GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cinnamon! for blood sugar  (Read 236 times)

Masterbrass

• Conditional Junior
Cinnamon! for blood sugar
« on: July 05, 2019, 02:56:37 AM »

ok so alot of guys on Instagram showing they are using Ceylon cinnamon.. but i am pretty sure GH15 said use Cassia? which is the cinnamon i want to use to keep my insulin sensitivity high?

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
Re: Cinnamon! for blood sugar
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 04:20:49 AM »

ok so alot of guys on Instagram showing they are using Ceylon cinnamon.. but i am pretty sure GH15 said use Cassia? which is the cinnamon i want to use to keep my insulin sensitivity high?

Ceylon

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • "Bloods or GTFO"
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 11:37:55 AM »

Yes but it's supermild almost useless.

Use 500mg Metformine/Glucophage before bed instead.
Or you can go for Berberine HCL but.... It won't improve Glut-4.

If you are on HGH and don't want to use Insulin, use Metformin/Glucophage extended release, 1-2g a day (AM PM dose)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 01:53:39 PM »

not what I said sir

cassia is ok to use but not in the levels you need for bodybuilding this is what I said
for bodybuild and or diabetic purposes you want Ceylon

with regard to insulin you DO want to use it if you are on hgh it is very good together if you know what you are doing

metformin is for stimulation of the pancrease for type 2 diabetics and bodybuilders who became insulin resistant and rely heavily on gh and insulin

Ceylon is what you want if using in higher doses

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Nise1

• JEDI
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2019, 05:21:41 AM »

Ceylon with your bullet proof coffee..lol

Although cinnamon 1-3g/day is beneficial for inhibition of glycation of LDL into sdLDL, as are Cloves and Jamaican allspice..
Carnosine has been shown to reverse glycation..

Remember:

Glucose: causes insulin secretion..

Fructose: causes insulin resistance..

Very good potential

gh15 approved..

Great Britain International Swimmer
Great Britain International Rugby Player
New Zealand National Figure Champion..

Masterbrass

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 10:52:36 PM »

Ok thank you for clearing it up. I am going to switch to Ceylon. Has anyone seen Kevin Levrones new diet plan? he has a tspn of cinnamon with each meal? thoughts?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2019, 04:43:33 AM »

tea spoon of regular cassia probably..

Ceylon you can take much more..

I did experiment and put 4 table spoons read this again 4 TABLE spoons of Ceylon powdr into Nutella small jug and mixed it... it became like cookie dough tecture and I ate the all damn jug in one sitting.. that's how much I liked it

side effects: dry mouth and little hot.. maybe slight increase in heart rate but I didn't check it was not something that was noticeable enough

I also took 1 table spoon Ceylon powdr dry into mouth all at once with no water..

side effect from that experiment: coughing for quite some time few hours later.. not as bad as trenbolone ace cough.. not even in the sphere lol but yes it will cause you to cough if doing it plain powdr into mouth in good amount lol

I believe you can take cassia at around 1 tea spoon a day and Ceylon at around 3-4 tea spoons a day even more If you want but you really have no need to use it at more than that

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2019, 09:05:00 AM »

Although cinnamon 1-3g/day is beneficial for inhibition of glycation of LDL into sdLDL, as are Cloves and Jamaican allspice..

Remember:

Please let me add to all the kids reading this, fructose does not mean fruit in general.Whole fruit is good to go, its specially fructose thats added as a

sweetener or from 'fruit' drinks.

Fruits aren't just watery bags of fructose, they are real foods with a low calorie density and lots of fiber.

They're hard to overeat on and you would have to eat very large amounts to reach harmful levels of fructose. In general, fruit is a minor source of fructose in the diet compared to added sugars.

The harmful effects of fructose apply to a Western diet supplying excess calories and added sugars. It does not apply to the natural sugars found in fruits and vegetables.

So your DOLE can pineapple still good to go  ;D

I use cinnamon regular, but Ceylon cinnamon never heard of before. I thought the only difference with 'normal'  cinnamon is that its from Sri Lanka and

had a bit other color, but as far as I researched now its supposed to be a bit healthier and taste is a bit, bit different?

Will add it to my daily regime for a while. Cinnamon in general is great as an antioxidant so it will never hurt you.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2019, 02:56:21 PM »

there is big difference in the liver toxicity

cassia will take a toll if abused

Ceylon wont.. since concentration of that chemical in it that cause toxicity is super low.. so you will truly have to abuse it in crazy amounts daily.. Id say 10 table spoons a day for months to cause issues with Ceylon

try to take 10 table spoons a day of cassia for a year and report back.. the report wont be nice

then again 1 full tea spoon a day of either wont cause any harm to anyone

with Ceylon you can easily take 2-3 full tea spoons a day.. EASILY

gh15 approved

cakeman

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2019, 08:55:37 PM »

Remember:

Also has notable toxicity

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2019, 06:32:39 AM »

^what has notable toxicity?

gh15 approved

Pages: [1]   Go Up