GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: mayor Pete  (Read 130 times)

vansville2010

• JEDI
mayor Pete
« on: April 16, 2019, 11:47:42 AM »

mayor Pete is running for president

he announces it by kissing his boyfriend,,the crowd cheers,,,,,they are not ridiculed

don't care denounce the touch of a mans lips on a mans lips

mayor Pete if he wins,,,will sit in the Oval Office with cum out of his butt

do you know why I ,,,,vansville2010,,,over and over again say bodybuilders are mostly beta cucks?

1. from what I observe in real life

2. from what I observe in you guys HERE

THE WAY YOU TALK ABOUT HOMOS PEOPLE,,,,,YOU REALLY DON'T MIND THEM DO YOU?

YOU WILL SIT BACK AND LET MAYOR PETE RUN FOR PRESIDENT WITH CUM DRIPPING OUT OF HIS BUTT

IF YOU THINK IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR A MAN TO KISS A MAN IN PUBLIC SAY IT HERE

IF YOU DO NOT, THEN SAY IT HERE

LETS SEE IF ITS 90% CUCKS,,,OR 99% CUCKS IN THIS WORLD WHO ARE INTO FITNESS, LETS SEE IF MUSCLES IN 2019 ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A SUIT TO HIDE SCARED LITTLE BOYS

THE MARLBORO MAN,,,,A MEXICAN GANGSTER,,,WOULD CALL MAYOR PETE A FUCKING FAGGOT

THAT IS WHAT HE IS,,,NOT A MAN,,,,,,,NOT A HUMAN,,FIRST AND FOREMOST A FAGGOT!

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 220
Re: mayor Pete
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 12:23:09 PM »

Even though I find it unsightly to see two men kissing, it's not me who's risking catching hiv, or risking the need to wear diapers at age 45. I couldn't care less about what homosexual men do in their private space.
Now, bisexual men who may catch hiv from other men and then infect women, I have a problem with.
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

GoBruins!

• Junior
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 02:31:30 PM »

Even democrats will be sick of mayor Pete?s holier than thou attitude in no time. Guy is insufferable

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 09:47:10 PM »

mayors don't count unless its rudi..

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 04:46:20 AM »

A homosexual man will never have my respect,  I will not treat one with dignity

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 06:46:34 AM »

mayor Pete is running for president

he announces it by kissing his boyfriend,,the crowd cheers,,,,,
  Glad I don't watch TV news anymore.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 02:49:34 AM »

No it should not be illegal.

If some dude is in love with a goat, that has absolutely no impact in my life, freedom or liberty. In fact, I dont give a fuck about what absolutely ANY loser does. My life doesnt change at all. Zero. Now if anyone cross my space and freedom, then we got a problem and I go all in.

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2019, 03:31:23 AM »

Well, that?s all very politically correct and so modern and tolerant of you,  but I still have a hard time imagining you breaking out into celebratory applause when he sodomizes his goat in front of a crowd after announcing his bid for the US Presidency.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2019, 09:57:45 AM »

I only applaud myself in the mirror.

Trump could be married to a possum, it doesn't absolutely no difference n how he has handled the country. Zero. Has absolutely no relevance in my freedom and liberty.

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2019, 12:12:48 PM »

the point is being missed

if I were to tweet "mayor Pete is a faggot yuck" there will be backlash

the problem is not so much the homosexual, is is the special treatment he recieves

the hate toward homosexuals is mostly well deserved because the whine and bitch if you criticize them

they are not special, they are disgusting and inferior.  yet they act like they are morally superior

a man loving a man is a truly sick act, more sick than being attracted to a child.  men are the opposite of women,,children and animals are not like woman they are a new realm, not the oppisite

a homosexual man is attracted to the opposite of what he should be, it is unnatural and a mental illness

fucking a tranny is actually not even in the realm of disgust as fucking a man

and there is a scale

the more masculine the man you are attracted to, the level of disgust magnifies exponetinally

therefore if two of us were fags

and one fucked feminine 18 year old boys, the other fucked bodybuilders

they would not be equally sick

the one who fucks bodybuilders would be leaps and bounds more sick

as a bodybuilder is less feminine (well in some ways bodybuilders are pretty beta) than the Twink

the ultimate disgusting act by a male would be to be sexually attracted to a hairy, dominant, tall male who is extremely masculine

this would be sicker than fucking some queer sissy

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2019, 02:34:54 PM »

I agree with the special treatment thing. I am opposed to gay communities, LGBTQIATRSJUETFFGBD or whatever the fuck, I am opposed to rainbow flags, etc. I dont carry straight flags or we dont have straight communities, etc. If theyre fags thats their problem but dont expect special treatment or benefits.

And yes you should be able to call a gay a fag in their face. If they get offended is their insecurity, there should not be any backlash.

I think that gay candidate has ZERO chance. America at least during our lifetime will never elect a gay President. We are not fucking Canada.

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2019, 04:25:06 PM »

Trump could be married to a possum, it doesn't absolutely no difference n how he has handled the country. Zero. Has absolutely no relevance in my freedom and liberty.

It has relevancy because it shows a deep disturbance in his psyche.

Just like gays.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2019, 03:24:08 AM »

It has relevancy because it shows a deep disturbance in his psyche.

Just like gays.

It doesnt affect the state of the nation. Zero effect. He can go to sleep with a guitar as a wife every night, it has nothing to do with what he does in the oval office.
Pages: [1]   Go Up