GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 18581 times)

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #210 on: December 08, 2019, 09:49:42 PM »

fellas don't be shy of asking anything you want here I don't need to get it via back doors

diesel just asked me to lay out my sushi habits $ wise lol i guess its because of the branch warren saying he eat for 2k a month lol probably matt c asked him to ask me lol

LISTEN TO ME MY FRIENDS.. NO ONE BUT NO ONE ON EARTH SPEND ON GRADE A RAW FISH AKA SASHIMI AND OR NIGIRI AS MUCH AS YOURS TRULY LOJ

you must understand most bodybuilders and fitness personalities  in general are not rich.. branch has no dime to his ass nor does the wanna be pj that just walk around like he has money but the reality is that it is papa's money and now remain with nothing but he never had anything much to begin with so it all centers around the same sums lol

when it comes to gh15 aka me..

i will write here my last order (which happen on a pretty much daily basis so you understand in you brain the amount i spend on it)

last order December 6 2019

10 order uni (2 piece per order) i took the whole tray (super fresh the WHOLE TRAY grade b this time since very hard to get grade a this month.. usually i get uni grade a only but im ok with grade b as long as it is from California shores or north west if in America) = 16 dollar per order times 10 = 160 dollars for the uni

10 orders (1 piece per order) blue fin tuna (the deepest reddest color you can imagine on a fish fresh as it can be) = 4 dollars per piece = 40 dollars

10 order huge raw fresh scallops (1 piece per order) = 4.5 dollars per piece = 45 dollars

so my friends.. lets add up

160 + 40 + 45 = ?

you got that right my friend 245 dollars

this is done on an almost daily basis for 1 single meal! at times 2 or 3.. it depends how much it is stretched and how hungry i am

now 30 days (lets do 25 to round it down) a month x 245 dollars = ?

6 1 2 5 dollaros a month

no one i repeat NO ONE in the bodybuild and fitness industry or really any industry spend on "sushi" more than the original gh15 loj 2005-2020 (i have done it already when i rose to fame on gtbig way before gh15.org)

NO ONE! no pro no amatuer no one! that includes rock stars.. it's just that I eat sushi as the core of my diet for many years.. this is my BASIC NUTRITION you must take this into consideration

in fact im top 10 sushi eaters in the world today based on those numbers.. and they are legit numbers

i get the best quality and i have 6 different locations (DIFFERENT RESTAURANTS NOT SAME) that serve me hands and feet to my desire do it exactly how they know i like it that means no wasabi.. no ginger.. no lemon.. only plain fish in the most simplistic way with chirashi  sauce.. aka siracha lol.. and if rice is served NEVER STICKY RICE ONLY PLAIN WHITE STEAMED SUSHI RICE WITHOUT THE SUGAR VINAGER.. i prefer personally Korean rice but either jap or Korean rice is ok with me and they know it to the t (i also have preference to everything else from masago to tobiko to the type of seaweed and how i want it if i want it.. it all depends)

no one no branch warren and not anyone else in history of bodybuild and fitness.. that include the wanna bes arron and pj lol.. none of them spend even REMOTELY as much as i do on it and what ever they spend they spend on shit just like that wanna be gh15 piano ate some mall Chinese sushi lol

I only eat grade a raw fish and grade a or in the worst case grade b (but specific ones if its grade b) of uni

gh15 approved

How much do you weigh right now

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #211 on: December 08, 2019, 11:20:48 PM »

somewhere between 200 and 300 lbs.. lol cant say exact number on that.. I am though downsized from the very large numbers I once was you don't need it if you don't compete at the top

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

tal78

• WIZARD
« Reply #212 on: December 13, 2019, 10:14:23 AM »

I believe earth is flat with a firmament dome on top of it protecting us and not allowing us to go space... They never went moon or space its all fake and prooved... Whats your take on it?
Every man dies, not every man really lives.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #213 on: December 14, 2019, 11:55:11 AM »

humans been to the moon I talked about it on here regarding break away civilization in previous post

regarding shape of earth.. like I asked the one before you.. do you really really really want to know?

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #214 on: December 15, 2019, 03:40:02 AM »

humans been to the moon I talked about it on here regarding break away civilization in previous post

regarding shape of earth.. like I asked the one before you.. do you really really really want to know?

gh15 approved

Are you gonna tell your view point ?
You?ve amped it up enough I?m curious now
Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #215 on: December 19, 2019, 03:51:27 AM »

Is MK Ultra still used? Or has it been replaced with different other/unnamed more effective mind control methods?

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #216 on: December 19, 2019, 10:56:19 AM »

How is globalism the same enemy of russia e EUA?
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #217 on: December 19, 2019, 12:10:18 PM »

How do you deal with anxiety? Especially work related? Tips?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #218 on: December 19, 2019, 12:12:22 PM »

gh15 approved

3 times a charm.. i never got an answer back from the ones i asked wether they want to know so i didn't answer

i will answer once i see 3 yeses from the 2 who asked + you

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #219 on: December 19, 2019, 12:28:18 PM »

Is MK Ultra still used? Or has it been replaced with different other/unnamed more effective mind control methods?

LOL

4 letters

S S R I

ruined earth because on every 1 who truly needs it and don't use it like (serial killers,, rapists)  there are 1000 who use it and SHOUDL HAVE NEVER TOUCHED IT!

this is deep state saw this from miles and finally created a zombie dumbed up generation who cares for nothing but fast satisfaction and really just don't care.. used to be a joke but its very serious now.. majority simply don't care.. its the minority that will leave them no option BUT to care

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #220 on: December 19, 2019, 12:36:25 PM »

How is globalism the same enemy of russia e EUA?

us and Russia never been enemies.. they were forced into this fake crap on paper and yes moves some things around and were talking big talk.. yes there was a lot of shit stirred once deep state took control over the west.. but reality of trhe matter is that us and mother Russia work closely off earth official boundaries and Russia is extremely strong militarily just like us is extremely strong militarily.. so those counties are the chosen ones to lead earth

current china on the other hand is a result of deep state sabotaging of earth,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #221 on: December 19, 2019, 12:42:38 PM »

How do you deal with anxiety? Especially work related? Tips?

i eat uni and Nutella lol + jacking off or having sex?

many years ago i would say up the dose and blow job given by a hot girl.. but today lol the thought of attention whore transgender jacking me with its manly hand brings chills to my peepee

gh15 approved

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #222 on: December 19, 2019, 01:41:39 PM »

gh15 approved

3 times a charm.. i never got an answer back from the ones i asked wether they want to know so i didn't answer

gh15 approved

This is a yes from me lol
2 other random posters better back me here 
Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #223 on: December 19, 2019, 06:59:39 PM »

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

I didin't ask  the question but i would also like to know  :)
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #224 on: December 19, 2019, 11:48:09 PM »

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
gh15 was is your view on the shape of the earth square,flat, round, triangle, oblong, Octogon, Pentagon,?

gh15 have you ever communicated with a human that's dead in the flesh?

pilip99

• WIZARD
  • The Last Airbender
« Reply #225 on: December 19, 2019, 11:57:21 PM »

gh15, do you think the impeachment will pass in the senate today?

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #226 on: December 20, 2019, 12:01:34 AM »

It passed the House, not the Senate, yesterday.  The Senate holds a trial, but Pelosi is holding up sending it to the Senate until the Senate agrees to her additional terms.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #227 on: December 20, 2019, 07:13:44 PM »

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
gh15 was is your view on the shape of the earth square,flat, round, triangle, oblong, Octogon, Pentagon,?

you are the second one who said yes good so we have try till the end and you now we will wait on talal.. to say yes.. he will log in probably in 2023.. but im sure you can find him before hand.. when he says yes i will tell you

regarding communicating im not a medium.. and human just like any other animal is energy wrapped in some flesh.. communication is not verbal there is no such thing as verbal.. not even my own lexicon from gtbig years that everyone in fitness still use.. not even that gibrish is around once flesh is out the window

once the flesh is out the window you are left with numbers only.. everything is energy wave.. aka frequency.. i say numbers for a human brain to be able to comprehend.. most cant in the flesh this is why i say numbers.. for humans and many other flesh forms it = numbers

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #228 on: December 20, 2019, 07:23:02 PM »

the reason that old geezer whore that should be in old people home long ago.. the reason she is postponing it from going to senate for trial is because deep state wants president trump to suffer all through 2020 and torture him on the way to the 2020 election any way they can since they know they cant finish him in the flesh because civil war starts the moment they touch him.. they touch him = hot civil war within the hour.. 1 single hour

gh15 approved

mejor

• WIZARD
« Reply #229 on: December 20, 2019, 11:27:11 PM »

Would you rather, 2 choices:

1. Be on a  nice dose of test 2-500mg, depending what your body likes. That test along side masterone at 50mg a day and growth hormone at 1-2 iu daily.

Or

2. That same regimen only INSTEAD of the growth you have tren ace at 50-75mg daily

So no GH or no tren?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #230 on: December 21, 2019, 08:37:16 AM »

depends on my igf.. I wouldn't even train now days if my igf sucked,, back in the day I was addicted to it like many other bodybuild but I can tell you that I wouldn't even train for bodybuild now days if igf couldn't be what I wanted it to be

mission 1 = get igf to where you want it to be.. it can be naturally genetics related.. those are the ones with space between teeth.. young black fellas with big feet big peepees and big long hands that can hold basketball in them and your white whores circa 2000s were fucking like rabbits and created this social and cultural disaster of 2020.. etc

mission 2 = try bringing it up with trenbolona ace and the right levels of testosterone

mission 3 = add in synthetic hgh or igf if lucky.. because sooner or later you realize that humans are igf dependent.. mostly due to heritage and location on earth

so what you ask is very subjective

gh15 approved

tal78

• WIZARD
« Reply #231 on: December 28, 2019, 06:21:44 AM »

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

you are the second one who said yes good so we have try till the end and you now we will wait on talal.. to say yes.. he will log in probably in 2023.. but im sure you can find him before hand.. when he says yes i will tell you

regarding communicating im not a medium.. and human just like any other animal is energy wrapped in some flesh.. communication is not verbal there is no such thing as verbal.. not even my own lexicon from gtbig years that everyone in fitness still use.. not even that gibrish is around once flesh is out the window

once the flesh is out the window you are left with numbers only.. everything is energy wave.. aka frequency.. i say numbers for a human brain to be able to comprehend.. most cant in the flesh this is why i say numbers.. for humans and many other flesh forms it = numbers

gh15 approved

Yes boss will love to know your opinion ..russian prooved years ago that us never went to moon and time prooved us that as well they would have went back by then many times and much easily but they say they lost technologie...so what you say flat earth or ball earth spiining around the universe
Every man dies, not every man really lives.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #232 on: December 28, 2019, 06:43:14 AM »

thread closed for duration unspecified as of now
im not available to answer during coming days

gh15
loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #233 on: January 02, 2020, 09:29:19 PM »

thread is open again i will answer anything for the reminder time that is left since the original date.. as i promised in original thread

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #234 on: January 02, 2020, 09:37:45 PM »

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

Yes boss will love to know your opinion ..russian prooved years ago that us never went to moon and time prooved us that as well they would have went back by then many times and much easily but they say they lost technologie...so what you say flat earth or ball earth spiining around the universe

humans been to the moon just not the way you are told

humans been to the moon many times! just not the way you are told

regular civilians never been to the moon

always remember 2 civilization.. 1 is break away.. you don't know about and you most likely pass on without knowing about unless disclosure really take place and for that there is much that need to happen and not throw it on some washed up rock star from blink 1982 or whatever that failed band was.. with his ttsa that is done as a cia mini bullshit co-op to get civilians off someway

im very surprised dolan fell for this bullshit but it is easy because the people leading ttsa managed to employ serious researchers.. making it a nice wrap to a damn ticking bomb.. they think time will save them.. people wil forgot.. technology will just wrap it all and they will be all gone..  they count on AI to do their work slowly and smoothly into the "future"

regarding earth

it is both round and flat i will explain in the next few days im too tired to write right now but it is both at the same "time" yes you read me right

gh15 approved

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #235 on: January 02, 2020, 11:48:35 PM »

Is there a cure for cancer that Big Pharma is hiding from us?

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Creating the..... Body Beautiful
« Reply #236 on: January 03, 2020, 12:47:54 AM »

If there was don't you think the ultra rich would have secret access to it from big pharma?

You can be sure those greedy fucks would change them and arm and a leg but being ultra rich they could cover the cost
Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #237 on: January 03, 2020, 12:57:20 AM »

If there was don't you think the ultra rich would have secret access to it from big pharma?

You can be sure those greedy fucks would change them and arm and a leg but being ultra rich they could cover the cost

That's the thing. Whom you consider to be ultra rich aren't actually ultra rich in the grand scheme of things. Take for example Steve Jobs. He had cancer (died from it) and was the co founder of Apple. So?

In the grand scheme of things Apple and all that doesn't mean anything because these companies change owners all the time and business goes on as usual.

It's more than business and money. At that level, it's all about political influence.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #238 on: January 03, 2020, 07:10:17 AM »

not the right question

the question should be

DO THEY WANT YOU TO BE HEALTHY!

this is what you should ask.. and what is healthy? the definition is very different from one flesh to another.. its not similar to all

there is one thing similar to all though.. YOU ALL LIVE IN A SOUP FULL OF TOXINS.. you are pretty similar to a gun with 1 bullet inside playing Russian rullete.. eventually your time comes! if not from this then from another disease the soup causes..

the cure for older age diseases start NOT with washing your hands.. but it start not living in a soup and this my friend is impossible due to the society you created..

this is going to be your temptation to unite with the machine.. its all coming.. whatever I write here is written in stone.. it is bible by itself

solve the soup you solved 90% of your issues of any age.. the only way to solve the soup is civil war.. but the generation as I said is brain washed and pussified  and extremely comfortable and fat.. very tech dependent and just been abused by deep state for so long you became like little slaves.. its been a century almost like this good solid 50 years..

you will eventually unite with machines and later on become unisex.. then use time travel to try to fix things the only problem you have is that you do it in parallel universes and timeline not of your own

its too early to understand what I write about but it comes oh it comes..

I told you you are destined to become UNISEX!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #239 on: January 03, 2020, 07:13:00 AM »

That's the thing. Whom you consider to be ultra rich aren't actually ultra rich in the grand scheme of things. Take for example Steve Jobs. He had cancer (died from it) and was the co founder of Apple. So?

In the grand scheme of things Apple and all that doesn't mean anything because these companies change owners all the time and business goes on as usual.

It's more than business and money. At that level, it's all about political influence.

a company's' head doesn't mean he runs things.. he only runs his company.. he also passed on I told you before energy can only transform.. that includes the human animal energy

gh15 approved

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17   Go Up