GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: "Wait till she has kids"  (Read 841 times)

Gribovsache

• Conditional Junior
"Wait till she has kids"
« on: May 05, 2019, 01:31:51 AM »

I have some friends that are a bit older, with fat whale wives, that will comment on how I should enjoy my wife being thin ?while it lasts?. 

What phenomenon occurs that makes women turn into disgusting hefers after squirting out a child?

Is it biological? Laziness?

When I see a big fat wife, I instantly lose respect for her husband.

Maybe some of the older and wiser can comment on this topic.

m314

• WIZARD
Re: "Wait till she has kids"
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 04:34:09 AM »

It's not just women. Most men get comfortable and get fat after marriage too. Laziness is human nature. People don't feel like making the effort to stay attractive when they already have a lifetime partner.

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 08:21:01 PM »

I have some friends that are a bit older, with fat whale wives, that will comment on how I should enjoy my wife being thin ?while it lasts?. 

What phenomenon occurs that makes women turn into disgusting hefers after squirting out a child?

Maybe some of the older and wiser get bigger can comment on this topic.

. Ha, ha, ha!  Oh, man, this makes me chuckle.  There is nothing at all that causes a woman to become a big fat whale when she has kids. It is an excuse.  Nothing more, nothing less.  It starts when she is pregnant.  She uses the pregnancy as an excuse to eat all sorts of nasty, processed carbs.

Baby weight - this is a fact.  Any baby over 7 pounds is an insulin baby.  Insulin, caused by mommy gorging on carbs, goes preferably to the baby, causing what insulin does - growth.  All this crap about babies being big and healthy is nonsense.  They are insulin babies.  You see more of it now because moms eat more.  And the doctors do NOT like to tell mothers this.  It's had to retain patients if you tell women to stop stuffing their fat face because they are harming the baby.  By the time they notice this issue, it is too late to do anything about it anyway, so they do not intervene unless it progresses to gestational diabetes, in which case they give the mother this horrible diet sheet (muffins! LOL!  There is diabetic food!).  I challenged a nutritionist on her advice for these mothers one day, and she whispered in a conspiratorial tone that I was of course correct, the diet I suggested would be so much better, but they have to give these fat, preggos mommas some of this type of stuff every day or they won't make any effort at all.  Sad.

Anyway, most mothers never get back to a real diet and workout after having the baby.  It is that simple.

I have four kids at home.  My wife's weight goes from 110 up to 117 (at which point she panics that she is a "fat cow" and starts working out more regularly and dieting appropriately again - like a bodybuilder diet but less calories, rotating out no carb days).   Every woman who asks to join my wife to work off the baby fat quits in a week.  THAT is why they are fat.

Any questions?
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

Biomek

• Global Elf Mod - Superintendant
  • 105kg @ 1m84
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 09:46:53 PM »

I don't think you have an understanding on how much of an impact childbirth has on a womans endocrine system. Estrogen, progesterone, prolactin and a whole other stuff happens. This can continue for months after giving birth. For some even years.

Aside from the endocrine system, raising a child takes up so much time that you don't have time to stress about your diet. It's not easy for everyone.

Stop trying to understand something that you never experienced yourself. Most guys should be lucky to even find a woman stupid enough to carry their child in the first place.

Maybe some of the older and wiser get bigger can comment on this topic.

. Ha, ha, ha!  Oh, man, this makes me chuckle.  There is nothing at all that causes a woman to become a big fat whale when she has kids. It is an excuse.  Nothing more, nothing less.  It starts when she is pregnant.  She uses the pregnancy as an excuse to eat all sorts of nasty, processed carbs.

Baby weight - this is a fact.  Any baby over 7 pounds is an insulin baby.  Insulin, caused by mommy gorging on carbs, goes preferably to the baby, causing what insulin does - growth.  All this crap about babies being big and healthy is nonsense.  They are insulin babies.  You see more of it now because moms eat more.  And the doctors do NOT like to tell mothers this.  It's had to retain patients if you tell women to stop stuffing their fat face because they are harming the baby.  By the time they notice this issue, it is too late to do anything about it anyway, so they do not intervene unless it progresses to gestational diabetes, in which case they give the mother this horrible diet sheet (muffins! LOL!  There is diabetic food!).  I challenged a nutritionist on her advice for these mothers one day, and she whispered in a conspiratorial tone that I was of course correct, the diet I suggested would be so much better, but they have to give these fat, preggos mommas some of this type of stuff every day or they won't make any effort at all.  Sad.

Anyway, most mothers never get back to a real diet and workout after having the baby.  It is that simple.

I have four kids at home.  My wife's weight goes from 110 up to 117 (at which point she panics that she is a "fat cow" and starts working out more regularly and dieting appropriately again - like a bodybuilder diet but less calories, rotating out no carb days).   Every woman who asks to join my wife to work off the baby fat quits in a week.  THAT is why they are fat.

Any questions?
No it's not. Most mothers didn't even workout or had a normal diet in the first place, even before getting pregnant and giving birth.

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Creating the..... Body Beautiful
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 11:30:30 PM »

They are just pussies who can't handle pain (they have ZERO mental toughness)

Just stare yourself with low cals and you will get slim and lean PERIOD,  CASE CLOSED
Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 06:06:24 AM »

When a woman has a baby,  I don?t think it?s an excuse to go be lazy for 9 months when she?s pregnant

She?s not use to carrying around that extra weight she?s sleep that pushy getting extra thick so are the hips thighs titties it?s all getting nice and healthy

When I did my first blast

I put I 55lbs easy I was so fucking tired taking naps all the time cheating I my diet etc
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 07:38:38 AM »

I like a bit of fat, milf housewive type, skinny or bikini model :-X oh no... ugghh

Learn to accept the fat ass....

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 09:09:15 AM »

That fat ass has some wet wet that you can clap dem cheeks boi

YOU CLAP DEM FAT ASS CHEEKS

or you gay and like little skinny girl boys

It?s either or
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2019, 04:33:52 AM »

Stop trying to understand something that you never experienced yourself.

That's not a good argument.  I never experienced meth, either, but I know it is not something I should do.

My wife gained weight and was out of shape for a time after each of our kids.  At some point, she decided to do what it takes, and she worked hard to get into shape after each of our kids.  It was not easy.  Other women don't care to do that and have excuses.  It is what it is.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

Biomek

• 105kg @ 1m84
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2019, 02:08:10 PM »

That's not a good argument.  I never experienced meth, either, but I know it is not something I should do.

My wife gained weight and was out of shape for a time after each of our kids.  At some point, she decided to do what it takes, and she worked hard to get into shape after each of our kids.  It was not easy.  Other women don't care to do that and have excuses.  It is what it is.
Did she workout before getting pregnant? And I don't just mean having a gym membership... but actually working out seriously? These woman are more likely to get back in shape, or at least want to / try to.

Most women were already lazy before getting pregnant, and didn't even workout before getting pregnant. There's no way you can convince these woman to workout and getting in shape. Yes, they'll use excuses. But...when you're in shape yourself it's very easy judge people who don't workout though...

dj181

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2019, 05:48:53 PM »

It?s either or

Guess I'm gay then....

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2019, 03:15:59 AM »

Did she workout before getting pregnant? And I don't just mean having a gym membership... but actually working out seriously? These woman are more likely to get back in shape, or at least want to / try to.

Most women were already lazy before getting pregnant, and didn't even workout before getting pregnant. There's no way you can convince these woman to workout and getting in shape. Yes, they'll use excuses. But...when you're in shape yourself it's very easy judge people who don't workout though...

I am not judging.  I am observing and reporting.  Did you read the part of my post about carbs and insulin?
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2019, 09:07:39 AM »

Hey you said it boi

It?s either or

Guess I'm gay then....

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2019, 09:11:04 AM »

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2019, 09:15:02 AM »

-

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2019, 09:15:44 AM »

-

dj181

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2019, 08:35:42 PM »

^^^ fuck you man >:(

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2019, 08:20:21 AM »

Hahahaha had to bro.

joeyflex69

• JEDI
  • Professional Lurker
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2019, 12:07:34 PM »

hey man

just had a kid 18 months ago.

no joke my wife is even sexier now, she put on a few lbs lost some back in the gym 5-6 days

breast still perky its genetic

she's more self obsessed

when she goes out with the carriage cars stop all the time. i get a good laugh

its all about personality and work ethic and the way she see things

how many guys get a serious girlfriend and stop going to the gym to sit there and watch sex and the city or gilmore girls.

im showing my age.

genetically some women put on more weight after kids. but dude some look better and sexier.

you won't believe how many ifbb pro females have kids

no excuse
Gone but not forgotten, Ever!

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2019, 01:58:25 AM »

as everyone has eluded its 0 to do with anything hormonal or bullshit like that,

im seeing this now being 27, the phases of life the progression looks like this

people get married
stop going out and socializing completely, mostly due to trust issues and fear of missing out the other spouse is up the ones ass whose going out, the fella is on the phone all night texting his wife
slowly start gaining wieght
have kids, now thier lifes mission is accomplished
gain more weight and let themselves completely go, have no life of their own

theres no more reason to impress or try hard, you have kids and are married youre finaly "safe" lets let go of our body now, thats why people end up divorced

its also real easy in this society lets not forget, average person sits on thier ass all day literaly, and is surrounded by horrible food every where they go unless they cook and are living our lifestyle, which takes time and effort, and when you have kids a career, etc, its easy to use that as an excuse but thats just bullshit

marriage and kids to me literaly the sound of it make me shudder lol

ChevChelios

• WIZARD
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2019, 06:19:45 PM »

What's up with this shit, i mean why would your life mission be accomplished because you have kids? What, i have kids so my life is over and done, switch 100% focus to the kid? No way, if i am going to have a kid i will raise it, take care of his needs, provide a good education and that's it. No way i am going to put myself or my wife second to the kid.

But yeah, last post is the truth sadly, seen a lot of couples like that. They let go, don't care, they are safe because they have someone at home and also a kid with that person, so they can let go and take zero care of their bodies. Next thing in line the other person starts to complain, they complain as well, they argue they fight and then they brake up.

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2019, 08:30:11 PM »

The wife who says the kids are her focus over her husband is headed in only one direction . . . .

Divorced party girl on electronic dating sites with platitudes like "My kids are my life!" 

Although they don't list "divorced," they check the "single" box.  Hey, woman, you are divorced.   It's different than single.
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

Biomek

• 105kg @ 1m84
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2019, 10:24:19 PM »

If you don't put your kids in the first place you shouldn't have kids.

If your parents did not put you in the first place you had shit parents.

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2019, 10:54:45 PM »

Disagree, Biomek.  Simple as that.   I have enough experience at this to know how it turns out both ways.
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

Biomek

• 105kg @ 1m84
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2019, 11:12:16 PM »

Disagree, Biomek.  Simple as that.   I have enough experience at this to know how it turns out both ways.
If you were in the unlikely position to choose between your son/daughter or your wife. Who would you choose?

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2019, 06:02:55 AM »

If you were in the unlikely position to choose between your son/daughter or your wife. Who would you choose?

Your hypothetical is not really relevant to the discussion in this thread.  We're talking about life and how to live it and the consequences of choices mothers and wives are making.  You're in Hollywood at the Sophie's Choice movie (good movie, but it's fiction).
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2019, 06:03:58 AM »

And please don't turn this nasty.  I have a great deal of respect for you.  We just disagree on this one.  A married couple that does not put their marriage first is pretty much doomed to be raising the kids in a split household.  That's not putting the kids first at all, but that is where things go.

Even if the marriage makes it, the kids turn out badly.  They think they are the center of the world and that everything revolves around them. 
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

Biomek

• 105kg @ 1m84
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2019, 01:44:33 PM »

And please don't turn this nasty.  I have a great deal of respect for you.  We just disagree on this one.  A married couple that does not put their marriage first is pretty much doomed to be raising the kids in a split household.  That's not putting the kids first at all, but that is where things go.

Even if the marriage makes it, the kids turn out badly.  They think they are the center of the world and that everything revolves around them.
Absolutely no intentions to make anything nasty mate :-)

Holding up a marriage and raising kids is hard. It can go in a lot of different directions if you don?t pay attention.

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2019, 08:59:14 PM »

100% agreement with that one - I?ve experienced that both ways, too
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2019, 08:44:46 AM »

hypoteticals aside

what im saying is to completely abandon any friendships relationships hobbys, self care, sex life etc. as an excuse youre putting your kids first,

go on vacations without your kids, go on dates without them, have get together  without them have a life outside of them, teach them how to cook be responsible look after each other (if they have siblings) dont set the bar low, teach them when they lose that they lost its okay, teach them to be a good winner/loser early on, have a sex life and a happy life outside of them with your wife, so they can SEE what a good healthy fruitful relationship look like,

and on top of that you should have a life outside your wife too relationships die the second you cut everything/everybody else off, i've seen this play out

i could go on but it would be incoherent ranting,

i will say this a mans gotta be a man, you gotta make money, work hard and run your house, and dont let your wife or kids run you, be romantic be this be that be whatver you want, but dont bend over backwards too often for anyone...human nature takes advantage of other people who do shit like that, its HUMAN nature to take take take, when it is easy to take, no matter who were talking about...

the only person who wont do that to you as a man, is your mom
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up