GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Wait till she has kids"  (Read 833 times)

magnusvv

• WIZARD
Re: "Wait till she has kids"
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2019, 08:57:22 PM »

Its all about priorities, choices and then excuses.  Most gyms have heavily discounted babysitting rooms for a reason.  There are tons of moms that join gyms to get into shape.  The problem is they don't follow through with the appropriate level of intensity in the gym and discipline in their diet.  Same goes for dads.  When my family goes to the beach we can't believe what people look like.  The typical person is so out of shape they don't really have a human shape anymore.  Its just normal to completely let yourself go and even eat yourself into diabetes around here.

Now I'm definitely not holier than thou about this shit.  I was obese before I started bodybuilding and I enjoyed it.  BBQ was just too damn good not to eat.  I got a heads up from my doctor in my early thirties that I was headed in a bad direction and I hit the gym and never really looked back.  I love to lift and enjoy the discipline of dieting, its definitely not everyone's cup of tea though. 

Sure there's genetic and hormonal components to everyone's level of fitness.  Those contribute to the level of difficulty, not impossibility.

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Creating the..... Body Beautiful
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2019, 02:52:23 AM »

^^^ but why are there so many fat sacks of shit nowadays?

According to statistics 2/3 of americants are overweight that's 2 out of every 3 on the continent

Some brutal shit right there
Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2019, 03:11:53 AM »

Processed food.  In the 50s, 60s, and even into the 70s, dinner was usually mom preparing it from raw food.  Not anymore. Moms can?t be bothered with that shit.  They put the same effort into cooking that they Do Into the gym.  Which means not much.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2019, 03:14:20 AM »

She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household . . .
Proverbs 31:15

Nah, mama gonna sleep in or go to work and let the school or daycare feed them
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Creating the..... Body Beautiful
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2019, 05:28:26 AM »

Processed food.  In the 50s, 60s, and even into the 70s, dinner was usually mom preparing it from raw food.  Not anymore. Moms can?t be bothered with that shit.  They put the same effort into cooking that they Do Into the gym.  Which means not much.

For sure shitty food has something to do with it, but it's not just that

I believe that these fat sacks of shit are mentally weak and depressed and they don't have the strength and will power to do and make the right choices

You choose to eat shitty food and you choose to overeat no one puts a gun to your head and makes you do it
Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up