GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 17136 times)

wolfrittner

• WIZARD
  • Revenge is a Dish served best cold!
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #270 on: January 17, 2020, 09:48:46 AM »

could the comets that hit the earth in the age of dinosaurs have been lucifer and their evil angels fallen to earth when driven out from heaven by the creator?
Gh what is your first memory of bodybuilding?
When and how did you get in to the sport? what age? What is your take on the future of it?
I'm sure you talked and have written about it but a refreshing would be very interesting.
Thank you!

reeves and arnold especially pumping iron young age.. teens

hardcore bodybuild took its last breath in end of 2013.. 2014 was already advanced fitness not really hardcore bodybuild.. in 2020 it is simply male physiqe no longer hardcore bodybuild.. the hormones though are there in either case (there are still some who practice hardcore bodybuild but they are harder and harder to find)

what I think about the future of fitness umm.. where ever there are hormones there is also a lot of money.. and where ever there is a lot of money there is a lot of success.. and where ever there is a lot of success there is continuation.. it will only grow the problem is that it is more of a social media type growth which is awkward.. then again its fitness in 2020s not really hardcore bodybuild so I guess it fits the era

gh15 approved
Thank you!
Wolf R.

bevoATX

• WIZARD
  • 6'4 233lbs
« Reply #271 on: January 22, 2020, 09:26:51 AM »

I may be remembering wrong but in the alien/ufo section of the bible you mention being chosen to be given certain knowledge due to your large musculature? can you elaborate on why these agencies or people you interacted with wanted someone who was a prime example of a very muscularly advanced human?
Hook 'Em

700 NPP
50mg Proviron
5mg LGD-4033
850 test E/P

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #272 on: January 22, 2020, 07:20:00 PM »

I got a few vials of Tren E left. Shall I post them to Barack 'Hussein' PO box?  ;D

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Creating the..... Body Beautiful
« Reply #273 on: January 22, 2020, 08:03:38 PM »

The Almighty ignored my question regardinging if obesity levels will.continue to rise in the us of a and throughout the world 😭
Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #274 on: January 22, 2020, 11:32:05 PM »

The Almighty ignored my question regardinging if obesity levels will.continue to rise in the us of a and throughout the world 😭

i think he has answered this in other moments
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

dj181

• WIZARD
  • Creating the..... Body Beautiful
« Reply #275 on: January 23, 2020, 01:19:33 AM »

i think he has answered this in other moments

Where??

I didn't see the answer anywhere
Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎

jsl

• WIZARD
  • 5'9 33yo
« Reply #276 on: January 30, 2020, 09:43:13 PM »

Hi gh15,
Any comments on the Denver International Airport?
To give some context, this is a screenshot on the subject from 4chan's paranormal board:
https://i.imgur.com/1L7kHO9.png
Thanks.

lucas

• WIZARD
« Reply #277 on: February 01, 2020, 10:43:55 PM »

persons like leonardo davinci were time travelers?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #278 on: February 05, 2020, 12:08:11 PM »

will be answered soon i didn't forget it

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #279 on: February 06, 2020, 11:47:41 PM »

I may be remembering wrong but in the alien/ufo section of the bible you mention being chosen to be given certain knowledge due to your large musculature? can you elaborate on why these agencies or people you interacted with wanted someone who was a prime example of a very muscularly advanced human?

no

what I said was that bodybuilders have highly significant role in the evolution and upgrading of the species

from "men in black" to steven greer and much deeper into military industrial projects hidden from the public and most elected officials

its not for the size its for the tolerance! and its deeply rooted in pharmaceutical industry (what is known to you as big pharma which is corrupt to the core in your timeline)

the pharmaceutical industry decides everything on earth.. technocrats don't even come close they are just a bi product.. a leg attached to the torso no more no less.. all human upgrades had to do with athletes being at the core of it first line (and no im not talking about the pro ball athlete)

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #280 on: February 06, 2020, 11:51:43 PM »

it reverses itself eventually due to.. all together now.. pharmaceutical evolution

but its not going to be good reversing in your timeline I told you guys you are going unisex

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #281 on: February 07, 2020, 12:33:09 AM »

Hi gh15,
Any comments on the Denver International Airport?
To give some context, this is a screenshot on the subject from 4chan's paranormal board:
https://i.imgur.com/1L7kHO9.png
Thanks.

its a large airport that will be used as underground bunker in case of catastrophic disaster to your species (and other ones including mutations and hybrids in the event of unsuccessful prevention of a natural disaster)

there are others that will serve in this capacity they all have large underground system to be able to give shelter in scenario such as that for the ones who will be able to get there or will be taken there

thats all it is

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #282 on: February 07, 2020, 09:06:30 AM »

persons like leonardo davinci were time travelers?

you mean de vinchee..

to answer your question no

"time" came to him he didn't travel through it and there is a difference

its time that found him not vise versa

there was moses ON the mountain talking to hologram.. and there was Leonardo IN the mountain talking to hologram

this DOES NOT dismiss the existence of GOD.. you will NEVER hear me dismiss the existence of GOD which is the creator period end of case and this energy is stronger than anything of any frequency of any roam of existence and manifest itself via various means of consciousness

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #283 on: February 09, 2020, 11:08:24 AM »

1. who made coronachan
2. does coronachan only infect chinese
3. does coronachan also infect other asians
4. who released coronchan

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #284 on: February 09, 2020, 11:16:48 AM »

1. china arm of deep state in (mutated in a lab)
2 and 3. NO it can effect others but its like HIV.. the vast majority are Asians to be and become effected and it will remain this way
4. china (the deep state)

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #285 on: February 09, 2020, 11:50:23 AM »

2 and 3. NO it can effect others but its like HIV.. the vast majority are Asians to be and become effected and it will remain this way

gh15 approved

why would they tank their own economy via quarantine?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #286 on: February 09, 2020, 12:24:42 PM »

because the Chinese people are not their concern.. its 2 arenas you talk about here

1. the united states of America arena
2. the china (deep state global government) arena

there are 3 purposes for this in 2020

1. to get everyone all over earth to vaccinate.. via a one injection for all (this is deep state stage of implementing the next phase of taking your life away from you.. remember there got to be a stage between smart phone and brain chip.. that stage will be via "specific designed" vaccination against global bio engineered "infective agents" blamed on bad sea food or some poor animals

2. work a live drill and see the willing of the generation to resist the global system that has been implemented during the Hussein surveillance police state regime

3. hurt president Donald j trump reelection

this should be a none issue to the western world.. it is region specific bio experiment.. by summer it should all be a thing of the past.. but! this is a trial for much worse to come.. it is a warning.. it is everything to do against president trump and THE FREEDOM HE BROUGHT WITH HIM

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #287 on: February 09, 2020, 12:30:48 PM »

gh15 approved
So it's a Bio weapon? Supposedly killed more than that there SARS.
I read that China made the doctor over there that is now deceased sign some kind of document after he had a meeting with some other doctors about this virus at the 1st findings before it killed him.

Will it get so bad in the states that our military will put us in interment camps?

Rumor has it the camps have been waiting for us since the son of a thoGlobalnd whores  was on the scene.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #288 on: February 09, 2020, 12:37:55 PM »

it is a bio weapon yes

it wont be a problem in united states if you can keep away from being in contact with Asian countries..

sadly for china this is not the case.. the VERY bad government there (deep state controlled) unleashed it on the people.. and it is a problem there that now is being contained by KILLING their own people

the deep state as of 2020 has total control of

1. ADVANCED human technology
2. bio engineered diseases
3. weather

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #289 on: February 09, 2020, 02:08:48 PM »

What's "work a live drill" mean?

Also why is aspirin the best for so many things

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #290 on: February 09, 2020, 07:20:37 PM »

work a live dril means releasing an agent within a contained disaster zone with the precognition of the end result.. monitoring and registering results

aspirin is the best because it is the least damaging drug to the HUMAN body.. the species tissue tend to do best on the drug and the immune system work extremely well with it.. in many cases prevent any farther need of therapy letting the tissue heal naturally.. this is also why aspirin is the only medicine a human body under perfect conditions will ever need as long as it is not FULLY integrated with machine

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #291 on: February 10, 2020, 01:42:38 AM »

this thread wont stay open for unlimited time its now or never.. ask and you shall get your answer

how you advanced from a horse and buggy to f22 in less than a century when before hand you could barely do your poop in out of the woods..
aurora
roswell
dimensional time travel
holograms
AI AND VR
musk
deep state
earth
flight370 (although you can ask it in the flight370 board)

use the time left wisely and bombard this thread.. wont stay open for ever.. I may give you another month due to me not answering this thread for about a month but that's it

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #292 on: February 10, 2020, 01:51:27 AM »

in generaly what is in vaccines?

i see corono also how a way social control for deep state see how the people react in hysterical moments, can be? this why happen in china..perfect country for this

and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #293 on: February 10, 2020, 02:24:01 AM »

With the implementation of the virus in China will this virus help to resolve the United States and China's trade war that has been going on?

Do you see in the future Isreal and the Palistin signing a peace agreement?

Will Bibi be re elected in March 2020 as Prime Minster of Israel?

Do you think anyone will ever have charges brought against them for lieing on our wonderful president Donald John Trump?

If so who?

TheHeMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #294 on: February 10, 2020, 02:42:47 AM »

Do you think Bernie Sanders will win the Democratic primaries or will he be screwed over by DNC in favor of Buttigeg?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #295 on: February 10, 2020, 10:58:10 AM »

in generaly what is in vaccines?

i see corono also how a way social control for deep state see how the people react in hysterical moments, can be? this why happen in china..perfect country for this

everything you SHOULDNT inject into a flesh is in a typical vaccine.. you must be extremely careful with vaccines and only take the minimal ones to cover yourself at birth (even those are not good but the benefits from them are greater than the negatives)

again keep it to ABSOLUTE MINIMUM!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #296 on: February 10, 2020, 11:08:49 AM »

With the implementation of the virus in China will this virus help to resolve the United States and China's trade war that has been going on?

Do you see in the future Isreal and the Palistin signing a peace agreement?

Will Bibi be re elected in March 2020 as Prime Minster of Israel?

Do you think anyone will ever have charges brought against them for lieing on our wonderful president Donald John Trump?

If so who?

1. no

china IS the deep state.. it is the global arm of it.. only thing that resolve the issues with china is ww3 where china is destroyed

china is a behemoth of merciless regime that doesn't have an issue with murdering its own people.. zero problem.. and they also created robotic nation of very hard and ABUSED workers

2. israel and Palestinians can have peace no problem moment hamas wants peace and show stability.. it happens within hours from the moment hamas decide to truly recognize israel.. HOURS! but the twisted extremists in hamas dont let it happen

3. better be.. but have no doubt about it the deep state who absolutely DESPIZE him personally want him out and gone.. even worse than they want president trump gone.. they want both of them gone.. they will get the middle finger president trump I hope bibi will too give them the middle finger and wont give up

4. working on it but you have no idea just how corrupt dc is.. NO FUCKING IDEA even in your wildest dreams you cant imagine just how corrupt dc is and how much the deep state HATES president trump

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #297 on: February 10, 2020, 11:20:28 AM »

Do you think Bernie Sanders will win the Democratic primaries or will he be screwed over by DNC in favor of Buttigeg?

joe biden is the one they want to force in

Michael obonga is begged to run as something even as vp.. and rotten clintong instead of being in prison is hoping for a convention where she can come in and save the day..

Bernie should win if everything is fair but a jew will not be allowed to.. the democratic party is fake jews.. they will attempt at preventing a jew from leading the ticket.. democrats are both controlling and racist you must understand it.. I do think he deserve to win though since he at least believe in the junk coming out of his mouth

the homo has no chance.. yes he can do well but he is a homo.. and a homo in the south = NO GO.. still!

as I said they hope for someone on a white horse.. coming to save the day.. they will try to bring someone or steal the election in any means possible

gh15 approved

lucas

• WIZARD
« Reply #298 on: February 10, 2020, 10:54:31 PM »

Was mh370 a big scale time travel experience?

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #299 on: February 11, 2020, 12:01:41 PM »

How many Chinese have ACTUALLY died so far from koronachan?

They wouldn't tank their own economy for 900 measly deaths...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16   Go Up