GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 6512 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #270 on: January 15, 2020, 10:32:36 AM »

could the comets that hit the earth in the age of dinosaurs have been lucifer and their evil angels fallen to earth when driven out from heaven by the creator?

just saw that I didn't answer this post I didn't see it,,

the answer is no

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

wolfrittner

• WIZARD
  • Revenge is a Dish served best cold!
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #271 on: January 17, 2020, 09:48:46 AM »

could the comets that hit the earth in the age of dinosaurs have been lucifer and their evil angels fallen to earth when driven out from heaven by the creator?
Gh what is your first memory of bodybuilding?
When and how did you get in to the sport? what age? What is your take on the future of it?
I'm sure you talked and have written about it but a refreshing would be very interesting.
Thank you!

reeves and arnold especially pumping iron young age.. teens

hardcore bodybuild took its last breath in end of 2013.. 2014 was already advanced fitness not really hardcore bodybuild.. in 2020 it is simply male physiqe no longer hardcore bodybuild.. the hormones though are there in either case (there are still some who practice hardcore bodybuild but they are harder and harder to find)

what I think about the future of fitness umm.. where ever there are hormones there is also a lot of money.. and where ever there is a lot of money there is a lot of success.. and where ever there is a lot of success there is continuation.. it will only grow the problem is that it is more of a social media type growth which is awkward.. then again its fitness in 2020s not really hardcore bodybuild so I guess it fits the era

gh15 approved
Thank you!
Wolf R.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up