GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: very improtant story ,, + Apparently pro tip for dog parents  (Read 64 times)

pupil B

• Junior
very improtant story ,, + Apparently pro tip for dog parents
« on: October 20, 2020, 11:19:12 AM »

went and bought $200 prepaid credit cardings to re-hoard needles bac water etc ,,

spent the all damn thing on dog toys order instead ,,

story of lifetime ,, all should follow example ,, doge always come first ALWAYS

So my German Shepherd no matter what random toys he is given, he tears them to shit in seconds, nothing ever lasts except a couple random balls I got him. I did some research and apparently these two companies, bullymake and barkbox (with bullymake being regarded higher), make toys designed to withstand even the largest and most vicious dogs. There is even a money back guarantee if your dog breaks the toys within a certain time period. I have seen nothing but positive reviews and no complaints at all about them breaking even with large dogs so I am giving them a shot, they should arrive within a few days.

Both have a shop where you can just buy the toys directly, and also a box they send you each month with toys in them discounted from store prices. You do not need the box to get the toys though you can just buy through the store.

Thought this to be important info in case anyone here also has a dog, a poor creature ,, suffering from the breaks-toys-in-5-seconds phenomenon. Will report back in a few days when they arrive with how good they are.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: very improtant story ,, + Apparently pro tip for dog parents
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 11:43:58 AM »

everything is made in china I would let everything rest for a good 2-3 weeks before giving it to play and even then I would give only specific things.. today china is enemy of the west I would not get anything from motherland china,,

I would think long and hard before putting anything in you that come from china aside from poison if you want to off yourself then yes

loj

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

pupil B

• Junior
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 12:33:02 PM »

everything is made in china I would let everything rest for a good 2-3 weeks before giving it to play and even then I would give only specific things.. today china is enemy of the west I would not get anything from motherland china,,

I would think long and hard before putting anything in you that come from china aside from poison if you want to off yourself then yes

loj

All of bullymakes toys and treats except the rope toys which you can opt out of are made in the US

gh15 approved?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 12:57:45 PM »

if it is made in us then yes.. very few things actually are made in us

everything is china and this will stop but your generations will suffer greatly before it stops

again in 2020's I would really pay CLOSE attention to anything comes out of motherland china.. ANYTHING but if it is American made as in actually made from start to finish in united states then it is good to go in vast majority of cases

loj

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

pupil B

• Junior
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 02:12:43 PM »

if it is made in us then yes.. very few things actually are made in us

everything is china and this will stop but your generations will suffer greatly before it stops

again in 2020's I would really pay CLOSE attention to anything comes out of motherland china.. ANYTHING but if it is American made as in actually made from start to finish in united states then it is good to go in vast majority of cases

loj

Pay attention for what, corona?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2020, 05:42:27 PM »

covert ID you can do nothing about but suffer your way to your transformation/demise or go to war to prove you are worthy

what I talk about is drugs and food

loj

Pages: [1]   Go Up