GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 1695 times)

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2019, 03:08:58 AM »

Is sumer first civilization and what's that got to do with aliens?

Or maybe, what do aliens have to do with first human civilization, whatever it was

the first civilization was bunch of monkeys..

humans are a mutation between a monkey and alien dna

sumerians were that evolved mutation.. but only one group among many..  that excelled in your universe

gh15 approved

Darwin?s theory of evolution is junked, all dna on earth came from black meteorite stones, one of which the tempelars found digging i think near the dome if rock ,  they templar knights drank soma and embraced paganism and veganism after finding and getting powers from this black meteorite stone,

Humans came as pure dna no mutation.... pig has closest dna structure to humans not monkeys,, which is whyy pig organs and insulin can be used by humans,, eating pig is form of cannibalism because of very veryy similar genetic structure and cannibalism is main reason for genetic mutation inducing deadly disease called homosexuality

Are you trolling? I actually had an interest in what you were saying (albeit, didn't understand much of it) until you said eating pigs leads to homosexuality lol.

lucas

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2019, 09:26:59 PM »

Are you a time traveler?

The concept/ideas/plans/projects of gh15 was/is a time travel experiment?

Time travel technology is only available for US government (or determinated secret agency of US?) or other countries have this too? Only for 1st world countries?

:)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2019, 06:00:57 AM »

^the first account in my 15-16 years of gh15 that seem to have something in his nugget aside from 21st century hay.. not bad,,

time is not of a concern its only human interpretation of life in the flesh

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2019, 07:29:32 PM »

gh15 who do you see running for president of the United States in the future?

And why?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2019, 01:16:58 PM »

from the young ones.. don junior.. he liked politics (I don't like his disgusting hunting picture in Africa from years ago but I think he learned his lesson)

he will run because as I said he likes politics and understand the need of the west for libertarians at the top.. and the second reason is Kimberly who will push him to do so.. oh how she wants to be first lady of the united states lol I cant stand her but she knows honey and will stick to it,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2019, 07:50:51 AM »

from the young ones.. don junior.. he liked politics (I don't like his disgusting hunting picture in Africa from years ago but I think he learned his lesson)

he will run because as I said he likes politics and understand the need of the west for libertarians at the top.. and the second reason is Kimberly who will push him to do so.. oh how she wants to be first lady of the united states lol I cant stand her but she knows honey and will stick to it,,

gh15 approved
Speaking of Kimberly why can't you stand hear?

She seems like she could be a good time with a few Cock Tails in her.

Plus her being a former prosecutor she looks like she could devour a man lol.

gh15 is there any truth that Kimberly's ex-husband Gavin is related to Nancy Pelosie?

That retched looking Speaker of the House of Representatives I'd bet she'd scare dark out of a closet.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2019, 02:09:00 PM »

icant stand her because she is an opportunist.. during the surveillance police state of Hussein she continuously waved her Puerto rican side and her idiot nonsense rap and whorish black cock mentality.. she was repeatedly trying to be something she was not and it was a shame..

and then came don.. lol but to each their own if he is happy with her then all good,, she defenitly want to be a first lady.. she is the type that will use it full thrust

gavin is California and California jumped the shark long ago so I really couldn't care less about his conections to that old geezer humanoid looking thing pelosi

gh15 approved

wolfman9999

• WIZARD
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2019, 06:46:09 AM »

I saw you mention Dreamland, what is this???

Do you think there is validity in the theory of the Saturn Matrix/black Cube?

What is your take on Gnosticism?

Do you believe the grey aliens are humans from the ?future? in a different timeline? I have heard they ?lost part of their humanity? and they have come to our timeline conducting experiments to regain it.

I saw you mention Nephilim, do you believe the Flood of Noah from the Bible was sent to eradicate these Nephilim?

Do you believe Jesus Christ was of divine origin?

How long do you think humans have been in civilization on earth ? I feel like the Sumerians came to civilization immediately after the flood ,  but I believe Graham Hancock?s assertion that humans have been here much longer. Like the megalithic arhictecture, it was built by hybrids before the flood, but details of their culture were wiped out and forgotten...

What do you think ????

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2019, 08:03:14 PM »

^those are many questions at once i will answer them in more detail when i have more time on me but for now,,

1,, dreamland is pretty much nellis zone that includes area 51 and s4 which are very important locations on the Nevada desert.. the location is was nicknamed dreamland

2,, trhe second and third question of yours fall under soul training and interpretation of earth but its habitants..  transcending can take various forms. if you ask weather earth is a factory.. the answer is no.. it is a lab and you are an animal of that lab among others

3,, humanoids yes,, timelines are infinite so that answer is yes,, you are dealing here directly with dimensional time travel i said it to the world now for many many "years"

4,, no

5,, jesus of Nazareth was the son of god jehova (yehova) YH is the initials,, unlike most humans flesh who are 50-50% ratio.. jesus flesh is 75-25% extra terrestrial to earth

6,, humans been on earth for eternity and its about time for antartica "secrets" to be revealed to the poor humans who are enslaved and taught a strict and controlled form of what their 3D reality in the flesh is

humans are equivalent to ants in the big scheme of things.. you are ants outside of the 3D.. and don't get me wrong ants are great.. they are wonderful but they are just 2D beings in a 3D reality

gh15 approved
lion of Judah 

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2019, 08:07:58 PM »

^those are many questions at once i will answer them in more detail when i have more time on me but for now,,

1,, dreamland is pretty much nellis zone that includes area 51 and s4 which are very important locations on the Nevada desert.. the location is was nicknamed dreamland

2,, trhe second and third question of yours fall under soul training and interpretation of earth but its habitants..  transcending can take various forms. if you ask weather earth is a factory.. the answer is no.. it is a lab and you are an animal of that lab among others

3,, humanoids yes,, timelines are infinite so that answer is yes,, you are dealing here directly with dimensional time travel i said it to the world now for many many "years"

4,, no

5,, jesus of Nazareth was the son of god jehova (yehova) YH is the initials,, unlike most humans flesh who are 50-50% ratio.. jesus flesh is 75-25% extra terrestrial to earth

6,, humans been on earth for eternity and its about time for antartica "secrets" to be revealed to the poor humans who are enslaved and taught a strict and controlled form of what their 3D reality in the flesh is

humans are equivalent to ants in the big scheme of things.. you are ants outside of the 3D.. and don't get me wrong ants are great.. they are wonderful but they are just 2D beings in a 3D reality

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Oh that's cool. So you're a Christian.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2019, 12:44:40 AM »

^no im not,, organized religion is poison manipulated by deep state

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2019, 04:07:34 AM »

by the way the thing that is the most confusing to humans of the 21st century is the comprehension that a lot of the extra terrestrials they see around (legit cases) are dimensional time travelers.. for some reason there is still taboo on time travel something I been talking about for many years on both gtbig and gh15.org

your all matrix  evolve and revolve around time travel.. you too soon will create your own matrix with humanoids within it

as of 2020.. the human species under its civilian institutions controlled,, monitored and run by the deep state will try to find any excuse possible,, based on their current 21st scientific developments,, that time travel is not possible when it is the EXACT opposite.. you were created DUE to "time travel" and the ability to utilize both antimatter and dark matter as advance civilizations

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2019, 02:20:50 PM »

fellas,, all questions regarding the dying board gtbig,, a board literally run by gimmicks post my era leading it,, you can ask here,, I really don't think you fellas have any more questions but if you do regarding gtbig let me know I will answer all,, I can talk about gimmicks like elitefitness and the likes and then I can talk about the few idiots that are legit like iluminati,, coach,, Arvilla,, the pupil,, vince vhg rgh ltd.. I can answer anything you want about the real crowd there.. just avoid the gimmick questions if asking about that boarding

I much prefer this thread to be about important questions but as I promised ANYTHING goes since after all im the most successful individual to ever come out of that site.. no one ever achieved my success on that site no other pros and forget about the amatuers and gimmicks,,

gh15 approved

wolfman9999

• WIZARD
« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2019, 11:38:24 PM »

Gh15:

So, I am trying to wrap my head around some of the info you have posted. 
When referring to ?time travel,? you?re describing it as ?dimensional time travel.?  Is this the only actual time travel, or is ?dimensional time travel? annotate a certain type of travel?

I?m assuming you are referring to the concept of string theory/multiverse, where everything that could possibly happen , will happen in a certain parallel universe or dimension.

So when you say, ? dimensional time travel? do you mean traveling across time but into a different timeline?

You have alluded to the concept that our idea of time is illusory, but is it possible to travel across time that has already elapsed within our own dimension/universe/timeline? And furthermore, do the words ?dimension, universe within multiverse, timeline? all describe the same thing or are there differences?

, I feel like what you are trying to explain to us is more directed to towards a concept of the multiverse, where endless possibilities are all fulfilled within their own universes, but, could someone go back into time within their own timeline, and change events of the past to alter their own future, or would those changes simply manifest within a different parallel universe?

Would it be possible to meet a past or future version of myself ? Or because time is illusory , am I the only being like me within any dimension?

wolfman9999

• WIZARD
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2019, 11:50:36 PM »

What happens to someone when they are apparently being possessed by a demon?

Is this a real supernatural phenomenon, or a function of mental illness?

wolfman9999

• WIZARD
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2019, 11:51:59 PM »

Also, do you think time travel has been used in order to make prophesy associated with certain religions?

For example, the book of Revelation from the Bible.

It?s difficult to imagine how someone from 2 thoGlobalnd years ago could even begin to describe things if he were to visit our era ... even the concept of basic live television would be mind boggling and seem magical. There?s some passages that describe how the whole world will witness events unfold at the same time, Which seems like an incredible prediction...

But what prediction  really fascinates me from Revelation, is that of the beast , and the image of the beast, an inanimate object which is ?brought to life? and then worshipped by the people.

For thoGlobalnds of years , that concept would be not even imaginable. But In our modern technological era, this could be describing artificial intelligence.

Also, what is your take on AI?

Sorry to post so many questions back to back, I just wanted to post them while I was thinking of them, I?ll be patiently waiting for your amswers! Thank you

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2019, 12:38:59 AM »

^no im not,, organized religion is poison manipulated by deep state

gh15 approved

GH15, something may seem manipulated, corrupted, used for the sake of ill gotten gains. But the only way you will find out is if you go back to its roots which demands a change of perspective. You can't be looking at a book from several centuries with 21st century specs.

I'm not a Christian.

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2019, 12:44:52 AM »

I have actually seen someone possessed by a demon before. Still don't believe it til this day. However, I do question sometimes how can someone have the physical capability to make such loud and strange noises (deep scary voices and screams). But then again, people are nuts. How do you know the nice guy in your friendly neighborhood is not a mass murderer?

Never trust people.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2019, 12:51:49 AM »

Gh15:

So, I am trying to wrap my head around some of the info you have posted. 
When referring to ?time travel,? you?re describing it as ?dimensional time travel.?  Is this the only actual time travel, or is ?dimensional time travel? annotate a certain type of travel?

I?m assuming you are referring to the concept of string theory/multiverse, where everything that could possibly happen , will happen in a certain parallel universe or dimension.

So when you say, ? dimensional time travel? do you mean traveling across time but into a different timeline?

You have alluded to the concept that our idea of time is illusory, but is it possible to travel across time that has already elapsed within our own dimension/universe/timeline? And furthermore, do the words ?dimension, universe within multiverse, timeline? all describe the same thing or are there differences?

, I feel like what you are trying to explain to us is more directed to towards a concept of the multiverse, where endless possibilities are all fulfilled within their own universes, but, could someone go back into time within their own timeline, and change events of the past to alter their own future, or would those changes simply manifest within a different parallel universe?

Would it be possible to meet a past or future version of myself ? Or because time is illusory , am I the only being like me within any dimension?

1,, time travel = dimensional time travel.. the correct name for time travel is dimensional time travel this is why you always read me saying it,,

2,, yes when I say dimensional time travel I mean traveling through time to a different universe that may or may not be similar to the one you left.. it can be 0-99.999% match but it never is 100% match since it is not the same universe you left

3,, you can not travel in the same universe,, I wish you could but moment you move in space/time you already change the universe by the mere action of moving in space/time,, you move from one universe to another.. it may be 1% match or 99% match to the one you left but its a new universe created EVEN before any action was taken by you in that universe (aka attempting to change something) the change already  happen by you traveling in "time"

4,, all changes attempted will only influence the universe you are in not the one you arrived from even though the occupants may look the same.. they may look EXACTLY the same flesh and bones but they are not exactly the same there is always something different that may be easy or harder to detect

5,, I wish.. but not possible,, you cant go back in "time" in the same universe because the mere attempt if successful takes you to a different universe.. a universe you were never supposed to be in to begin with and there may or may not be "2 of you" there once you get there

6,, you can meet a past or future version of yourself in a different universe but its never the same you.. it may or may not looks like you.. depending on the universe you arrive at.. but it never is the same flesh.. the only common thing is the consciousness which is same to all of you,, from a flesh and bone perspective you are 2 different individuals occupied by the same soul/consciousness

7,, don't get discouraged.. there is infinite number of universes with universes that are 99.9 or even closer match to the one you came from so you will see there is someone there as hurtful as it will be and it may drive one into insanity but you will at least see your loved ones happy as close as to what you remember them,,  never interfere with a good universe let it flow.. let them flow.. do not interrupt as tempting as it may be do not change a thing unless you arrive in a bad version of the universe you left.. then its up to you.. but the physical changes are only in that universe you are active in

the worst and best feeling (yes this is the only time really where the 2 can happen same moment) is to see someone you love happy with a version of you and not being able to do shit about it.. it will drive one into insanity.. this is why time travel is not for everyone and may cause damage to the core of what you are made of,, on the other hand can put you at peace knowing passing on is not a finite end as science seem to portray it in the 20th century,, passing on is a stage between fleshes

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2019, 12:59:01 AM »

not my specialty.. but in most cases I suspect mental illness,, I do believe there are legit cases though its just that they are few and in-between

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2019, 01:03:18 AM »

Also, do you think time travel has been used in order to make prophesy associated with certain religions?

For example, the book of Revelation from the Bible.

It?s difficult to imagine how someone from 2 thoGlobalnd years ago could even begin to describe things if he were to visit our era ... even the concept of basic live television would be mind boggling and seem magical. There?s some passages that describe how the whole world will witness events unfold at the same time, Which seems like an incredible prediction...

But what prediction  really fascinates me from Revelation, is that of the beast , and the image of the beast, an inanimate object which is ?brought to life? and then worshipped by the people.

For thoGlobalnds of years , that concept would be not even imaginable. But In our modern technological era, this could be describing artificial intelligence.

Also, what is your take on AI?

Sorry to post so many questions back to back, I just wanted to post them while I was thinking of them, I?ll be patiently waiting for your amswers! Thank you

yes your bible IS time travel.. but dimensional time travel going for million of human years.. the 2000 years of jesus of Nazareth are a very brief moment in "time"

I don't like AI but I have no ability to stop it.. it is impossible to stop and this is considered the stone age of AI.. 2015-2020 = the stone age of AI

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2019, 01:06:49 AM »

I have actually seen someone possessed by a demon before. Still don't believe it til this day. However, I do question sometimes how can someone have the physical capability to make such loud and strange noises (deep scary voices and screams). But then again, people are nuts. How do you know the nice guy in your friendly neighborhood is not a mass murderer?

Never trust people.

the movie the exorcist is great example of an under rated movie about possession.. yes it is great movie loved by everyone but it is way under rated.. it is one of the best movies ever made out of the disgusting and corrupted and pedophilic Hollywood,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #112 on: November 10, 2019, 07:16:24 PM »

anything you want I will answer

flight 370
nasa/cia (I will answer truthfully not bs of kissing ass like I did few years back when I wanted to be good with the agency due to the surveillance police state)

I can answer specifically about the mossad which I have personal knowledge about you can ask me anything you want about mossad it is much higher than cia.. it runs the cia,, mossad = god

anything you want I will answer any questions any subject for the remaining half a year as I promise in the original thread,,

meanwhile I will leave you with this lovely video.. please help him some he needs yoru help youtube is fucking with him due to his shearing truth with the public,, he is no different than what I did 15 years ago only in a different arena.. his problem is that he didn't get as famous as me so please help him even if it is 20 dollars a month he needs your help to continue reveal truth as he sees it,, not everything he says is true and I will answer about it just ask.. he is missing a lot of the "cia" link to the operations conducted in the 60s and 70s

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaVsv-JeZyM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaVsv-JeZyM</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaVsv-JeZyM

gh15 approved

wolfman9999

• WIZARD
« Reply #113 on: November 11, 2019, 09:26:51 PM »

Is there a connection between Sumerian mythology?s Enki and Lucifer from the Bible?

Is Lucifer, Satan, and the serpent from the Garden of Eden referring to the same entity?

Is there a civilization under ground within the earth?

When did humans acquire and begin back engineering alien technology?

How strong is the Vatican?s role in the world and do they have contact with aliens?

Why is pedophilia so prevalent within the Catholic Church and allegedly among the other elites of the world ? Is there some sort of vampirisim going on? It seems like more than just some sick sexual compulsion.

Is there human blood sacrifices going on in the Vatican, or among other elite status politicians and rulers ?

Why Were so many of the ancient gods demanding blood sacrifices? Like the Mayans and Aztecs for one example , but there are plenty more, like Moloch, etc .

Were these ancient ?gods? rooted in some sort of reality being based on extra terrestrial/inter dimensional beings?

How old actually is the Sphinx and great pyramid of Giza? Am I correct in thinking it was not originally built by the most recent Egyptian culture as asserted by archeologists?

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #114 on: Today at 10:31:13 AM »

@wolfman9999

Great questions here, I too am interested in the answers to some of these questions.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up