GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: super soldier techniques for heath  (Read 1122 times)

MAGOBARDO

• Global Elf Mod
  • No Tren No Gain- Heil to GH-15!
    • facebookprofile
super soldier techniques for heath
« on: March 18, 2017, 09:19:12 PM »

a very good book by super soldiers commandos
Martial Arts Master with a degree in Functional Training (n BBig-fanatic..!) No Tren No Gain- Heil to GH-15!

AuthenticElf

• WIZARD
Re: super soldier techniques for heath
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 09:04:14 AM »

Just gave this a read - quite a good summary!
'Straya

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 10:40:11 AM »

good
read
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

MusclePunisher

• WIZARD
  • Keep Striving
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 11:09:59 AM »

Yo wait. So soldiers in the field. Like Vietnam or Afghanistan should eat clean, fruits nuts and berries and lean meats. First of all soldiers in the field have little choice what they eat. It's either an MRE, or whatever the forward operating base cook makes that day.

Second: tracing and tracking sodium, calories, and macros?

It's good info but why is it called the super soldier diet?
you can call me mookey the zebra i don't give a flying fuck as long as you come with pure intentions and want to be part of something great

gh15 approved

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 11:18:12 AM »

Super compaired to couch potato who does opposite of that list
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 11:48:53 AM »

Thanks this was a good article

Gonna start incorporating naps again too. They help
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2017, 07:27:27 PM »

So, Phil Heath is using super soldier techniques now huh?

I knew the guy was doing something different.

Arimac

• Careful who you trust,the devil was once an angel
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2017, 09:36:15 AM »

he Norwegian ration pack ? featuring such delights as beans and bacon, and Rowntree's Tooty Fruities

The Italian ration pack contains a breakfast shot of 40% alcohol cordiale, a powdered cappuccino, lots of biscotti, and a disposable camping stove for heating parts of the meal, including a pasta and bean soup, canned turkey and a rice salad. Dessert is a power sport bar, canned fruit salad or a muesli chocolate bar.

A streamlined but sophisticated French ration pack offers soldiers deer p?t?, cassoulet with duck confit, creole-style pork and a cr?me chocolate pudding. There is also a disposable heater, some coffee and flavoured drink powder, muesli for breakfast and a little Dupont d'Isigny caramel.

Arimac

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2017, 09:38:11 AM »

The German ration pack contains several sachets of grapefruit and exotic juice powder to add to water, and Italian biscotti, but also more familiar treats such as liver-saGlobalge spread and rye bread, goulash with potatoes, and for breakfast sour cherry and apricot jams.

The British pack is dotted with familiar brands from Kenco coffee and Typhoo tea to a mini bottle of Tabasco. The main courses include the British favourite, chicken tikka masala, and a vegetarian pasta. There's also pork and beans for breakfast, and lots of sweets and snacks from trail mix to an apple "fruit pocket" that looks like it might not be out of place in a school lunchbox. Plus packets of Polos and, of course, plenty of teabags.

The Australian ration pack has more small treats than any of the others. Most of it is packaged by the military, from a serving of love-it-or-hate-it Vegemite to jam sandwich biscuits and a tube of sweetened condensed milk. The bag includes a can-opener-cum-spoon for getting at the Fonterra processed cheddar cheese, and main meals of meatballs and chilli tuna pasta. There are lots of sweets and soft drinks, and two unappetising-looking bars labelled "chocolate ration".

Arimac

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2017, 09:40:01 AM »

The Spanish lunch pack has cans of green beans with ham, squid in vegetable oil, and pate. There is also a sachet of powdered vegetable soup, peach in syrup for dessert and crackers handed out to go with the meal in place of bread (not shown). There is a disposable heater with matches and fuel tabs, as well as lots of tablets: Vitamin C, glucose, water purification, and rehydration.

Almond poppy seed pound cake, cranberries, spiced apple cider (the hot US non-alcoholic drink) and peanut butter and crackers make up this very American meal package. The main ? pasta with vegetable "crumbles" in spicy tomato sauce ? is less traditional, but the "flameless heater" shows off American tech skills ? just add water to the powder in a plastic bag and it heats up enough to warm the plastic meal pouch.

While there are Bear Paws snacks in the Canadian ration pack, there's the shocking omission of maple syrup. You have the choice of salmon fillet with Tuscan sauce or vegetarian couscous for the main meal. There is also the makings of a peanut butter and jelly (raspberry jam) sandwich for breakfast.

Arimac

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2017, 09:42:00 AM »

Estonia - Stuffed peppers, chicken-meat p?t?, smoked sprats, and liver saGlobalge with potatoes make an eclectic menu here. Plus, crispbreads on the side, and halva with vanilla for dessert. Breakfast is muesli, a fruit pocket and honey.

The offerings in the Singapore pack were sparse despite its reputation for high-quality cuisine. There were a paltry three dishes, of Szechuan chicken noodles; a mushroom, basil, rice and chicken dish; and soya milk with red-bean dessert

MusclePunisher

• WIZARD
  • Keep Striving
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2017, 10:41:54 AM »

^ haha haha. I fucking love you dude. Super soldier health my ass.
you can call me mookey the zebra i don't give a flying fuck as long as you come with pure intentions and want to be part of something great

gh15 approved

deejaypowerlifter

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2017, 05:50:30 AM »

That's a lot of work just to call bullshit lol Kudos, Arimac!!!

Also:
Through negotiations with appropriate governmental agencies, we created a series of over-the-
counter supplements that contain all seven of these necessary natural components (...) Fortunately, our experts have spent years researching and testing the maximized outcomes for elite
troops . . . and those supplements are now available to select segments of the public, through the
ServicePak. So, that is the seventh and final step to bullet-proofing your health: Supplementing like a
soldier.

Although there is some information that can be used, it's pretty obvious the intent of this ebook lol

"There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift" Jon Pall Sigmarsson

My work with stray dogs:
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=38367

My current training log: http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=39992

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2017, 06:01:29 AM »

I boil my water and burn the fuck out myself gotta train the mimd for extreme pain and not be a pussy
Vansville ~ spewing stuff about "frequencies of the universe" LOL,,,you do realize you sound like a fuckin moron?  only fucking quack jobs believe that shit

GH15 ~ luckily for you and for all other humans I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is right..

PsypePoet

• Conditional Junior
    • Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale
Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2019, 07:31:07 PM »

"These streetlamps not only cast light, but also collect data on climate, air quality, information that makes running a city more efficiently, has sensors to detect floods, and can also help emergency responders," Hinkle told Xinhua.Emergencyshelters are compact and have transportable structure with a lightweight.If you are confused yourself as to what to do with the design, Cheap Jerseys From China, here are the pros and cons of template based and custom business cards:?Custom business card pros ?The obvious advantage of is that your design can be original and distinct from others. How can you see if a website is popular? Google uses a scoring course of action called Alexa. Itrrrs this that can make the Samsung Galaxy XCover more than simply a rugged smartphone. Because of this the idea can stand up to the infrequent drops along with falls.Representatives of the couple did not return requests for comment.Wholesale Jerseys. Nicely, at this time there surely usually are like products commonly regarded appetite suppressant drugs."The possibilities are endless for U. Since many people use it because it is fast and convenient,Cheap MLB Jerseys, there will be little originality. It is only a baseless superstition for which a huge number of rhinos lost their lives every year.This is very important as a lot of people in the industry dont have the skills to hit the top ranks and often end up being left at the bottom of the pay plan, earning next to nothing.<br>Visit my sitehttp://www.cheapnikenfljerseysshop.us.com/
!ENDVALUE!
Pages: [1]   Go Up