GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 8291 times)

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #300 on: February 11, 2020, 12:01:41 PM »

How many Chinese have ACTUALLY died so far from koronachan?

They wouldn't tank their own economy for 900 measly deaths...

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #301 on: February 11, 2020, 10:49:21 PM »

It's not the number of deaths so much as trying to prevent the spread of infection, which is over 40,000 now (and over 1000 deaths today). 34,000 are still infected, so whether they die or recover remains to be seen.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #302 on: February 12, 2020, 01:48:46 AM »

Was mh370 a big scale time travel experience?

I dont avoid you

if you know me you know I never avoid anything if I promise to do it

I just dont know how to put it on here and with out risking lives

i will answer your question i just need to do it the right way.. this one i can not just shoot the answer because it is read off the fitness world among circles who have nothing to do directly with fitness (there are also families involved)

i promise you the answer

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #303 on: February 12, 2020, 01:51:19 AM »

what ever chan chu fat tells you officially you immediately multiply by 4.. like not even thinking about it

chan chu fat say 2 you  multiply by 4

you have the answer

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #304 on: February 12, 2020, 07:29:46 AM »

would be darwinism a lie?

around when will happen the ww3?

the science is rigth to say the earth age?

and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #305 on: February 12, 2020, 09:22:32 AM »

what ever chan chu fat tells you officially you immediately multiply by 4.. like not even thinking about it

chan chu fat say 2 you  multiply by 4

you have the answer

gh15 approved
Citizen journalist disappears - China said they quarantined him for 14 days, but nobody can contact him . . .
https://apnews.com/8455474af114e6b298cec8cd5da65b65
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #306 on: February 12, 2020, 09:25:42 AM »

would be darwinism a lie?

around when will happen the ww3?

the science is rigth to say the earth age?

Darwin wasn't wrong he just did best he could to describe what he understood and he was right about most sub human species who originated on earth

when us loses power (it is not happening due to critical steps taken by president trump to prevent it)

no (earth sciences are too "young" and too limited to have any say about anything regarding a species that has yet to achieve type 1 development or the multiverse that species is a part of)

gh15 approved

jefferyhg

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #307 on: February 13, 2020, 01:35:17 AM »

Explain who Musk really is and what he is doing behind the scenes please.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #308 on: February 13, 2020, 03:22:55 AM »

musk is a front to the deep state.. a contractual pre chosen "front" for deep state projects

he is no tesla i can assure you that.. nor is he Einstein..  he is a kid fulfilling a spot that he was chosen for since its all about millennial and z engineering project.. he had no choice.. big money came his way and the choice between being a no one and being a someone was really a no choice (military industrial complex)

he promote and "DELIEVR" projects for the upgrading of the system (already been upgrade.. as i said he is a front and there are others like him)

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #309 on: February 14, 2020, 01:03:05 AM »

Was mh370 a big scale time travel experience?

before I answer this I want it to be understood by all who read this that I am breaking a line here but I promised so I will answer this in phases

first of to begin with you must understand few facts that you must come to terms with (and many of you wont)

1. you live in a hologram
2. weather is being controlled and manipulated in the 21st century
3. the industrial military complex (an arm of the deep state) owns and operate low orbit earth-- nothing escapes its sight
4. the deep state is not only human species

the deep state is not the government.. the government is AN ARM of deep state.. you must understand it and comprehend it

this is a lot to digest for many out there so I will stop here

will be continued,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Creating the..... Body Beautiful
« Reply #310 on: February 14, 2020, 05:43:02 AM »

So is what David icke says about reptilians true?

And do they practice satanism and sacifice and kill children?

And what do you know about Henry Kissinger? (Thoroughly evil individual??)
Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #311 on: February 14, 2020, 09:35:23 AM »

lol Ole Henry how old is he now?
Like 150 fucker been around since Jesus was born
Some say he's of wealth and taste.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #312 on: February 14, 2020, 10:23:27 AM »

partially true (but there are also some of the greatest beings in the multiverse that are of the reptilian energy source.. even more so amphibians who are of greater energy than reptilians)

no this is what mutations do (minority of them but its going on yes)

Kissinger is a statesman of the deep state (political arm!)

don't ever confuse reptilians with something bad.. this is an assumption of ignorance

reptilians (reptiles) and amphibians (frogs) are the most important and most dominant beings in the multiverse they are what you call in humanity kings like.. they are gods! you don't know it yet as human but they are 2 of the most significant sources of energy in the multiverse

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #313 on: February 14, 2020, 10:54:18 AM »

partially true (but there are also some of the greatest beings in the multiverse that are of the reptilian energy source.. even more so amphibians who are of greater energy than reptilians)

no this is what mutations do (minority of them but its going on yes)

Kissinger is a statesman of the deep state (political arm!)

don't ever confuse reptilians with something bad.. this is an assumption of ignorance

reptilians (reptiles) and amphibians (frogs) are the most important and most dominant beings in the multiverse they are what you call in humanity kings like.. they are gods! you don't know it yet as human but they are 2 of the most significant sources of energy in the multiverse

gh15 approved

Whatcha mean "of the reptilian energy source"

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #314 on: February 14, 2020, 11:40:18 AM »

supernova

gh15 approved

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Creating the..... Body Beautiful
« Reply #315 on: February 15, 2020, 03:05:43 AM »

lol Ole Henry how old is he now?
Like 150 fucker been around since Jesus was born
Some say he's of wealth and taste.

Horrible joooooo is that motherfucker

Thank God not all jews are like him
Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #316 on: February 15, 2020, 08:03:50 AM »

What hormones are you on this week of Feb 14 2020, and at what dose

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #317 on: February 15, 2020, 10:50:20 AM »

the dose I feel like since as I told you many times before I am different I don't need it for sexual drive.. my body works different.. it produces enough testosterone of its own,, always!  this is used to have surplus..

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #318 on: February 15, 2020, 11:11:58 AM »

the dose I feel like since as I told you many times before I am different I don't need it for sexual drive.. my body works different.. it produces enough testosterone of its own,, always!  this is used to have surplus..

gh15 approved

Actually weird thing, i did bloodworks while on test tren mast, last year, and somehow both lh and fshn were in range. Now, i also occasionally pin hcg, but i really thought there'd be no fsh or lh while on exogenous test.

Times before i tested while on just test and both fsh/lh were zero. Go figure

Same amount of hcg both times

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #319 on: February 15, 2020, 01:36:06 PM »

flight 370 explained: phase 2 

in this phase I will go one by one on what "officially happened" based on media (in later years known as fake news) and write next to it true or false

Flight 370 Timeline

March 8, 2014:

12:41 a.m.: Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 takes off from Kuala Lumpur International Airport on a scheduled flight to Beijing.-- true
The plane, with 239 people onboard, -- false is scheduled to land at Beijing Capital International Airport at 6:30 a.m. local time. -- true

1:19 a.m.: Last communication from co-pilot Fariq Hamid to air traffic controllers in Malaysia, as the plane flies toward Vietnam, across the Gulf of Thailand. Hamid reportedly said, "All right, good night." -- true

1:21 a.m.: The Boeing 777-2H6ER's radar transponder is turned off. -- semi true due to miswording (none manual interference/goes off) you will understand later why it is semi true

2:15 a.m.: The Malaysian military detects an unidentified object on its radar traveling west. -- true
This information becomes public roughly a week later, and the radar target is thought to be Flight 370. -- false
The plane then disappears from military radar about 200 miles (322 kilometers) off the coast of Malaysian state of Penang. -- true

6:30 a.m.: Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 is scheduled to arrive in Beijing. -- true

8:11 a.m.: A satellite detects the last signal from the plane's antenna -- false

digest

to be continued,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

lucas

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #320 on: February 17, 2020, 09:28:26 PM »

Waiting for phase 3

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #321 on: February 18, 2020, 03:46:29 AM »

soon,,

I want to let as many out there to read this one and digest it.. you must remember good percentage of humans think what I write here is insanity.. you got to let them grow to it..  I will write all phases here as I told you I keep my word which is ALWAYS golden if I made a promise

regarding all others I extend this thread until june as promised

gh15 approved

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #322 on: February 18, 2020, 04:30:30 AM »

There was a rumor that a passenger's cell phone was pinged and it showed the Cell Phones location at the Air Force Base Diego Garcia in the British Indian Ocean.
Gh15 is their any truth to that rumor?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #323 on: February 18, 2020, 05:44:17 AM »

no,, I will explain when time comes,, cell phones though perfectly fine and are perfectly fine as of march the 9th, 2014

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #324 on: February 18, 2020, 06:58:52 AM »

What's the final word on 5G

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #325 on: February 18, 2020, 08:02:14 AM »

^already implemented in specific cities and to be completed and utilized fully by 2022 anyone with slight sanity should avoud it and go to live in small places rather than big cities eventhough you cant really avoid it

I recommend 2 g and 3 g phones but you will notice soon they start working worse and worse.. if you got the money and connection you can hack into them and do your thing but that takes more efforts and most millennials are lazy and gen z were born slaves to begin with so its no change for them 5g 3g all same thing for them when in reality it is very different

get 2g and 3 g phone from 2012-2013 at the latest  but preferably 2009-2010.. as long as you can..

you can hack into them but remember its not going to be a walk in the park to operate  freely even with them its just much more free.. MUCH MORE

otherwise you are simply a walking target.. known where you are and what you do at any given moment YES EVEN WHEN YOU SHUT OFF YOUR PLATFORM

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #326 on: February 18, 2020, 08:33:24 AM »

^already implemented in specific cities and to be completed and utilized fully by 2022 anyone with slight sanity should avoud it and go to live in small places rather than big cities eventhough you cant really avoid it

I recommend 2 g and 3 g phones but you will notice soon they start working worse and worse.. if you got the money and connection you can hack into them and do your thing but that takes more efforts and most millennials are lazy and gen z were born slaves to begin with so its no change for them 5g 3g all same thing for them when in reality it is very different

get 2g and 3 g phone from 2012-2013 at the latest  but preferably 2009-2010.. as long as you can..

you can hack into them but remember its not going to be a walk in the park to operate  freely even with them its just much more free.. MUCH MORE

otherwise you are simply a walking target.. known where you are and what you do at any given moment YES EVEN WHEN YOU SHUT OFF YOUR PLATFORM

gh15 approved

Does being exposed to the 5G frequency, which you can't avoid anyway, do anything deletrious to your organism? Above and beyond what living in the soup does, i mean

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #327 on: February 18, 2020, 08:52:36 AM »

^stronger that's about it.. if you can sustain it you will if not you wont.. the interference with the machine will be attempted too thereafter for the ability to see legit results out of 5g impact

2 things you can be 100% sure about.. your species is going AI and your species is going unisex due to partially that AI

gh15 approved

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #328 on: February 18, 2020, 08:26:22 PM »

there were rumors that a boy received messages with codes and also strange audios, later a message on his cell phone telling him to delete his twitter posts on the topic of malaysian flight. truth?

i don't remember very well
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #329 on: February 18, 2020, 08:32:44 PM »

you don't get messages on cell phones or twitter.. you get murdered

he wouldn't be alive if this was the case which is not

deep state will murder you with zero remorse like you have never existed before.. think police of Hussein surveillance police state regime now multiply it by 100 and finishing off someone is done on a regular basis with no need to bare consequences

gh15 approved

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up