GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 15458 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #420 on: May 02, 2020, 01:51:15 AM »

what is your training like now?

3, 4 times a week?   as heavy as possible?  in your own personal gym i presume?

why should I train as heavy as possible?? I don't compete so no need to.. I do as I wish and no not personal I don't like personal gymnaziums.. bodybuild is a narscisistic activity.. but 2020s "girls" lol couldn't care less

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #421 on: May 02, 2020, 01:55:39 AM »

How is Cuomo going to run? Biden already won Democratic Primaries. Are democrats just going to start voting from scratch or is he going to be added as independent?
Is November Election going to be moved?

biden is very old appear much older.. he is 77 going on 78 with dementia! this is making him much worse than 78.. and you can tell he is just not there.. no bodys home

Cuomo is some arrogant italiano americano that doesn't fit the president position of 2020s or really any time.. he is more like an entitled son of a mafia lord lol  but he will be pushed.. just like Michael Hussein will be pushed to be vp for biden and son of 1000 whores will be very tempted to have his "wife" going for it.. and rotten C is still waiting for something.. that thing still want to be president eventhough the satan that walked rotten Clinton was defeated in the holy day of November 8 2016 part of the holy month of November 2016,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #422 on: May 18, 2020, 12:52:50 AM »

gh15 whats your opinion on the Bermuda triangle we don't hear much about that place anymore seems like years back it got some attention but haven't heard anything in the news in years.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #423 on: May 19, 2020, 02:51:32 AM »

vortex zone

gh15 approved

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #424 on: May 19, 2020, 03:32:51 AM »

gh15 are you married? If so, for how long?
Are you for or against marriages? Is marriage a good deal for the males or the females?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #425 on: May 19, 2020, 11:53:13 AM »

marriage is good ONLY if the female is naturally submissive.. but NATURALLY.. not forcing.. it needs to come natural out of her.. those are usually the most feminine females too and the sex is also best

marriage is a good for both if it is true love which is rare in your line

here is a line where i highly recommend marriage

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7RfHOSlm5A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7RfHOSlm5A</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7RfHOSlm5A

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfkfE4OwZpc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfkfE4OwZpc</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfkfE4OwZpc

gh15 approved

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #426 on: May 21, 2020, 10:57:16 PM »

gh15 you've got quite bit of wealth. What do you invest in? How did you make your money?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #427 on: May 22, 2020, 02:34:35 AM »

i am trying to buy the Sherman ranch from the kid that owns it now.. i offered avidan a share im looking for someone who wants a share in it to complete this thing.. if anyone interested let me know.. its in Utah but its the location that i want to own or at leas have a  hold onto it

gh15 approved

Boldlover93

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #428 on: May 24, 2020, 11:34:42 AM »

Gh15, how were you as a person in your 20's - 30's years of age ?

Boldlover93

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #429 on: May 24, 2020, 09:15:19 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyWxwEr7GFk

gh15 take a loong at this young fella plzzz. hes a brazilian not even 24 or 23 at least and i think he was already on great doses of gh and insulin at this young age!! HE HAS AN INCREDIBLE PHYSIQUE and i know u will agreed with me
i can assume its impossible to grow like that without gh even in young age! u tell me..

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #430 on: May 25, 2020, 02:28:43 AM »

^who is this marvelous looking creature? very very good physique.. very good legs.. need more bicep peak but aside from that very good,,

gh15 approved

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #431 on: May 25, 2020, 06:03:24 AM »

regarding your opinion on earths shape, I 100% agree and that's a conclusion ive come to myself prior to reading your opinion. physics actually supports this if you look at it abstractly. the way a blackhole stores information on a 2 dimensional plane it expands on the 2 dimensional plane directly proportional to the information it absorbs ( information meaning physical material, anything with atoms), and also the double slit experiment which proves matter takes form based on observation or lack there of, this is 100% the real truth regarding earth, it is different depending on the observer, just like light moves at the same speed regardless of the the observers position

I know im late but I have a few questions

1.) do you think ever in our dimension in our time line that a single consciousness has existed twice with 2 different fleshs, like reincarnation, or does consciousness always find a new dimension/timeline/universe after passing from the one it was in

2.) is it possible for the same consciousness to occupy 2 bodies (or more) at a single time? the exact same consciousness in this dimension and another or multiple? or is it different consciousness even if it occupies the same body of flesh in parrallel existences?

3.) do you think that consciousness is the 5th force? with gravity electromagnetic and strong/weak force, is consciousness the 5th force? if observation can "change" a particle into a wave or a wave into a particle just by being present and observing, this in fact means consciousness shapes matter and existence this is already proven, does this mean it is the 5th force? if no do you think there are other forces beyond the 4 known ones at work in shaping reality? if yes do you think they know anything about it yet

4.) is a thought energy? a thought that we have day to day thinking, are these forms of information/data/energy? energy cant be created or destroyed along with consciousness I agree, if a thought is energy is there any way it manifests itself in pysical reality?

5.) does consciousness need to occupy a physical vessel? when we pass are we going to assume another psychical biological shell for certain? or can consciousness occupy another form or none at all

with the topic of passing on, the way I look at it is there is only 2 options, when talking about your consciousness, not the biological body you occupy, but with your consciousness, either

A.) you've always existed and you occupy this body until you pass and then you will occupy another one once more 
or
b.) you didn't exist before and from nothing you emerged, from none existence you manifested yourself into reality into a conscious being, and if this is indeed the case when you die if your consciousness dies too because it is tied to the biological body, whose to say you cant emerge again once more from nothing, if you've done it once for sure already- just by existing now.

logically these are the conclusions ive come to about death, I think theyre sound, perhaps a coping mechanism to deal with death yes, but from a logical standpoint I would like to hear any sort of argument against it

edit: also please any more information on lucid dreaming and breaking away from the bilogical shell, I know you said that your body here on earth will expire to the humans who find you, youre concioussness goes into the lucid dream and then what? born again into a different dimention? do you wake up ina  parrallell universe? is there anyway to know? I had a dream which you described earily similar feeling I was in the arms of a woman I loved she told me she loved me the feeling was unlike any ive had before I was aware of my arms and hers as she embraced me, I woke up suddenly like end of scene immiedaitly woke up, the feeling is really hard to describe but ill never forget it, I just read this whole thread and that part you wrote about stuck out and made me read all of this, and the conspiracy thread, im watching all the videos too, any more info here? if I get the opportunity again like that one im going with her im outta here lol

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #432 on: May 25, 2020, 07:56:38 AM »

^who is this marvelous looking creature? very very good physique.. very good legs.. need more bicep peak but aside from that very good,,

gh15 approved

It's Brazillian guy.
do you think he is in gh? He say not
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #433 on: May 25, 2020, 09:26:02 AM »

I will answer soon very busy right now,, coming week I will have time to answer in detail,,

regarding athlete.. how old is he? he been to gh but there are times there that he is not on it,, younger fellas can have very good natural igf numbers that give them the natural smallish appearance of a legit kigtropin like product but this fella here been to gh before.. its not like he never ever been on it..

I think what he means is that he is currenly not on gh or developed his base with out gh.. some fellas (younger ones) do have good natural igf numbers and thus look quite impressive even with out synthetic gh.. in his case though he been to it before

he never been to high dose gh

gh15 approved

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #434 on: May 25, 2020, 09:45:44 AM »

I will answer soon very busy right now,, coming week I will have time to answer in detail,,

regarding athlete.. how old is he? he been to gh but there are times there that he is not on it,, younger fellas can have very good natural igf numbers that give them the natural smallish appearance of a legit kigtropin like product but this fella here been to gh before.. its not like he never ever been on it..

I think what he means is that he is currenly not on gh or developed his base with out gh.. some fellas (younger ones) do have good natural igf numbers and thus look quite impressive even with out synthetic gh.. in his case though he been to it before

he never been to high dose gh

gh15 approved

just 23/24 years and space between teeth hahaha

and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #435 on: May 26, 2020, 03:19:36 AM »

regarding your opinion on earths shape, I 100% agree and that's a conclusion ive come to myself prior to reading your opinion. physics actually supports this if you look at it abstractly. the way a blackhole stores information on a 2 dimensional plane it expands on the 2 dimensional plane directly proportional to the information it absorbs ( information meaning physical material, anything with atoms), and also the double slit experiment which proves matter takes form based on observation or lack there of, this is 100% the real truth regarding earth, it is different depending on the observer, just like light moves at the same speed regardless of the the observers position

I know im late but I have a few questions

1.) do you think ever in our dimension in our time line that a single consciousness has existed twice with 2 different fleshs, like reincarnation, or does consciousness always find a new dimension/timeline/universe after passing from the one it was in

the soul passes as energy.. there is only one.. one unique soul to any flesh.. your spirit have been to many fleshes before and after beening in your flesh.. soul and spirit not the same.. the spirit is the one that will connect to the one consciousness that is common to one consciousness as david icke said CORRECTLY! so yes your spirit can be in your timeline now and in another you in a parallel universe.. or any timeline out there.. once you pass on it can take someone else.. or not.. it can wait for someone else just be there.. it can live in various individuals in different timelines that includes many yous.
SOUL NO! ,,  SPIRIT YES!

2.) is it possible for the same consciousness to occupy 2 bodies (or more) at a single time? the exact same consciousness in this dimension and another or multiple? or is it different consciousness even if it occupies the same body of flesh in parrallel existences?

read above.. spirit can do it yes. soul no. this is why when and if you find yourself in another timeline.. (very few do and even fewer have the ability to understand it.. they don't usually.. but if you do be sure to never think the other "you" if it is there to begin with is YOU.. it is NOT your soul unless your soul revive it in special circumstances I will talk about in a second.. so let him be.. let your loved one remain with the other you..  do not attempt to take away your loved one.. you can look you can cry you can feel good you can be mad you can feel comfort..you can do whatever you want.. or attempt to physically..  but DO NOT INTERFERE.. they need to be together because that's how their timeline is structured..  yes even though your soul is as close it can be to the other "you" it is not a bingo.. it is NOT.. UNTIL  you pass on then your soul has the ability to revive other "you" in other timeline it happens based on entanglements that you discover right as im writing this.. but still far from understanding.. the power that is much greater than I gh15 loj can put in words on gh15.org or any computer.. it is the creation process.. this is YH field.. the one whos name shall not be spoken.. so again its not up to deep states or human forms to decide whos what.. you will extremely lucky to have an angel once in your flesh life if you ever have one.. if they revealed themselves to you--  you will know.. this is the closest you will come to YH in the flesh

3.) do you think that consciousness is the 5th force? with gravity electromagnetic and strong/weak force, is consciousness the 5th force? if observation can "change" a particle into a wave or a wave into a particle just by being present and observing, this in fact means consciousness shapes matter and existence this is already proven, does this mean it is the 5th force? if no do you think there are other forces beyond the 4 known ones at work in shaping reality? if yes do you think they know anything about it yet

there are only 2.. electromagnetic and consciousness.. those 2 create the other 3 holographic "forces" you talk about.. you are a frequency.. you are a very specific frequency within a frequency range (to be more accurate)

4.) is a thought energy? a thought that we have day to day thinking, are these forms of information/data/energy? energy cant be created or destroyed along with consciousness I agree, if a thought is energy is there any way it manifests itself in pysical reality?

of course thoughts are energy.. energy is used and expend.. manifest itself in your timeline in 2020s still demands a physical action

5.) does consciousness need to occupy a physical vessel? when we pass are we going to assume another psychical biological shell for certain? or can consciousness occupy another form or none at all

no, no, and consciousness return to main source or move to another vessel.. it depends.. if spirit goes to another vessel then your consciousness will be shared into that vessel.. if not it can just roam the multiverse or return to main source

with the topic of passing on, the way I look at it is there is only 2 options, when talking about your consciousness, not the biological body you occupy, but with your consciousness, either

A.) you've always existed and you occupy this body until you pass and then you will occupy another one once more 
or
b.) you didn't exist before and from nothing you emerged, from none existence you manifested yourself into reality into a conscious being, and if this is indeed the case when you die if your consciousness dies too because it is tied to the biological body, whose to say you cant emerge again once more from nothing, if you've done it once for sure already- just by existing now.

logically these are the conclusions ive come to about death, I think theyre sound, perhaps a coping mechanism to deal with death yes, but from a logical standpoint I would like to hear any sort of argument against it

edit: also please any more information on lucid dreaming and breaking away from the bilogical shell, I know you said that your body here on earth will expire to the humans who find you, youre concioussness goes into the lucid dream and then what? born again into a different dimention? do you wake up ina  parrallell universe? is there anyway to know? I had a dream which you described earily similar feeling I was in the arms of a woman I loved she told me she loved me the feeling was unlike any ive had before I was aware of my arms and hers as she embraced me, I woke up suddenly like end of scene immiedaitly woke up, the feeling is really hard to describe but ill never forget it, I just read this whole thread and that part you wrote about stuck out and made me read all of this, and the conspiracy thread, im watching all the videos too, any more info here? if I get the opportunity again like that one im going with her im outta here lol

you cant explain it.. the ones who had lucid dreams.. like really had lucid dreams know what happens.. they don't talk about it because its that risky to go through.. there is first shakings.. sublimely.. no its not earth quake outside.. its not.. I know you may be half awake or look around with the head thinking there is something outside that is moving and its not you.. IT IS YOU lol.. you are shaking from within.. it is sublime.. this is the warning the body is going into legit lucid dreaming.. very few continue from here.. but if you do.. you will have the opportunity to leave your timeline and not come back into that flesh.. most wont dare to do it.. their SUB consciousness scream into their damn brain to move way and not continue.. now yes beforehand you are lucid.. you look down are your arms and your brain tells you now try to move them and you do.. and they are moving just like when you are awake.. you become a game boy.. a Nintendo.. you become the character you play in those stupid video games.. only in a much more serious way compared to 2020 level video games that become very advanced by the way for your species.. but still no cookie.. IN LUCID "dream" it is your biological body gets to a line.. a line between what you know and what you don't know.. and you will get "offer" to cross that line.. oh you will.. you will see individuals you know.. that are there.. you will see many things.. good and bad.. you can call it "different realm" but it is no longer kensas Dorothy.. and if you manage to ineract with them and they will interact with you like you are normal because you are.. you are just in their world.. but if you interact with them.. and you manage to come close and in contract with one of them.. usually someone you knew or know but no longer in your timeline.. you will have the ability to move in.. to enter THEIR timeline.. and when that happens and oh you will feel it.. you either subconsciously get back into your body and wake up in SHOCK.. you remember everything and you feel some pain in the chest area just under it.. where the..... soul is.. (no its not heart attack)
if you go with it.. and either older.. or really get pulled in because it is fast.. it is FAST.. if you keep your damn arm on to that someone.. hold their arm.. hold to them.. put your hand on their shoulder as want to touch it and be close with them.. AND IT IS FAST.. you will feel the torn and that's it.. it is QUICK.. it is DEEP.. it is PAINFUL.. but your soul is out and you are no longer in your previous timeline.. where "lifeless flesh" remain on the bed/couch/chair where ever you are

this is very serious.. this is NOT  joke.. this is NOT medical condition.. this is very private and very personal to each.. don't attempt to play with it.. it finds you if you need it.. most don't go there because they remain their full 70 80 human years in their timeline first but some went before hand that were perfectly ok.. it is very individual and no science will be able to explain it ever because science is a 400 year old baby that doesn't hold a candle to YH and the multiverse,,

answered in bold,,

gh15 approved

ryantaylor96

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #436 on: June 16, 2020, 11:07:51 AM »

GH15 what would your cycle for a men?s physique competitor look like? i?m assuming the standard tren ace & masteron prop but how high to push the Gh, Test etc...any other compounds needed for physique??

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #437 on: July 17, 2020, 01:35:17 PM »

GH15 what would your cycle for a men?s physique competitor look like? i?m assuming the standard tren ace & masteron prop but how high to push the Gh, Test etc...any other compounds needed for physique??
Theirs a million places this is answered in other areas of the forum
Push doses as high as neccisary Gradually to get where you Need...

It?s not like you?re going to magically jump passed physique to body build
Look under the other 100 areas that give this info
Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #438 on: July 17, 2020, 10:38:37 PM »

i didn't even see that post from month of june.. if you put a question for me here also pm me the link so I know  to check this thread since sometime i forget,, still though i answered this question in the forum gazillion of times look in the sections plenty of answers from me and also from others,,

gh15 approved

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #439 on: July 20, 2020, 12:57:54 AM »

gh15 is zuckerface the grandson of David Rockefeller?
Is Greenburg his real last name.

Did Woodrow Wilson have an affair with his secretary when he was in office and Jewish bankers used that affair to blackmail him?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #440 on: July 20, 2020, 01:00:45 PM »

no
zuckerface aka Zuckerberg is a pre chosen runner of the deep state.. he is allowed to make as much money as he wants as long as the main agenda is driven home.. and sadly it has been going without a glitch,, he is disaster to your species and should be hanged off the strongest tree around for high crimes against the human species

anyone had affairs in the 20th century.. males were males.. in that period of time you were the boss literally of your home

gh15 approved

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #441 on: July 20, 2020, 01:20:00 PM »

Do you think slow injection style information
Will reveal anything real/important soon
Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #442 on: July 21, 2020, 10:54:29 PM »

no you will have to win it in a war

gh15 approved

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #443 on: July 22, 2020, 07:09:26 AM »

Is there an age when a man should go to TRT only and not run higher doses for physical appearance and muscle size?
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #444 on: July 22, 2020, 12:22:10 PM »

40+ 40-45..

then again some don't need it at all and recover with out ever needing any hrt of any kind.. it all depends on the individual

gh15 approved

gearlovingguy

• Duke
« Reply #445 on: July 23, 2020, 04:36:53 AM »

What is BLM?
When will gyms open in NY?
who is the devil?
How can I learn another language quickly?
is it hot in here or is it just the tren?

girl dad

decent bodybuilder-decent poser-weak points

believe in powerlifting programs thru off season

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #446 on: July 23, 2020, 08:48:50 AM »

blm is an entitled group of blacks who feel that the equality they achieved in the 1980s.. and the magic Johnson level of salarys that made them billioners is not good enough.. they want domination over earth and the human species.. as simple as that.. they wont mind combining forces with fanatic islam.. but fanatic islam wont be able to stand their black big mouth girls and will beat them up to a point of no return.. and believe me fanatik islam win over black with zero problem.. it will be like walking in the sand for them.. easy.. so blacks should be careful what they wish for.. and understand equality was achieved in 1980s.. this is why so many of them are millioners and billioners and MUCH richer than whites,, I can understand the need of reeducation of police and the revamping of police in general since police in general have too many unqualified idiots in it.. they need to have higher iq and real deal experience that goes beyond just shooting.. they need to be able to deal with shit in a less aggressive manner IT IS POSSIBLE! of course they also need to be compensated with GOOD SALARIES.. not the shit they are getting payed so then you will have good police force that is qualified since the applicant will be from better backround and not the class bully

gyms in ny lol you got the Cuomo brothers running ny you really think you are in a sane state of events? you got cumo as governor.. think about it..

the devil is satan a once YH angel that was punished by YH and thrown out of kingdom come and went full evil as the arch enemy of the loyal angels of YH

YH created both good and evil the devil is one of YH creations but is forbidden from returning to kingdom come

the devil is MUCH weaker than YH he is the one angel of YH who betrayed kingdom come

only language you need today is American.. everyone learned the language to a point everyone understand the basics.. if you want to learn another language the best way is to live in the place where that language is spoken on a regular basis

gh15 approved

gearlovingguy

• Duke
« Reply #447 on: July 23, 2020, 09:11:00 PM »

how do i get nude pics of women that wont send them to me?
How can I become a millionaire?
how can i fake a college degree?
what is the most lucrative business to be in?
can i get into politics with no bachelors degree?

girl dad

gearlovingguy

• Duke
« Reply #448 on: July 24, 2020, 05:01:02 AM »

how do i summons the dead?

girl dad

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #449 on: July 24, 2020, 08:03:18 AM »

how do i summons the dead?
flesh dies the soul lives on for ever the soul is released from the flesh apon death of the flesh.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up