GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 19779 times)

plane

• WIZARD
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #480 on: September 28, 2020, 05:22:56 AM »

just to gh15,
I was at frontlines of the protest yesterday with my girl, in trafalgar square, most peaceful protest ever.
Doctor from germany travelled here to guest speak, within minutes of starting his speech,
a metre from me up the stairs I saw police rush in metal batons and start attacking people,
the speakers said to 'SIT', (the plan to sit in peaceful protest) the ones that sat down, women and children,
beaten the fuck out of. the media report that we were violent protesters, they initiate the attack and let the media cover it up.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #481 on: September 28, 2020, 08:43:17 AM »

yes.. very bad

the deep state made the species so dependent on the grid.. google lured the species in in such a way that they are now having total 100% control on all social 2020's "norms"... everything.. even people who don't want to be part of it have no choice because even if you don't use iPhone you still need to be able to interact some with society.. and buy minimal things.. and do things online..

they are about to implement full AI cashless society.. this is what they plan on executing

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #482 on: September 28, 2020, 02:22:24 PM »

how lucky you have to be as a musician.. you know real artist.. to be in one of the best bands ever lol and then on top of it to EAXH SING LEAD VOCALS AND WRITE (lyrics melody and arrangement) 2 of  best songs ever written.. lol I mean who am I fooling.. THE BEST SONGS EVER WRITTEN lol (roland even play one of the best guitar lead on one of them not only sing it lol

this is fuckin insane how great your species once been at its peak.. lucky are the ones who been there to witness it.. so so lucky

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsHiG-43Fzg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsHiG-43Fzg</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsHiG-43Fzg

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #483 on: October 03, 2020, 05:57:42 PM »

Can you please post any videos you think I must see?
Thank you

out of the land of canadia.. someone who actually tells you truth.. she is a "beginner" when it come to how deep it goes but oh she is doing marvelous job at presenting the facts in a simple way easy for any retard out there to understand why they are slaves and why they are where they are as of 2020's

this my friend.. is.. a must see video..

you always ask who I talk about.. why I say military run everything and you get left over to run this is why I mention "runners"... (who will be swinging from trees post a war for liberty.. many of who will off themselves before you get to them )

your species is in deep trouble due to the likes of the whos and who mentioned in this video and they are THE LOWEST levels.. they are 'runners'.. from bill gates through zuckerface and Dorsey.. through cook and bezos to the fake news media that sit in ceo chairs part of "boards"

A L L R U N N E R S (some you are familiar with some not)

this is a type of video that is done in a very simple way for the average joe to UNDERSTAND AND COMPREHEND (HOPEFULLLLLY) HOW MUCH SHIT THEY ARE IN AND WHY NOTHING IS GETTING BETTER UNTIL WAR IS WON

THE WAR SHOULD BE FOLLOWED WITH EXECUTIONS.. 'SWINGING FROM TREES' IS THE ONLY PUNISHMENT FOR CRIMES AS SUCH.. PRISON IS NOT THE ANSWER WHEN YOU DESTROY SPECIES OF AND ON THE EARTH AND THESE ARE THE CRIMES YOU TALK ABOUT HERE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVGxkmjCrQQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVGxkmjCrQQ</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVGxkmjCrQQ

credit to the amazing polly for this video.. she made it very easy for me to just get it and put it out there while she did the hard work of putting it together.. it is very hard work and in her case she is ON THE MONEY

loj

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #484 on: October 15, 2020, 12:37:05 PM »

also I always said I would write about this woman  on here and back her up since i backed up so many.. yet I always end up avoiding it..

I was recently asked about linda moulton howe again and why am I not mentioning her or write more about her..

first I do mention her... mentioned her quite few times along the years..

and here comes the but.. lol

BUT.. linda is going on 80.. she is really old.. and with old age come all kind of deteriorations.. since I know what the cia has done to her along the years and how they played her like a phorphera as we say in Hebrew.. she knows it too but to a much lesser degree.. I just always avoid writing about her to a deeper extent..

is she right about some of the things she says? YES SHE IS .. when she hits it out of the ball park she hit it out of the ball park.. she is very accurate with some of her observations about the 'ufo enigma' ... BUT she is also very much a product of the deep state.. an entity i DESPIZE and has to be destroyed.. linda is a product of that exact entity.. she is leftist.. she is not fascist she is still good ole liberal Americana kennedy style.. but she is like any human female.. been over taken by the left of 2020's and she doesn't know what hit her to put it nicely.. she is "confused" this is why you will hear out of her all kind of bullshit about covert ID.. and she is 'taking it' the criminal fauci and gates way.. this is because she is a product of that same deep state and the educational system OF and BY that deep state that they belong to.. she is very much "covid struck" lol this is where she comes off as none credible.. this is taking a big toll on her reputation because she fails to understand what covert ID is all about.. how it started.. how it evolved and who are the players involved from the get go into the very bad future that is awaiting

aside from that and the over all age deterioration and slight arrogance.. she is ok.. she is saying lots of truth.. mixed with bunch of cia fed up crap.. but as i said when she hits it out of the ball park.. it is a real home run.. so do not X her.. she is legit.. she is just old and set in her ways.. her ways are very 'left like' ways.. she is very liberal left type ways.. she  belong in a different time really and she try to fit into AI era the best she can.. she is just too old for that

in their 70's .. every human really deteriorate mentally EVEN if it doesn't seem to them or to others on the paper.. she is same as every human that goes through this deterioration of their tissues.. still on point though when she hits a home run.. it just come more rare..

covert ID took huge toll on her as i said.. and she is really starting to comprehend that she been a tool in the service of the cia for many years.. she always understood it but she begins to comprehend it..

so its mix feeling of truth mixed with agenda driven twisted truth,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Jonyothan

• WIZARD
  • As above, so below
« Reply #485 on: October 16, 2020, 03:48:34 AM »

Can you please post any videos you think I must see?
Thank you

out of the land of canadia.. someone who actually tells you truth.. she is a "beginner" when it come to how deep it goes but oh she is doing marvelous job at presenting the facts in a simple way easy for any retard out there to understand why they are slaves and why they are where they are as of 2020's

this my friend.. is.. a must see video..

you always ask who I talk about.. why I say military run everything and you get left over to run this is why I mention "runners"... (who will be swinging from trees post a war for liberty.. many of who will off themselves before you get to them )

your species is in deep trouble due to the likes of the whos and who mentioned in this video and they are THE LOWEST levels.. they are 'runners'.. from bill gates through zuckerface and Dorsey.. through cook and bezos to the fake news media that sit in ceo chairs part of "boards"

A L L R U N N E R S (some you are familiar with some not)

this is a type of video that is done in a very simple way for the average joe to UNDERSTAND AND COMPREHEND (HOPEFULLLLLY) HOW MUCH SHIT THEY ARE IN AND WHY NOTHING IS GETTING BETTER UNTIL WAR IS WON

THE WAR SHOULD BE FOLLOWED WITH EXECUTIONS.. 'SWINGING FROM TREES' IS THE ONLY PUNISHMENT FOR CRIMES AS SUCH.. PRISON IS NOT THE ANSWER WHEN YOU DESTROY SPECIES OF AND ON THE EARTH AND THESE ARE THE CRIMES YOU TALK ABOUT HERE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVGxkmjCrQQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVGxkmjCrQQ</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVGxkmjCrQQ

credit to the amazing polly for this video.. she made it very easy for me to just get it and put it out there while she did the hard work of putting it together.. it is very hard work and in her case she is ON THE MONEY

loj

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

The video is unavailable for me did it already get taken down?
No Test Crew

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #486 on: October 16, 2020, 06:22:40 AM »

yes
whole chanel was taken down.. such a good girl too.. woman.. she is full grown woman.. that channel was really good.. tons of subs I think she had half a million or more.. close to 1 million in-between there.. tons of views.. and it got her some money too since she was there a number of years helping the patriots and libertarians.. this should really bother you that she was taken down.. but many others are.. I already told you.. they take everyone who is president trump supporter in any way shape or form down.. even individuals with out channels.. this technocrats should simply be destroyed or controlled somehow.. they destroy people lives now.. this girl is  GOOD GIRL that pulled a very good channel.. she also was not vulgar in language like I been in the last 3 decades.. not at all.. she was very controlled just simply spoke the truth and analyzed it as she sees it.. which got tons of attraction because she was and is ON DA MONEY

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #487 on: October 22, 2020, 08:57:39 PM »

whomever just emailed me last night saying I was the first influencer online LOL thank you but I know you are sham account.. I know the shams from the legit.. sometime I answer shams but this was too obvious

yes I am the one of the first ones to truly dominate the wild west internet.. but I would NEVER want to be called influencer EVER lol ths is not my cup of tea the fitness industry should know it by now after so many years.. when I dominated there was no social media there was ME = TEACHER AND YOU = PUPIL.. no influencer and balonie eh? lol

infleuncers lol

loj

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • Tren Harder! Harder than before!
« Reply #488 on: October 22, 2020, 09:02:09 PM »

Jordan Peters was one of yours pupils?

Noticed that he follows the bible on some points....
--

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #489 on: October 22, 2020, 09:12:55 PM »

another thing,,

I just listened to part of  conversation between jimmy chursh and rich dolan taken place a day ago.. and I am happy to know that Richard finally understand the multiverse around him better.. it is nice to see he knows that other species are just as intelligent if not more so than humans.. eventhough he seemed to still think dogs were not.. they ARE.. cant generalize.. never generalize.. every energy should look at individually! this is rule of thumb

he is also right about  the next phase coming upon you.. you are going complete technocracy into the AI.. you can only re route it via war.. nothing else will solve it.. any other way and you will be utterly and completely dominated by AI and in the very near future

you are lead into it very much as a  mentally ill society and I mean it grew enormously compared to half a decade ago.. 8 out of 10 are mentally ill as of 2020's.. this is the worst part of it.. but the deep state wants you reduced in number as you all I hope are aware of they do not want to keep it at the high number it is right now.. they have all intentions to cut the number and already doing so

any question to me about crop circles and rendlesham forest.. all involving time travel of course which is everything you are evolved and revolved around should be asked here..

lastly it should bother any human greatly that his fella humans think that you are the center of the universe.. it is sad and just false.. you are 1 species.. primitive.. that think much more highly of itself compared to what it truly is.. PRIMITIVE.. even among earth there are better species than you.. animals too like you but better.. this is why you have been mutated to what you are becoming.. but you are yet to see it..

never the less.. war is your answer for freedom.. nothing else will give you liberty again.. you are from this day on becoming slaves by the day to what comes next.. you will see I was right.. each and every one of you..

mark and date

this thread is extended  for unlimited amount of time no need to put limit on it.. whenever someone read it they can ask what they want.. let me know in pm if you put something here I may not see it

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #490 on: October 22, 2020, 10:16:30 PM »

Jordan Peters was one of yours pupils?

Noticed that he follows the bible on some points....

ANY ONE who is ifbb pro in 2020's either heard of me or was my pupil since I was at my peak when they grew up or were early 20s.. all their childhood is me me and then some more me if they were in bodybuild and fitness...  now due to the way "Admin" works the dealers want specific ways.. so I am getting sabotaged to a point new generation of youngins the 10 year olds.. they wont be able to reach me.. notice how this site operate exactly the opposite of what I intended it to be like and it has to do with dealers period

now.. rest assured that I been around so damn long.. that everyone already done researches about me from china to Europe to middle east to north America and back.. everyone is aware of my presence I been the interest of the deep state agencies for many years.. they know me.. remember I was giving middle finger to Hussein for many years.. they all know gh15.. they know gh15 was one of few who resisted that fascist surveillance police state regime.. eventhough I was more careful then I still stood up against it

many years.. 3 administrations of united states of America.. never been politically correct..  very temperament.. all known

if this site operated correctly it would today revel reddit at size.. it would.. but I told you the s uppliers see this differently and lied to me regarding things but I let it run its course

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up