GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eric Kanevsky 2019 Contest prep stack revealed  (Read 1282 times)

Bloatlord

• Conditional Junior
Eric Kanevsky 2019 Contest prep stack revealed
« on: June 29, 2019, 08:28:29 PM »

Eric Kanevsky just revealed his 2019 contest prep stack.
Thoughts about the dosages he ran and progress he made in past 2 years?

Video:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPajTiFCM00" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPajTiFCM00</a>

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
Re: Eric Kanevsky 2019 Contest prep stack revealed
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 02:54:03 AM »

It's a lot, but he's made a lot of progress.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

jsl

• WIZARD
  • 5'9 32yo
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 03:35:13 AM »

Is TUDCA really that good? Maybe I do need to try some after all.
How did the 70s competitors manage to boatload on orals before TUDCA was a thing though? Superior liver genetics?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 04:12:17 AM »

^by not over complicating things

also this kid has no genetics to become pro bodybuilder mainly due to muscle shape but the improvments are good yes

in case he is a fan of mine im not trying to bash him im just stating facts as I see them,, may do well in physiqe and be able to well

also the piana approach shoud be dropped it only gets the flesh 6 feet under so use more gh15 methods and less crap you see on youtube

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2019, 05:39:59 AM »

also this kid has no genetics to become pro bodybuilder mainly due to muscle shape but the improvments are good yes

in case he is a fan of mine im not trying to bash him im just stating facts as I see them,, may do well in physiqe and be able to well

also the piana approach shoud be dropped it only gets the flesh 6 feet under so use more gh15 methods and less crap you see on youtube

gh15 approved
whats the  rich piano approach?

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2019, 07:03:43 AM »

So basically

And later on:

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2019, 07:23:40 AM »

gh15 approved

Dear gh15, of course he is a fan of you. WHO is not 2019, you should have asked money in 2012 on paying site to let people become a member, you would made money beyond believe (but you are already rich but, EVERYBODY would pay to be there, EVERYBODY)

Your written word is free.

And still, imo, this guy even a fan of you uses a lot YES, not cool, he did not read you closely, if I need this much and not was iFBB pro or closely on my way and winning shows, than would never touch it.
His tren is not shocking, his mast not shocking, but his test imo with the combo of all and the orals, the many orals, the CLEN and than his placing and his contest shape imo I would advise him to stop indeed and rethink my future, it is what it is. But he likes it, being huge, so hopefully not a piana case in the end...
Rethink my friend,
Like those singing shows, where people think that they sing great, next Beyonce, but are like a bird with a sore throat that gets raped. Sorry Eric, gh15 dont bash you, but I say my friend, rethink your future, yes your bloodwork was good, thats a good thing in bodybuilding, but the overall shape for IFBB pro my friend and the Globalges with it for future use, rethink. BUT youtube now a days, maybe a way to earn income but still...  and yess he's tall I think but shape says it all, im sorry.

He does not speak about slin btw, 10 iu hgh (hope he got Pharma) is imo a lot without good smart use of slin,

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2019, 12:18:48 PM »

the approach had more to do with putting pmma in the muscle than actually growing it and the reason was his inability to win a pro card thus his obsession with size and dysmorphia became a disease in the flesh that had nothing to do with competitive bodybuild or any bodybuild really and once he learned gh15 on gtbig and read me for a good 8-10 years he then decided he could do a gh15 type persona on youtube and thus in 2015 it took off for couple years but failed just as fast because

1. he wasn't about the bodybuild aspect
2. he was doing the bible wrong in many aspects specifically mixing drugs that have nothing to do with bodybuild
3. too much into the youtube explosion of 2015 where youtube became the thing to be on no matter the content it was all about the click

the sad thing is.. he was truly a bodybuilder up to 2000s.. when he was learning me on gtbig he was a bodybuilder.. legit bodybuilder end of 90s till end of 2000s then it was all out the window in favour of this look which just wasn't impressive nor was it attractive.. it was disgusting and had nothing to do with bodybuilding

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

TheShadow94

• Junior
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2019, 08:42:29 PM »

There's only so much that can be said, at the end of the day people will make their own decisions and believe what they want to be the truth.
In some ways having so much knowledge on bodybuilding can be a curse since you're always over analyzing and calculating things and at times second guessing your decisions, it creates mind games and makes us make decisions that we might not have made otherwise if we had remained ignorant to it all. At times I miss being ignorant and not "knowing it all" when all that was there was the gymnasium and whatever mom made for supper. Building a true solid foundation to be a bodybuilder seems to be a forgotten thing.

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2019, 11:25:51 PM »

If the video is to be believed, he added 30 pounds of stage weight (that's stage weight, not temporary bloat and water) in 12 months.

Could he have done that on less hormones?
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2019, 03:59:17 PM »

^very few have done it and he is not one of them.. ron colman on the other hand is one of them kevin too

regarding too much knowledge.. you see how far it get you.. it doesn't.. none of the book worms ever got anywhere in bodybuilding.. being book worm means nothing in hands on bodybuilding.. many guys now days have no foundation and they don't need any.. they compete in beauty contests

gh15 approved

Bloatlord

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2019, 07:55:50 PM »

He also has posted his off season cycle, it seems a little bit crazy

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwviMmVG0I4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwviMmVG0I4</a>

gk32

• Junior
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2019, 07:30:42 AM »

Wondering if he's using bunk gear... Or low purity garbage

TheShadow94

• Junior
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2019, 09:53:02 AM »

Possibly, but this is why I always stress the importance of having a solid foundation of muscle tissue before using hormones. Don't get me wrong, the majority of people who use hormones and the majority of ones who were/are successful in the sport had no foundation, but that's also a reason why you see such high doses. People who start taking hormones after 6 months or a year of "training" weighing 160lbs and get to 200lbs many cycles and many compounds later vs the guy who took his time and got to 200lbs without hormones and now weighs more than the guy who started hormones without a foundation after only doing a cycle of 500mg of test. Starting hormones too early without foundation will limit your gains long term and you'll end up taking a ridiculous amount of stuff just to gain a couple of pounds. (This excludes the genetic freaks) the proof is in the physiques you see walking around and on this board as well...its a combination of lack of effort/knowledge (form personal experience trial and error, not textbooks) and lack of foundation.

gk32

• Junior
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2019, 10:47:45 AM »

Possibly, but this is why I always stress the importance of having a solid foundation of muscle tissue before using hormones. Don't get me wrong, the majority of people who use hormones and the majority of ones who were/are successful in the sport had no foundation, but that's also a reason why you see such high doses. People who start taking hormones after 6 months or a year of "training" weighing 160lbs and get to 200lbs many cycles and many compounds later vs the guy who took his time and got to 200lbs without hormones and now weighs more than the guy who started hormones without a foundation after only doing a cycle of 500mg of test. Starting hormones too early without foundation will limit your gains long term and you'll end up taking a ridiculous amount of stuff just to gain a couple of pounds. (This excludes the genetic freaks) the proof is in the physiques you see walking around and on this board as well...its a combination of lack of effort/knowledge (form personal experience trial and error, not textbooks) and lack of foundation.

Makes sense... which I why after receiving advice from members on this board I'm using doses which are appropriate for a novice, I'm just doing 2 amps of sustanon a week with 25mgs Bayer proviron Ed. And some t4 because I'm hypothyroid naturally. It's tempting to just go all out from the start however, especially reading some cycles like the ones posted here and by some gurus.

I just can't imagine doing 15-20ius GH and 5g test with eq and skin in the offseason then doing a pre contest cycle with 10g of gear plus clean and GH and looking like he does.. No matter how small of a base or how bad his genetics are. He also claims taking 300mgs anadrol and his ALT and AST we just barely out of range.. Doesn't seem possible but maybe more experienced member can chime in

SBxAlpha

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2019, 05:32:49 AM »

That?s one hell of a cycle but he did recomp nicely.

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2019, 10:20:56 AM »

Say what you want about Blaha but he is going to partially be the reason why this human being is going to make high 6 figures out of a bodybuilding career
Trust me

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2019, 02:43:30 PM »

^as what? pro bodybuilder is not written in his cards

gh15 approved

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2019, 10:47:37 PM »

^as what? pro bodybuilder is not written in his cards

gh15 approved

Trainer/diet planner/social media personality

As long as he stays big and lean and preaches diet with help from other social media guys to get his viewer count up hell rake in more money than most pros who would blow him off of a stage lol
Trust me

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2019, 03:19:21 AM »

not a chance for 6 figures from youtube for him

will need 5-10 MILLION followers with a lot of views out of them for each video and attached merchandise and viewed ads for this to be close to 6 figures

personal training has no big money in it unless it is for specific population with injuries and rehabilitation

pro level brings money but only a combo of contract and wins of pro shows on a regular basis aka tier 1

gh15 approved

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Creating the..... Body Beautiful
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2019, 06:18:30 AM »

will need 5-10 MILLION followers with a lot of views out of them for each video and attached merchandise and viewed ads for this to be close to 6 figures

personal training has no big money in it unless it is for specific population with injuries and rehabilitation

pro level brings money but only a combo of contract and wins of pro shows on a regular basis aka tier 1

gh15 approved

There is another way to make decent $$$ as a PT, train rich people 😉

But those who are able to train the rich are very few and far between

And yep 30 pounds of legit stage weight in one year is fucking incredible

Most respectable experts say 10 pounds of stage weight in one year is possible, but not the norm

Doc huge and co claim 20 pounds is possible in one month 🤣🤣🤣
Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎

Orhan

• WIZARD
  • Banonymous
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2019, 11:44:04 AM »

gh15 approved

There is another way to make decent $$$ as a PT, train rich people 😉

But those who are able to train the rich are very few and far between

And yep 30 pounds of legit stage weight in one year is fucking incredible

Most respectable experts say 10 pounds of stage weight in one year is possible, but not the norm

Doc huge and co claim 20 pounds is possible in one month 🤣🤣🤣

10lb a year is for advanced bodybuilders who are already developed, would be quite easy for someone first few years of juicing i reckon doing everything right
Check me out. Naked pics ~~~~~~~> http://gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=22453.0

GET ONNNN IT!

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Creating the..... Body Beautiful
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2019, 05:48:54 PM »

^^^ faoud the former Canadian pro BB on YouTube said this and a few others said it as well, so I said on a comment to him something like this ... "So since you prep for 12 weeks or so then you'd actually gain this 10 pounds in under one year yes?"

And he replied to my comment and said something like this... "Yes, it is closer to 8-9 months"

Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎
Pages: [1]   Go Up