GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 17121 times)

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #240 on: January 03, 2020, 07:47:15 AM »

you will eventually unite with machines and later on become unisex.. then use time travel to try to fix things the only problem you have is that you do it in parallel universes and timeline not of your own

its too early to understand what I write about but it comes oh it comes..

I told you you are destined to become UNISEX!

gh15 approved
That could be the plot of an episode of Black Mirror.  Are you talking about a mix of an AI and human?  That would create a superhuman.

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #241 on: January 03, 2020, 10:54:37 AM »

Is there a cure for cancer that Big Pharma is hiding from us?

If there was don't you think the ultra rich would have secret access to it from big pharma?

You can be sure those greedy fucks would change them and arm and a leg but being ultra rich they could cover the cost
Does the name Magic Johnson come to mind? yes yes ...... Money improves the life's of many.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #242 on: January 03, 2020, 11:12:27 PM »

you will eventually unite with machines and later on become unisex.. then use time travel to try to fix things the only problem you have is that you do it in parallel universes and timeline not of your own

its too early to understand what I write about but it comes oh it comes..

I told you you are destined to become UNISEX!

gh15 approved
That could be the plot of an episode of Black Mirror.  Are you talking about a mix of an AI and human?  That would create a superhuman.

sci fi of yesterday is reality of today.. and yes im talking about that but it doesn't end up creating superhuman it end up creating slaves

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

bevoATX

• WIZARD
  • 6'4 233lbs
« Reply #243 on: January 04, 2020, 11:38:45 AM »

Does this civilization have time machines or only the one that broke away? How do we know if we're one of the alternate timelines that got fixed and is thus prevented from a future of AI enslavement?

How do you gain personally research the truth? astral projection? Have you ever time traveled?

Also curious how you mentioned the world is both round and flat at the same "time". What do you mean by time in this context ?

Thanks for keeping this thread going also!!
Hook 'Em

700 NPP
50mg Proviron
5mg LGD-4033
850 test E/P

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #244 on: January 04, 2020, 04:18:50 PM »

break away civilization achieved time travel in mid of the 20th century (experimental than practical hands on full flesh)

you cant fix the exact timeline left because by mere leaving a new universe is being created thus a parallel timeline (this is the problem) that's why while you may help something and re route it you will never know it happened in the original universe you came from..  cant fix the original (cough cough add 1000 more coughs and maybe few ,, ,, ,, and maybe even some palius long ass posting)

most are born to it,, the break away civilization create its own  just like the one who was left behind

earth is both a sphere and a flat platform depending on what dimension you are looking at it (the original point) from,, the measurements looking for the curve will never be accurate because earth = plasma it is a state of a matter that is shape shifting based on the POV of the observer (dimension it is viewed from..)

generally speaking the closer you get to the surface the flatter it becomes (you are talking about solid energy just as you the human in this particular case = solid flesh but solid flesh is just what you are within protective/protected environment.. the reality is that you are conscious energy that only occupying flesh

it take about another 50-100 years for humanity to understand it fully but it still doesn't prevent integration between flesh and machine in order to achieve full domination over the flesh which you achieve but with heavy HEAVY price payed H-E-A-V-Y price

the left behind civilization will also advance.. it just that it been remained behind.. human greediness and selfishness and other "qualities" ::) is to blame for it

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #245 on: January 04, 2020, 04:21:59 PM »

it absolutely amazes me how this thread only have 4000 views to it

this thread should by now have easy 40,000 clicks to it.. i know we don't fake views here like other platforms but still this thread should be views by most humans on earth.. not only athletes.. very strange its only at the 4000 mark

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #246 on: January 04, 2020, 04:22:51 PM »

sorry just checked its 5000 or so mark

still 1/10 of what it should be by now for the information it holds within

gh15 approved

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #247 on: January 05, 2020, 12:52:20 AM »

what you recommend for the civil people during civil wars, world wars, economic crisis? I say in terms of mantain healthy, strong, food,...escape of citys? living isolate?

and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #248 on: January 05, 2020, 02:06:56 AM »

most will pass on.. you got to be able to be alone by yourself.. most people go insane alone they are not built for it.. they will either take their own life or just pass on from the inability to cope due to the tech this generation is highly dependent on.. many will have very hard time to be in remote places

the ones that will be able to cope will need to know a lot about raw fish lol why do you think I always talk about raw fish.. I talk none stop about it for so many years sashimi sushi chirashi.. those are all nice presentation to basic RAW SEA FOOD.. that human stomack can handle very well.. and really need no preparation if you get it fresh from the water.. I would highly recommend living on raw fish diet as the culprit of your diet.. raw fish and rice as much as you can.. for human survival purposes all the rest come secondary.. know your fish and you will survive even if you don't have a gun on you

raw fish and shell "fish" = healthiest humans!

ofcourse I would also recommend to have stocks of emergency foods that lasts for many years.. this is for the people who are not used to go get raw fish from the water and eat it raw.. they will have to adjust if they are to remain in the flesh

remaining strong? in a civil war or ww3 scenario strength is not something that you will be able to control.. it will be up to the food intake you got

there wont be much "cities as you know it" in a ww3 or civil war  it will be full of mobs and chaos pretty fast.. you will have no choice but to aim at wide open spaces

lets just put it this way.. the world is not ready mentally and physically for a war.. the generation is the WEAKEST human species ever had.. it is also very overweight and extremely spoilt and comfy.. I mean rotten comfy.. if a war breaks many will pass on.. numbers you cant imagine.. much much higher than millions.. it will be a lot more

gh15 approved

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #249 on: January 05, 2020, 05:55:30 AM »

most will pass on.. you got to be able to be alone by yourself.. most people go insane alone they are not built for it.. they will either take their own life or just pass on from the inability to cope due to the tech this generation is highly dependent on.. many will have very hard time to be in remote places

the ones that will be able to cope will need to know a lot about raw fish lol why do you think I always talk about raw fish.. I talk none stop about it for so many years sashimi sushi chirashi.. those are all nice presentation to basic RAW SEA FOOD.. that human stomack can handle very well.. and really need no preparation if you get it fresh from the water.. I would highly recommend living on raw fish diet as the culprit of your diet.. raw fish and rice as much as you can.. for human survival purposes all the rest come secondary.. know your fish and you will survive even if you don't have a gun on you

raw fish and shell "fish" = healthiest humans!

ofcourse I would also recommend to have stocks of emergency foods that lasts for many years.. this is for the people who are not used to go get raw fish from the water and eat it raw.. they will have to adjust if they are to remain in the flesh

remaining strong? in a civil war or ww3 scenario strength is not something that you will be able to control.. it will be up to the food intake you got

there wont be much "cities as you know it" in a ww3 or civil war  it will be full of mobs and chaos pretty fast.. you will have no choice but to aim at wide open spaces

lets just put it this way.. the world is not ready mentally and physically for a war.. the generation is the WEAKEST human species ever had.. it is also very overweight and extremely spoilt and comfy.. I mean rotten comfy.. if a war breaks many will pass on.. numbers you cant imagine.. much much higher than millions.. it will be a lot more

gh15 approved

gold

and you believe that world war will happen in this decade still?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #250 on: January 05, 2020, 08:10:24 AM »

again I will answer you in a certain fashion bare in mind I know a lot more than I actually write but in this thread I do try to answer everything asked without risking anyone

the Iranians are extremely.. and I mean EXTREMLY sharp.. viciously smart if need be.. remember things for a long time even if forgiving.. and really a very old part of the human species that is not as dumb as what some in the west think.. they are secondary only to jews pretty much in fact they are pretty much up there with jews.. everything jews and Persians do together becomes GOLD.. the best combo on earth is this combo you wont find any better combo compared to jews + Persians.. they also don't like eachother on paper due to very long history of being together in each other business..  but mainly its because iran was "kidnapped" by the mullas.. they are not representing the Persians.. they represent extreme totalitarian religious controlling regime that Hussein learned quite a lot from with his surveillance police state he ran.. which is a way to keep a country as you wish it to be kept.. but its not good for Persia and the Persian people..

Persians and jews as I said are the best combo when it comes to running shit.. yes better than germans.. the problem is as I wrote it here.. county was kidnapped by some wackos in 1979 that decided to turn it upside down to extremer than extreme.. go watch midnight express and you will understand what I talk about.. its a movie from era when movies where actually worth watching

even gh15.org has a lot a lot a lot to do with relationship between Persia and Judea.. along side few other things that this is not the place to discuss involving north and south America Europe and Asia

iran is not as strong as it makes itself out to be on paper.. BUT they are strong enough to cause good amount of damage..  and the mullas will now cause damage unless Iranian people take control to their own hands.. but they been abused and are scared from that regime.. this is the problem.. this is also why there is not war still.. the west spare the Iranian people pretty much due to emotions.. otherwise war would start long ago

all this is with out talking about any other country beside iran..

this by itself is a reason to worry.. the Iranians are not stupid.. and they will not let this go with out response.. the response can cause big issues for the world

world war 3 will only happen if china is involved..

there is a comfortability level right now due to deep state release of "sci fi" tech to the slaves that causes even extreme countries to become very lazy and comfy and loving their comfy zones of provided tech because they all become youtube stars no matter the country.. this was deep state intention all along.. to bring about level of comfortability good enough for achieving global world domination where 1 = all and all = 1 on the way to merging with the machine (which brings unisex species down the road due to "evolution")

war can very well start though because deep state attempt to change the constitution of the united states of America.. this is where war can truly start along side the Iranian revenge..

that will bring the all world into it if not careful

united states can finish it all very fast but it will be ugly

does it happen?

ill let you watch first row..

gh15 approved

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #251 on: January 05, 2020, 08:30:10 AM »

again I will answer you in a certain fashion bare in mind I know a lot more than I actually write but in this thread I do try to answer everything asked without risking anyone

the Iranians are extremely.. and I mean EXTREMLY sharp.. viciously smart if need be.. remember things for a long time even if forgiving.. and really a very old part of the human species that is not as dumb as what some in the west think.. they are secondary only to jews pretty much in fact they are pretty much up there with jews.. everything jews and Persians do together becomes GOLD.. the best combo on earth is this combo you wont find any better combo compared to jews + Persians.. they also don't like eachother on paper due to very long history of being together in each other business..  but mainly its because iran was "kidnapped" by the mullas.. they are not representing the Persians.. they represent extreme totalitarian religious controlling regime that Hussein learned quite a lot from with his surveillance police state he ran.. which is a way to keep a country as you wish it to be kept.. but its not good for Persia and the Persian people..

Persians and jews as I said are the best combo when it comes to running shit.. yes better than germans.. the problem is as I wrote it here.. county was kidnapped by some wackos in 1979 that decided to turn it upside down to extremer than extreme.. go watch midnight express and you will understand what I talk about.. its a movie from era when movies where actually worth watching

even gh15.org has a lot a lot a lot to do with relationship between Persia and Judea.. along side few other things that this is not the place to discuss involving north and south America Europe and Asia

iran is not as strong as it makes itself out to be on paper.. BUT they are strong enough to cause good amount of damage..  and the mullas will now cause damage unless Iranian people take control to their own hands.. but they been abused and are scared from that regime.. this is the problem.. this is also why there is not war still.. the west spare the Iranian people pretty much due to emotions.. otherwise war would start long ago

all this is with out talking about any other country beside iran..

this by itself is a reason to worry.. the Iranians are not stupid.. and they will not let this go with out response.. the response can cause big issues for the world

world war 3 will only happen if china is involved..

there is a comfortability level right now due to deep state release of "sci fi" tech to the slaves that causes even extreme countries to become very lazy and comfy and loving their comfy zones of provided tech because they all become youtube stars no matter the country.. this was deep state intention all along.. to bring about level of comfortability good enough for achieving global world domination where 1 = all and all = 1 on the way to merging with the machine (which brings unisex species down the road due to "evolution")

war can very well start though because deep state attempt to change the constitution of the united states of America.. this is where war can truly start along side the Iranian revenge..

that will bring the all world into it if not careful

united states can finish it all very fast but it will be ugly

does it happen?

ill let you watch first row..

gh15 approved

I also know that a third war depends on China's participation. I recently heard that the US Civil War could generate everything but I didn't stop to think about how this Civil War would bring China into the game.

bevoATX

• WIZARD
  • 6'4 233lbs
« Reply #252 on: January 06, 2020, 04:02:55 AM »

Can you elaborate on the Deep State's different axis's of control?

- You mention machine/mind connection causing us to pay a HEAVY price (Elon Musk NeuraLink Project?), eventually leading to a uninsex population of slave workers. Why the motivation to make us unisex? So we don't seek worldly pleasures outside of the machine like sex? Does this mind/machine connection relate to the mark of the beast in any way?

- You also mention BTC being another axis of control in another thread. The only way I could see this being possible is if a Deep State representative is Satoshi and controls all the bitcoin we believe to be locked up and "lost"? Won't the mass population grow suspicious of BTC once assets thought lost in time start moving and being manipulated? Or does it not matter because the goverment already has a way to break wallet private key encryption? So btc being locked up isn't a problem for them?

Thanks again gh15!!
Hook 'Em

700 NPP
50mg Proviron
5mg LGD-4033
850 test E/P

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #253 on: January 06, 2020, 07:29:51 AM »

1. it is part of your evolution in order to be upgraded to type 1 civilization you cant be upgraded with out integration of machinery so evolution gets you there but it comes with heavy price of losing personal freedom (you think you have it and its pretend as if you have it.. you wont be sitting in prison otherwise society will be impossible in "future".. but what happens is that every step of yours is known and if need be you are taken out for a justified reason by society's control mechanisms that are inside you) it is different "life" in comparison to 20th and 2000's.. along this century freedom is lost more and more but you give it away.. it wont be forced much yet you will give it GLADLY away.. this is the social problem.. the new generation conform very easily instead of challenging deep state and re routing the path to truly fit free society
president trump is president for a reason.. to bring as much freedom as possible to what comes next.. this is why you should help  him not work against him but you see the mobs of Antifa and the deep state.. they absolutely can not stand capitalism and free society

2. there was a way to break wallet from the get go when it started.. but you need to pull society into it so control can happen for all as one and one as all.. the chosen way = cashless society and this is what has been decided on.. the money is not seen by you it is a digital number.. that you think you have.. and can use until someone click a button.. and that someone still want to lure everyone into it.. it is not yet established but IT WILL be eventually.. this was another great mistake of yours.. instead of listening and keeping the ole methods you let them go and replaced it with dig currency that has no physical form of any kind.. you can be rich one day and poor the next by A CLICK OF A BOTTON.. and you cant run to your cash if you were born into society that doesn't have cash for the masses any longer

gh15 approved

squirms

• WIZARD
« Reply #254 on: January 06, 2020, 08:53:45 AM »

gh15 is 100%, once the controllers  through  what ever means be it false flag or whatever to  force or convince the population that paper money is no longer possible  and only digital currency is the only form of legal tender, then you are in total slavery. 

As he said through a click of a button everything you have can be gone. Invest in land far away from the big cities and in gold if possible

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #255 on: January 06, 2020, 05:49:25 PM »

not one individual here asked when jesus of Nazareth was born.. NONE.. im amazed

this is first thing i would ask gh15 but carry on

4 more months for this thread to remain open,,

gh15 approved

mcmcmc

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #256 on: January 06, 2020, 10:32:09 PM »

Jesus wasnt the person the modern society thinks he was.

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Creating the..... Body Beautiful
« Reply #257 on: January 06, 2020, 10:55:43 PM »

Will this obesity epidemic get better or worse in the future?

According to stats 70% of Americans are overweight or obese

And I noticed while I was living in Poland overr the past 3-4 years of being there that the poles were becoming more obese especially females in the age range of 16-24

Here in Ukraine even there are quite a few young females who are overweight, maybe 30% or so and with older women 30+ it's more like over 40% are overweight

I don't really pay attention to.the males coz I aint a homo although vans thinks that I am lol
Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #258 on: January 07, 2020, 12:23:25 AM »

not one individual here asked when jesus of Nazareth was born.. NONE.. im amazed

this is first thing i would ask gh15 but carry on

4 more months for this thread to remain open,,

gh15 approved

of course it was not 25 december of any year. I don't particulary celebrate your born because he could have been wrong. The easter yes i celebrate (let me explain that i don't celebrate like most people celebrate with chocolate lol) because it means the salvation.

But when he was born?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #259 on: January 07, 2020, 02:29:50 AM »

between August and September

August 30,, 0000

this is jesus of Nazareth real birthday

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #260 on: January 07, 2020, 10:43:40 AM »

between August and September

August 30,, 0000

this is jesus of Nazareth real birthday

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

very precision

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #261 on: January 07, 2020, 10:49:56 AM »

could the comets that hit the earth in the age of dinosaurs have been lucifer and their evil angels fallen to earth when driven out from heaven by the creator?

wolfrittner

• WIZARD
  • Revenge is a Dish served best cold!
« Reply #262 on: January 07, 2020, 12:17:41 PM »

could the comets that hit the earth in the age of dinosaurs have been lucifer and their evil angels fallen to earth when driven out from heaven by the creator?
Gh what is your first memory of bodybuilding?
When and how did you get in to the sport? what age? What is your take on the future of it?
I'm sure you talked and have written about it but a refreshing would be very interesting.
Thank you!
Wolf R.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #263 on: January 10, 2020, 04:38:14 AM »

i talked about it plenty i will answer when i have more time i am dealing with a lot of shit done by irresponsible individuals

this cause a lot of problems which takes away from my time to devote to answering

gh15

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2020, 11:27:16 PM »

When and how did you get in to the sport? what age? What is your take on the future of it?
I'm sure you talked and have written about it but a refreshing would be very interesting.
Thank you!

reeves and arnold especially pumping iron young age.. teens

hardcore bodybuild took its last breath in end of 2013.. 2014 was already advanced fitness not really hardcore bodybuild.. in 2020 it is simply male physiqe no longer hardcore bodybuild.. the hormones though are there in either case (there are still some who practice hardcore bodybuild but they are harder and harder to find)

what I think about the future of fitness umm.. where ever there are hormones there is also a lot of money.. and where ever there is a lot of money there is a lot of success.. and where ever there is a lot of success there is continuation.. it will only grow the problem is that it is more of a social media type growth which is awkward.. then again its fitness in 2020s not really hardcore bodybuild so I guess it fits the era

gh15 approved

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #265 on: January 15, 2020, 02:33:02 AM »

Thank you!

reeves and arnold especially pumping iron young age.. teens

hardcore bodybuild took its last breath in end of 2013.. 2014 was already advanced fitness not really hardcore bodybuild.. in 2020 it is simply male physiqe no longer hardcore bodybuild.. the hormones though are there in either case (there are still some who practice hardcore bodybuild but they are harder and harder to find)

what I think about the future of fitness umm.. where ever there are hormones there is also a lot of money.. and where ever there is a lot of money there is a lot of success.. and where ever there is a lot of success there is continuation.. it will only grow the problem is that it is more of a social media type growth which is awkward.. then again its fitness in 2020s not really hardcore bodybuild so I guess it fits the era

gh15 approved

Are there any current younger bodybuilders that you like? It seems to me that hardcore bodybuilding is still alive and well in the UK with guys like Luke Sandoe and James Hollingshead , watching those guys train really motivate me. Beyond them i am really curious to see what Patrick Moore does and if he retains his shape while getting bigger.  Id love to see the kid Regan go far but he seems to wrapped up in the instagram world instead of hardcore bodybuilding.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #266 on: January 15, 2020, 03:35:29 AM »

^the "young ones" I like are long gone show you how much of a dinosaur I am.. only one left is kuklo "the kid".. lol he is kind of like flinston.. forever 21 lol no matter 35 45 he is forever 21 lol

from the young fellas think luke look good yes.. I liked the aussie josh but heard he had health issues.. I like some gh15ers like our own aussie here that compete for a pro card.. I like other gh15ers from along the years like antoine but he is a missed opportunity.. could have had major success in today's weak field

I know you all want me to say I like Patrick moore lol but I don't know.. does he have potential yes he does.. but something is missing.. yes great waist dj would fall inlove with but something is missing there

as I told you fellas.. ron colman.. dorian.. goonter.. dexjax.. Jason at his prime.. Jason was  VERY SERIOUS BODYBUILDER don't ever think of him as light anything.. he was VERY serious hardcore bodybuild one of the best ever,,

basically 1993-2013.. I don't see it coming back,, EVER

I realy don't no matter how much Jason is walking over there in venice and try to motivate youth.. it aint coming back because of the era.. because of the approach.. because of society that want fitness more than hardcore bodybuild

hormones are involved with both so it doesn't change when it comes to hormones

gh15 approved

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Creating the..... Body Beautiful
« Reply #267 on: January 15, 2020, 03:51:10 AM »

The pinnacle of BB perfection was flex wheeler in 93

After that he got too big and lost his beautiful aesthetics

And speaking of aesthetics is this a legit 28 inch waist??
Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #268 on: January 15, 2020, 10:31:13 AM »

^this is about 30 inches.. maybe if pull the tape tight it can touch the 28.5-29.. but regular mesurment would be 30 on him based on height and weight ,, still very small waist

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #269 on: January 15, 2020, 10:32:36 AM »

just saw that I didn't answer this post I didn't see it,,

the answer is no

gh15 approved

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16   Go Up