GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 17131 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #180 on: December 04, 2019, 05:15:38 AM »

Only 4 weeks guys, this is one chance to get anything answered.

1) as a single fella wanting kids, whats your advice on this, should I follow down the path of marriage then kids, or just have a baby mama, or try and attempt to find a decent girl (no idea what decent is these days haha).

2) The movie "flight of the navigator" a late 80's early 90's classic about a kid that gets called upon a UFO (held by NASA) then time travels and see's his brother and parents all grown up etc. I think you would appreciate this movie, even if you skip some bits during it.

3) Prior to someone taking HGH, what type of tests would need to be done for cancer etc.

4) For hearth health, besides the obvious ones like no narcotics/alcohol/smoking, taking pharm grade hormones etc. What would be your advice on on this?

5) Do you still believe in the power of Goji and acai?

6) there is a german doctor called Dr Leonard Coldwell, he believes in caner prvention by avoiding microwaved foods/drinks, eating a alkaline rich foods diet etc. I think he has some valid points, but wanted to get your opinion on it?

7) For a man to age gracefully from 30's onwards, would a low dose of test 125mg of test and some HGH do the job in keeping energy etc up, but also be able to keep healthy (if living narcotic/alcohol free)

1. marriage is highly conditional in 2020
 if you do choose to marry from core beliefs be sure she is from an eastern europian or Asian locations if you do settle for western girl be sure it is the few around you don't have to settle for.. it becomes harder and harder to find and eventually cease to exist in your time line,, having a child outside marriage can be good option if you want to bring children to the ai world but as always a human child do best with a decent human female mother to be with him during critical years so its 20 20 catch here

2. yes i know the movie it is very good movie

3. there is no need for tests.. if you take pharmaceutical igf its a different story but also only if you have a very distinct path in your family of bad tumors generation after generation im talking repetitive patterns.. the older you get the higher risk you are as with every thing related to flesh.. moment you pass 70 human years its really a matter of luck of the draw.. history of exposure to the toxic soup.. and immune ability to dance with it.. 70-90 is when most humans pass on.. you wont change until the soup changes and it is not going to change any time soon.. after a war it might but a war = lots of passing on so again it need a very good reason to happen.. deep state keep providing it though.. eventually it happens

4. for humans? walking.. diet wise.. fasting at times.. like having the ability to stop eating for a whole day one in a while.. it can be done.. living on grade a raw fish is a possible diet i would give to a human.. i would use tempura Japanese style as the bad part of my good (its not bad what so ever) infact i would go jap diet for good for top heart health with once a week whatever else i felt like eating as long as its as low cheese as possible preferably no cheese.. keep the cheese to tempura cream cheese when you eat jap.. even the typical American pizza i would order with minimal to no cheese.. i would also keep bread to low again aside from tempura type jap food (every jap food you eat need to be grade a.. in japan it will be but out of japan you need to know what you do.. a lot of junk.. good jap food outside japan COST MONEY! its not the junk that piano ate.. that wanna be gh15 ate poor mans junk food type sushi grade z.. not what i eat which is prime grade a and for that matter anyone of you should too (at a minimum grade b)

5. yes

6. you wont be able to avoid bad tumor growth if you have them.. you may be able to delay them and your system will but you are fighting a soup from the inside.. there is always exchange of toxins no matter what you do.. you can blame deep state for it.. it wasn't this way 200 years into your past.. due to this fact life terms on earth is 70-90.. handle the deep state and you will solve most health issues related to bad tumors.. during your time on earth it is deep state that handles you.. so you are shit out of luck for now

7. some need it and some don't its individual but after 40.. yes i would say it can help to majority of men.. again some do not need it and some do.. it depends greatly on your own system and even more than that depends on what your energy needs are in a typical day.. some need it and some don't.. the human body and any body find its way to function the best it can.. its the toxic soup it lives within that fails it.. and you cant do anything about it until war breaks or deep state is being handled and thus the soup is being cleaned,, for the soup to be cleaned thee will most likely have to be a hot war.. it wont happen from the goodness of deep state.. it will not do it.. it is on the way to complete an ai take over of your timeline

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #181 on: December 04, 2019, 05:23:42 AM »

What's inside the moon?

under the outside layer there are "underground" installations artificially made,,

gh15 approved

When were they made? Are they used for anything right now? What's on the dark side, on the surface layer, anything different?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #182 on: December 04, 2019, 05:43:35 AM »

what you think about current politics of latin america? Is true that Brazil and Argentina devalue their currencies on purpose?

almost any government (all western governments) on the face of earth that devalue its currency does it with a broader agenda at hand

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #183 on: December 04, 2019, 05:49:11 AM »

Question #1 gh15  when we as humans look up into the sky are we really looking straight up as in vertical above our heads?

Or are we really looking out into space as in horizontal but we're in a vertical position

That is if the Earth is really round?

I've often wondered are we walking vertical or horizontal

you are walking relative to the dimension borderlines you are part of (you can call it vertical.. horizontal.. upside-down) you are walking on ground made out of frequency my friend

do you realy want to know what shape earth is? if you are sure i will tell you but some want it to remain a mystery because their whole life is built based on a belief system and they need it this way

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #184 on: December 04, 2019, 06:00:05 AM »

Ok I had a weird thought recently and think I may be on to something... have/do bodybuilders at the pro ranks ever do some of their carb load intravenously right before the show?  I figured the advantage being you can be fed at a more gradual pace and not have to worry about eating too much, too fast and getting bloated hence the gut.  I recall the one Olympia (I think 2003) they found IV bags in Ronnies hotel room.  Anything along these lines happen?

it wasn't for carb load it was to keep electrolyte balance due to diuretic usge

regarding what you say.. it is possible but no legit pro boduybuild need it.. do you really think Arnold or haney which is prime bodybuild were sitting with bags of iv..  there is no need for it if you are a true bodybuilder who know your shit
igf is not a short cut its just a way for the hanzo profile like picture to become part of the advance bodybuild.. hands on and actually look like bodybuilders.. igf is everything when it comes to lean growth E V E R Y T H I N G.. ofcourse legit aas a must but its a given,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #185 on: December 04, 2019, 06:06:59 AM »

What's inside the moon?

under the outside layer there are "underground" installations artificially made,,

gh15 approved

When were they made? Are they used for anything right now? What's on the dark side, on the surface layer, anything different?

the newer once been maintained for millions of human years

yes they are used as hubs +  research & development

same as above in addition entrance/exit portals

gh15 approved

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #186 on: December 04, 2019, 06:16:58 AM »

Thanks again gh15!

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #187 on: December 04, 2019, 09:26:02 AM »

Question #1 gh15  when we as humans look up into the sky are we really looking straight up as in vertical above our heads?

Or are we really looking out into space as in horizontal but we're in a vertical position

That is if the Earth is really round?

I've often wondered are we walking vertical or horizontal

you are walking relative to the dimension borderlines you are part of (you can call it vertical.. horizontal.. upside-down) you are walking on ground made out of frequency my friend

do you realy want to know what shape earth is? if you are sure i will tell you but some want it to remain a mystery because their whole life is built based on a belief system and they need it this way

gh15 approved
What shape is earth ?
I want to know the truth and the truth shall set us free.

metan20

• WIZARD
  • John 3:16
« Reply #188 on: December 04, 2019, 10:36:52 AM »

what do you think can reduce china's economic development?
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #189 on: December 04, 2019, 10:44:12 AM »

in this case the truth doesn't set you free but I wil answer it if you insist

regarding china.. only war can take it back.. the genie it out of the bottle with regard to china.. only full out war will stop it nothing else can.. china will lose a war but it takes a hot war to lose a war

gh15 approved

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #190 on: December 04, 2019, 01:06:04 PM »

Thanks again for this thread,

1) What is a funny story you can tell us, the pencil one is always a good one haha

2) I feel as there is no hope for the next generation, those who are born in the last couple years 2017 onwards. I feel their world won't be a good one to live life in the western world.

3) if you could pick one country if one person was to move, which one would it be? My thoughts would be switzerland.

4) It seems the old supplement brands are dead, but there are these news ones on the market that are making money, I don't understand as almost 75% of people that go to gym know in 2019 there are hormones invovlced not supplements, I am referring to muscletech as the big one as they were the biggest for a long time.

5) I personally believe in the lluminatti, rothschild, rockerfella family, the morgan fmaily. What is your take on all of these families and groups like the g20 summit, builderburg group etc. Do you believe they are ruining this world for their own gain?

6) Do you think moon landing is fake? I am convinced it is, same as there is no one in the spacestation. I saw a video which convinved the space station is filmed on earth.

7) We are all curious about time travel, we are curious about our dimention to go into others, but is it the same in those dimentions wanting to come to ours? there are also videos out there people claiming to of time travelled, are they legit or loonies?

8) I cannot remember if it was beautiful man with glasses, or luke wood, on one of their passings you mentioned you had information on it but you will tell us here at a later time. I think it was man with glasses, would you be able to explain?

9) What would be your advice for us fellas around 30 to live a happy life? i train, am single at the moment, I work hard, what would you do to live a happy life?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #191 on: December 04, 2019, 01:32:58 PM »

I don't have time right now to answer these are many questions but I will when Im back next time

this is also a good thread to once again emphasis that when it comes to bodybuild and fitness.. of who take advice from who in 2020.. there are some extremely risky fellons and wanna be fellons out there who have no idea about advance level bodybuild.. they never looked like one and will never look like one.. they are cookers/bathroom cookers/drug dealers who tried along the years and in many cases did money using my name using my popularity to lie and deceive with their dirty cooking of shit powdrs.. some like elitefitness etc (I take that account as example but there are plenty out there) I would be very careful from following any thing these accounts put out drug wise because the accounts are damaged accounts! (even if once in a blue moon something ok comes out) they are sham/shared accounts of drug dealers who have no other interest other than making money from drug selling.. so don't forget it!

this is important to understand by real bodybuilders who want to get somewhere in advance bodybuild

it is very fashionable now days to take things I put out 15 years ago and make it look like you can fix them by using my own teachings.. if you notice those accounts use my terminology and really are pupils of mine (bad pupils who abused the gh15 name in later years)

in any case be careful of who you take advance bodybuild advice from

if I layed it out there.. any post of mine between 2005-2019 I stand behind.. to the t! don't let anyone tell you its not how its done because it IS how its done in 2000s advance bodybuild don't let idiots take OUT OF CONTEXT my actual posts and make it their own infantile translation (they do if for many reasons.. being frustrated for not making enough money from drug sales... being frustrated at my success along the years.. being bored and want to get attention.. various reasons.. but take it all for what it is and it is mostly rubbish)

I will answer your specific questions next time im on

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #192 on: December 04, 2019, 08:14:28 PM »

Thanks again for this thread,

1) What is a funny story you can tell us, the pencil one is always a good one haha

2) I feel as there is no hope for the next generation, those who are born in the last couple years 2017 onwards. I feel their world won't be a good one to live life in the western world.

3) if you could pick one country if one person was to move, which one would it be? My thoughts would be switzerland.

4) It seems the old supplement brands are dead, but there are these news ones on the market that are making money, I don't understand as almost 75% of people that go to gym know in 2019 there are hormones invovlced not supplements, I am referring to muscletech as the big one as they were the biggest for a long time.

5) I personally believe in the lluminatti, rothschild, rockerfella family, the morgan fmaily. What is your take on all of these families and groups like the g20 summit, builderburg group etc. Do you believe they are ruining this world for their own gain?

6) Do you think moon landing is fake? I am convinced it is, same as there is no one in the spacestation. I saw a video which convinved the space station is filmed on earth.

7) We are all curious about time travel, we are curious about our dimention to go into others, but is it the same in those dimentions wanting to come to ours? there are also videos out there people claiming to of time travelled, are they legit or loonies?

8) I cannot remember if it was beautiful man with glasses, or luke wood, on one of their passings you mentioned you had information on it but you will tell us here at a later time. I think it was man with glasses, would you be able to explain?

9) What would be your advice for us fellas around 30 to live a happy life? i train, am single at the moment, I work hard, what would you do to live a happy life?

1. everything andei think he is and make belief he is on internet.. I actually am today lol I think its funny I really do becaue I myself can not believe what happened in 2016 but it sure did,, DIVINE!

2. there will always be few good fellas.. the problem is that the number gets lower and lower and ai comes into play.. and you are left with a very small partisan group eventually.. the species is failing this is why the rerouting is needed

3. if only one then specific parts of Scotland,,
 if not available then second choice specific parts of Greenland, third choice specific parts of antartica

4. I don't really follow supplements aside from curcumin 95% that is great but its not really supplement its nutrition.. when it comes to garbage from pj and arron type nonsense.. ofcourse it rubbish this is why they never had a dime to their ass and never will have.. its rubbish.. again never forget most americans buy everything in instalments and payments.. they cant afford to buy in cash.. why? they are not truly rich.. they pretend to have money.. they drive bmw and porchse but in reality don't own shit.. very common in America 2000s,, when you truly have money you never show off.. you don't need to.. you just enter the place and buy everything you want on spot cash!

5. those families run your line yes.. do they run the multiverse.. hell no they are nothing outside of your loop.. but in your loop they run things

6. no moon landing is not fake, civilian moon landing is! big difference.. what you saw on tv was faked yes but humans been to the surface of the moon and beyond

7. your loop existence is a result of dimensional "time" travel and ill leave it at that 9that includes your whole bible (both old and new testaments)

8. what I said was that I would look into it and see if it was from natural causes and indeed it was,, he passed on from failing of the heart which can happen when you are 5'10 and weigh 300+ lbs for a lot of your life when in reality need to be max a buck 80.. and im talking about max.. his genetic had 180 on it not 340.. so you pay price for such difference especialy when drugs are involved for prolonged period of time and the body truly grow into the 300+ lb zone,, then again he passed on there is no such thing as death.. flesh is flesh.. its a vehicle for the source nothing more nothing less

9. sadly for you.. you are in a timeline where ai is taking control over life.. it will be harder and harder to find peace and true happiness.. just look around you it is everywhere.. the addiction is at a point of no return this is why I talk so much about war.. do you think I like war? I don't but even the human species controlled freedom is at grave risk

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #193 on: December 04, 2019, 09:28:03 PM »

Fuck women, make money, inject high quality aas in smart amounts, read books, and have friends.

Turn off the TV and internet. I'm guilty of this last thing

sanfaku

• WIZARD
  • being average is not an option
« Reply #194 on: December 04, 2019, 09:37:35 PM »

do you think I could make money Of my physique in a few years , if I start working in the 1-2g Range and let?s say start gh at 29, would be 3 years to get advanced..?
Not as my only income, mainly to pay the lifestyle itself gh aas & food?.

And if, how?

Fitness model
Social media
Trainer
Coach
Selling shitty protein *****

ATM:

Just upped ass from like 400mg to 1,1g~ Since 1.5~ month

Is it worth trying?
I mean I don?t see myself stopping to bb, and so I will constantly evolve ?
Honest opinion
Peace
Inhale the good shit
Exhale the bad shit,,,

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #195 on: December 04, 2019, 10:08:40 PM »

Fuck women, make money, inject high quality aas in smart amounts, read books, and have friends.

Turn off the TV and internet. I'm guilty of this last thing

this is a good way to gain temporary independence but this is much bigger than this

you talk here about total submission of your species to the organization named UN

you have here major crimes committed by the son of 1000 whores Hussein and his criminal regime that damaged the species to its core

it is a systematic over take of the human species run officially BY ITS OWN

this been a grandious plan to take over the human species

presidents like William Clinton,, the infantile son of papa bush,, son of 1000 whores nigger Hussein all 3 must be held accountable in a fair and just judicial system but the system is poisoned and being taken over along those years so you have those 3 criminals walking free...

the crimes being committed against the human species has one punishment written for them and its-- hanging by the noose-- there is simply no other suitable punishment for such major crimes (when I say life in prison I am being HUMANE something they never been)

this goes way deep into the regimes themselves and I wont get into all involved but you heard me saying some of the names along the last 2-3 years

the human species has been terrorized by its own for quarter of a century!

this must not remain unpunished!

while this generation is brainwashed.. and was born into slavery.. there is still a chance for saviors within it to make the needed steps towards justice and TRUE liberty for all even if not in their life time

whats going on in the west today is not sustainable and it better be resolved before AI is taking over 100% of earth

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #196 on: December 04, 2019, 10:14:46 PM »

do you think I could make money Of my physique in a few years , if I start working in the 1-2g Range and let?s say start gh at 29, would be 3 years to get advanced..?
Not as my only income, mainly to pay the lifestyle itself gh aas & food?.

And if, how?

Fitness model
Social media
Trainer
Coach
Selling shitty protein *****

ATM:

Just upped ass from like 400mg to 1,1g~ Since 1.5~ month

Is it worth trying?
I mean I don?t see myself stopping to bb, and so I will constantly evolve ?
Honest opinion
Peace

cant tell you based on this picture.. need picture from distance of full body.. if going to fitness modeling yiou need good face in addition to body.. if going to bodybuild it doesn't matter but need to be larger to make damage

trainer coach social media can always work this generation is on it like they are on oxygen.. so it can work but in ordert to make money out of fitness modeling or bodybuilding you will need to hsve somethings that I cant judge if you hasve them based on this one close up torse pic

put few more and I will tell you

gh15 approved

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #197 on: December 04, 2019, 10:24:22 PM »

Trump announces that ISIS's leader was captured, killed and buried at sea. Truth or bullshit?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #198 on: December 04, 2019, 10:38:50 PM »

what we do is capture kill and burry in unmark grave this is the official procedure of current administration of Donald j trump,, the reason there is "burried at sea" type announcement is so the masses wont go and look for an unmark grave all over the place.. this is resolved easily by the general announcement of burried at sea (this is not to say that no one is burried at sea.. some are indeed burried at sea.. some are not burried at all since they are captured and used as informants.. all depends)

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #199 on: December 04, 2019, 10:41:58 PM »

this video is so important I have no words to describe this generation how important this video is.. I put it here despite it not being the right thread for it really since this thread is about "asking me anything.." still though this video is so important I think it belongs here

great interviewer as usual the best in the world today but the interviewee who is a lesbo.. turned lesbo is great.. need to listen to this to understand what you are against

probably most important video you can find on regarding your species in the last month of 2019,,

watch watch watch NO MATTER WHAT watch!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXwJrf9iKu4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXwJrf9iKu4</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXwJrf9iKu4

gh15 approved

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #200 on: December 05, 2019, 10:56:48 AM »

1- What you think about athlete Rafael Brandao?

2- Just war to reduces china's economic development but if the United States went to war with China, would Russia and North Korea threaten the American victory?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #201 on: December 05, 2019, 11:20:27 AM »

1. i saw one picture of that kid was not bad but haven't seen him in long time

2. united states can win a war against china and north korea without much effort,, Russia and us wont get into war we are fighting the same enemy and that enemy is globalism

gh15 approved

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #202 on: December 06, 2019, 06:55:07 AM »

Theres this young fella called Tristyn Lee that has trained with heaps of social media fitness people.

He is a footballer as well, wel developed for a kid, thin skin, dense muscle for such age.

I am thinking one of those genetic freaks, or he has been given some kind of increlex.

https://www.instagram.com/tristynleeofficial/?hl=en

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #203 on: December 06, 2019, 06:57:21 AM »

Asian genetic to hormones.. they all respond pretty similar,, its illusion but he respond well for his size yes

not impressed

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #204 on: December 06, 2019, 07:08:14 AM »

Theres this young fella called Tristyn Lee that has trained with heaps of social media fitness people.

He is a footballer as well, wel developed for a kid, thin skin, dense muscle for such age.

I am thinking one of those genetic freaks, or he has been given some kind of increlex.

https://www.instagram.com/tristynleeofficial/?hl=en

Neither. He's like 5'3". Literal midget on drugs

metan20

• WIZARD
« Reply #205 on: December 08, 2019, 02:58:12 AM »

1- what kind of book do you like to read?

2- I'm not american but like president Trump. Will impeachment take him out?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #206 on: December 08, 2019, 11:32:40 AM »

1. someone who been gh15 for 15 years has no time to read books.. when you write all the time it is rare that you actually sit and read a book due to the nature of gh15 that is full of... writing,, its not that I never read I read a lot.. it just doesn't come in the official form named "book"

2. no

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #207 on: December 08, 2019, 06:28:58 PM »

fellas don't be shy of asking anything you want here I don't need to get it via back doors

diesel just asked me to lay out my sushi habits $ wise lol i guess its because of the branch warren saying he eat for 2k a month lol probably matt c asked him to ask me lol

LISTEN TO ME MY FRIENDS.. NO ONE BUT NO ONE ON EARTH SPEND ON GRADE A RAW FISH AKA SASHIMI AND OR NIGIRI AS MUCH AS YOURS TRULY LOJ

you must understand most bodybuilders and fitness personalities  in general are not rich.. branch has no dime to his ass nor does the wanna be pj that just walk around like he has money but the reality is that it is papa's money and now remain with nothing but he never had anything much to begin with so it all centers around the same sums lol

when it comes to gh15 aka me..

i will write here my last order (which happen on a pretty much daily basis so you understand in you brain the amount i spend on it)

last order December 6 2019

10 order uni (2 piece per order) i took the whole tray (super fresh the WHOLE TRAY grade b this time since very hard to get grade a this month.. usually i get uni grade a only but im ok with grade b as long as it is from California shores or north west if in America) = 16 dollar per order times 10 = 160 dollars for the uni

10 orders (1 piece per order) blue fin tuna (the deepest reddest color you can imagine on a fish fresh as it can be) = 4 dollars per piece = 40 dollars

10 order huge raw fresh scallops (1 piece per order) = 4.5 dollars per piece = 45 dollars

so my friends.. lets add up

160 + 40 + 45 = ?

you got that right my friend 245 dollars

this is done on an almost daily basis for 1 single meal! at times 2 or 3.. it depends how much it is stretched and how hungry i am

now 30 days (lets do 25 to round it down) a month x 245 dollars = ?

6 1 2 5 dollaros a month

no one i repeat NO ONE in the bodybuild and fitness industry or really any industry spend on "sushi" more than the original gh15 loj 2005-2020 (i have done it already when i rose to fame on gtbig way before gh15.org)

NO ONE! no pro no amatuer no one! that includes rock stars.. it's just that I eat sushi as the core of my diet for many years.. this is my BASIC NUTRITION you must take this into consideration

in fact im top 10 sushi eaters in the world today based on those numbers.. and they are legit numbers

i get the best quality and i have 6 different locations (DIFFERENT RESTAURANTS NOT SAME) that serve me hands and feet to my desire do it exactly how they know i like it that means no wasabi.. no ginger.. no lemon.. only plain fish in the most simplistic way with chirashi  sauce.. aka siracha lol.. and if rice is served NEVER STICKY RICE ONLY PLAIN WHITE STEAMED SUSHI RICE WITHOUT THE SUGAR VINAGER.. i prefer personally Korean rice but either jap or Korean rice is ok with me and they know it to the t (i also have preference to everything else from masago to tobiko to the type of seaweed and how i want it if i want it.. it all depends)

no one no branch warren and not anyone else in history of bodybuild and fitness.. that include the wanna bes arron and pj lol.. none of them spend even REMOTELY as much as i do on it and what ever they spend they spend on shit just like that wanna be gh15 piano ate some mall Chinese sushi lol

I only eat grade a raw fish and grade a or in the worst case grade b (but specific ones if its grade b) of uni

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #208 on: December 08, 2019, 07:24:34 PM »

Can you post a picture of current shape of your body part, for example bicep,

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #209 on: December 08, 2019, 07:40:56 PM »

it is very easy to fake pictures online a rule of thumb of mine is to never post anything of gh15 on social media not leg not arm not even toe or finger.. i could post pictures today i just choose not to

also when it comes to uni.. the reason i spend so much money on it is because it is the best food on earth.. the japs are smart they were first to recognize it.. for homo sapiens and closely related species uni is the best food you can find on earth,, this is the best earth can provide for 2 legged walkers

gh15 approved

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16   Go Up