GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 23289 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #330 on: February 18, 2020, 11:32:59 PM »

Reading the post again, let's go throught the false infos:

"The plane, with 239 people onboard, -- false" --> "How much" false is this? Like "the correct number was 238 or 235" or there was like 20 people on that plane?

"1:21 a.m.: The Boeing 777-2H6ER's radar transponder is turned off. -- semi true" --> Something/someone off the plane did this?

"This information becomes public roughly a week later, and the radar target is thought to be Flight 370. -- false" and "8:11 a.m.: A satellite detects the last signal from the plane's antenna -- false" - misinformation to make the public swallow the idea of an accident?

all will be answered in this thread along the way i will make sure to do it before june when thread is to be closed

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #331 on: February 19, 2020, 12:40:41 AM »

flight 370 explained: phase 3 (a)

this is an introductory phase into Freescale [US$4.634 billion (2014)] a CIA funded and later joint CIA/ARPA(known to you as DARPA) run company PUBLIC history

Freescale was one of the first semiconductor companies in the world, having started as a division of Motorola in Phoenix, Arizona, in 1948 and then becoming autonomous by the divestiture of the Semiconductor Products Sector of Motorola in 2004. In 1955, a Motorola transistor for car radios was the world's first commercial high-power transistor. It was also Motorola's first mass-produced semiconductor device.

In the 1960s, one of the U.S. space program's goals was to land a man on the moon and return him safely to Earth. In 1968, NASA began manned Apollo flights that led to the first lunar landing in July 1969. The Apollo program was particularly significant for hundreds of employees involved in designing, testing and producing its electronics. The division of Motorola which would eventually become Freescale Semiconductor, supplied thoGlobalnds of semiconductor devices, ground-based tracking and checkout equipment, and 12 on-board tracking and communications units. An "up-data link" in the Apollo's command module received signals from Earth to relay to other on-board systems. A transponder received and transmitted voice and television signals and scientific data.

In 1962, Motorola's technologies were used to introduce the first two-way mobile radio with a fully transistorized power supply and receiver for cars.

Motorola has continued its growth in the networking and communications sector in later years, providing the tools behind the radio transponder, and going on to develop the first prototype of the first analog mobile phone in 1973.

The company's first microprocessor (MC6800 8-bit) was introduced in 1974, and was used in automotive, computing and video game applications.

Motorola's next generation 32-bit microprocessor, the MC68000, led the wave of technologies that spurred the computing revolution in 1984, powering devices from companies such as Apple, Commodore, Atari, Sega, Sun, and Hewlett-Packard.

In the 1990s, Motorola's technology was the driving force behind intelligent power switches for anti-lock brake systems, one of the first microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) inertial sensor for automotive airbags, and Motorola's MPC5200 microprocessor deployed telematic systems for General Motors' OnStar systems.

Since then, Freescale continued to provide the technology behind consumer, medical, networking and automotive products from microprocessors for the world's first tubing-free wireless insulin pump, to and automotive microcontrollers for efficient engine design. Freescale's motion-sensing accelerometer powers the interactivity of the Guitar Hero video games. The number one provider of eReader processors worldwide was Freescale. In 2009, Freescale demonstrated the world's lowest startup voltage single inductor DC/DC converter for use in solar and thermoelectric energy harvesting applications.

In 2011, the company launched the industry's first multimode wireless base station processor family that scales from small to large cells ? integrating DSP and communications processor technologies to realize a true "base station-on-chip". In addition, a recent ABI Research market study report states that Freescale owns 60% share of the radio frequency (RF) semiconductor device market.

Also in 2011, Freescale announced the company's first magnetometer for location tracking in smart mobile devices. With the partnership of McLaren Electronic Systems, they helped the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series vehicles convert from carburetors to fuel injection starting in 2012.

On March 8, 2014, Freescale announced that 20 of its employees were passengers aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. That plane, carrying the Freescale employees, was lost

digest

to be continued,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #332 on: February 26, 2020, 08:07:49 AM »

Do u have a tattoo?
your midsection is fitness model level and can work in the industry!

as I said best improvement when it comes to upper torse

its stunning

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #333 on: February 26, 2020, 09:38:00 AM »

depends what you mean by tatoo.. the common one you refer to.. no

gh15 approved

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #334 on: February 28, 2020, 07:29:07 PM »

does chad nicholls speak the truth or is he a liar?
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #335 on: February 28, 2020, 09:21:37 PM »

what does he say? I didn't listen to his video I don't have time so you will have to give me the inside on here for me to answer

and no I didn't forget about flight 370 will be continued soon im waiting for 10k views on the thread

gh15 approved

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #336 on: February 29, 2020, 11:21:00 PM »

what does he say? I didn't listen to his video I don't have time so you will have to give me the inside on here for me to answer

and no I didn't forget about flight 370 will be continued soon im waiting for 10k views on the thread

gh15 approved

He said many things.  I don't all because i don't have time too

Dallas was already screwed when he worked with him and after a while he got to see a picture of Dallas with another coach and Dallas looked pretty bad in that picture. It looks like he was already sick with health

At that point it seemed true, but was it?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #337 on: March 01, 2020, 12:04:37 AM »

I didn't know dallas coaching.. but I would assume there is more than one player here.. you don't just walk at 25 year old and drop from bodybuild..

the bodybuild itself MUST know his and her own body.. if they don't know their own body then its a problem,,

gh15 approved

procreptic

• WIZARD
« Reply #338 on: March 01, 2020, 02:15:55 AM »

Is sultan biting more than he can chew in idlib? Is Vladi going to give up Assad?

lucas

• WIZARD
« Reply #339 on: March 05, 2020, 02:52:51 AM »

Still waiting for some answers

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #340 on: March 05, 2020, 05:04:47 AM »

I never forget my promises especially not ones like the one you are waiting for,,  i see 8500 clicks not 10k..  waiting..

i will put here important video you should watch before i put it anyway.. just so you are fully prepare for what i will put here when views hit 10k

with that said..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Rofn9WITw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Rofn9WITw</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Rofn9WITw

digest,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #341 on: March 05, 2020, 05:31:00 AM »

Is sultan biting more than he can chew in idlib? Is Vladi going to give up Assad?

whats specifically do you want to know about the first question?

and vladi is never going to give up Syria influence.. that's his "little" ace card.. you don't give ace cards away

gh15 approved

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #342 on: March 05, 2020, 07:13:29 AM »

What u think about chad nichols ? His dosage are pretty high . He prep big ramy this year
your midsection is fitness model level and can work in the industry!

as I said best improvement when it comes to upper torse

its stunning

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #343 on: March 05, 2020, 09:09:11 AM »

he is a coach like all other coaches..

if the athletes doesn't know his body then they are shit out of luck end of case,,

look who is around longest.. chiwi.. me.. dexjax..

we know our fucking B O D Y S we don't need coaches.. you could use a coach and indeed dexjax used a coach many times.. but its ONLY AFTER HE PREPED MILLION TIMES BY HIMSELF

you simply need to know your body and then no "coach" will be able to do you any damage!

ofcourse then you got to deal with the fake products which is a whollllle different topic,,

gh15 approved

procreptic

• WIZARD
« Reply #344 on: March 06, 2020, 12:37:51 AM »

whats specifically do you want to know about the first question?

and vladi is never going to give up Syria influence.. that's his "little" ace card.. you don't give ace cards away

gh15 approved

Basically if Vladi and Sultan get to an agreement and if Sultan gets to keep a portion of Syria or is it very close to war? I guess they meet today, we will find out.

procreptic

• WIZARD
« Reply #345 on: March 07, 2020, 05:43:07 AM »

No need to answer, looks like some kind of agreement was reached to move Sultan to M4 Highway close to border.

procreptic

• WIZARD
« Reply #346 on: March 08, 2020, 09:18:55 AM »

Does Rand Paul have a chance to become president or would he be a good choice after Trump completes 2nd term?

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #347 on: March 08, 2020, 09:33:10 AM »

ONE day will we know who you are?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #348 on: March 08, 2020, 09:40:31 AM »

Does Rand Paul have a chance to become president or would he be a good choice after Trump completes 2nd term?

yes he will run but is yet to mature,, he has the intention though and if careful enough he will avoid accidents to be able to do so 

gh15 approved

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #349 on: March 17, 2020, 12:28:44 AM »

What are the guidestones of Georgia?

procreptic

• WIZARD
« Reply #350 on: March 17, 2020, 10:27:02 AM »

What is your view on this, that Trump will destroy our social security system?

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/03/16/will-washington-cause-a-revolt/

"Donald Trump is fixated on including a ?payroll tax cut? for the rest of the year in the COVID-19 economic response package.

Eliminating payroll contributions is a terrible idea in so many ways.

Here?s how it would work: Instead of paying into our Social Security system on 6.2% of your first $137,700 in wages, and having your employer match that, nothing would go into Social Security and your employer keeps the money that was budgeted for your benefits.

Dropping that contribution to zero would put some money in some pockets. But here?s the thing: while the savings would not amount to a significant sum for most workers, it would be a massive handout to corporate employers, who get to keep 6.2% of the salaries of hundreds of employees."

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #351 on: March 17, 2020, 08:55:27 PM »

"Donald Trump is fixated on including a ?payroll tax cut? for the rest of the year in the COVID-19 economic response package.

Here?s how it would work: Instead of paying into our Social Security system on 6.2% of your first $137,700 in wages, and having your employer match that, nothing would go into Social Security and your employer keeps the money that was budgeted for your benefits.

Dropping that contribution to zero would put some money in some pockets. But here?s the thing: while the savings would not amount to a significant sum for most workers, it would be a massive handout to corporate employers, who get to keep 6.2% of the salaries of hundreds of employees."

I told you no taxes is how the system should be

only merchandise and food tax.. you buy something you eat something you pay tax

thus whst he does Is the right move.. he should just stick to it. the enemy wont let him though

there is a lot behind the scenes you guys are not aware of.. he is walking the thinnest line possible and truly does it as independent.. there was never such a thing in the 20th and 21st century until president trump

he is the best thing united states and the west ever had because he is truly independent goodness moving inside hell

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #352 on: March 17, 2020, 10:39:00 PM »

What are the guidestones of Georgia?

ask specifics I cant give more than you ask I risk you!

over all it is a marker to guide you

in order to understand them better you need to understand the son of 1000 hussein whores and what it is,,

gh15 approved

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #353 on: March 17, 2020, 11:44:43 PM »

Where were your comments when Obama cut the payroll tax?
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

mattj

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #354 on: March 20, 2020, 03:20:10 AM »

1) do you believe in the illuminati?
2) do you think the devil is real?
3) do you believe the elite take adrenochrome?

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #355 on: March 20, 2020, 03:58:13 AM »

what if I told you there is such a beast infront of your eyes that if you saw him you couldnt stand it.
5d realm

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #356 on: March 20, 2020, 10:55:12 AM »

1. I already answered this,, yes,, you are born to it.. you cant say you want to be it you are BORN to it

2. I talked about it all through 2016.. yes.. it  took a Clinton female body in a FAILED ATTEMPT TO DESTROY THE WEST.. the was war we lost the best of the best in that war but that thing in that female body FAILED TO EACH THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES

3. the elite take whatever they want to take.. most of the elite do not look special.. they barely have a watch on their wrist.. many don't.. many look like homeless straight out.. but they were BORN elite

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

mattj

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #357 on: March 20, 2020, 06:35:10 PM »

gh15 have you heard of 'Q' [Qanon] would like your thoughts on him/her

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #358 on: March 21, 2020, 03:08:03 AM »

im not him

i know it was done based on my many years on the world stage aka what i started in 2005.. gh15.. became huge in many aspect and it went into politics and deep state too in the form of a gh15 over there aka Q.. but im not him.. i have nothing to do with it.. i do support it though.. i believe in freedom of speech and i believe in any type of resistance to help president Donald trump and beyond

if you have specific questions regarding them i will answer but i have no connection to that operation,,

gh15 approved

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #359 on: March 21, 2020, 02:39:34 PM »

ONE day will we know who you are?

This.

Will you ride away into the sunset quietly for safety's sake?  You have taught us a lot
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18   Go Up