GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE NOVEL CORONA BIO WEAPON  (Read 32071 times)

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
Re: THE NOVEL CORONA BIO WEAPON
« Reply #1470 on: October 14, 2020, 05:01:58 AM »

today zuckerface has just banned negationism all posts will be censored
your midsection is fitness model level and can work in the industry!

as I said best improvement when it comes to upper torse

its stunning

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #1471 on: October 14, 2020, 08:02:07 AM »

^this is the holocost.. while you should not ban all discussion about it.. you should BANN anyone who lies about it.. because it was MUCH worse that is written in history books.. MUCH worse.. I know it close and personal

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1472 on: October 14, 2020, 08:08:08 AM »

I still say eliminating accounts is wrong even if they say bad things.. it is thin line when it comes to holocoast but freedom of speech should be maintained as much as possible

now regarding the fbi cia and Hussein surveillance police state.. NO CHARGES.. POST REDUCTIONS..  this should bother you greatly

NO CHARGES AND NO REPORTS EITHER !

you will have to go out to a war.. I know you are spoilt and addicted and very weak but once you are 100% slaves.. ( you are not yet.. you are at the 75% zone slavery) you will have to go to war.. I would highly recommend to start it before you reach 100% saturation because if you were dumb enough to bring baby humans to the world.. their future is GLOOM AND DOOM.. and this is putting it NICELY!

it is war or enslavement.. you will get to a point you will be a number and will HAVE TO GO BY THE AI GOVERNING CENTRAL AUTHORITY WITH OUT ANY FREEDOM OF CHOICE.. remember my words here in 2020-2021

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1473 on: October 14, 2020, 06:44:59 PM »

chud tod.. fared Zakaria.. 2 little mouth pieces on fake news "media" but nevertheless.. runners.. small runners but should meet their destiny swinging.. if and WHEN eventually you go to war.. so is the rapist friend.. morgan and morgn.. yes you know exactly who it is.. runner for the deep state no matter how much that disgusting fat little creature try to save face in 2020's..  built itself under Clinton the rapist regime by kissing and sniffing to the deep state..

nothing remains the same once war starts.. the deep state knows it.. they know their time will be up.. do not fall for anything told to you via fake news.. do not fall for their mobs in the street.. have everything you need for protection.. and most importantly do not fall right after your females fall because your females will fall much sooner.. you wil be able to hold some more time.. make it last.. DO NOT FALL.. you will have to go to a war and I am talking international not only locals

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1474 on: October 15, 2020, 10:02:09 AM »

you want to watch this !

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxkTpC7NVWI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxkTpC7NVWI</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxkTpC7NVWI

unlike fake jew zuckerface.. here is  LEGIT JEW.. learn the difference.. and he is religious.. they are there..  and they are very VERY pro president trump..

infact Cuomo you start pissing me off.. you really do.. I couldn't care what happens to you but you better open that state.. if not for papa you would already be offed million times over.. you and freddo both know this.. OPEN THAT DAMN STATE AT THE LEAST FOR SPECIFIC PRACTICES.. DONT PISS OFF THE WRONG PEOPLE.. THEY ARE GETTING REALLY PISSED.. YOU HAVE A COMBINATION OF RUSSIANS ITALIANS BRITS SLAVS AND REAL JEWS AND OR ISRAELIS.. THIS MIGHT BE THE WORST COMBO OF INDIVIDUALS TO PISS ALL TOGETHER THEY WILL OFF YOU.. I AM TELLING YOU BETTER THINK MANY TIMES BEFORE YOU CONTINUE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO THEM

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1475 on: October 16, 2020, 12:00:30 AM »

and.. they removed polly off fascist technocratic YouTube..

pay attention channel has been removed! one of the best channels YouTube has had.. yet deep state didn't care.. only fascist allowed to remain no trump supporters

here is a mirror of her last video

she is Canadian not American.. CANADIAN! still was removed.. fascism at all time high on "social media"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkYwtAL-ON8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkYwtAL-ON8</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkYwtAL-ON8

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1476 on: October 16, 2020, 12:37:14 AM »

big tech is organized crime,,

congress is a weak platoform that obey and kiss ass to big tech.. they are just too old to knwo right from left most are in their 60s and 70s.. they sold their soul to big tech by default.. by letting it happen in the last few years by letting it go so far so big tech just like big pharm pee on congress .. congress no longer being taken seriously by big tech

who runs it all?

C H I N A  communist regime.. that by mere of slavery of its own people created dependency of the west in chinese produced "products"...
china work as arm of the deep state of course.. the globalist arm of agencies that are a result of deep state build up post ww 2 (its unofficial creation)

little devils/runners such as zuckerface.. dorzey.. bezo.. sandar.. many others all grew into major runners of and by the deep state.. due to YOUR STUPIDITY during the hussein surveillance police state regime..

they now must swing for you to have liberty again.. mark my word.. they will have to be swinging off trees for you to have liberty again

their end will be worse than hitler.. see hitler lived to pass on.. this time there will be no errors in judgment.. this time there will be resolution

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1477 on: October 16, 2020, 02:00:26 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05GkXliyxKQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05GkXliyxKQ</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05GkXliyxKQ

PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP !

the chosen one

they touch him and the human species is destroyed to ashes never to recover again.. eliminated for good.. mark and date.. and it will be slow in a period of 30 days so the ones who did it can suffer into their ABSOLUTE final demise

Please distribute this video as much as you can.. as you can see social media attempt at blocking it as much as possible so be sure to save and distribute and GO TO VOTE for this amazing president

HOLY MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2016,,
gh15 approved
lion of Judah
October 15 2020

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #1478 on: October 16, 2020, 03:16:24 AM »

Civil war soon....

They want to destroy U.S.A

its stunning

gh15 approved

Rom4in

• Junior
« Reply #1479 on: October 16, 2020, 05:01:30 AM »

Civil war is the aim for them to get excuse to deploy army

Hunter Bidden today, who saw the pics

FB, IG & Twitter work very hard to censor it all. YouTube also just shut down many many accounts. Digit warfare in place

KHOFO-camel-fucker

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #1480 on: October 17, 2020, 06:56:00 AM »

Civil war is the aim for them to get excuse to deploy army

Hunter Labrada

Civil war in france soon.. too bro

Moi je sen la guerre civile arriver

its stunning

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1481 on: October 20, 2020, 08:13:07 AM »

the runners.. all of them.. will have to die (yes I use this word in their cases since their energy is worth nothing)

there will be no other solution but death

and I am talking all of them

I wont put names here but they will all have to die.. to pass.. by unnatural means.. they will have to be executed by the state.. a post war civilization will do just that..  execute them all with no mercy.. NONE OF THEM HAVE THE GUTS TO TAKE THEIR OWN FLESH.. IT WILL HAVE TO BE DONE AS PUNISHMENT FOR ALL TO SEE POST WAR OR DURING WAR

the crimes against species on and of the earth are HORRIFIC

any other way  and your species is doomed

DOOMED!

mark and date,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1482 on: October 21, 2020, 09:15:57 AM »

https://yournews.com/2020/10/20/1887483/dhs-unveils-first-ever-anti-human-trafficking-command-center-crickets-from/

AND NOT A PEEP FROM FAKE NEWS (CNN MSDNC TWISTER FACESTINK AND ALL THE REST OF 2020'S FASCISTS)

meanwhile... THE CRACK HEAD SON OF BIDEN RAPE BEAT UP AND MOLESTED IN ANY WAY HE COULD 10 YEAR OLDS IN ASIA..

P R I S O N TIME FOR FAKE NEWS MEDIA AND THE FASCISTS/RUNNERS WHO RAN DEEP STATE PLATFORMS

BE SURE TO WATCH AND MORE IMPORTANTLY PUT ON AS MANY SOCIAL PLATFORMS YOU CAN SO IT CAN REACH THE MASSES IT NEEDS TO

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1483 on: October 21, 2020, 09:44:59 PM »

I would love watching keith olbermann swing from a tree.. would love it.. especially during war.. but if you go legal route I would love seeing that sick nasty fascist Nazi german wanna be "announcer"  ::) he make whats his face from the "past" ron heris look like a sweet little boy..

I would love love love watching the likes of olbermaNN lead to prison or preferably swing in or post a war.. don lemon too.. both of them including many other treazoners and much worse than teazoners.. they should end just like zuckerface dorsy bezo gates and the rest of the nasty human trash that need and will most likely get swinging if your species demonstrate its ability to get its liberty back

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1484 on: October 22, 2020, 03:03:34 AM »

there should be a special punishment reserved for the likes of oblermann.. lemon.. lawrance oddonel..

president trump would never do this type punishment.. he is too kind and too isolated

the president who closed the country before anyone else even thought of doing it
the president who got the economy to unmatched peaks against 24 7 terror from the abusive deep state
the president who gave ANYONE who want the right to try experimental medications without having to pay fines or sit in jail for it
the president who signed the bill against both animal cruelty and against human trafficking and child abuse
the president that gave and give more freedom to one dreams hopes and aspirations by CUTTING ALL REGULATIONS TO N O N E

THIS PRESIDENT IS BEING TALKED ABOUT LIKE I NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE BY THAT NAZI SON OF A THIRD REICH WHORE.. THAT OLBERMANN SHOULD BE THROWN IN PRISON IN WITH THE RIGHT CELL MATE SO HE CAN BE TAKEN OUT OF HISMISERY..

that son of Nazi whore talks like that about one of the greatest presidents in American history if not the greatest.. just for the sake of deep state rizing fascism?? this is how low your species got to?

it is the likes of the ted kuzinski that should off the likes of keith olbermann in a war.. then kuzinski should be set free and go into the sunset somewhere never to be seen again since he is also a fucking retard for doing what he done illegally but still I would much prefer OLBERMANN GONE and kuzinski paroled off the grid and free as a revenge for 76 years of deep state ABUSE of the west

AND THAT COCK SUCKER NAZI OLBERMANN IS STILL HOLDING HIS JOB! AFTER WHAT HE SAID.. WHILE LIBERTARIANS AND PATRIOTS ARE ALL BEING BANNED FROM SOCIAL MEDIA.. NOT A PEEP FROM THAT RACIST FASCIST DEEP STATE RUNNERS

WINTER IS COMING.

NO ONE WILL HELP YOU FASCISTS..

WINTER IS! COMING

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #1485 on: October 22, 2020, 11:31:04 AM »

there should be a special punishment reserved for the likes of oblermann.. lemon.. lawrance oddonel..

president trump would never do this type punishment.. he is too kind and too isolated

the president who closed the country before anyone else even thought of doing it
the president who got the economy to unmatched peaks against 24 7 terror from the abusive deep state
the president who gave ANYONE who want the right to try experimental medications without having to pay fines or sit in jail for it
the president who signed the bill against both animal cruelty and against human trafficking and child abuse
the president that gave and give more freedom to one dreams hopes and aspirations by CUTTING ALL REGULATIONS TO N O N E

THIS PRESIDENT IS BEING TALKED ABOUT LIKE I NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE BY THAT NAZI SON OF A THIRD REICH WHORE.. THAT OLBERMANN SHOULD BE THROWN IN PRISON IN WITH THE RIGHT CELL MATE SO HE CAN BE TAKEN OUT OF HISMISERY..

that son of Nazi whore talks like that about one of the greatest presidents in American history if not the greatest.. just for the sake of deep state rizing fascism?? this is how low your species got to?

it is the likes of the ted kuzinski that should off the likes of keith olbermann in a war.. then kuzinski should be set free and go into the sunset somewhere never to be seen again since he is also a fucking retard for doing what he done illegally but still I would much prefer OLBERMANN GONE and kuzinski paroled off the grid and free as a revenge for 76 years of deep state ABUSE of the west

AND THAT COCK SUCKER NAZI OLBERMANN IS STILL HOLDING HIS JOB! AFTER WHAT HE SAID.. WHILE LIBERTARIANS AND PATRIOTS ARE ALL BEING BANNED FROM SOCIAL MEDIA.. NOT A PEEP FROM THAT RACIST FASCIST DEEP STATE RUNNERS

WINTER IS COMING.

NO ONE WILL HELP YOU FASCISTS..

WINTER IS! COMING

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
how quickly do you think theyll push the paperless currency/one world currency? theyre already making moved into that direction like removing 1400 ATMS in australia national coin shortage in U.S although i havent seen too much about that in real life. AJ had a guest on a week ago that talked about 21 trillion missing $'s

bill gates w2020060606 patent number is for the paperless currency chip

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1486 on: October 22, 2020, 05:45:03 PM »

already being pushed.. just not fully accepted by the west due to some good that still prevail..

everything that dealer "pg" who is ofcourse around and never went anywhere.. should be done the opposite way.. he recommended bitcoin you should avoid it because this is the government way into your life.. NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY YOU THINK YOU HAVE !

this currency is your enemy.. you just do not fully comprehend it as of yet

"crypto" ::) is your species demise

gate will be swinging.. he is insignificant.. a runner.. the  3 sixes are not in order so it doesnt mean a thing.. for sixers to mean anything it has to be right next to eachother with out anything next to it.. 3 sixers right next to eachother no space no nothing in between not before and not after.. all other combination of six are good.. including the number 6 itself which is good number..

gates will be eliminate eventually and replaced.. (he is not going to complete a full life cycle as of now) you talk here many years of war.. you cant lose it.. losing it means china is the new united states.. this can never happen

your worst enemy is the coming AI and oh it is IT IS COMING

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1487 on: October 23, 2020, 08:14:53 AM »

son of 1000 whores Hussein and joseph geezer senile biden should be IMMEDIATLEY ARRESTED.. THEN EXECUTED FOR TREASON

they deserve a trial but by the united states military tribunal ONLY

both should be executed by hanging just like saddam Hussein was same thing

this SHOULD be the end of those runners of the deep state

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1488 on: October 23, 2020, 09:42:37 AM »

right now on the debate stage.. there are crimes committed by joseph drugged biden (who ruined athletes lives mind you.. and black lives since the early 1990s..) right now now! there are crimes of TREAZON committed on the debate stage

this is treason !

THIS = TRASON LEVEL CRIMES.. THIS = TREAZON

the united states must arrest this criminal along side the Hussein criminal and have a military tribunal and at the same time arrest Clinton and throw her in prison before her trial which should end in imprisonment

this is the most corruption in the united states in HISTORY OF THE WEST

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #1489 on: October 23, 2020, 10:03:16 AM »

already being pushed.. just not fully accepted by the west due to some good that still prevail..

everything that dealer "pg" who is ofcourse around and never went anywhere.. should be done the opposite way.. he recommended bitcoin you should avoid it because this is the government way into your life.. NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY YOU THINK YOU HAVE !

this currency is your enemy.. you just do not fully comprehend it as of yet

"crypto" ::) is your species demise

gate will be swinging.. he is insignificant.. a runner.. the  3 sixes are not in order so it doesnt mean a thing.. for sixers to mean anything it has to be right next to eachother with out anything next to it.. 3 sixers right next to eachother no space no nothing in between not before and not after.. all other combination of six are good.. including the number 6 itself which is good number..

gates will be eliminate eventually and replaced.. (he is not going to complete a full life cycle as of now) you talk here many years of war.. you cant lose it.. losing it means china is the new united states.. this can never happen

your worst enemy is the coming AI and oh it is IT IS COMING

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
i think the opposite on the topic of the patent number, i read the number as six six six not six hundred sixty six in which case the only way to write that number would be with 0s in between

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1490 on: October 23, 2020, 10:25:03 AM »

the number represent Azazel.. aka satan is  three sixes with nothing in-between not 0 not nothing .. 3 numbers right beside eachother no space nothing before and nothing after.. this is its number

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #1491 on: Today at 09:37:59 AM »

here is your "nasa" circa 1985..

prime astronaut you all came to know along the years..

when I say nasa is natza ! I mean exactly what I say.. it was and is the deep state Nazis and fake jews combination created in America post ww2..

he was very proud in this picture too and he now runs to the senate fruit of the?? YOU GOT THAT RIGHT FASCIST "DEMOCRAT" PARTY.. THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THE KKK TO YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS.. THE ONES WHO CREATED SLAVERY.. THE ONES WHO ABUSED AND MISUSED ANYTHING THAT CAME THEIR WAY HUMAN OR NOT..

he actually runs to the senate this lying fuck "astronaut".. should be punched in the face for all the lies he fed humanity along the years

this came out of Patrick howley who simply doesn't make mistakes when it comes to journalism.. prime example of what journalism is all about,,

and a nice close up

its not like this is new to me.. but it is important that younger generation see the deceive is going deep.. much deeper than anyone out there thinks

and still! you cant get into Antarctica.. not even A SINGLE STEP beyond the stupid flagged strip,,

loj

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50]   Go Up