GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any natural foods/herbs/supplements for fertility?  (Read 559 times)

Chris

• WIZARD
Any natural foods/herbs/supplements for fertility?
« on: April 30, 2019, 02:19:06 AM »

Going to be trying for a baby in the next month or so once i finished off my tren blast.. I read through the fertility thread but didn't see too much on more natural remedies too for this.

Current plan:

Coming off fully
Starting HCG at 2500 Iu each week
50mg clomid day
50mg Proviron day

I've been blasting since i was around 20 years old and I'm 26 now on and off so i don't expect this to be a quick solution but is the anything else that i could add or could do to help this process? I've not really seen anything supplement/food wise but if the is any that would be appreciated too.. My current plan was designed mainly from reading through the thread although I've NEVER came off and NEVER done PCT before or anything to help boost my sperm I've always either cruised or came off for a few month cold turkey then proceeded.

I'm not planning on stopping.. I've got a good lean foundation and ready to blast some Test E/Deca once i have got her pregnant.. Any help would be appreciated! 

Now everytime I'm about to do a set which I know is gonna be tough as hell, I tell myself "Just think about how you wanna look."

RunningMan

• WIZARD
Re: Any natural foods/herbs/supplements for fertility?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 06:00:40 AM »

Sperm quantity, Zinc at 100mg a day
Sperm morphology, L-Carnitine at 3g a day
Sperm motility, Mucuna pruriens at 5g a day

Chris

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 06:27:39 AM »

Sperm quantity, Zinc at 100mg a day
Sperm morphology, L-Carnitine at 3g a day
Sperm motility, Mucuna pruriens at 5g a day
Thanks A lot!
Now everytime I'm about to do a set which I know is gonna be tough as hell, I tell myself "Just think about how you wanna look."

RunningMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 08:15:47 PM »

No problem. I'd also say your HCG dose is a little low. I would start higher for two weeks and then drop down to the level you have. Maybe 10,000 week 1, 5,000 week 2.

Chris

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 12:49:00 AM »

No problem. I'd also say your HCG dose is a little low. I would start higher for two weeks and then drop down to the level you have. Maybe 10,000 week 1, 5,000 week 2.
Do i need to stop running it after a certain amount of shots?

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2019, 05:16:51 AM »

Maca aka Lepidium meyenii is suppose to posses supposed benefits for fertility. Technically, it?s more
Of a superfood than supplement. You can buy it in powder and add it to whatever.

"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

RunningMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 09:04:27 PM »

Do i need to stop running it after a certain amount of shots?

Typically fertility protocols are 6 months. With that in mind I'd run until I got the job done.

Top_Cat

• Junior
  • Chasing silverback status
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2019, 09:34:59 PM »

Maca aka Lepidium meyenii is suppose to posses supposed benefits for fertility. Technically, it?s more
Of a superfood than supplement. You can buy it in powder and add it to whatever.

I get noticable improvements in libido, fluid volume, consistency and ejaculating 'power' if you will using maca.

2-4g a day I find works well.
I'd rather shit in my hands and clap!
Pages: [1]   Go Up