GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prolactin  (Read 435 times)

Masterbrass

• Conditional Junior
Prolactin
« on: July 20, 2019, 10:17:07 PM »

any natural things to take for elevated prolactin? i take caber but looking for other options like vitamin b6 and so on? thanks.

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
Re: Prolactin
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 11:31:26 PM »

any natural things to take for elevated prolactin? i take caber but looking for other options like vitamin b6 and so on? thanks.

Yeah it's b6

cakeman

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 12:47:35 AM »

B6 ...
Dhts like win mast stanolone also lower prolactin

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 07:52:22 AM »

vitamin b is ok but is not what he is looking for

curcumin

use the pure one 95% not turmeric but curcumin at highest concentration and you will see suppression of prolactin ofcourse hgh go down too but you should know it

there is nothing in the supplement industry better than curcumin now days

nothing
zero

and they all read me and soon will start coming out with their version of it you will see but im telling this to you not as supplement but as good..

get curcumin 95+% and many of your problems will never pop they will be gone before they arise

be sure to take enough of it..

dht winstrol masteron di also all very good for this but they are not natural remedys you wanted legit natural remdy that works and what I tell you here works and works well

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

jsl

• WIZARD
  • 5'9 32yo
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2019, 11:55:24 AM »

vitamin b is ok but is not what he is looking for

curcumin

use the pure one 95% not turmeric but curcumin at highest concentration and you will see suppression of prolactin ofcourse hgh go down too but you should know it

there is nothing in the supplement industry better than curcumin now days

nothing
zero

and they all read me and soon will start coming out with their version of it you will see but im telling this to you not as supplement but as good..

get curcumin 95+% and many of your problems will never pop they will be gone before they arise

be sure to take enough of it..

dht winstrol masteron di also all very good for this but they are not natural remedys you wanted legit natural remdy that works and what I tell you here works and works well

gh15 approved

with gh15 recommending it and seeing elsewhere headlines as sensational as this:
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-one-supplement-every-man-needs
I am adding it to my supps regimen...
Pages: [1]   Go Up