GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Shawn Rhoden accused of rape  (Read 1656 times)

kippp

• WIZARD
  • train like there's no finish line
DISCLAIMER: all posts by kippp are fictional.

kippp

• WIZARD
Re: Shawn Rhoden accused of rape
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 02:29:17 AM »

Arrest warrant issued. RX muscle reports

https://youtu.be/eqi0JvoLY1U

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 03:22:27 AM »

That's gonna interfere with prep for September.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

kippp

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 08:35:19 AM »

Rhoden out of Olympia...eligibility revoked

RX muscle update

https://youtu.be/dOkwkyTJFb8

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2019, 03:00:14 PM »

Rhoden out of Olympia...eligibility revoked

RX muscle update

https://youtu.be/dOkwkyTJFb8

yeah, just saw it on the official Olympia Instagram page.

apparently the incident happened in Oct 2018

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2019, 05:10:44 PM »

TMZ having an article about it...gossip #1. bad news  :-[

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/12/mr-olympia-shawn-rhoden-charged-with-rape/

Sad day in bodybuilding (if true)

Sad day in life of Shawn (if true, if rapist he needs to be banned + Jail imo, if true)

Mr olympia all open for new winner...

squirms

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 05:31:29 PM »

So nine months later a warrant is put out for his arrest?
How does that make any sense?

Pedro Ferreira

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2019, 08:06:24 PM »

Shawn Rhoden BANNED From 2019 Olympia, and future Mr Olympia competitions

(Shawn Rhoden, as far i understood had not yet found guilty)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cblm98BOtbk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cblm98BOtbk</a>

SalmonWithAlmonds

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2019, 08:45:42 PM »

His career is over. Mr Olympia organization banned him quickly I understand they are scared..
I may fail but there is no way I'll ever stop chasing what I want.

bril

• WIZARD
  • RIP Wren
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2019, 05:00:33 AM »

He missed a guest posing that night with a ?stomach bug? but was actually in jail. It took the States Attorney this long to get the case ready for grand jury, now he has a warrant out for his arrest and is out of bodybuilding forever. There was lacerations on the victims vagina, and his dna was found apparently in multiple holes on the victim, and he also assaulted  her with an unnamed object. Total scumbag imo.
See my log here:
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=49742.msg1260727#msg1260727

Instagram: jack3ddad
AminoAsylum: Ben15
TRT, trenbaloney, and orals

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2019, 07:06:00 AM »

^ innocent till proven quilty

But if your info indeed is the truth than damn  :o

Does anybody know who the bodybuildster in question is?

IFBB sure regrets making him O, lol.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2019, 10:23:08 AM »

do not forget the world you live in my friends.. dont ever believe a word until there is a trial.. today every female think she is better than male and society is a walking disease.. so while he deserve prison if he raped her I would suggest to let the court has its say

society is very ill though and the courts seem to also fall into this transsexual/womalefemale power trip

with regard to o.. he won fair and square but if he is accused of raping a female with hard proof then even before trial he should never be allowed to step on stage

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 236
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2019, 10:34:02 AM »

So nine months later a warrant is put out for his arrest?
How does that make any sense?
She did a rape kit the day of, maybe it took that long to investigate and get an iron clad case. It definitely does not look good for Rhoden
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 236
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2019, 10:51:08 AM »

He missed a guest posing that night with a ?stomach bug? but was actually in jail. It took the States Attorney this long to get the case ready for grand jury, now he has a warrant out for his arrest and is out of bodybuilding forever. There was lacerations on the victims vagina, and his dna was found apparently in multiple holes on the victim, and he also assaulted  her with an unnamed object. Total scumbag imo.
Either he is a scumbag if inmocent or he is an ultra scumbag if guilty.
That female competitor accusing him is married. Worst case scenario he is a rapist and deserves whatever he gets. Best case scenario he is of poor character and doesn't respect another's marriage.
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2019, 11:35:19 AM »

^

!

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

SalmonWithAlmonds

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2019, 05:54:07 PM »

Yeah that's the question, okay she was raped but why would she go to his hotel room if she's married and he's as well.
I may fail but there is no way I'll ever stop chasing what I want.

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2019, 06:45:35 PM »

How on Earth would these details be public??

kippp

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2019, 08:35:35 PM »

https://youtu.be/gxgjciDD-A8

that female and her husband seem to be know as fraudsters according to one of Shawn?s friends

DaddyRabbit

• Emperor
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2019, 01:55:29 AM »

Consented to sex no need to rape a women at his level poor judgement on his part.

Ruined his career because whore wanted cock in all of her holes.

Like Iron Mike Tyson could of had any woman he wanted and did women calling begging to be fucked.

Me 2 movement they'll never be satisfied until they can stand up and piss like a Man.

DaddyRabbit

• Emperor
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2019, 02:04:17 AM »

At Professional level lol Fuck at every level fucking whores come at you from all defrent ways use every trick they can to ply their trade insnare a Man.

1st thing say to yourself what does this whore want from me lol she has agenda.

My buddy has a fraise he says "Treat all Ladies like Whore's and all Whore's like ladies" lol

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 236
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2019, 02:56:32 AM »

Yeah that's the question, okay she was raped but why would she go to his hotel room if she's married and he's as well.
No idea, posing advice? I have seen footage of Ronnie Coleman in his prime taking posing advice from a female bodybuilder in his room so it could be that, to be fair.

Chris

• WIZARD
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2019, 05:37:43 AM »

They shouldn't of done anything until it was 100% certain.. They could of just had sex and now she is trying to get out of it because she cheated on her husband and just because they found DNA doesn't mean its "rape".. She could of gone on with this. Shawn hasn't even spoke about any of this yet and already people are jumping to conclusions and people tend to do fake rape claims on well known people as we have seen before.

Even if he is innocent his career is done anyway and i hope she then does get put away but if he did do it then he can rot.. As i said this was all day WAY too early before we even know what has happened.. Why go from one side of the story? There's always 2 sides.
Now everytime I'm about to do a set which I know is gonna be tough as hell, I tell myself "Just think about how you wanna look."

klover15

• Global Elf Mod
  • GH15 Homegrown and Built
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2019, 08:46:04 AM »

They shouldn't of done anything until it was 100% certain.. They could of just had sex and now she is trying to get out of it because she cheated on her husband and just because they found DNA doesn't mean its "rape".. She could of gone on with this. Shawn hasn't even spoke about any of this yet and already people are jumping to conclusions and people tend to do fake rape claims on well known people as we have seen before.

Even if he is innocent his career is done anyway and i hope she then does get put away but if he did do it then he can rot.. As i said this was all day WAY too early before we even know what has happened.. Why go from one side of the story? There's always 2 sides.
This. It's his word over hers at that point. No one forced her into the room with him and i have a lot of doubts that he would risk "raping" another important person in the industry knowing what would happen when people found out. DNA in multiple holes? doesn't seem like she fought him off too hard then   :P ::)
All posts by Klover15 are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

I take no responsibility for what others do to their bodies and only speak from personal learnings and experiences.

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2019, 09:13:44 AM »

just becGlobale a woman says it doesnt mean its true its happned plenty of times they call rape for the spouse to accept them back or many other reasons,

most people instantly say wow horrible guy, he could very well be at the bad end of a ploy by this bitch,

or he could be a rapist

either way a woman crying rape if she is found to be lying should do max sentence that the fella would have been facing

DaddyRabbit

• Emperor
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2019, 10:53:53 AM »

Rhoden just needs to say it was a business transaction she came to his room to prostitute herself in exchange for money and that her husband is her "Pimp"

And that she told him the price for her services ie; using objects on her and allowing him to pentrating all of her holes her mouth, vagina, rectum, ears, nostral holes, with objects and his hard cock and spewing his seed all over her.

And then when he payed her for what she quoted  him for her prostituting services she got mad and wanted more money.

After she already priced her prostitution services to him and she's doing this as a form of retaliation.

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2019, 11:20:19 AM »

The strange thing is that it happend a while ago.

So it seems that there was NO good evidence (?) or else they would have bust his ass right away? Probably state attorney took on the case anyway.

Of course with rape evidence sometimes very difficult.

Court will decide.

But a lesson for every coach, better be safe now a days, coaching, receiving clients better with a witness, specially on that kinda level of bodybuild.

Your total career depends on it.

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2019, 11:38:21 AM »

Wondering who the accuser is, her abbreviations are L.K.H.??

According details from case...

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2019, 05:06:19 PM »

Rhoden just needs to say it was a business transaction she came to his room to prostitute herself in exchange for money and that her husband is her "Pimp"

And that she told him the price for her services ie; using objects on her and allowing him to pentrating all of her holes her mouth, vagina, rectum, ears, nostral holes, with objects and his hard cock and spewing his seed all over her.

And then when he payed her for what she quoted  him for her prostituting services she got mad and wanted more money.

After she already priced her prostitution services to him and she's doing this as a form of retaliation.

you are talking 2005 type performance.. you are no longer in the world of 2005 my friend.. this era is over.. 2020 is iPhones and cameras everywhere 24 7 none stop you are being monitored without you knowing it every single minute of your life outside your home and inside your home too if you have a smart phone or any device that is dated post 2015

gh15 approved

Biomek

• Global Elf Mod - Superintendant
  • 105kg @ 1m84
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2019, 09:10:09 PM »

A prostitution case would also be very bad for him. Better than rape, but still career-ending.

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2019, 01:37:54 AM »

Can?t find a source for ?DNA in every hole.?   They found DNA.  It could be a flame of skin.  Anything.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up