GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: this is one of the reasons why you shouldnt have a coach!  (Read 444 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it

you know im always right and you end up learning the hard way but at the end you learn

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVAygNyV7GU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVAygNyV7GU</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVAygNyV7GU

this is not right!

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Biomek

• Global Elf Mod - Superintendant
  • 105kg @ 1m84
Re: this is one of the reasons why you shouldnt have a coach!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 03:37:37 PM »

My fellow Dutch man William made the right choice!

40% of the winnings is ridiculous. Coaches should be happy with 10% when we're talking about Olympia-level winnings. The athletes are the ones doing all the work....wtf!

DaddyRabbit

• Emperor
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 09:11:05 PM »

My fellow Dutch man William made the right choice!

40% of the winnings is ridiculous. Coaches should be happy with 10% when we're talking about Olympia-level winnings. The athletes are the ones doing all the work....wtf!
I read Neil said William could take the 40% of on his taxes as a business expense hellava right off heh.

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 02:37:35 AM »

bonac can't math

guy was takiing 20% of winnings and 20% of bonuses. monkey brains here thinks 20% of two separate amounts adds up to 40% of the total, lol.

and besides, bonac agreed to that.

also his stupid complaints about "shithole" house -- IT'S ONLY A SHITHOLE BECAUSE YOU KEEP IT IN AFRICAN CONDITION

vans will agree with me here, if he watches the video

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 236
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 04:34:39 AM »

Even I will agree the place was a mess in the video because Bonac and whoever else lives there kept it a mess. Literally taking 2h to pick up the mess will solve the problem, no need to hire any expensive skilled trades guy. I didnt see anything particularly wrong with the real estate other than it being small for a family the size of his.

Bonac could have alsp been more cordial about it and not vented in public, or if he did, he could have said something to the effect of "I am firing Neil because I dont need him anymore. I think I have the winning formula and I can take it from here." It is not a good look to play it how he did
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2019, 04:43:45 AM »

bonac can't math

guy was takiing 20% of winnings and 20% of bonuses. monkey brains here thinks 20% of two separate amounts adds up to 40% of the total, lol.

and besides, bonac agreed to that.

also his stupid complaints about "shithole" house -- IT'S ONLY A SHITHOLE BECAUSE YOU KEEP IT IN AFRICAN CONDITION

vans will agree with me here, if he watches the video

How do you even have the guts to say these things when you have no education, and are living on welfare? He's a successful man, but you on the other hand, couldnt even get a stripper job.

Its time you stop lashing out on the random people as an outlet for your miserable life

?

anybody can see from stylistic differences that i am mucho more educated than you
Pages: [1]   Go Up