GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20   Go Down

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 25480 times)

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #360 on: March 21, 2020, 03:45:04 PM »

ONE day will we know who you are?

This.

Will you ride away into the sunset quietly for safety's sake?  You have taught us a lot

will you lift with me?
5d realm

Jonyothan

• WIZARD
  • As above, so below
« Reply #361 on: March 26, 2020, 01:59:40 AM »

Is the earth really a spinning globe?
No Test Crew

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #362 on: March 26, 2020, 02:47:31 AM »

This.

Will you ride away into the sunset quietly for safety's sake?  You have taught us a lot

you already know.. you just haven't figured it out yet

you will everyone will

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #363 on: March 26, 2020, 02:50:05 AM »

This.

will you lift with me?

only if i get online shoes,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #364 on: March 26, 2020, 03:02:18 AM »

Is the earth really a spinning globe?

depends on the observant

earth is a dynamic electro magnetic frequency (that means it changes its appearance based on relative distance and timeline of the observer in question

in your loop the closer you are to it the flatter it looks and the flatter it measures

the farthest you are fromit the more plasmatic volumized circular shape it takes (high orbit)

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #365 on: March 26, 2020, 05:19:28 AM »

This.

will you lift with me?

gh15 approved

We will hit SneakerBox in tel aviv.. we will get you some good shoes.. just dont die before we meet or something.. then your account will be left hanging offline all the time.

Just like HandOfGod

5d realm

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #366 on: March 26, 2020, 06:52:39 AM »

who can read between the lines and loves a good ole forest ?
5d realm

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #367 on: March 26, 2020, 09:30:43 AM »

This.

will you lift with me?

gh15 approved

We will hit SneakerBox in tel aviv.. we will get you some good shoes.. just dont die before we meet or something.. then your account will be left hanging offline all the time.

Just like HandOfGod

I cant take you serious with the disclaimer on your profile raulie <- see what I did there?

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #368 on: March 26, 2020, 09:32:32 AM »

who can read between the lines and loves a good ole forest ?

right now forest is all you have right? 100 meters of it,,

gh15 approved

Jonyothan

• WIZARD
  • As above, so below
« Reply #369 on: March 30, 2020, 02:39:13 AM »

is there any way we can prevent the merge with AIs or is it inevitable? Like the mark of the beast, we need it to buy or sell anything? anything we can do to stop it or are we screwed and forced into it with everyone else
No Test Crew

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #370 on: March 30, 2020, 04:19:26 AM »

on a personal level? you can move to an isolated location (Alaska.. Greenland.. live in isolation.. amazons.. deep into south America.. quite few others)

your generation will never do it in your timeline because it means isolation and no iPhone.. aka harder for ai to track you or give a fuck about you since you are not part of the system.. maybe 10% of you fellas can be isolated by yourself.. maybe 1 out of 10 I doubt it.. and 1 out of 1000 now days can survive mother earth natural habitant

the other option you have is to do a George Washington.. this takes a lot of bravery and courage with the knowledge that you may not be there in the flesh the next day but it can be done

other than this 2 you can "evolve" with the rest of your species

rerouting is the only option you have at this moment.. you got the right individual in the oval office.. rest is up to you,,

gh15 approved

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #371 on: March 30, 2020, 05:05:06 AM »

Here's something I have been questioning, what came first in our galaxy, the sun, earth, or the other planets? Did it all just come together like all in package?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #372 on: March 30, 2020, 05:13:31 AM »

I wouldn't call it planets.. eventhough looking like that to the eye.. but to answer your question-- suns

gh15 approved

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #373 on: March 30, 2020, 06:22:14 AM »

Earth is Flat brothers
your midsection is fitness model level and can work in the industry!

as I said best improvement when it comes to upper torse

its stunning

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #374 on: March 30, 2020, 06:43:35 AM »

not quite,, it depends on the observer location I explained it already previously,,

but yes it is not a round ball lol

gh15 approved

jja0016

• WIZARD
« Reply #375 on: April 11, 2020, 05:07:55 PM »

Can people / aliens / read minds? If so, what is the proximity required for this? Are certain species able to do it from longer distances? How common is this ability among the regular population? What is the clarity of it? Can read the entire mind, thoughts, pictures, imagination or just skim the surface for words? Does it depend on species / level of intelligence, how apt this ability is?

What are some abilities that people / aliens are capable of that we come in contact with on a daily basis? Can people / aliens control emotions of another person or make them more apt to do things like get angry, happy, sad, loose, tight, etc..?

Is it possible to attain these abilities? How do you know if you are capable? Is it from birth or do you get it with time?

When we sleep and dream, what are dreams really?

What is deja vu?

What is "to do a George Washington" when it comes to merging with AI, you spoke of 5 replies above this one.

There are so many instantaneous ways to die that are unexplained why that happens. Hemmorage, blood clot, stroke, heart attack, pulmonary embolism, diseases, cancer, etc... How in control of our lives are we exactly? And is there a certain complex code to it?

Lol, my imagination... Read too many books, watch too many movies.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #376 on: April 12, 2020, 04:40:27 AM »

I saw it all I will answer im just very busy.. will answer YES INCLUDING your day of knowing about flight370 I told you fellas when I see it hit 10k you will be good to go and it did hit 10k,, let me check wait

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #377 on: April 12, 2020, 04:42:45 AM »

yes it is over 10,050 viewers that actually click on thread so you are good to go will answer the last few questions I didn't soon

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #378 on: April 12, 2020, 09:54:59 AM »

Can people / aliens / read minds? If so, what is the proximity required for this? Are certain species able to do it from longer distances? How common is this ability among the regular population? What is the clarity of it? Can read the entire mind, thoughts, pictures, imagination or just skim the surface for words? Does it depend on species / level of intelligence, how apt this ability is?

What are some abilities that people / aliens are capable of that we come in contact with on a daily basis? Can people / aliens control emotions of another person or make them more apt to do things like get angry, happy, sad, loose, tight, etc..?

Is it possible to attain these abilities? How do you know if you are capable? Is it from birth or do you get it with time?

When we sleep and dream, what are dreams really?

What is deja vu?

What is "to do a George Washington" when it comes to merging with AI, you spoke of 5 replies above this one.

There are so many instantaneous ways to die that are unexplained why that happens. Hemmorage, blood clot, stroke, heart attack, pulmonary embolism, diseases, cancer, etc... How in control of our lives are we exactly? And is there a certain complex code to it?

Lol, my imagination... Read too many books, watch too many movies.

all advanced humans can do it from any distance.. it has nothing to do with distance.. it has to do with a missing part that your current brain is not able to work yet in your timeline

it is very clear yes its image like lucid dreams you guys can achieve but to the next level that your brain is not equipped yet to accept.. you may think you do but not unless already implanted in you and it will be have no worry.. just need to be done the right way and not destroy your system in the long run like the maniac William and his tranny want to do for the best to survive and make the species of yours more compact ::)

all type 2 civilizations have no use of the spoken language they don't need it any longer type 1 still use it.. type 0 which is what you are.. are still invalid and among you there are some really bad cases that are so evil that I am for destroying them but again not like with this type of shit going on now im for destroying the old fashion way.. the electric fuckin chair!  so they cant abuse species on earth any longer

depends on the species.. some can feel and some can not.. advance humans can still feel but it is very remote and sociopathic in its nature it is impossible it to someone from 21st century eventhough some of you do seem to have this possession like scot Peterson then again he is a murderer.. right? so this is a bad example of someone like that

some species that are human originated lost the ability to feel and some that are not human originated never had it to begin it because their energy source was not a soul like earth species

yes it is possible to attain it but you are missing the robotic part that comes before you transformed to type 1.. you will all have implents and then you will be able to start understanding this.. IT IS NOT THE CHIP THAT PSYCHO GATES.. COOK.. ZUCKERFACE.. AND ARRAY OF OTHER TECHNOCRATS WANT IN YOU! not same!!

dreams are a state of sleeping

lucid dream are an awake state of sleeping that can be transformed into another place if you are not careful but then you are done with your origin self.. so got to know what you are doing.. it is a gate.. legit one.. can call it wormhole.. can call it portal.. can call it frequency.. all same thing all leads outside of your universe and timeline

dejavu is something your energy been introduced to before in infinite # of dimensions/universes/timelines and its part of the energy that is inside your flesh and brain gets a signal of recognition that he cant make enough of  as of yet (21st century)

to do a George Washington is to go off computer.. or to gather by starting it on computer and taking it to real life and bring the power needed for a real revolution that will involve the violence it take to dominant one done.. George Washington was a good fella.. he wasn't some Antifa scam of earth.. its not easy to find a George Washington today but they are still there.. plenty of cowboys still there they are just isolated and the deep state want them separated and eventually gone

for your question about passing on (there is no such thing as die.. its only transformation while the flesh has been left behind to dissolve and fade away) you will know in due date.. when your "time" arrives it arrives.. emotions do play into life spans yes the more sociopathic you become.. the more machine is involved with you.. the longer you shall "live" but you will be one miserable sob.. like some who are among you that are miserable sob ( your current species at its current state is 70-85 years old on average life span.. 95 very uniqe and anything over it is rare relatively speaking) once "evolved" 95+ years very common so appreciate the ones who made it with no robotics involved to 98 108 120.. those are very rare in your species and its genetically the top of the top (nothing to do with muscles but has a lot to do with the ability of their flesh to adapt to any shit your society throws at them since you are extremely toxins.. this is why you will find the 95+ year old originated  more in the 20th century and yes they are rare.. I don't really know if its worth it.. but it is what it is

lastly

imagination = something you don't think is real.. something you don't think is real doesn't mean its not real.. it just means you haven't been exposed to it as of yet..

you will,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #379 on: April 12, 2020, 01:22:14 PM »

What best vitamin d3 brand in the Global?
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #380 on: April 12, 2020, 01:55:03 PM »

the sun

always THE SUN

10 min a day for 180lb animal

1 min a day for 18lb animal

100 min a day for 1800lb animal

nothing can replace it.. this is all one need and you see it takes literally few minutes of day light depend on size of the animal..

human need 10 minutes  and that human is good to go

butttt if you want to donate money.. get alex jones vitamin d atleast the money will go to good purpose.. and you know it is legit and best quality out of all those idiotic supplement companies.. at least with him you know he fight for good cause and keep a nice studio to be able to give the transmission to fight a rightful cause.. it is very unique

by the way regarding the every day thing.. it doesn't have to be every single day.. you can cover for the days you don't go out.. lets say sick or sleep all day or active at night.. as long as you cover for it the other dyas then its fine..

what do i mean

10 min a day for human.. lets say you were home sunday Monday.. didn't go out what so ever.. then Tuesday you will need the 10 min for Tuesday + the 20 minutes from the previous 2 days.. so you will need 30 min on Tuesday.. day light is all you need.. just light.. can be even during sunset.. as long as there is some light out.. can be at 7 30 pm if there is still some light.. just be sure you give it double time like 20 min instead of 10 if you do it later towards evening and if you skip a day.. as i said find a day you can cover for it.. and do double the time needed or triple.. this is how you are covered..

if you didn't go out for a whole week then go next Monday and  be out full hour.. on that Monday and you are good to go

by the way sitting or standing by a window also counts.. same for yard ofcourse and some have places with very little light like Alaska during winter or Iceland.. still you got little light enough for vitamin d.. plus you got it in food so you are also good to go in countries who barely see light in the winter

gh15 approved

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #381 on: April 12, 2020, 03:39:50 PM »

is there a military movement to contain china?

jja0016

• WIZARD
« Reply #382 on: April 12, 2020, 06:20:39 PM »

"all type 2 civilizations have no use of the spoken language they don't need it any longer type 1 still use it.. type 0 which is what you are.. are still invalid and among you there are some really bad cases that are so evil that I am for destroying them but again not like with this type of shit going on now im for destroying the old fashion way.. the electric fuckin chair!  so they cant abuse species on earth any longer"

I am type 0? How do you know that I am type 0? Type 2 can communicate through lucid mind pictures/thoughts? Type 1 can as well, but not as well as type 2 so they talk more often? When you say you want to destroy type 0, do you mean all, or just the evil ones?

"it is very clear yes its image like lucid dreams you guys can achieve but to the next level that your brain is not equipped yet to accept.. you may think you do but not unless already implanted in you and it will be have no worry.. just need to be done the right way and not destroy your system in the long run like the maniac William and his tranny want to do for the best to survive and make the species of yours more compact"

So then advanced humans can change other lesser humans thoughts / emotions or implant lucid dreams or pictures into the mind?

"lucid dream are an awake state of sleeping that can be transformed into another place if you are not careful but then you are done with your origin self.. so got to know what you are doing.. it is a gate.. legit one.. can call it wormhole.. can call it portal.. can call it frequency.. all same thing all leads outside of your universe and timeline"

Is that when you doze off and go to eat something out of mid air, like you are somewhere else, but then wake up. Just one example, but I feel like I have done this often. Or like sleep walking?

"depends on the species.. some can feel and some can not.. advance humans can still feel but it is very remote and sociopathic in its nature it is impossible it to someone from 21st century even though some of you do seem to have this possession like scot Peterson then again he is a murderer.. right? so this is a bad example of someone like that" 

Which question of mine is this answer directed towards? So humans having feelings is weak? To be more robotic is more advanced? Feelings can be very powerful though, yes? Love?

"yes it is possible to attain it but you are missing the robotic part that comes before you transformed to type 1.. you will all have implents and then you will be able to start understanding this.. IT IS NOT THE CHIP THAT PSYCHO GATES.. COOK.. ZUCKERFACE.. AND ARRAY OF OTHER TECHNOCRATS WANT IN YOU! not same!!"

Where and when do I get this part. How? I need to transform to type 1? How do I do that?

"to do a George Washington is to go off computer.. or to gather by starting it on computer and taking it to real life and bring the power needed for a real revolution that will involve the violence it take to dominant one done.. George Washington was a good fella.. he wasn't some Antifa scam of earth.. its not easy to find a George Washington today but they are still there.. plenty of cowboys still there they are just isolated and the deep state want them separated and eventually gone"

To go off of computer? Gather by starting on computer and taking to real life a revolution that will involve violence to dominate one done. What is one done? Can you explain this answer a bit more clearly?

"for your question about passing on (there is no such thing as die.. its only transformation while the flesh has been left behind to dissolve and fade away) you will know in due date.. when your "time" arrives it arrives"

If death is transformation, what is the point of living? I love my life and my family and no matter what, I would never be able to leave them because I know the heartache it would cause. Plus, there is still things I want to see and achieve. But could I see and achieve more if I was to transform? Can I do it in a way where I stay in my body, so I can stay with my family?

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #383 on: April 12, 2020, 07:49:50 PM »

Mod correction:

vit D is a natural occurring hormone get more of it by being exposed to sun rays directly or indirectly.. you can have it from first sign of day light even before sun it seen.. to last ray of day light even after sun "set" (disappeared)

you got good 12-15 hours a day you can be exposed to outside even when you don't see the sun in the sky and only little visibility remain.. it still going to be there in the rays and absorbed by the body

5d realm

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #384 on: April 12, 2020, 09:36:38 PM »

is there a military movement to contain china?

there is a move to start producing all medicine in the west and other countries of the east yet but it will be derailed

nothing can happen until then militarily

this doesn't mean it doesn't happen none militarily : ) oh it happens.. they will beg for the day prior to this animal abuse

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #385 on: April 12, 2020, 10:05:15 PM »

"all type 2 civilizations have no use of the spoken language they don't need it any longer type 1 still use it.. type 0 which is what you are.. are still invalid and among you there are some really bad cases that are so evil that I am for destroying them but again not like with this type of shit going on now im for destroying the old fashion way.. the electric fuckin chair!  so they cant abuse species on earth any longer"

I am type 0? How do you know that I am type 0? Type 2 can communicate through lucid mind pictures/thoughts? Type 1 can as well, but not as well as type 2 so they talk more often? When you say you want to destroy type 0, do you mean all, or just the evil ones?

"it is very clear yes its image like lucid dreams you guys can achieve but to the next level that your brain is not equipped yet to accept.. you may think you do but not unless already implanted in you and it will be have no worry.. just need to be done the right way and not destroy your system in the long run like the maniac William and his tranny want to do for the best to survive and make the species of yours more compact"

So then advanced humans can change other lesser humans thoughts / emotions or implant lucid dreams or pictures into the mind?

"lucid dream are an awake state of sleeping that can be transformed into another place if you are not careful but then you are done with your origin self.. so got to know what you are doing.. it is a gate.. legit one.. can call it wormhole.. can call it portal.. can call it frequency.. all same thing all leads outside of your universe and timeline"

Is that when you doze off and go to eat something out of mid air, like you are somewhere else, but then wake up. Just one example, but I feel like I have done this often. Or like sleep walking?

"depends on the species.. some can feel and some can not.. advance humans can still feel but it is very remote and sociopathic in its nature it is impossible it to someone from 21st century even though some of you do seem to have this possession like scot Peterson then again he is a murderer.. right? so this is a bad example of someone like that" 

Which question of mine is this answer directed towards? So humans having feelings is weak? To be more robotic is more advanced? Feelings can be very powerful though, yes? Love?

"yes it is possible to attain it but you are missing the robotic part that comes before you transformed to type 1.. you will all have implents and then you will be able to start understanding this.. IT IS NOT THE CHIP THAT PSYCHO GATES.. COOK.. ZUCKERFACE.. AND ARRAY OF OTHER TECHNOCRATS WANT IN YOU! not same!!"

Where and when do I get this part. How? I need to transform to type 1? How do I do that?

"to do a George Washington is to go off computer.. or to gather by starting it on computer and taking it to real life and bring the power needed for a real revolution that will involve the violence it take to dominant one done.. George Washington was a good fella.. he wasn't some Antifa scam of earth.. its not easy to find a George Washington today but they are still there.. plenty of cowboys still there they are just isolated and the deep state want them separated and eventually gone"

To go off of computer? Gather by starting on computer and taking to real life a revolution that will involve violence to dominate one done. What is one done? Can you explain this answer a bit more clearly?

"for your question about passing on (there is no such thing as die.. its only transformation while the flesh has been left behind to dissolve and fade away) you will know in due date.. when your "time" arrives it arrives"

If death is transformation, what is the point of living? I love my life and my family and no matter what, I would never be able to leave them because I know the heartache it would cause. Plus, there is still things I want to see and achieve. But could I see and achieve more if I was to transform? Can I do it in a way where I stay in my body, so I can stay with my family?

1. yes both type 1 and 2 communicate by using bigger parts of their brains that are yet to be Globalble to your species.. i didn't say you.. i said your species in the 21st century

2. yes done all the time.. this is how some of your bible was created and evolved (into written word) in addition to hologramic interferences

3. no that is not lucid dream.. lucid dream is when you are completely awake in what your brain see as a dream but you arrive at the borders of your universe (reality) fee wrong or right moves (depending on the goal..  and if naturally occurring what the soul is in need of) from there on will eliminate the flash and you can not get back

4. to be more robotic is more advance but it is also weaker.. why do you think you see "ufos" all the time in and out of your timeline and you cant never really get anyone to give a fuck yet your species already know its legit.. it's because you are evolving to accept the fact that the world is not the shit you been taught of by the deep state educational system and it has layers to it (dimensions) you eventually ruin yourself i told you that.. you become unisex.. and yes love is the strongest feeling earthlings can have.. that includes all animals (humans included)

5. you cant your flesh is not belong there.. you belong in 20-21 century some of you belong only to the 21st century.. those are very early centuries in your evolvement when you are relatively primitive yet extremely vicious and one of the riskiest animal to deal with.. evolving only happened into next coming centuries

6. it means you need to be desperate.. which is exactly the opposite of fat happy and comfy.. when human is desperate they will leave the computer home and go out to fight.. none of you is ready and your deep state for a good while will be sure you are not ready.. but the deep state must lose.. if it wins you are destroyed.. re route !

7. you leave when your "time" is up.. the transformation is simply your soul leaving the flesh.. its really not rocket science.. nothing to do with the love to family or any one out there.. even when you love you leave when it's time to and the decision is quantum originated and oriented.. it has to do with many factors that are flesh related but the energy can never be destroyed there is no such thing as death only flesh that is expired temporarily in a timeline being left

i know its very hard to understand what i write.. you don't have to you can just read and put aside.. or save.. it all legit but doesn't belong in the 21st century.. not yet.. not in your timeline nor civilization as of yet.. you are very very young you are evolving.. one thing though i would highly recommend to drop the viciousness.. you are going into doom day with this.. believe me you see what dreams may come.. and you haven't seen NOTHING yet!

gh15 approved

jja0016

• WIZARD
« Reply #386 on: April 13, 2020, 03:51:41 AM »

6. it means you need to be desperate.. which is exactly the opposite of fat happy and comfy.. when human is desperate they will leave the computer home and go out to fight.. none of you is ready and your deep state for a good while will be sure you are not ready.. but the deep state must lose.. if it wins you are destroyed.. re route !

But then you say...

one thing though i would highly recommend to drop the viciousness..

What do you mean exactly?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. If it wins we are destroyed, re route? What does re route mean?

2. Is it possible for higher level humans to inflict physical feeling without touch to a lesser human? Like pins and needles going up the hands and arms? Like a strong tingling sensation? If this is true, how deep does it go? Can one kill another without touching, etc...? How do you combat evils, deep state, etc, if they have these powers and you do not...?

3. Is it possible to have members of your family be higher advanced and you not? Or be slower to attain this advancement? What would this mean? That you are a time traveler? Or you have more alien than monkey dna? Or both?

4. Is there some type of test to determine the advancement of a human you are in contact with if you do not have the advancement yourself?

5. If advanced people can hear thoughts and perform certain abilities, would they ever admit it to a lesser human or is there a certain code that one must follow?

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #387 on: April 13, 2020, 08:50:57 AM »

1-Trump will orderinvasion of venezuela if Maduro does not leave?

2-The science was create to, in parts, decrease the faith on people?

3-Pope is part of the deep state? is he an agent against faith in the truth?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #388 on: April 13, 2020, 08:53:48 AM »

But then you say...

one thing though i would highly recommend to drop the viciousness..

What do you mean exactly?

I mean lose the viciousness towards other animals.. china hasn't seen nothing yet of how much its going to suffer.. nothing yet.. what the Egyptian had will be nothing compared to what china will have.. they will be sorry for ever be born into earth

you got to treat your fella animals with decency and respect and love.. even the chicken you eat deserve some dignity because with out that chicken or steak you are done.. finito.. back to energy you go.. same for trees and plants.. give them some dignity.. with out them your flesh is out of soul and your soul is out of flesh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. If it wins we are destroyed, re route? What does re route mean?

you have to get to the deep state and block the way they transforming you into type 1 it should not be William bates <-- this is not a mistake what i did there.. and zuckerface who lead you towards it.. elon is not much better he is a chosen product he is not special genius and not nothing.. they are TECHNOCRAT KIDS WORKING FOR THE DEEP STATE.. THEY ONLY KNOW CHINA THIS IS IT.. will is very old kid but he is product of the deep state too

2. Is it possible for higher level humans to inflict physical feeling without touch to a lesser human? Like pins and needles going up the hands and arms? Like a strong tingling sensation? If this is true, how deep does it go? Can one kill another without touching, etc...? How do you combat evils, deep state, etc, if they have these powers and you do not...?

yes migranes can be with no touch but you must be chipped first for it to evolve.. you cant just have your biological form hurt right now by anything aside from radiation and toxins which you surely bring upon yourself by your own dumb humans with no care.. they only care for $ because the deep state taught them that no $ no yumyum so they do whatever with out thinking for a second... everything is automat.. autopilot everything! this is where you are at.. horrible place to be

3. Is it possible to have members of your family be higher advanced and you not? Or be slower to attain this advancement? What would this mean? That you are a time traveler? Or you have more alien than monkey dna? Or both?

the ones who are "taken" are the ones who are being worked on and "with" and upgraded (more experimented on like you do on live stocks in your species)

4. Is there some type of test to determine the advancement of a human you are in contact with if you do not have the advancement yourself?

no,, not for the average joe,, all advance humans are an upgrade you cant tell the difference if you don't know what to look for.. you may find objects inside the body that you don't understand what they are but it wont let you know that you are upgraded because your species been "sleeping" for 75 years I told you all this before,,

5. If advanced people can hear thoughts and perform certain abilities, would they ever admit it to a lesser human or is there a certain code that one must follow?

its not something special a young kid (relatively to your yeas) can do it .. this is how you communicate in with advance civilization it is all conceptual image there is no need to talk.. it is gone.. evolutionary gone.. the mouth are very small and less complicated and the brain is evolved and can utilized higher percentage of it due to AI human interference,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #389 on: April 13, 2020, 09:01:46 AM »

1-Trump will orderinvasion of venezuela if Maduro does not leave?

2-The science was create to, in parts, decrease the faith on people?

3-Pope is part of the deep state? is he an agent against faith in the truth?

1. no will be solved in other means

2. no science is there so you can evolve.. this is how species evolve they "discover" new science they can work with

3. pope is not the cup of tea you want to drink from.. not this one

gh15 approved

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20   Go Up