GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shawn Rhoden accused of rape  (Read 1631 times)

PvtTucker

• WIZARD
Re: Shawn Rhoden accused of rape
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2019, 01:27:15 AM »

Can?t find a source for ?DNA in every hole.?   They found DNA.  It could be a flame of skin.  Anything.

It was saliva dna from her nipple. That?s all they got. Not dna in every hole.

SalmonWithAlmonds

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2019, 05:22:51 PM »

I just don't get why it took them so many months to make this public and arrest him.
I may fail but there is no way I'll ever stop chasing what I want.

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2019, 05:46:04 PM »

I just don't get why it took them so many months to make this public and arrest him.

I'm not sure if I was looking at the supposed victim's instagram, but if that was really her, she really doesn't mind showing off her tits and ass on her instagram.

Not a behavior of a woman that's been raped. I'm thinking she tried to blackmail eeyore for her new porche, and he caved.

"He caved" means he gave in and gave her the porsche under threat of lawsuit, which she then didn't do.

Idiot gook, lacking even an elementary grasp of the English language.

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 236
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2019, 07:30:02 PM »

The part that I found suspect was the supposed victim and her husband having been charged with mortgage fraud (their case was federal).
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2019, 08:39:29 PM »

the chances of him to be a rapist is close to 10%... if that

most likely the disgusting female is trying to get something out of it.. there is much more to the story.. this individual is no rapist and the story just doesn't sit well in my head

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2019, 02:23:07 AM »

I'm not sure if I was looking at the supposed victim's instagram, but if that was really her, she really doesn't mind showing off her tits and ass on her instagram.

Not a behavior of a woman that's been raped. I'm thinking she tried to blackmail eeyore for her new porche, and he caved.

"He caved" means he gave in and gave her the porsche under threat of lawsuit, which she then didn't do.

Nope..you are an arrogant American wannabe. In this context, caving means not doing anything and staying indoors.

Also didn?t ergo give you an official warning?

lol okay kiddo, let's just make up definitions of turns of phrases

"IT'S A CAVE SO TO CAVE MEANS 'TO ACT LIKE YOU'RE INSIDE A CAVE' INSTEAD OF 'TO GIVE IN'"

so dumb

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2019, 02:35:23 AM »

Nope..you are an arrogant American wannabe. In this context, caving means not doing anything and staying indoors.

Also didn?t ergo give you an official warning?

lol okay kiddo, let's just make up definitions of turns of phrases

"IT'S A CAVE SO TO CAVE MEANS 'TO ACT LIKE YOU'RE INSIDE A CAVE' INSTEAD OF 'TO GIVE IN'"

so dumb

you see this is why you can't act and pretend like an american when you don't even go outside and socialize..doubt anyone will be your friend though, given the circumstances of your mental illness.

here, a dictionary for the lil man to learn the street words

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Caving

improper use of English by a bunch of ghetto retards. fits your stereotype quite well.

shouldn't you be doing a better job keeping your section free of all the spam that gets posted there?

Cyborg73

• WIZARD
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2019, 11:27:16 AM »

Only time will tell, but there must be some evidence if he has been charged

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2019, 11:58:15 PM »

Evidence can mean her testimony and saliva on her nipple
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up