GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 17586 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
ask me anything.
« on: April 15, 2019, 08:12:45 PM »

"UFO" related

and you will get your answer

365 days starting today. no hold bars. I will answer every single question related to UFO and "PARANORMAL"

keep it only to this.. don't rush it in.. you got 365 days.. i will answer everything!

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 09:32:33 PM »

"UFO" related

365 days starting today. no hold bars. I will answer every single question related to UFO and "PARANORMAL"

keep it only to this.. don't rush it in.. you got 365 days.. i will answer everything!

gh15 approved

1. Are there real vampires?

2. Are there werewolves/lycans?

3. Who was the sumerian demonic entity?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 03:41:17 AM »

"UFO" related

gh15 approved

1. Are there real vampires?

2. Are there werewolves/lycans?

3. Who was the sumerian demonic entity?

1. not in your universe
2. not in your universe
3. lets keep this subject for powershark to elaborate about.. .. .. I only answer about what I am 100% sure about

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 05:50:07 AM »

Is sumer first civilization and what's that got to do with aliens?

Or maybe, what do aliens have to do with first human civilization, whatever it was

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 04:48:34 PM »

are there alien species living among us now?  in close proximity. as in like my neighbor, boss, mailman, etc.

or are they living in separate colonies from us on earth?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 10:11:27 PM »

Is sumer first civilization and what's that got to do with aliens?

Or maybe, what do aliens have to do with first human civilization, whatever it was

the first civilization was bunch of monkeys..

humans are a mutation between a monkey and alien dna

sumerians were that evolved mutation.. but only one group among many..  that excelled in your universe

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2019, 10:27:26 PM »

are there alien species living among us now?  in close proximity. as in like my neighbor, boss, mailman, etc.

or are they living in separate colonies from us on earth?

yes
yes
yes

yes to all of your 3 initial questions

humans are partially extra terrestrial to planet earth as i said.. it is the monkeys who are the natives.. humans are a mutation and only one species among many who physically travel in "time"

the "aliens" who made humans have humanoids on the planet for centuries.. they used to and still some do live in communions (pay attention to the word i am using) all over the globe but interference with the human species took place from the moment the human species was created

gh15 approved

mattj

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 01:04:41 AM »

do you believe roswell happened?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 02:04:37 AM »

yes

everything about roswell case = truth

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 04:08:41 AM »

If aliens are indistinguishable from humans, what's the point?

Do they have any abilities we do not.

Do they post on this forum

What is the % split of aliens vs humans posting on social media online

If you're an alien, would you know it?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2019, 10:37:15 PM »

^
1. aliens are humans only advanced civilizations

2. yes

3. yes

4. don't know

5. not always since many are raised by humans who belong to the 20-21st centuries in normal regular joe's families but if you are a human by definition you are an alien to planet earth.. a mutation between natives of the planet and extra terrestrials to the planet

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2019, 01:48:25 AM »

only 120 views and very limited questions?

nothing about self activating softwares?
nothing about nano tech?
nothing about cia or nsa and sub divisional special projects?
nothing about antartica?
nothing about ttsa?
nothing about crashed  crafts?
nothing about big foot?
nothing about s4?
nothing about ug bases?
nothing about interdimentions and the multiverse?
nothing about time and its matrix?
nothing about the pharmaceutical industry and its place in all of this?

no one has any questions you got 11 more months though so its ok.. atleast most of you know its no longer "fiction" being upgrade is a serious phase.. use any questions you want I will answer anything

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2019, 02:11:55 AM »

What do you think of high level insider

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2019, 05:01:25 AM »

high level insider? elaborate..

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2019, 01:42:03 PM »

high level insider? elaborate..

gh15 approved

All his posts collected in one place:

http://hli.anoninfo.net/

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2019, 10:14:21 PM »

i don't follow the q type individuals or groups,, this one was from reddit i believe 8 years ago
was he working for Hussein?

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2019, 10:56:46 PM »

Not Reddit, not 8 years ago, and no to Hussein

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2019, 11:05:48 PM »

i see postings from 2011-2012

this is 8 years ago.. it says in the posts on the page

4chan reddit all same crap

anyway im waiting for relevant questions.. i don't know the individual/s behind q and this one

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2019, 11:09:46 PM »

oh i just went there and saw it again its 2016 and on its relatively new.. so its q related.. got it.. and no i am not connected or belong in any way shape or form i even stated it in the i believe thread of mine in feel the burn with 100k hits.. i don't know q and not connected to this individual/s i do however support the over all idea behind it

and they are definitely not Hussein surveillance police state filt

gh15 approved

jsl

• WIZARD
  • 5'9 33yo
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2019, 01:28:07 AM »

Re: Antarctica
Is the Earth hollow and is there an entrance at Antarctica?
Did the US Navy come across anything of interest at Antarctica during Operation Highjump besides what was disclosed publicly?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2019, 03:52:43 AM »

^
1. earth is not hollow it is layered all relative to the observer DOV (dimension of view)
2. there are few entrances to the antartic ug structures
3. advanced technology structures that been there for 100s of 1000s of years going for kilometers underground with self ability to sustain themselves (atlantis) it was held by the third reich but then over taken by the united states putting everything in the hand of the us military,, the us military took many of the scientists to work for united states.. reverse engineer it farther.. it was not made by the theird reich but DISCOVERED by it

gh15 approved

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2019, 05:44:36 AM »

How can you simultaneously believe in time travel, multi verse
And god/religion
Or more accurately Judaism as you?ve said before

Those two beliefs typically don?t go hand in hand

AND
1. a. Afterlife, real in traditional sense heaven hell etc or more passing on of energy to other universe

2. How do you attain levels of clearance or influence in order to be in the know of these things as you are/have been
Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2019, 04:35:39 AM »

1. time travel is everything,, its not known as time travel since time doesn't really exist and is relative to the observer/sensor + the concept changes moment you leave the boundaries of your rock.. what it is.. is..  DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL.. this is how species been planted and evolved inside the multiverse for eternity 

gods = extra terrestrials to your planet who made humans.. they manipulated chimps dna and create homo sapiens,,
GOD.. THE GOD.. is the multiverse creator and no one that i know of met it or came close to meet it,, it is multi dimensional energy of some sort,, it is endless DIVINE energy that no one figured out in the flesh

2. passing on. energy can never be destroyed. passing on returning to original conscious state.

3. there are few military industrial complex organizations that run planet earth one of them is the pharmaceutical industry,, one of the strongest arms that run planet earth,, nothing moves with out it knowing about it and they hold very high position way above and beyond presidential levels
agencys such as cia is at its service and not vise versa

i keep repeating and telling you along the years that "time" travel is everything. it is the biggest "secret" the human species is revolve and evolve around,, it's everything!

you don't attain it,,  it attains you

gh15 approved

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2019, 05:22:52 AM »

In a conscious state have you ever observed yourself outside of your body and new you were outside of your body as you were viewing yourself?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2019, 12:02:54 AM »

^no

gh15 approved

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2019, 05:57:58 AM »

What do you think happend to the dyatlov pass victims 1959

Misteryious death of 9 hikers.

It has been Russia's biggest mystery for 60 years: the Dyatlov mystery. Nine young Russians die a bizarre death in the snow during a trip in the wilderness.

The injuries are horrible: apart from broken ribs and a skull fracture, two hikers lack the eyes. One of them misses her tongue. Garments from two victims also appear to be radioactive. Then, in 1959, the case was stopped by order of Moscow, but in the meantime the Russian justice has reopened the investigation into the so-called Dyatlov mystery.

Why did the hikers flee their tent? And how did they get those bizarre injuries? The mystery remains unclear to this day

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/worlds-creepiest-unsolved-mystery-reopened-60-years-later/news-story/df95fc5f9ea9f2ce133d1a995de3118f

http://www.santafeghostandhistorytours.com/DYATLOV-PASS-PICTURES-DEATHS.html

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2019, 07:32:43 AM »

Where can we read more about Atlantis in Antarctica like you elaborate here
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2019, 07:33:38 AM »

Just saw post.

What is s4
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2019, 12:39:03 PM »

What do you think happend to the dyatlov pass victims 1959

Misteryious death of 9 hikers.

It has been Russia's biggest mystery for 60 years: the Dyatlov mystery. Nine young Russians die a bizarre death in the snow during a trip in the wilderness.

The injuries are horrible: apart from broken ribs and a skull fracture, two hikers lack the eyes. One of them misses her tongue. Garments from two victims also appear to be radioactive. Then, in 1959, the case was stopped by order of Moscow, but in the meantime the Russian justice has reopened the investigation into the so-called Dyatlov mystery.

Why did the hikers flee their tent? And how did they get those bizarre injuries? The mystery remains unclear to this day

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/worlds-creepiest-unsolved-mystery-reopened-60-years-later/news-story/df95fc5f9ea9f2ce133d1a995de3118f

http://www.santafeghostandhistorytours.com/DYATLOV-PASS-PICTURES-DEATHS.html

same thing that happen to cattle all over the world..  your universe is not the only place "your world" exist in.. it is a universe parallel to other universes that are all part of endless loops that make up the multiverse (in simple terms: the matrix)

the fact humans are very limited in their ability to sense an environment/universe doesn't mean all species are.. even other animals on planet earth are better than humans at recognizing their surroundings

what is an ant to you? do you ever think before you walk over a little snail? very few if any ever think about them..

this is what you are for someone else more advance than your species

hidden in plain site for you are their.. ant

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2019, 12:45:39 PM »

Where can we read more about Atlantis in Antarctica like you elaborate here

linda has a very good infotmation coming out in 2019 from soldiers who been there

they are not lying they speak truth

follow her channel.. she is getting up there in age and at times seem to be fragile like any old human but the information she brings from spartan 1 and spartan 2 = legit

gh15 approved

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Up