no one gets in unless you allow them too or they bust in in order to get you

this would probably prevent the all thing from happening eventhough I never really followed this case so I don't know but lock the damn door behind you.. so simple to do.. and when I say lock I mean the top chain too.. then no one comes in unless you want them to..

gh15 approved

I agree one hundred percent. That's basic shit everyone should know. But who knows for whatever reason the guy left it open. Perhaps he was popping in and out. Most of these guys are lazy/forgetful. Happens all the time even on my street people forget to put their car mirrors in. Someone gets jealous of the car and kick them off.

serotonin101

• WIZARD
  • honor is the morality of greater men
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2019, 02:01:29 AM »

And you're missing the point that it's easy to be distracted when walking into a room. Most apartments have very similar if not identical floor plans which means furniture placement will essentially be the same. I don't examine the furniture when I open what I presume is my front door. You're acting like this person should be analyzing everything at any given time when that is not the case. There are many times where I've seen people walk up to cars they presume is their own in a parking lot and try to get in them despite being able to see through every window and being able to see key differences between their own vehicle and someone else's such as bottles or cups in the cup holder, passes/decorations hanging from the mirror, contents of the back seat, etc. It really is an honest mistake that many people make on a regular basis. Hell I had someone try to get in my car while I was sitting in the driver seat in broad daylight simply because they were preoccupied with something else whether that be texting, a phone call, something on their mind, etc. You've already admitted personal bias which just further discounts any arguments you may make. I've been on both sides of these kinds of situations. Just hang it up and say you hate cops and have no logical reason behind your arguments. I'd have much more respect for that statement.
I may look better than most,  but deep down inside I feel uglier than I've ever been.  With every food weighed, every calorie counted,  every milliliter drawn, I fall further and further from perfection. I have become a beautiful monster.

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2019, 02:09:39 AM »

And you're missing the point that it's easy to be distracted when walking into a room. Most apartments have very similar if not identical floor plans which means furniture placement will essentially be the same. I don't examine the furniture when I open what I presume is my front door. You're acting like this person should be analyzing everything at any given time when that is not the case. There are many times where I've seen people walk up to cars they presume is their own in a parking lot and try to get in them despite being able to see through every window and being able to see key differences between their own vehicle and someone else's such as bottles or cups in the cup holder, passes/decorations hanging from the mirror, contents of the back seat, etc. It really is an honest mistake that many people make on a regular basis. Hell I had someone try to get in my car while I was sitting in the driver seat in broad daylight simply because they were preoccupied with something else whether that be texting, a phone call, something on their mind, etc. You've already admitted personal bias which just further discounts any arguments you may make. I've been on both sides of these kinds of situations. Just hang it up and say you hate cops and have no logical reason behind your arguments. I'd have much more respect for that statement.

+1

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2019, 02:43:29 AM »

The defence was appointed by the police, the prosecutor is appointed by the state, the police have a certain respectable degree of immunity under the law. Where's the justice? They were obviously going to give her a favourable sentence just for being a cop. A white cop. Now, the key witness has been killed and it is up to the police yet again to investigate who did it knowing fair well, they can reveal and conceal whatever they want unless pressured to do otherwise by the court, which hardly happens yet again because of their immunity. Someone needs to hire a private investigator or something because honestly this is getting out of hand.

again you are 1 stupid 2 hate whites 3 hate cops, so your opinion needs nothing

you are also A professional investigator and mma coach?  did you decide yet what a steroid is yet,,,is tren still making you sick and. lethargic,,,oh the horror that big bad tren,,,so HARSH!!? lol

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2019, 02:47:57 AM »

Why wouldn't you over analyse a situation when you believe there is a perceived threat. This is a natural instinct and naturally your guard is up and most alert in these kinds of situations, you look at the floors, the walls, the size of the room itself the crooks and crannies. Everything because something has alerted you of sudden danger. This is what a reasonable man would do. What a reasonable man wouldn't do, is shoot someone irrespective of his surroundings. Not even a predator does that in a jungle, they look at the trees, the leaves, the distance between them and the prey.. for fuck sake what I'm trying to say here is that it's a natural instinct to analyse your surroundings before you make a sudden decision to pull the trigger and kill someone and if you saw the defence statement, you would see that she argued that she was looking around and saw the silhouette of a man before shooting him which means she couldn't have missed all these indications that this is clearly not her room. She was well aware of her surroundings. Therefore, my point stands. Not to mention some of her points don't make sense, the witnesses claim the door was not open as they are automatic fire doors that close themselves. You're also ignored another point I made. Is it fair, just and reasonable to shoot an unarmed man eating ice cream on his couch dead? Is this reasonable force? How about shooting him in the leg, the arm but why are you going to shoot him dead? Why are you going to shoot him at all when you probably know he isn't sitting around eating ice cream conveniently with a revolver in hand, I mean that and the fact that the room is different should be enough to tell you that he probably isn't there waiting for you to enter to kill you? This is one of the biggest issues with the police force especially in the US and you continue to overlook it and call me biased, police are being trained to SHOOT TO KILL. They are being brainwashed in their departments that if someone doesn't show you their hands just say you were scared for your life and shoot them. This is clear abuse of powers but because they are loopholes in the system which I have explained time and time again, they know for the most part they will be untouched by the government. It's not justice to them, it's about sticking with their own and operating in a manner that covers their own asses.

I have no logical argument? And oh please, don't flatter me. I don't need your respects.

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2019, 03:05:00 AM »

Obviously you don't understand how the fight or flight response works. When there's a perceived threat the individual undergoes tunnel vision. It is not basic instinct to assess surroundings. Watch a wild animal get scared and run straight into a wall. Startle your own dog and he'll bite you even though he's known you for years. Higher brain function shuts down. Cmon dude you're grasping at st***** now. You keep saying "reasonable" but what is evoked in a state of fear or danger is anything but reasonable. A reasonable being does not act reasonable when threatened. You know what people say, if you're stupid it's better to keep your mouth shut and let others think of you as they will instead of opening and your mouth and proving them right.
I may look better than most,  but deep down inside I feel uglier than I've ever been.  With every food weighed, every calorie counted,  every milliliter drawn, I fall further and further from perfection. I have become a beautiful monster.

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2019, 03:27:44 AM »

Obviously you don't understand how the fight or flight response works. When there's a perceived threat the individual undergoes tunnel vision. It is not basic instinct to assess surroundings. Watch a wild animal get scared and run straight into a wall. Startle your own dog and he'll bite you even though he's known you for years. Higher brain function shuts down. Cmon dude you're grasping at st***** now. You keep saying "reasonable" but what is evoked in a state of fear or danger is anything but reasonable. A reasonable being does not act reasonable when threatened. You know what people say, if you're stupid it's better to keep your mouth shut and let others think of you as they will instead of opening and your mouth and proving them right.

Hold on, you're talking completely out of your ass now with your petty insults. To believe one is in danger is a recognisable element of the law. No doubt. But how can you correlate that with someone sitting on their couch eating ice cream? That alone trumps the fight or flight response you bring up ? it has no relevance here. There was no fighting or flighting going on in the first place. The man was sitting on his couch and eating ice cream. Do I need to say more? That alone should have brought you enough time to assess your surroundings and realise you're in the wrong place. But no. Your immediate response was drawing the weapon. The fear of danger is unjustified here.

You say a reasonable being does not act reasonable when threatened. You're actually making up new facts to the case to support your argument lmao. The guy didn't even threaten her. He was sitting on the couch and eating ice cream for Christ sake. This alone should have been enough to de-escalate said situation. Tell me, where is the fight or flight you're talking about? Do you even believe what you're saying or are you just arguing with me to stroke your pet ego, because with all your respects and calling me stupid and biased and illogical and this and that, won't trouble me at night not one bit. Stay on course of the subject or stay in your lane. Period.

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2019, 03:35:16 AM »

So you have the authority to determine when someone feels threatened? If I walked into what I believed to be my residence and saw someone else in there that I was not expecting to be there you best bet I'd feel alarmed and threatened. Just keep digging dude. I don't even have to do any work, you just keep giving evidence to how stupid you are. Completely clueless how the brain works.

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2019, 03:46:59 AM »

So you have the authority to determine when someone feels threatened? If I walked into what I believed to be my residence and saw someone else in there that I was not expecting to be there you best bet I'd feel alarmed and threatened. Just keep digging dude. I don't even have to do any work, you just keep giving evidence to how stupid you are. Completely clueless how the brain works.

If you feel the need to shoot and kill someone eating ice cream and watching TV, you're absolutely nuts. It would be alarming and distressing yes, I mean he's in your supposed room, but NOT ENOUGH to justify the use of a lethal weapon before even asking who the hell are you? All this could have ended with a simple conversation, "who the hell are you and why are you in my apartment?" "What are you talking about, this is room 2685, I own this apartment" "oh really?' "yeah" "sorry I think I'm in the wrong room." This is a natural human response. Now, if the man was standing around like a shadow figure, masked up gloved up waiting for something to happen now that's a different story - shoot to kill or injure. He was just sitting and eating ice cream. There is no immediate threat here.

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2019, 04:18:38 AM »

If you feel the need to shoot and kill someone eating ice cream and watching TV, you're absolutely nuts. It would be alarming and distressing yes, I mean he's in your supposed room, but NOT ENOUGH to justify the use of a lethal weapon before even asking who the hell are you? All this could have ended with a simple conversation, "who the hell are you and why are you in my apartment?" "What are you talking about, this is room 2685, I own this apartment" "oh really?' "yeah" "sorry I think I'm in the wrong room." This is a natural human response. Now, if the man was standing around like a shadow figure, masked up gloved up waiting for something to happen now that's a different story - shoot to kill or injure. He was just sitting and eating ice cream. There is no immediate threat here.
You're acting as if one has the time to process in a time like this. You're missing the point of which an individual will not process what's going on beyond the fact there is a stranger in their presumed residence. Why do you think eye witness testimony is so awful? Open a psychology book and read about what happens to cognitive functioning during times of distress or perceived danger. The only thing instinctively that matters is self preservation by eliminating the threat either by fleeing or killing it, at any cost. The current species population didn't get to this point by evaluating their surroundings during times of perceived immediate threats.

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2019, 04:35:08 AM »

You're acting as if one has the time to process in a time like this. You're missing the point of which an individual will not process what's going on beyond the fact there is a stranger in their presumed residence. Why do you think eye witness testimony is so awful? Open a psychology book and read about what happens to cognitive functioning during times of distress or perceived danger. The only thing instinctively that matters is self preservation by eliminating the threat either by fleeing or killing it, at any cost. The current species population didn't get to this point by evaluating their surroundings during times of perceived immediate threats.

The problem with you is that you don't understand nuances. Sure there is a perceived threat, but how high, and does it warrant the use of a lethal weapon? I used to be in security and we were taught about the different levels of escalation. You don't just go balls to the walls brawling at every opportunity you get. Most situations can be deterred by a simple conversation, something you clearly don't have the ability to do considering the fact that you can't even hold a conversation without throwing a temper tantrum and trying to convince yourself how stupid I am to make you feel better about yourself - Likewise, you don't pull out a gun and shoot an unarmed man without reasonable suspicion that he may be armed too. Now considering the fact he was chilling, eat ice cream, what's the likelihood he would have a revolver conveniently in his lap? Not much. At this point, you must de-escalate and demonstrate some sense of control and understand your surroundings. If you are not mindful of your surroundings, then you have no business being a cop or security officer - you're putting the public at more harm than good. You keep trying to talk about how the human mind works, but you fail to demonstrate the ability to think like a reasonable adult. How old are you may I ask? A reasonable adult is aware of threats and perceived danger, yes. But he is also aware that all threats are not the same and you can't just shoot someone because you feel threatened. That's how a caveman thinks. Not a reasonable human being. A reasonable human being is thoughtful and nuanced in his approach.

serotonin101

• WIZARD
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2019, 05:37:11 AM »

The problem with you is that you don't understand nuances. Sure there is a perceived threat, but how high, and does it warrant the use of a lethal weapon? I used to be in security and we were taught about the different levels of escalation. You don't just go balls to the walls brawling at every opportunity you get. Most situations can be deterred by a simple conversation, something you clearly don't have the ability to do considering the fact that you can't even hold a conversation without throwing a temper tantrum and trying to convince yourself how stupid I am to make you feel better about yourself - Likewise, you don't pull out a gun and shoot an unarmed man without reasonable suspicion that he may be armed too. Now considering the fact he was chilling, eat ice cream, what's the likelihood he would have a revolver conveniently in his lap? Not much. At this point, you must de-escalate and demonstrate some sense of control and understand your surroundings. If you are not mindful of your surroundings, then you have no business being a cop or security officer - you're putting the public at more harm than good. You keep trying to talk about how the human mind works, but you fail to demonstrate the ability to think like a reasonable adult. How old are you may I ask? A reasonable adult is aware of threats and perceived danger, yes. But he is also aware that all threats are not the same and you can't just shoot someone because you feel threatened. That's how a caveman thinks. Not a reasonable human being. A reasonable human being is thoughtful and nuanced in his approach.
It's not a tantrum, it's amazement. Like seriously. I never thought an individual could be as dumb as you are. You're ignorance is laughable. Why would I let someone like you under my skin? I don't know you from Adam so I just call a spade, a spade. You're just flat out uneducated and don't understand how the human brain works. I don't have to convince myself how stupid you are, you've done a fine job of that already. I've wasted enough time going back and forth with you, I'm done here.

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2019, 05:52:19 AM »

Have either of you guys heard of paragraphs?

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2019, 05:59:38 AM »

It's not a tantrum, it's amazement. Like seriously. I never thought an individual could be as dumb as you are. You're ignorance is laughable. Why would I let someone like you under my skin? I don't know you from Adam so I just call a spade, a spade. You're just flat out uneducated and don't understand how the human brain works. I don't have to convince myself how stupid you are, you've done a fine job of that already. I've wasted enough time going back and forth with you, I'm done here.

Lmao you're done not because you argued your point meticulously, you're done because you made this personal from the start and got your feelings hurt just because I have an opinion different to yours and you have chosen to opt out of the conversation by your own admission on a personal note as well. "Why would I let someone like you under my skin" proceeds with a thoGlobalnd more insults loool. Sure, buddeh keep telling whatever you need to convince yourself to help you sleep comfortably at night. You see, I'm not like you. When, you have the upper hand (or at least try to in terms of conversation) you take every opportunity to moan and insult. When I have the upper hand (which I clearly do now because you have decided to leave the conversation), I have mercy and we can still converse on as many topics as you like in other threads because unlike you who has a weird fascination with me, I see right through you. I'm not interested in you. I'm interested in conversation and if you are offended by my opinion then you have just proved what I have stated all along - you clearly don't have the ability to hold a simple conversation. How old are you?

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2019, 06:00:29 AM »

Have either of you guys heard of paragraphs?

At least we have something in common right? Now we can be buddies! Yay!

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2019, 10:40:29 AM »

Lmao you're done not because you argued your point meticulously, you're done because you made this personal from the start and got your feelings hurt just because I have an opinion different to yours and you have chosen to opt out of the conversation by your own admission on a personal note as well. "Why would I let someone like you under my skin" proceeds with a thoGlobalnd more insults loool. Sure, buddeh keep telling whatever you need to convince yourself to help you sleep comfortably at night. You see, I'm not like you. When, you have the upper hand (or at least try to in terms of conversation) you take every opportunity to moan and insult. When I have the upper hand (which I clearly do now because you have decided to leave the conversation), I have mercy and we can still converse on as many topics as you like in other threads because unlike you who has a weird fascination with me, I see right through you. I'm not interested in you. I'm interested in conversation and if you are offended by my opinion then you have just proved what I have stated all along - you clearly don't have the ability to hold a simple conversation. How old are you?

you are some faggot that tries to sound intellectual online when you have a LOW IQ, you are a try hard and you know zilch about AAS ask newbie questions and can't handle tren and have to take accutane a little kiddie drug because you have a scarred up face cuz you don't know proper hygeine,,,, he actually has an impressive physique and knowledge of steroids and probably doesn't give a fucka bout internet faggotsl ike you who are scared of white people and cops.  your the insecure little bitch, how dare you insult anyone on this board

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2019, 06:15:17 PM »

the wall thing is true.. but generally speaking with animals other than humans it usually happens when the flesh has  other issues.. with the eye sight.. such as but not limited to-- dry eye.. cataracts due to diabetes.. glaucoma.. nuclear sclerosis.. and various of other conditions.. it usually happen when the eyesight  is not good with animals (including the human animal)

humans too get cataracts just from getting old.. if its in your genetics its in your genetics.. and you may or may not get it onto the surface of the flesh

so yes the tunnel happens when stressed but it almost always come with an additional condition causing it..  general anxiety can cause it but its one and few in between.. it is almost always medical condition that prevent the eye from seeing clearly aka not totally blind but around 50% or more loss of vision in both eyes  (again in cataracts it is not loss of vision it is simply a screen over the pupil as im sure you are all aware of.. and this decrease vision make it all look bronzish cloudish and simply blurred.. add to it anxiety and you better be careful since you will hit the damn pole with or without tunnel vision.. but tunnel vision will be part of the medical condition I described above 

with regard to dog biting.. it always a dependent of how the human raised him and how much love he was given.. a dog that got constant love and attention and treated softly and with 100% gentles from puppy age will simply not bite.. I tested it multiple times no instinct and no shminstic.. he/she maybe will "snap" ::) at you but even that will only happen in rare occasion.. (can also happen during game when chewing too rough on your knuckles.. but its done out of LOVE) when you try to inject them with a needle for the first time and lack the experience of how to do it.. but even that "snap" wont be biting it will be described as "instinct" and it is instinct just like you will scratch once muskito bite you if you don't want to hurt that muskito.. (humans instinctively will try to smash the muskito with their hand.. and this also what they apply that dogs will do when their instinct go into play.. well not always.. far from always if the god was raised by a truly loving human being)

again I talk about gods ;) that been loved just like human children

majority of the human species  have no idea what im talking about because they don't have the time nor the money nor the willingness to sacrifice their own lives for dogs.. so they are not able to see it.. they treat dogs like objects.. they call dog "it" they simply consider the dog a possession.. and this goes to the wiring of the human brain and how they perceive things aka priorities and truly has a lot to do with the condition the human animal was raised under

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2019, 06:15:52 AM »

46 residents also said that they have tried to go in the wrong apartment, several testified at trial, one that he barged in on a lady thinking it was his apartment. The lead investigator (Texas Ranger) said he got confused about what floor he was on several times while investigating.

She lives on the third floor.

He lived above her on the fourth floor.

She parked on the wrong level, went to the door she thought was hers, and the door apparently was not latched and opened, which got her thinking something was wrong, but in the next few seconds in the dark apartment she saw a man get up and come toward her.

The prosecution claims she shot him as he got up and that he walked toward her after being shot twice.

She claims she said show me your hands but he ignored her and sped up toward her.  She yelled hey, hey, hey, and shot him twice.

Then she noticed it was not her apartment.

I am reposting this because everybody is arguing but nobody appears to have reviewed the facts.  The door did not latch because it was defective.  The keys were key cards that are used to open an electronic lock.

The apartment was dark, so all of these visual clues were unavailable to her. 

46 persons in that apartment complex said they had gone to the wrong apartment because the layout is confusing.  Even the Texas Ranger that lead the investigation got confused as to what floor he was on.  So was it so unreasonable that she also was confused about what floor she was on?
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2019, 07:56:48 AM »

^time to change owners of the apt complex I would say.. renovate the all damn place and invest in better and safer doors

when 50 people go into the wrong place in a building.. you either destroy the damn building or renovate it by making is user friendly.. both take investment of $$$ something that should have been done once more than 20 people got lost there (if it's true that is)

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2019, 09:37:46 AM »

I always lock my doors.
Who in this day and age lives with doors unlocked so people can barge in?

Yea maybe like 50-60 yrs ago one could even sleep with doors unlocked and windows open all night but not in this day and age.

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2019, 10:56:46 PM »

^time to change owners of the apt complex I would say.. renovate the all damn place and invest in better and safer doors

when 50 people go into the wrong place in a building.. you either destroy the damn building or renovate it by making is user friendly.. both take investment of $$$ something that should have been done once more than 20 people got lost there (if it's true that is)

gh15 approved

All it would take is a stripe of different colored paint in the parking deck with the number of the level on which you have parked and maybe a sign in the hallway where you get off the elevator.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2019, 05:12:45 AM »

^and what if Jason gnova reside there?? then what?? lol

got to do it user super friendly.. lol

gh15 approved

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2019, 06:09:55 AM »

^and what if Jason gnova reside there?? then what?? lol

got to do it user super friendly.. lol

gh15 approved

When 50 people have complained about the layout of the building and renovations have not been made, then we must ask how much of a responsibility the estate owners had a role to play. Not necessarily in the killing itself, but the lack of convenience within the building that may have lead to several other daily disasters. You would at least raise an eyebrow that it is a privacy risk if 50 or so people are consistently going to the wrong rooms. But then again, no one wants to ask the tough questions and the estate is probably owned by the government.

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2019, 07:13:47 AM »

Just so everyone is well reminded, the police department are the ones who investigated this incident. What's the likelihood they rounded up 40-50 people to ask them had they ever gone to the wrong room before? It makes no bonkers sense except that they are trying to figure out an appropriate defence for one of their own. And what's the logistics of all this, is it 50 people last year, this year, when and if this is a widespread problem was it reported to the council? It's not specific. And if this was a widespread problem, didn't Amber at least reflect upon it once before resorting to lethal force? Of course the "Texas ranger" who is probably from the same department as Amber is going to say "even I got mistaken you know? lol." Well no shit asshole. It's not your apartment.

To be completely honest with you all, this serves as no defence. 50 people had the nerve to go to the wrong room and exit peacefully. This is what a reasonable person would do. What a reasonable person wouldn't do is go to the wrong room and shoot someone. Sure, he may have "paced towards her" by her own account. This is not credible, because she's the one who committed the crime and was incredibly negligent throughout the whole process. I mean this lady was texting on her phone, she swiped her card which SHOULD have had some sort of indication which shows whether your access has been granted or denied, she went to the wrong room which she probably missed several signs along the way indicating that she's going to the wrong place, she panicked and shot someone dead. She called 911 and didn't provide any care as far as attempting CPR or what not. How is her account reliable by any means and how the hell is this lady in the police force in the first place? She's a deadly threat.

I mean at this point, this is such a bad story. I don't believe it at all.

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2019, 07:21:15 AM »

The Texas Rangers investigated, not the Dallas Police.  And the lead investigator was black, as was the judge.

The 46 apartment dwellers who were confused were uncovered by Guyger's defense team, not the police.
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2019, 07:55:28 AM »

The Texas Rangers investigated, not the Dallas Police.  And the lead investigator was black, as was the judge.

The 46 apartment dwellers who were confused were uncovered by Guyger's defense team, not the police.

They all work together allow me to explain ? The lead investigator is appointed by someone to take orders and the judge already understands that the police have a certain degree of immunity under the law. It's very hard to convict them and if they are convicted, it's often a slap on the wrist as was seen. It doesn't matter if they are black or white judges or investigators. They are all the same.

The 46 argument didn't work because she was still convicted. It's a terrible argument to make (and can easily be argued against her if you dig deeper as any good lawyer would do as I tried to do, although I'm not a lawyer) and because of her police ties, they may have been an incentive for them to make such testimony because 46 people is an overwhelming number ? in this case, one of the eye witnesses (the one who recorded the video of Amber pacing back and forth) already believes she was being pestered be law enforcement to rearrange her story. It's funny because she was testifying against several things Amber said. One of them being that it was damn near impossible for Amber to mistake her room (but yet 46 people seem to argue otherwise) because there are several long lengthy clues that she would have saw beforehand (as a reasonable man would have done). She's moved out from that apartment now to an undisclosed location.

There's more to this story. I mean she was an eyewitness for fuck sake and instead of being treated like a hero who saw the unfoldings of a fatal crime, she's being harassed by law enforcement. Fuck is that all about? I thought there were some good police officers around, like this thread seems to suggest.

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2019, 07:56:54 AM »

-

wallywest

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2019, 10:00:58 PM »

46 residents also said that they have tried to go in the wrong apartment, several testified at trial, one that he barged in on a lady thinking it was his apartment. The lead investigator (Texas Ranger) said he got confused about what floor he was on several times while investigating.

She parked on the wrong level, went to the door she thought was hers, and the door apparently was not latched and opened, which got her thinking something was wrong, but in the next few seconds in the dark apartment she saw a man get up and come toward her.

The prosecution claims she shot him as he got up and that he walked toward her after being shot twice.

She claims she said show me your hands but he ignored her and sped up toward her.  She yelled hey, hey, hey, and shot him twice.

I am reposting this because everybody is arguing but nobody appears to have reviewed the facts.  The door did not latch because it was defective.  The keys were key cards that are used to open an electronic lock.

46 persons in that apartment complex said they had gone to the wrong apartment because the layout is confusing.  Even the Texas Ranger that lead the investigation got confused as to what floor he was on.  So was it so unreasonable that she also was confused about what floor she was on?

The problem is she knew that someone or something was in the apartment before she even entered, had she taken a minute to step back and not open the door she might have realized she was on the wrong floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAVMo7u0r3c

If you haven't seen this video above she gets grilled on how everything she did that night was based on her training, apart from entering the apartment when there was a threat of danger. She didn't have to go inside she could have radioed for backup but instead she decided to face the threat and a dude died because of it.

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2019, 03:02:39 AM »

The problem is she knew that someone or something was in the apartment before she even entered, had she taken a minute to step back and not open the door she might have realized she was on the wrong floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAVMo7u0r3c

If you haven't seen this video above she gets grilled on how everything she did that night was based on her training, apart from entering the apartment when there was a threat of danger. She didn't have to go inside she could have radioed for backup but instead she decided to face the threat and a dude died because of it.

They say she was a police officer for 4 years and was recently promoted as well. How could she not be trained to know what to do in such a situation and how could she be so grossly negligent? That's why I'm saying her account is incredulous. She was clearly out of her mind. So how can her testimony even be valid in court?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up