GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 3895 times)

bevoATX

• WIZARD
  • 6'4 233lbs
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #150 on: November 27, 2019, 11:31:39 AM »

Thank you for the comprehensive answer to my last question gh15!

1). Any good resources for astral projection or other methods to observe things we can't normally see ? You speak of multiverse and other beings but mention that we can't comprehend them in this 3d flesh, only our souls can.

If not astral projections how else can we learn about things that are truth ? Or do we have to sift through the trickle of information let out by random brave individuals involved in the government?

2). Do you follow any anti-aging protocols to reverse DNA damange or telomere deterioration/oxidation besides the usual things mentioned in body building circles like HGH and maybe metformin? 

Hook 'Em

700 NPP
50mg Proviron
5mg LGD-4033
850 test E/P

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #151 on: November 27, 2019, 11:42:10 AM »

Do you think the allies were aware of this?  Or was this all just one big plan?

Did the Illuminati begin with the Rothschild family?

1. it was a plan.. a german plan.. any plan of that caliber must be known in the hidden zone.. in this case south America.. the allies were eventually made aware of it but it was long after the fact

2. rothchild is not the beginning and not the end.. its one of,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #152 on: November 27, 2019, 11:46:24 AM »

gh15 do you think the movie that Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman played in the movie Eyes Wide Shut is really how it goes on in the secret society.

gh15 do you think the United States broke away from mother England or does the United States still send mother England money collected from the American tax payers?

I cant remember watching eyes wide shut.. remind me what the movie is about specifically

and regarding mother England.. yes united states doesn't send a damn pound to uk.. 1776 was as legit as it gets

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2019, 11:49:55 AM »

I too would like to know your opinion on the tax dollars for England. 

Do you believe that Michael Jackson was the victim of the Illuminati?

Michael Jackson was strange.. but that's where it ended.. he was a kid in mans body.. do you know how many 12-13 years olds are all around earth walking in a 30 40 50 60 year old bodys? Jason gnova is one.. autistic one but is one.. Michael was another.. tons of them around.. some are geniuses and some are wack jobs but a man child is more common than you think

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #154 on: November 27, 2019, 11:52:54 AM »

First post here! GH15, I'm not sure if you have already talked about it yet but... What is your take on the supposed steroid ban in China? Apparently they will no longer be able to send manufactured steroid ***** across the boarders anymore and are making PEDs and HGH among other things illegal come the first of the year 2020. Do you think this will ever go through or be enforced? And what does this mean for bodybuilders as the end user?

finally there will be better quality *****! hell ya

sadly my friend china is not going to stop it.. they make in a day what the diamond industry make in a day.. those are some of the richest industries around.. this is also why im so surprised some sources are so cheap comparing with what they make which is insane amounts of money

china is not going anywhere.. but if they do I hope the powdrs get better quality!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #155 on: November 27, 2019, 12:17:21 PM »

Thank you for the comprehensive answer to my last question gh15!

1). Any good resources for astral projection or other methods to observe things we can't normally see ? You speak of multiverse and other beings but mention that we can't comprehend them in this 3d flesh, only our souls can.

If not astral projections how else can we learn about things that are truth ? Or do we have to sift through the trickle of information let out by random brave individuals involved in the government?

2). Do you follow any anti-aging protocols to reverse DNA damange or telomere deterioration/oxidation besides the usual things mentioned in body building circles like HGH and maybe metformin? 

lucid dream is the cheap if you dont have a functional time machine and they are around.. time travel is 100% legit its just not part of the civilian fields of your century infact there is a huge part of technology that has not been released to civilians

you can find various channels on social media  but youtube make sure they are kept shadow banned.. check out the thread of conspiracy theory of mine.. I put there videos that are worth paying attention to

regarding anti aging.. the only thing that truly works is eliminating that thing called gravity.. no one knows what gravity is.. science has no clue as to what gravity is but the moment you release yourself from its chains you will see true anti aging in action

i really dont think a product can cause you to look younger than you are aside from genetics that your flesh holds to begin with within its dna

gh15 approved

DonaldPump

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #156 on: November 27, 2019, 06:31:59 PM »

First post here! GH15, I'm not sure if you have already talked about it yet but... What is your take on the supposed steroid ban in China? Apparently they will no longer be able to send manufactured steroid ***** across the boarders anymore and are making PEDs and HGH among other things illegal come the first of the year 2020. Do you think this will ever go through or be enforced? And what does this mean for bodybuilders as the end user?

finally there will be better quality *****! hell ya

sadly my friend china is not going to stop it.. they make in a day what the diamond industry make in a day.. those are some of the richest industries around.. this is also why im so surprised some sources are so cheap comparing with what they make which is insane amounts of money

china is not going anywhere.. but if they do I hope the powdrs get better quality!

gh15 approved
Thank you for the answer! People are acting like steroids are going to go extinct or something since china makes like 90% of everything.Like "STock up for for 3-5 years worth of gear" LOL people are so paranoid., I'm glad you arent worried!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #157 on: November 27, 2019, 06:43:41 PM »

this wont go.. making powdrs wont go but what can happen is operation larger than the 2000s where many of the people will be taken down because of shit dirty products

this is the first reason why operations are conducted aside from narcotics related operations

health hazard for public safety is major concern that will bring down drug dealers of the hormone industry

loj

DonaldPump

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #158 on: November 27, 2019, 11:11:20 PM »

So our precious Hormonas are safe :)

Speaking of Hormonas, for the past 4 weeks I have been getting lean in preparation of by blow up phase on the following cycle

Testosterona p 50mg/day
Trenbolona Ace 100mg/day
Masterona P 100mg/day
EQ 200 mg/day
GH 5iu/day

Would I be okay to drop the EQ at this point and increase Trenbolona to 150mg/day? Or should I leave the EQ in. Planning on 12 total weeks to get lean. This is the beginning of week 4

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #159 on: November 28, 2019, 12:17:40 AM »

gh15 do you think the movie that Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman played in the movie Eyes Wide Shut is really how it goes on in the secret society.

gh15 do you think the United States broke away from mother England or does the United States still send mother England money collected from the American tax payers?

I cant remember watching eyes wide shut.. remind me what the movie is about specifically

and regarding mother England.. yes united states doesn't send a damn pound to uk.. 1776 was as legit as it gets

gh15 approved
Tom Cruise plays a doctor Nicole kiddman is his wife in the movie they go to a private party he's introduce to a woman later after party he goes and meets her and hook up.
Unbeknown to his wife kiddman he's always on the prowl meets a buddy that plays a piano in a bar that does gigs on the side.
Gives Tom Cruise a address where to go late at night to a private house out in the country for a mascaraed party waring a mask once inside he's sees a world of sex and human sacrifice he is unmasked in the house because the people there new he didn't fit in even though he had a mask on.

They make him leave but he's still interested in what he saw. Very good movie leading me to believe that there are things going on every weekend like that that the very wealthy participate in.

It's lead me to believe in like know your place in society you can see from a distance but we'll never get to that level like the Rothchilds or the Getty's Vanderbilt's Folgers ect....
 what do you think about it gh15?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #160 on: November 28, 2019, 12:13:52 PM »

So our precious Hormonas are safe :)

Speaking of Hormonas, for the past 4 weeks I have been getting lean in preparation of by blow up phase on the following cycle

Testosterona p 50mg/day
Trenbolona Ace 100mg/day
Masterona P 100mg/day
EQ 200 mg/day
GH 5iu/day

Would I be okay to drop the EQ at this point and increase Trenbolona to 150mg/day? Or should I leave the EQ in. Planning on 12 total weeks to get lean. This is the beginning of week 4

1. powdrs are safe its bad rogue "home cooking" dirty product dealers that are not safe by continuously teasing the feds.. eventually there is operation to the bad for getting worse.. so powdrs will always be there but the bad dealers wont

2. show picture then I can tell you opinion 200mg eq better be vet eq to be on it only 3-4 weeks..

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #161 on: November 28, 2019, 12:16:59 PM »

gh15 approved
Tom Cruise plays a doctor Nicole kiddman is his wife in the movie they go to a private party he's introduce to a woman later after party he goes and meets her and hook up.
Unbeknown to his wife kiddman he's always on the prowl meets a buddy that plays a piano in a bar that does gigs on the side.
Gives Tom Cruise a address where to go late at night to a private house out in the country for a mascaraed party waring a mask once inside he's sees a world of sex and human sacrifice he is unmasked in the house because the people there new he didn't fit in even though he had a mask on.

They make him leave but he's still interested in what he saw. Very good movie leading me to believe that there are things going on every weekend like that that the very wealthy participate in.

It's lead me to believe in like know your place in society you can see from a distance but we'll never get to that level like the Rothchilds or the Getty's Vanderbilt's Folgers ect....
 what do you think about it gh15?

you are born to this.. this is not something that you can buy a ticket to. you are born to this status

gh15 approved

DonaldPump

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #162 on: December 02, 2019, 05:39:08 AM »

On 75mcg t3, now should I take it all in the morning or break it up 3x/day? Also, and most importantly, is it okay to take t3 with food? I train first thing in the morning after meal one which is eaten about 10 minutes after waking up so there is never a time during the day I am fasted.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #163 on: December 02, 2019, 09:57:55 PM »

^you had 15 years to ask me this type question and all this site where I answer this type questions along the years and you use this thread for this?

instead of asking about usss officials (yes this is usss not uss) instead of asking about fight 370 instead of asking about the 2 civilization path your species has taken.. you choose to ask about cytomel on this thread lol

you got here once in a life time opportunity to get everything you want to know about your universe and you ask about t3..

unbeliavble

your answer-- never take cytomel at over 50mg unless hgh and insulin is in human blood,, if you take 75-300mg cytomel be sure it is done on someone with a lot of muscle and or thyroid condition with the addition of t4 and lastly the timing will depend on the goal based on current status of the bodybuild,, cytomel is ok to take with food

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #164 on: December 02, 2019, 10:31:03 PM »

What's the 2 civilization path

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #165 on: December 02, 2019, 11:29:10 PM »

I don't have tim eright now to answer its too long will do when im on site again.. also the mg should be changed to mcg ofcourse.. taking 300mg of cytomel will cause you to pass on.. also the users of cytomel at higher doses do it because they eat whatever they want and on heavy hormone use that includes heavy use of aas.. I don't recommend it to gymnasium rats

gh15 approved

DonaldPump

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #166 on: December 02, 2019, 11:38:54 PM »

My apologies, I should have asked the question elsewhere. Regardless, I appreciate your response. Your teachings have been amazing for me

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2019, 04:30:38 AM »

the 2 civilization path is what the alien presence of millions of human years resulted in

you have 2 classes of civilization 1 is you and your likes it include every day normal humans on earth

the other is already in deep space much smaller than your class but much more advanced technologically and they are a breakaway civilization within a civilization.. also involving hybrids as hard as it is to believe for a normal human,,

its lead by black projects personnel and it has its own force with its own title names and yes its controlled by same agencies but one (yours) is controlled by the fake ones aka nasa and rest of the bullshit staged crap you see in your day to day life.. while the other is controlled by agencies that take black budget and are spread into the military industrial complex as a cover

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2019, 06:14:16 AM »

the 2 civilization path is what the alien presence of millions of human years resulted in

you have 2 classes of civilization 1 is you and your likes it include every day normal humans on earth

the other is already in deep space much smaller than your class but much more advanced technologically and they are a breakaway civilization within a civilization.. also involving hybrids as hard as it is to believe for a normal human,,

its lead by black projects personnel and it has its own force with its own title names and yes its controlled by same agencies but one (yours) is controlled by the fake ones aka nasa and rest of the bullshit staged crap you see in your day to day life.. while the other is controlled by agencies that take black budget and are spread into the military industrial complex as a cover

gh15 approved

What are they doing in deep space

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #169 on: December 03, 2019, 06:17:57 AM »

time travelling.. .. .. ,, ,, ,,, add some more ,,

(using all the technology hidden from you only to be released to you 30 years into the future..
moon.. mars.. other rocks too)

you (your kind) are prisoners of earth as of now it changes though

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #170 on: December 03, 2019, 06:48:26 AM »

time travelling.. .. .. ,, ,, ,,, add some more ,,

(using all the technology hidden from you only to be released to you 30 years into the future..
moon.. mars.. other rocks too)

you (your kind) are prisoners of earth as of now it changes though

gh15 approved

How's it change and what changes

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #171 on: December 03, 2019, 06:58:01 AM »

natural disclosure take effect just open your eyes.. human species has awaken in your timeline

no one to punish either because they did it in a smart way via social media platform where reality and scifi become one in the same to eventually become the same.. very smart thinking on behalf of criminals.. they are long gone when disclosure naturally occurs.. as I said no one is left to punish by then in your timeline

civil war may have to break though despite all this because there are forces on earth from the deep state that want technocracy to be the norm.. this cant let happen and must be prevented by any means possible including civil war

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #172 on: December 03, 2019, 07:08:24 AM »

What's inside the moon?

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #173 on: December 03, 2019, 07:21:21 AM »

What's inside the moon?

Damn good question.

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #174 on: December 03, 2019, 07:26:10 AM »

Only 4 weeks guys, this is one chance to get anything answered.

1) as a single fella wanting kids, whats your advice on this, should I follow down the path of marriage then kids, or just have a baby mama, or try and attempt to find a decent girl (no idea what decent is these days haha).

2) The movie "flight of the navigator" a late 80's early 90's classic about a kid that gets called upon a UFO (held by NASA) then time travels and see's his brother and parents all grown up etc. I think you would appreciate this movie, even if you skip some bits during it.

3) Prior to someone taking HGH, what type of tests would need to be done for cancer etc.

4) For hearth health, besides the obvious ones like no narcotics/alcohol/smoking, taking pharm grade hormones etc. What would be your advice on on this?

5) Do you still believe in the power of Goji and acai?

6) there is a german doctor called Dr Leonard Coldwell, he believes in caner prvention by avoiding microwaved foods/drinks, eating a alkaline rich foods diet etc. I think he has some valid points, but wanted to get your opinion on it?

7) For a man to age gracefully from 30's onwards, would a low dose of test 125mg of test and some HGH do the job in keeping energy etc up, but also be able to keep healthy (if living narcotic/alcohol free)

metan20

• Conditional Junior
  • John 3:16
« Reply #175 on: December 03, 2019, 09:40:36 AM »

Only 4 weeks guys, this is one chance to get anything answered.

1) as a single fella wanting kids, whats your advice on this, should I follow down the path of marriage then kids, or just have a baby mama, or try and attempt to find a decent girl (no idea what decent is these days haha).

2) The movie "flight of the navigator" a late 80's early 90's classic about a kid that gets called upon a UFO (held by NASA) then time travels and see's his brother and parents all grown up etc. I think you would appreciate this movie, even if you skip some bits during it.

3) Prior to someone taking HGH, what type of tests would need to be done for cancer etc.

4) For hearth health, besides the obvious ones like no narcotics/alcohol/smoking, taking pharm grade hormones etc. What would be your advice on on this?

5) Do you still believe in the power of Goji and acai?

6) there is a german doctor called Dr Leonard Coldwell, he believes in caner prvention by avoiding microwaved foods/drinks, eating a alkaline rich foods diet etc. I think he has some valid points, but wanted to get your opinion on it?

7) For a man to age gracefully from 30's onwards, would a low dose of test 125mg of test and some HGH do the job in keeping energy etc up, but also be able to keep healthy (if living narcotic/alcohol free)

:o good questions. In Brazil there are also a doctor with thoughts like Dr. Leonardo. I follow some thoughts..good
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

metan20

• Conditional Junior
  • John 3:16
« Reply #176 on: December 03, 2019, 09:44:21 AM »

what you think about current politics of latin america? Is true that Brazil and Argentina devalue their currencies on purpose?
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #177 on: December 03, 2019, 01:51:28 PM »

Question #1 gh15  when we as humans look up into the sky are we really looking straight up as in vertical above our heads?

Or are we really looking out into space as in horizontal but we're in a vertical position

That is if the Earth is really round?

I've often wondered are we walking vertical or horizontal

Gyp10ca

• WIZARD
« Reply #178 on: December 03, 2019, 03:59:27 PM »

Ok I had a weird thought recently and think I may be on to something... have/do bodybuilders at the pro ranks ever do some of their carb load intravenously right before the show?  I figured the advantage being you can be fed at a more gradual pace and not have to worry about eating too much, too fast and getting bloated hence the gut.  I recall the one Olympia (I think 2003) they found IV bags in Ronnies hotel room.  Anything along these lines happen?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #179 on: December 04, 2019, 04:36:33 AM »

fellas notice thre times i specified again its not 4 weeks.. you have about 4 months maybe even a little longer,, i gave the time at the beginning of the thread so its the time i gave from that date

gh15 approved

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up