GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 23305 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #510 on: February 23, 2021, 05:09:44 AM »

question from the gh15 fan of mine named serotonin which he sure is missing some thereof but here is the answer directly from me to his "question"--

question:
And those posts that were deleted and accounts banned weren't all sham accounts. Lots of people stood up as I am and called out the obvious. Why did gh15 disappear at the same time strngo did? How come he heavily pimped his products over all the other sources here? Why were the sources being extorted simply for being successful and outcompeting the others? How come the quality posters of old were the ones who got banned or left? Seems a little fishy doesn't it? Oh and let's not forget the doxxing of members too that took place. Putting out their personal info such as address, phone numbers, pics?

all posts I gh15 deleted.. me! were sham accounts.. accounts of bots.. accounts that didn't go by rules and regulations of site.. vast majority during the Hussein surveillance police state regime,,

i never disappeared i said major MAJOR historic event happened in 2016.. strngo was gone from here 2015 ..the sponsor already was all over the place in 2015.. i was not and am not and have NOTHING to do with strngo who is from Oklahoma i think right?

the reason i praised his products was because he was VERY honest.. and his quality was second to none that means i tested them tons of times.. payed for EVERY SINGLE TIME I GOT ANYTHING without the sponsor even knowing since it was through third side.. he simply never knew when i ordered most time.. really did not.. this is why i was amazed at how great the quality was and how consistent it was

in 2015 i never really talked with him much on here (in real life we HAVE NEVER TALKED NOT EVEN ONCE) they (other sources and probably bad "members" of platforms) already tried to sabotage him on the platforms.. you do know it is all related.. but i really didn't have time to look into him in 2015

i already answered all these questions years back

what source was extorted you piece of shit.. no one ever was extorted ever.. they made here millions of dollars what the fuck are you talking about.. if someone extorted them it is not gh15.. in fact i should have charged MUCH MORE MUCH MUCH MORE as sponsorship fees.. it is not my fault sources sabotaging other sources.. this is how they operate which is wrong but this is the dumb way some do it

no one left.. only banned.. and if they were quality then it was not their posts of quality that causes their bann but more of breaking rules of the site or truly hating on the site while buying hormones as if there was no tomorrow making some here rich into the millionaires club.. there were many individuals who didn't follow rules of the site.. never even looked like bodybuilders and also lied repeatedly through shared accounts.. including selling under the radar INCLUDING SELLING THEIR ACCOUNTS!

the crime that the piece of shit alex schinas did to gh15.org is much worse than the doxing of him that i closed an eye to.. i am not the one who brought those pictures and you talk here almost a decade ago.. a life time i don't even remember who brought the pictures but someone brought it.. trust me the crimes against gh15.org were MUCH worse since they kept on SCAMING athletes.. this is much worse than a picture of a supposed coach that made a HOUSE due to my kindness.. fatmc again sham account.. ions ago literally life time ago and i cant remember who brought the pictures.. it was all over the then new facebooks.. face book was only few years popular and public in the early wild wild west of an internet which is the right way to do cyberspace (as you ALL are learning in the 2020's) ..so everyone saw it.. i think some pictures were from myspace lol you talk here LIFETIME ago

** and the only picture of child ever put on this site not by its owner was the baby of fatmc.. a regular cute picture of a baby many years back.. public picture that neil got from i think his facebook available for all to see.. maybe even myspace.. again all public.. it was all public back then.. social media was no where to be found literally in its very early diapers.. pre diapers.. diapers was 2014-2015..

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Jonyothan

• WIZARD
  • As above, so below
« Reply #511 on: February 23, 2021, 08:09:46 AM »

are humans in our time line ever able to reach a type 1 civilization without the bill gates microchip? and will we see it happen in this lifetime? or is it better for us to avoid evolution
No Test Crew

cstex

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #512 on: February 23, 2021, 08:12:01 AM »

why israel is using covid vaccine on their population??

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #513 on: February 23, 2021, 10:13:06 AM »

are humans in our time line ever able to reach a type 1 civilization without the bill gates microchip? and will we see it happen in this lifetime? or is it better for us to avoid evolution

in your lifetime? no you will only teach it by the end of the century maybe a 1 year old baby be able to see the beginning of it no matter gates or not.. gates try to do it the wrong way.. it caused a lot of problems but they don't care.. they want fully AI operated society which deem you a slave.. you and all other species of the earth.. you should resist by any means

you WILL however be fully AI operated way before end of century.. it just must go the right way because if not you will lose everything.. and I mean EVERYTHING.. any humane you had in you will be gone you can already see it with some generations.. it got to be done right.. president trump was doing it right he was and is part of the good

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #514 on: February 23, 2021, 10:16:47 AM »

why israel is using covid vaccine on their population??

because the government there are very much following the deep state style educational system of medicine..

many do not and will not take this vaccine though.. Israel is very much 'by the book' when it comes to vaccinations which show you the people there are just in as much shit and abused as much as all other humans

loj

Jonyothan

• WIZARD
  • As above, so below
« Reply #515 on: February 23, 2021, 10:12:06 PM »

in your lifetime? no you will only teach it by the end of the century maybe a 1 year old baby be able to see the beginning of it no matter gates or not.. gates try to do it the wrong way.. it caused a lot of problems but they don't care.. they want fully AI operated society which deem you a slave.. you and all other species of the earth.. you should resist by any means

you WILL however be fully AI operated way before end of century.. it just must go the right way because if not you will lose everything.. and I mean EVERYTHING.. any humane you had in you will be gone you can already see it with some generations.. it got to be done right.. president trump was doing it right he was and is part of the good

loj

thank you for taking the time to share these answers with us. how did you come to learn all this? is there any books or something that you recommend we read so we can learn more about the world or history of these events taking place? I seen some if it mentioned in the Bible but the format its in is so hard to read.. has so many unrelated texts in it like quotes from other users and no chronological order making it very hard to understand the context and piece it all together
No Test Crew

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #516 on: February 24, 2021, 02:18:28 AM »

^ the holy YEAR of 2016

the most important and significant (not the same) year of the 21st century and one of the most important moments in histories of the earth

loj

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #517 on: February 26, 2021, 07:16:07 AM »

Universal basic income (UBI), gh15, what is your opinion on this? If you are for it, how much should the monthly allotment be?

plane

• WIZARD
« Reply #518 on: February 26, 2021, 09:48:22 AM »

Universal basic income (UBI), gh15, what is your opinion on this? If you are for it, how much should the monthly allotment be?

I would say gh15 is absolutely against this lol

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #519 on: February 26, 2021, 09:57:33 AM »

they will try to do it though..

the problem is not the money the problem is that the money is not worth anything moment they click a button.. they try to move you into a currency that is faceless but not only that it is totally dependent on grid and ONLY on grid

everyone thinks oh how fun bitcoin this bitcoin that.. wait until they take away your iPhone ability to get that bitcoin.. when they have TOTAL 100% control over every little detail in your life.. they are pretty close they are well above 90% to have total control

almost no alpha are around.. the only alphas around are some gh15ers from years past but they are getting OLDER.. time my friends.. time.. they are old.. no replacement.. so if something is not done by new generation of alphas and this treason is continuing and it is high treason.. then the west will fall to the AI.. and china will COMPLETELY dominate it with the deep state

loj

cstex

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #520 on: February 26, 2021, 11:34:19 AM »

the problem is not the money the problem is that the money is not worth anything moment they click a button.. they try to move you into a currency that is faceless but not only that it is totally dependent on grid and ONLY on grid

everyone thinks oh how fun bitcoin this bitcoin that.. wait until they take away your iPhone ability to get that bitcoin.. when they have TOTAL 100% control over every little detail in your life.. they are pretty close they are well above 90% to have total control

almost no alpha are around.. the only alphas around are some gh15ers from years past but they are getting OLDER.. time my friends.. time.. they are old.. no replacement.. so if something is not done by new generation of alphas and this treason is continuing and it is high treason.. then the west will fall to the AI.. and china will COMPLETELY dominate it with the deep state

loj

what about middle east? any salvation?

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #521 on: February 28, 2021, 01:17:25 AM »

In the type of times we are living, what are some of things you would avoid doing?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #522 on: February 28, 2021, 01:21:57 AM »

loj

what about middle east? any salvation?

the middle east got the best chance ever under president trump.. you saw peace was going on between countries and Israel but the deep state didn't like it.. they want the arabs and israel in war always.. it has been like that before the deep state but the deep state actually make tons of money from it and it is easy target since the deep state can not take target at china lol it is their foreign headquarters.. so they get it the middle east

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #523 on: February 28, 2021, 01:28:53 AM »

In the type of times we are living, what are some of things you would avoid doing?

using iPhone
vaccination of ANY kind (injections I have no problem with steroids gh insulin.. no problemo this makes you into a masculine male at least looking like one.. but VACCINATION.. no!)
listening to the fake news media regarding the "ball" earth (would look deeper into the nasa twisted truth and lies)
using amazon.. I WOULD NOT NOT NOT! use amazon.. would go around it through anyone else even if they use amazon still would not use amazon directly!
would not think the crypto can hold under grid collapse.. or deep state AI total submission which means they touch a button and you got no more crypto which is their intention the deep state wants 100% control over the human species not 75 not 90.. 100%! control

loj

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #524 on: February 28, 2021, 03:31:16 AM »

Silly question: if you can have any superpower which would it be?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #525 on: February 28, 2021, 03:36:00 AM »

healing by touch sucking all bad into me

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #526 on: February 28, 2021, 06:20:14 AM »

type 2 civilization (a breakaway) is described here from few days ago first hand witness.. doesn't change the FACT you are not on a ball.. but you are still type 0 will be 1 by end of century the question is how bad the deep state will fuck it.. because the way it sees things is very different than the way free society see things,, still though you are heading there one way or another unless completely eliminated which is possible too based on your disgusting satanic deep state

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Jpg9ouXxE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Jpg9ouXxE</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Jpg9ouXxE

a note to remember.. type 2 is operating inter dimensionally and south of Antarctica (NOT high orbit) and orbit is not exactly the right word either.. domain is.. your 0 civilization and type 1 in future.. operate low orbit/domain

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #527 on: February 28, 2021, 06:25:57 AM »

healing by touch sucking all bad into me

loj
You are the 1st person to ever answer that question with a selfless act and to do good for others. You're a much better person than I ever will be.

bevoATX

• WIZARD
  • 6'4 233lbs
« Reply #528 on: February 28, 2021, 11:09:36 PM »

Why do most ?evolved? humans like Zuckerberg or others in positions of high power usually look pale, weak, and fragile? Are there examples of these evolved humans going in the other direction? Like superior growth and power? Like a natural Paul dillet or something? Is there anything normal body builders can do to take advantage of the knowledge of these people? How can we seek more truth besides just asking you? Because one day we?ll have to walk on our own?

Also in the mission for total population control, how can they allow us to take tren and other things like that? Seems like stopping men from becoming independent and strong willed would be a key objective for them?

Thanks again GH
Hook 'Em

700 NPP
50mg Proviron
5mg LGD-4033
850 test E/P

Jonyothan

• WIZARD
  • As above, so below
« Reply #529 on: February 28, 2021, 11:50:24 PM »

Why do most ?evolved? humans like Zuckerberg or others in positions of high power usually look pale, weak, and fragile?

i believe i can answer this.. correct me if im wrong gh15. but eyes are the windows to the soul.. depending on purity of bloodline, level of demonic possession and environmental factors usually you can always tell by the eyes. ever notice people that wear sunglasses at night or indoors? look at royalty's eyes too, and popes, rotschilds, rockerfellers etc. also hybrid pupils dont expand and contract like humans. puffy bags under eyes is from anal penetrations and mind controlled people, in fact this is a sign to recognize all sodomized mind controlled people like politicians and deceivers in main stream medias like actors and agents of secret service.
No Test Crew

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #530 on: March 01, 2021, 02:16:03 PM »

because they were the geeks in deep state educational system that were swearing to revenge it one day.. lol but yes the sun glasses is idiotic but some have a reason like black eyes.. mental illnesses of various kinds lol.. attention seeking.. lotta stuff

bodybuilders and athletes in general but bodybuilders in particular are so used to experimenting with new drugs that they were the chosen one to begin with.. don't you see how the greek gods depicted in paintings and statues..

does this look like someone who is scared of anyone? or someone who needs knowledge from anyone? only in 2020's muscle is looked down upon by fascists that ok with transexuals to use drugs as much as their little heart desire .. but males?? ohhhh no! GOT TO FEMINIZE YOU lol

everything starts and end with athletes in modern history... athletes are numero uno in importance among the human species.. nothing is above athletes

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

The_BMW

• WIZARD
« Reply #531 on: March 02, 2021, 04:46:59 AM »

AMA submission - your thoughts on halotestin now; you mentioned it as a strength and hardening drug in the past. Do you endorse it for bodybuilders now? How much of the halotestin out there do you believe is legit?

bevoATX

• WIZARD
  • 6'4 233lbs
« Reply #532 on: March 02, 2021, 09:29:53 AM »

What's your opinion on Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind, and of astral projection. I want to gain as much knowledge as possible!

Is there a way to make yourself valuable to the Deep State?

I remember in the bible you mentioned being valuable to them, and it's one of the ways you were able to access knowledge on our civilization and aliens, I want to be in that position too.

I'm a software engineer if that matters, not sure if the Deep State is recruiting for "darker" technologies like quantum computing and encryption that would expose me to deeper knowledge?
Hook 'Em

700 NPP
50mg Proviron
5mg LGD-4033
850 test E/P
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up