GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: covertID vaccine  (Read 655 times)

serotonin101

• WIZARD
  • honor is the morality of greater men
Re: covertID vaccine
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2021, 02:44:19 PM »

You can post your PM in replies. I'm here because of the others here. This isn't a board to worship you. I'm here to give the knowledge and experience I have gained to novice people here. It's not about me or you, it's about them.
I may look better than most,  but deep down inside I feel uglier than I've ever been.  With every food weighed, every calorie counted,  every milliliter drawn, I fall further and further from perfection. I have become a beautiful monster.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2021, 03:53:25 PM »

i did not save my pm to you you can post it for me.. I have no problem for it to be posted

as I said you are in my house.. if you don't like it you can leave

I never said it was board to worship me I said you are disrespectful to the one that is responsible for all of this and much more.. this is what I said

the reason this board doesn't have 1 million members on is not me I am a magnet there would be here 1 million members just like reddit if they were allowed in but it is kept as drug dealing site as simple as that.. it should be much more than that in 2020's and no I don't need to hear your opinion about it I am stating a fact

I did not delete your shit.. and this thread was not about your drug usge.. it was about a totally different topic

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

klover15

• Global Elf Mod
  • GH15 Homegrown and Built
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2021, 11:49:34 PM »

You can post your PM in replies. I'm here because of the others here. This isn't a board to worship you. I'm here to give the knowledge and experience I have gained to novice people here. It's not about me or you, it's about them.
bet i probably deleted it, and if it was in the past it was probably me deleting it too.

When this site was private we banned people left and right, but GH15 never banned a single person or deleted a single post.

We used to stop people from spreading baloney just like you are now. We used to ban people for being bullies, but look how far we've digressed, huh.

You're just being an ungrateful douche dude.

what does he have to gain from telling everyone all of this?

It literally hurts how indoctrinated you are. You are literally quoting CNN and calling it knowledge? L M A O
All posts by Klover15 are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

I take no responsibility for what others do to their bodies and only speak from personal learnings and experiences.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2021, 01:40:25 AM »

i did ban accounts.. of course I did but whatever I banned was always scam sham shared accounts and hurting the site or risking athletes type bans.. i also banned accounts who lied to me or purposely mislead others but you talk here during the Hussein sureveillance police state regime

the mod team also did bann tons of accounts yes north of 300 pages i think or 400 crazy insane numbers 

and I think its about time to put this thread in public so everyone can see not only the members.. everyone should see it

loj
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

serotonin101

• WIZARD
  • honor is the morality of greater men
« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2021, 02:50:52 AM »

bet i probably deleted it, and if it was in the past it was probably me deleting it too.

When this site was private we banned people left and right, but GH15 never banned a single person or deleted a single post.

We used to stop people from spreading baloney just like you are now. We used to ban people for being bullies, but look how far we've digressed, huh.

You're just being an ungrateful douche dude.

what does he have to gain from telling everyone all of this?

It literally hurts how indoctrinated you are. You are literally quoting CNN and calling it knowledge? L M A O

This was the last time I insulted and lied about Gh15, I understand my post was removed due to me disliking Gh15  and purposefully assaulting him on his own site with bunch of lies and false info,  next time I am out of here for good I understand I will be banned.
I may look better than most,  but deep down inside I feel uglier than I've ever been.  With every food weighed, every calorie counted,  every milliliter drawn, I fall further and further from perfection. I have become a beautiful monster.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2021, 01:55:31 AM »

back to covid test.. here is how you refuse it in the land of the great white north.. .. ..

this is masculine!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9pUEBHEjbPwl/

here is a funny version still even though the voice made to be funny you can smell the masculinity from this fella,,

that's how you do it my friends,, most likely a gh15er.. would not be surprised if he was/is

normal voice
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9pUEBHEjbPwl/

funny version (the nazis in youtube will probably remove it by the time everyone attempt at watching it)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USwFzfFUhzk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USwFzfFUhzk</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USwFzfFUhzk

loj

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2021, 10:48:33 AM »

youtube once again removed 1 of his channels... this poor man my god.. should have had by now at least 500k subs.. at least 500,000 if not more and they keep removing his channels..

see my friends.. THIS! is fascism.. very serious war crimes going on in the 2020's via the AI domain.. this is no joke.. this really very serious

when they did it to me in 2014.. when everything was in its diapers.. they were very polite.. I had actually received a real discussion with the team over there not this fascist message.. i could shout at them and i said i was done with them and i was i never got back there as gh15 but in the 2020's they literally brought on the fascism..

this show you here they are scared of the truth.. the WHOLE channel cancelled just because he reveals truth.. sadly for them he probably has 10 others.. but those are very serious crimes.. moment there is any revolution in the united states those criminals will truly get trialed and executed in military tribunals

check this out lol

freedom of speech the ONLY thing the united states was known for as the country where liberty and capitalism shine.. look at where it's at in 2020's

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQsqOGs_yBI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQsqOGs_yBI</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQsqOGs_yBI

loj

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up