GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jon Delarosa 2019 Toronto pro  (Read 322 times)

Aburaihan

• Junior
  • Sagittarius A*
Jon Delarosa 2019 Toronto pro
« on: June 04, 2019, 01:20:16 AM »

.... did he find a hidden stash of kigs?? I?m very impressed!! When I see that all I think is wow he found a new source ? Why haven?t he been able to come like this before?

Please share your thoughts gh15

https://youtu.be/dQDkdyB4Ip0

Id recommend muting the vid to avoid the talking goober
**Don't aim to please, aim to dazzle**
To Sagittarius A*
Supermassive Typhon
Crowned in magnetars
A perfect siphon

THE MOST PRO WE CAN GRESS

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
Re: Jon Delarosa 2019 Toronto pro
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 03:02:51 AM »

How tall is he

Aburaihan

• Junior
  • Sagittarius A*
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 03:07:39 AM »

How tall is he
I think he?s probably 5?6
To Sagittarius A*
Supermassive Typhon
Crowned in magnetars
A perfect siphon

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 07:33:29 AM »

LoL I came to this thread just right after I watched these guys:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNxVFHWrWxE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNxVFHWrWxE</a>

So Jon impressed you? Oh boy...

He came dialed in, prob because of Neil Hill's diuretic and prep 'secrets',, but I dont see quality muscle on him, just blown up muscle that came in more dialed and a bit bigger than the others who where there... no kigtropin ingredients my fella.. a lot of slin and growth

Aburaihan

• Junior
  • Sagittarius A*
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 08:37:04 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNxVFHWrWxE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNxVFHWrWxE</a>

He came dialed in, prob because of Neil Hill's diuretic and prep 'secrets',, but I dont see quality muscle on him, just blown up muscle that came in more dialed and a bit bigger than the others who where there... no kigtropin ingredients my fella.. a lot of slin and growth

Yes,. But this is Jon Delarosa we?re talking..soggy Jonny

Who has looked like that show day at Olympia the past 3 years? Something about his condition. I only say condition, not he came with significant size increase. And his shape is ehh. But none the less I was impressed yes .,,. AND this is 20sliniseverything19 we?re talking not Ronnie Coleman, beautiful man in glasses era

Ian lumpy shoulders veleriarea did not impress me this showing which is disappointing, I love his size
To Sagittarius A*
Supermassive Typhon
Crowned in magnetars
A perfect siphon

TheShadow94

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 10:54:30 AM »

Lol don't think he found a hidden stash, he just needed a bit of adjustments to be made to his diet, training, protocol and his peaking for the show. Sometimes it's not a lack of effort but a lack of knowledge and trying to find new and better ways of doing something to yield the best result for yourself

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2019, 02:26:52 PM »

this is regular fda gh on someone who prepped well

i haven't seen legit kigtropin since ramo 2013 and even that was left overs they probably saved for him

he looks good but not legit kigtropin good (look at ramo 2013 ny pro to understand what lights off legit kigtropin win means)

you can also look denis wolfe and lewis in 2012-2013 both were saturated with legit kigtroping during that offseason into preps

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2019, 07:40:14 AM »

How do you notice kigs details specifically gh15
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2019, 06:40:00 AM »

legit kigtropin on stage once out of the system for a number of days

most impressive look of 2010s in professional bodybuild the only ones who matched it are the ones who were also on legit kigtropin among them flex lewis philsulina denis wolfe but this is one of the last if not the last on stage legit kigtropin look

as you can tell its unbeatable no matter who comes against unless its ron colman 2003-2005 but ron colman 2003-2005 comes once in a century and even that's not always the case 

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2019, 06:44:57 AM »

i actually challenge you to find a more impressive look than legit kigtropin in 2010s

you will never find it because whatever was inside those vials was different maybe a fluke maybe magic maybe out of this world literally but those vials were extremely uniqe in their ability to expand the sponge that is your muscles and while doing so thin the skin and bring up the spider veins into fibreciousness mutation from the inside out while making all other unnessasery parts appear small! aka head.. face.. small and HEALTHY!

magic in a vial-- legit kigtropin 2012-2013

worth in diamonds

gh15 approved

Aburaihan

• Junior
  • Sagittarius A*
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2019, 06:55:24 AM »

i actually challenge you to find a more impressive look than legit kigtropin in 2010s

you will never find it because whatever was inside those vials was different maybe a fluke maybe magic maybe out of this world literally but those vials were extremely uniqe in their ability to expand the sponge that is your muscles and while doing so thin the skin and bring up the spider veins into fibreciousness mutation from the inside out while making all other unnessasery parts appear small! aka head.. face.. small and HEALTHY!

magic in a vial-- legit kigtropin 2012-2013

worth in diamonds

gh15 approved
So it was a combo of gh igf and insulin right? Why has a product like it not been replicated
To Sagittarius A*
Supermassive Typhon
Crowned in magnetars
A perfect siphon

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2019, 08:21:36 AM »

Where was this stuff made at?  No pictures ever of a vial or anything?

Someone has to know

It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2019, 09:25:09 AM »

legit kigtropin on stage once out of the system for a number of days

most impressive look of 2010s in professional bodybuild the only ones who matched it are the ones who were also on legit kigtropin among them flex lewis philsulina denis wolfe but this is one of the last if not the last on stage legit kigtropin look

as you can tell its unbeatable no matter who comes against unless its ron colman 2003-2005 but ron colman 2003-2005 comes once in a century and even that's not always the case 

gh15 approved

The angle of that video makes it hard to judge, but his abs and quads look really good considering the condition of the pros these days.

Nothing in modern pro bodybuilding compares to the NY Pro win Ramo won, that was a fantastic look in which he could not replicate since.

He should be getting better and better over the few years, proof the magical kigs are gone and did what gh15 has been preaching. Same with Philsinulina and Flex Lewis and Wolf for that one year he looked like an alien.

We do not see that conditioning anymore.

TheShadow94

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2019, 07:24:46 PM »

We all know that Legit Kigtropin came from the little fairy that showed up at our fellas window at night :)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2019, 07:39:33 AM »

you mean tinker bell?

you better believe it is as if she showed up there and the sad part is im not kidding im not joking and I dont know what it was to this date but it was wiping the floor with anything else I ever injected in me all these years

did the job fast
did the job efficiently
did the job effectively
and showed result to the naked eye within minutes (some say hours but with me it was minutes post intake to a point I could see it while I was injecting the vial)

this was by far the best product in history of bodybuilding and fitness 1920-2020.. by far nothing come close.. not even blue top saizen that I like but its only fda gh.. great one but fda gh.. I do like that it thin the skin but it does not I repeat it DOES NOT VOLUMIZE you while doing so like legit kigtropin did (legit kigtropin volumized you into new dimension.. your physique was larger while you held less adipose and skin was paper thin all while GROWING/EXPANDING like sponge.. inches of diameter added to a fibreicious looking muscle

now I dont know what you call it but to me its as good as tinker bell the fairy herself coming to the window at night

something in 2011-2012-2013 was out of this world in many aspects but this one too.. sound crazy to a human being but anyone who been on it knows what im talking about.. you all can ask bustinass that was on the first batch I believe.. he knows what im talking about.. not to the level im talking about because he saved everybit he had and he didn't have much of it but I had a lot sent to me to a point I could inject a vial daily and it was nothing short of amazing

gh15 approved

Aburaihan

• Junior
  • Sagittarius A*
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2019, 08:18:00 AM »

you mean tinker bell?

you better believe it is as if she showed up there and the sad part is im not kidding im not joking and I dont know what it was to this date but it was wiping the floor with anything else I ever injected in me all these years

did the job fast
did the job efficiently
did the job effectively
and showed result to the naked eye within minutes (some say hours but with me it was minutes post intake to a point I could see it while I was injecting the vial)

this was by far the best product in history of bodybuilding and fitness 1920-2020.. by far nothing come close.. not even blue top saizen that I like but its only fda gh.. great one but fda gh.. I do like that it thin the skin but it does not I repeat it DOES NOT VOLUMIZE you while doing so like legit kigtropin did (legit kigtropin volumized you into new dimension.. your physique was larger while you held less adipose and skin was paper thin all while GROWING/EXPANDING like sponge.. inches of diameter added to a fibreicious looking muscle

now I dont know what you call it but to me its as good as tinker bell the fairy herself coming to the window at night

something in 2011-2012-2013 was out of this world in many aspects but this one too.. sound crazy to a human being but anyone who been on it knows what im talking about.. you all can ask bustinass that was on the first batch I believe.. he knows what im talking about.. not to the level im talking about because he saved everybit he had and he didn't have much of it but I had a lot sent to me to a point I could inject a vial daily and it was nothing short of amazing

gh15 approved
Who produced it? What country? What is the origin of Kigs? How did they come to you in the first place gh15?
To Sagittarius A*
Supermassive Typhon
Crowned in magnetars
A perfect siphon

TheShadow94

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2019, 09:51:04 AM »

you mean tinker bell?

did the job fast
did the job efficiently
did the job effectively

gh15 approved

Whenever Legit Kigtropin is mentioned or described it sounds crazy but also true, there are certain looks that were attained by some individuals during the time period of 2011-2013 and those looks have yet to be replicated by them again. It was as if they were a different person all together, the muscle the shape the lines and the way it all popped just looked...unreal, the difference with it in the blood and without almost makes them look like a genetically different person or being...I've always wondered what the origin of Legit Kigtropin is and where, how and WHEN it was made. I recall that the world was supposed to come to an end at the end of 2012 perhaps someone or something figured they would release the holy grail of bodybuild just to show everyone how far the human body can be taken and what can be achieved before the end came. Another theory is time travel, yes I know it sounds crazy but so does Legit Kigtropin and the proof is in the physiques! Maybe Legit Kigtropin hasn't even been made yet as of 2019 maybe it's from the future and it was sent back...crazy yes, impossible no.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2019, 01:11:15 PM »

you mean tinker bell?

did the job fast
did the job efficiently
did the job effectively

gh15 approved
Who produced it? What country? What is the origin of Kigs? How did they come to you in the first place gh15?

came from china
producers unknown
ip is the scam leader who scamed via professional muscle and individual on this site who ran a scam once they were out of legit product since no sane human would sell this for 200 a kit this was worth about 2000 a kit and this is when you are being generous.. they sold it for 200 probably to create this bait and switch scam and then fucked us all with sugar water

nevertheless the legit product which was limited to one batch (stamp batch with ink the good ole way it used to be done in the 20th century)
that legit product was best thing I was on in bodybuild. ever.

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2019, 01:23:07 PM »

you mean tinker bell?

did the job fast
did the job efficiently
did the job effectively

gh15 approved

Whenever Legit Kigtropin is mentioned or described it sounds crazy but also true, there are certain looks that were attained by some individuals during the time period of 2011-2013 and those looks have yet to be replicated by them again. It was as if they were a different person all together, the muscle the shape the lines and the way it all popped just looked...unreal, the difference with it in the blood and without almost makes them look like a genetically different person or being...I've always wondered what the origin of Legit Kigtropin is and where, how and WHEN it was made. I recall that the world was supposed to come to an end at the end of 2012 perhaps someone or something figured they would release the holy grail of bodybuild just to show everyone how far the human body can be taken and what can be achieved before the end came. Another theory is time travel, yes I know it sounds crazy but so does Legit Kigtropin and the proof is in the physiques! Maybe Legit Kigtropin hasn't even been made yet as of 2019 maybe it's from the future and it was sent back...crazy yes, impossible no.

insane post to the reader but the more "time" passes the more this post read credible

I don't know but it was way before its time

you had people who were weekend warriors in gymnasium who looked better than the top city competitor in matter of days on this product

you are right 2011-2013 something in those years was literally out of wack with this timeline but this is a different topic to a different century

I don't know what it was it was just wiping the floor with any gh I ever used and I mean WIPING the floor with it and leave no trace once wiping it.. it made one look NATURALLY GENETICALLY GIFTED AS IF THEY WERE BORN TO BE SKIP LACOUR ONLY LOOKING MUCH LARGER AND MUCH MORE "NATURAL"..

the way it made the face look while your body sponged it all and expanded.. the way it.. just take a look at ramo look at the head and the body and this is OFF the product and on stage just think 3 weeks out

ramo looked bigger when he took 2nd in o but not as good.. not as impressive.. and he had to use lots of insulin and fda gh in order to pull that second place o..

he looked the best ever in ny pro.. most impressive to the eye and the look that girls pre 2010s APPROVE of if they already go for muscular guys.. was extremely attractive to legit females.. but of course today there is no longer male or female its all one thing going towards unisex species like it or not

gh15 approved

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2019, 08:50:58 AM »

you mean tinker bell?

did the job fast
did the job efficiently
did the job effectively

gh15 approved

Physiques?

Post multiple pictures of someone on them then...

TheShadow94

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2019, 02:23:40 PM »

you mean tinker bell?

did the job fast
did the job efficiently
did the job effectively

gh15 approved

Physiques?

If you took a couple of seconds to scroll up you would see some names mentioned along with multiple pictures of someone on it....posted by none other than LOJ himself.

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2019, 01:37:21 AM »

you mean tinker bell?

did the job fast
did the job efficiently
did the job effectively

gh15 approved

Physiques?

If you took a couple of seconds to scroll up you would see some names mentioned along with multiple pictures of someone on it....posted by none other than LOJ himself.

You think I didn?t scroll up and see big ramy form the NY pro or him mention Dennis wolf, Phil Insula?? If you take s second to scroll up you notice he only mention two other names no dates specifically for a show pictures or anything that isn?t competitive for the mr o on it. 

I?d like to see a portfolio of this and why we do not have it I don?t know

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2019, 03:39:07 PM »

we have here  a board named gh15 and the temple of doom.. on it you will find a lot of pictures from the legit kigtropin era.. you got to remember its been almost a decade since 2011.. you start talking in terms of life time when you hit 10 years especially in sports its long time

look in that boarding

gh15 approved

Pages: [1]   Go Up