GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So Many Apparently "Legit" Labs Are Underdosed/Mislabled  (Read 115 times)

testblast

• WIZARD

A quick google search of several sponsors reveals that in the past or even recently they have been outed for severely under-dosing products and/or completely mislabelling products (Test tren mast blend coming back as just 70mg prop ::))

How do we even know what we are putting into our bodies unless we get every single vial lab tested?

Can the claims of a sponsors products being bunk etc just be competitors trying to get rid of their own competition by killing their reputation.

Seems to be all guessing games unless you have a script for approved hormones such as test anavar and hgh.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: So Many Apparently "Legit" Labs Are Underdosed/Mislabled
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 02:19:56 AM »

i personally have been mislead in a big way, this will be punished rest assure, there is a ring its not big but it made few million dollars that must be taken down when all said and done and it will

i have been mislead, abused, misused, and all done to one individual that has the ability to bring the house down in real life not on internets

this is what you call cocky bunch of idiot criminals in the making

im talking about the ring of "jp" of course and you need to know to stay away from this operation like from fire

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

testblast

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 02:59:12 AM »

What about the rest of sources who have many unaware customers who buy 100 test 100tren 100mast blends but they get 100 test prop and 250EQ  :-X

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 03:09:46 AM »

a drug dealer is only as good as their last order this is a rule I establish long ago and this is why the "lab test" jano doesn't hold nor does any other lab tabs out there

but whats worse is when a drug dealer is greedy and cocky and doesn't understand how deep in shit they are.. then it hits them all

this is something that some never learn despite making millions of dollars and its always the same and I been putting quite a lot in prison along the years. and I aint talking no internet bs

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

molonlabe

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 04:06:56 AM »

JP!

Mod edit: You just cant trust "lab tests", you have no idea who send who what & some of the "customers" are nothing more than shills
Pages: [1]   Go Up