GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is my girl just a basic generation nothingness?  (Read 1182 times)

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
Re: Is my girl just a basic generation nothingness?
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2019, 10:33:56 AM »

We dont deserve BMW
Trust me

ChevChelios

• WIZARD
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2019, 06:32:47 PM »

Definatly few posts here that stand waaay above others, 100% spot on, if i knew this 10 years ago and act accordingly, maaan, life could had been waay much easier.

dj181

• WIZARD
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2019, 05:39:45 AM »

I love the woman, that?s all. Things get heavy in serious relationships

Sigh.

I understand, trust me, I do.  You need to learn some things, though.  What you see as "love," a woman sees only as weakness, which is not an attractive quality in a mate. 

Women are incapable of feeling the same sort of romantic love you are talking about.  It is exclusive to men.  That might be difficult for you to accept, given that we are bombarded constantly with this idea that women are "love" while men are all about "sex," in movies, books, conversation, and even our feminist mothers teaching us this bullshit for the last few generations.

It isn't true.

Women are turned on by very different things than a man.

Sure, they have the first visual attraction, well enough.  But it must go beyond that.  They are attracted, and stay attracted, only to a strong man who leads and has his own mission in life.  That mission does not (and cannot) include her.  If it does, the tingles go away for her.  Put her on a pedestal?  The tingles go away for her.

The first things a woman does in a relationship is challenge a man, and the challenges continue if they are successful.  Many men give in (happy wife, happy life and other bullshit).  They have set themselves up for bitter disappointment. From the woman's perspective, a man not strong enough to keep her in line is not strong enough to fight off attackers, the troubles of the outside world, or go out into the outside world, conquer, and bring home resources for the family.

Very few woman can even understand this or rationalize it or explain it - it is subconscious.

They want a strong man that others look up to. Somebody whom they respect - and if that is gone, the sexual attraction goes with it.

The moment you as a man lose her respect, the tingles are gone, and it is not ever coming back on a permanent basis to form an actual relationship (family, etc.).

Don't ever let "love" affect your decision making in relationships again.  The woman doesn't.  She is hard wired not to do so.  She can't help it.  It is strictly a matter of biology and psychology with her.   She cannot explain it or even admit what is happening.  It just "is."

Men write all of the great romantic love songs and love poems

Romantic love dosent last more than 2 years or so.I'm told

Don't think I'd make it but I bet I'd might😎

ChevChelios

• WIZARD
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2019, 07:50:46 PM »

Sigh.

I understand, trust me, I do.  You need to learn some things, though.  What you see as "love," a woman sees only as weakness, which is not an attractive quality in a mate. 

Women are incapable of feeling the same sort of romantic love you are talking about.  It is exclusive to men.  That might be difficult for you to accept, given that we are bombarded constantly with this idea that women are "love" while men are all about "sex," in movies, books, conversation, and even our feminist mothers teaching us this bullshit for the last few generations.

It isn't true.

Sure, they have the first visual attraction, well enough.  But it must go beyond that.  They are attracted, and stay attracted, only to a strong man who leads and has his own mission in life.  That mission does not (and cannot) include her.  If it does, the tingles go away for her.  Put her on a pedestal?  The tingles go away for her.

The first things a woman does in a relationship is challenge a man, and the challenges continue if they are successful.  Many men give in (happy wife, happy life and other bullshit).  They have set themselves up for bitter disappointment. From the woman's perspective, a man not strong enough to keep her in line is not strong enough to fight off attackers, the troubles of the outside world, or go out into the outside world, conquer, and bring home resources for the family.

Very few woman can even understand this or rationalize it or explain it - it is subconscious.

They want a strong man that others look up to. Somebody whom they respect - and if that is gone, the sexual attraction goes with it.

The moment you as a man lose her respect, the tingles are gone, and it is not ever coming back on a permanent basis to form an actual relationship (family, etc.).

Don't ever let "love" affect your decision making in relationships again.  The woman doesn't.  She is hard wired not to do so.  She can't help it.  It is strictly a matter of biology and psychology with her.   She cannot explain it or even admit what is happening.  It just "is."

I would say 2 yeasrs is a little bit stretched. 1 year is more common then... it's agreement, mutual respect, same goals.

A very wise move is to fall in love with a smart woman. A smart woman can and most of the times know how to spark some flames between you two again, knows when she is pushing the envelope, knows how to push aside other people or parents when they try to interfere with your relationshop. Overall later in the relationship it is better that your best friend is smart rather than dumb. I would rather choose a smart 7 looking girl over a dumb 9-9.5 dumb or let's say... not so intelectually gifted, you don't want to always have Ms. Simple at your dinner table and constantly wonder if you should be angry and slap her or feel sorry that her parents made her so dumb.

I guess it is also very important how old are you, sure if you are 20 years and meet a dumb but awesome looking slut you can stay in a relationship for few months until you are sick and tired of everything she has to offer in bed. But when you pass 30's, it is a different game, you will see that a lot of wife-material women are already taken and quite often you meet women with shitty past life few broken marriage's which they seem like they learned their lesson but then again, you are in a big doubt whether to believe that or not, is she what i want or just pretending and i will find out later on the road when i already wasted too much time with her.

To the op, run away, people that support causes like that instead of taking care of their own issues and desires are stupid without relief. You want a woman to stand up for your family, your nest, for you for her and for your children, not for other people issues which obviousl a sane person wouldn't give 2 shits about.

Francostheman

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2019, 08:53:02 AM »

I would say 2 yeasrs is a little bit stretched. 1 year is more common then... it's agreement, mutual respect, same goals.

A very wise move is to fall in love with a smart woman. A smart woman can and most of the times know how to spark some flames between you two again, knows when she is pushing the envelope, knows how to push aside other people or parents when they try to interfere with your relationshop. Overall later in the relationship it is better that your best friend is smart rather than dumb. I would rather choose a smart 7 looking girl over a dumb 9-9.5 dumb or let's say... not so intelectually gifted, you don't want to always have Ms. Simple at your dinner table and constantly wonder if you should be angry and slap her or feel sorry that her parents made her so dumb.

I guess it is also very important how old are you, sure if you are 20 years and meet a dumb but awesome looking slut you can stay in a relationship for few months until you are sick and tired of everything she has to offer in bed. But when you pass 30's, it is a different game, you will see that a lot of wife-material women are already taken and quite often you meet women with shitty past life few broken marriage's which they seem like they learned their lesson but then again, you are in a big doubt whether to believe that or not, is she what i want or just pretending and i will find out later on the road when i already wasted too much time with her.

To the op, run away, people that support causes like that instead of taking care of their own issues and desires are stupid without relief. You want a woman to stand up for your family, your nest, for you for her and for your children, not for other people issues which obviousl a sane person wouldn't give 2 shits about.

Great advice man. VERY encouraging stuff to hear.

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2019, 05:51:40 PM »

But when you pass 30's, it is a different game, you will see that a lot of wife-material women are already taken and quite often you meet women with shitty past life few broken marriage's which they seem like they learned their lesson but then again, you are in a big doubt whether to believe that or not, is she what i want or just pretending and i will find out later on the road when i already wasted too much time with her.

LOL!  learned her lesson?   ;D. It was ALL somebody else's fault!  It was "bad men."  LOL!  Learned her lesson . . . nothing is her fault.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

ChevChelios

• WIZARD
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2019, 12:55:32 AM »

But when you pass 30's, it is a different game, you will see that a lot of wife-material women are already taken and quite often you meet women with shitty past life few broken marriage's which they seem like they learned their lesson but then again, you are in a big doubt whether to believe that or not, is she what i want or just pretending and i will find out later on the road when i already wasted too much time with her.

LOL!  learned her lesson?   ;D. It was ALL somebody else's fault!  It was "bad men."  LOL!  Learned her lesson . . . nothing is her fault.

One man can only hope to find the exception from the rule right  :D ;D ;D

My ex wife was married before me, i didn't gave a shit, never asked what happened, altough later i found out she had a fucking ugly fat gypsy as a husband and he beaten the shit out of her  and sometimes even her parents. Now.... if i knew the situation before i would try to find out why was that idiot beating her, because he was a supreme jerk or because he had reasons. Well, turns out he had good reasons and when i think abot i wished i did beat her too.

Anyway, we divorced. Then she was a 2-nd time divorced women and what do you think? 1 month later she meets another, 5 months later she was already pregnant, now they are happy family. I asked left and right because it is a small city and you know, people know each other and what do you think? She treats him bad and because of the child she gets away with every single shit she pulls at him.

So yeah, i would say that for the the majority of females it is only a matter of luck before finding the perfect fool, trick him and enslave him. Some of them find them at first try, some need to try harder, it is of course a matter of luck before finding that perfect fool.

And that fool is not impossible to find . You see everyday males being dominated by their partners, and i am not talking about bedroom, i am talking about public domination of their men, dominate his money, his thoughts his mind and his heart,  make him  the worst version of him ever then dump and pretend...all men are same. Some guys are such a disgrace they even accept cuckhold shits, that is the worst degenerated twisted-perversion that i can think of. There is nothing more disgracefull like that, i can pissing or shitting or whatever bdsm fantasy, but seeing those cuckhold fags, eating the sperm from your woman pussy after other male fucked her, you deserve to be killed with stones in public, i really get vansville's point of view regarding this....

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2019, 01:13:56 AM »

The reality is simple.  We get women like this because we, as men in the U S A (and perhaps the west generally), tolerate it.

The average woman today weighs 169 pounds.  I guarantee you that the average woman gets laid as much as she desires, and gets married when she is tired of slutting around.

Why?

Because men are generally thirsty and needy and take what they can get.

If men insisted on thinner females, say a 130 pound limit (unless she is over 6 feet tall), then I guarandamntee you that the average woman ten years later (2029) would not be 169 pounds.

The same goes for all the other behaviors and downsides that have been mentioned.  Men put up with it, tolerate it, make excuses for it, all the while whining about their feelings (I love her!), feelings she pretends to but does not really understand.

Back to weight:  The average woman today weighs as much as the average man did in 1960.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2019, 01:15:38 AM »

Goodbye hour-glass figure: The vital statistics of the average British woman in 1950 (left) and today. Our slender 36-24-35 measurements have rolled into a barrel-like 38-34-40

Ten inches added to the waist!
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

The_BMW

• WIZARD
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2019, 02:07:46 AM »

The reality is simple.  We get women like this because we, as men in the U S A (and perhaps the west generally), tolerate it.

The average woman today weighs 169 pounds.  I guarantee you that the average woman gets laid as much as she desires, and gets married when she is tired of slutting around.

Why?

Because men are generally thirsty and needy and take what they can get.

If men insisted on thinner females, say a 130 pound limit (unless she is over 6 feet tall), then I guarandamntee you that the average woman ten years later (2029) would not be 169 pounds.

The same goes for all the other behaviors and downsides that have been mentioned.  Men put up with it, tolerate it, make excuses for it, all the while whining about their feelings (I love her!), feelings she pretends to but does not really understand.

Back to weight:  The average woman today weighs as much as the average man did in 1960.

All this is true too lol. Malfesance is on fire

People respond to incentives - half the men on this forum are taking steroids because muscular guys get laid more. If men weren't so thirsty (most men will literally date anything these days) then women would be more competitive

If the average woman is 169lbs then around half of them are bigger than that

The_BMW

• WIZARD
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2019, 02:11:09 AM »

Goodbye hour-glass figure: The vital statistics of the average British woman in 1950 (left) and today. Our slender 36-24-35 measurements have rolled into a barrel-like 38-34-40

It's a tragedy

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2019, 02:31:38 AM »

It's a tragedy

simple: dont go to uk

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2019, 02:33:01 AM »

Sigh.

It isn't true.

did it last very long with your fake IG model "date"?

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2019, 07:18:39 PM »

It's a tragedy

The 169 pound figure is for U S A.
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2019, 07:24:01 PM »

It's a tragedy

The 169 pound figure is for U S A.

DEFINITELY dont go to the u$a for women

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2019, 08:07:46 PM »

;D. Point taken
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

Francostheman

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2019, 10:24:49 AM »

Some guys are such a disgrace they even accept cuckhold shits, that is the worst degenerated twisted-perversion that i can think of. There is nothing more disgracefull like that, i can pissing or shitting or whatever bdsm fantasy, but seeing those cuckhold fags, eating the sperm from your woman pussy after other male fucked her, you deserve to be killed with stones in public, i really get vansville's point of view regarding this....

Dude, wtf is up with this cuckold shit. This shit is to me the ultimate in total self hatred. I find it so sickening but I see nobody condemning it. Every self deprecating thing in sexuality is so celebrated these days and not even looked at as possibly psychologically fucked up and I?m so goddamn sick of it!!

The_BMW

• WIZARD
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2019, 08:03:42 PM »

Some guys are such a disgrace they even accept cuckhold shits, that is the worst degenerated twisted-perversion that i can think of. There is nothing more disgracefull like that, i can pissing or shitting or whatever bdsm fantasy, but seeing those cuckhold fags, eating the sperm from your woman pussy after other male fucked her, you deserve to be killed with stones in public, i really get vansville's point of view regarding this....

Dude, wtf is up with this cuckold shit. This shit is to me the ultimate in total self hatred. I find it so sickening but I see nobody condemning it. Every self deprecating thing in sexuality is so celebrated these days and not even looked at as possibly psychologically fucked up and I?m so goddamn sick of it!!

Cuckold is a bit different. It challenges very human nature of a man wanting to pass on his offspring therefore the reaction is such a taboo that it is hard for most people to comprehend let alone talk about. Animals kill the previous males offspring in order to impregnate the female with their own - at a biological level the desire for paternity is very primitive

It is easy to throw around a word like "cuck" but to actually sit and think about what it means is so taboo that most people don't want to think about it. Most paternity fraud is committed without the man knowing about it. To call out a man on being defrauded in this way (usually unintentional - most men don't know they are raising another man's child) is so harsh that most civilised men would not say it to their worst enemy

dj181

• WIZARD
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2019, 05:17:58 AM »

Sigh.

It isn't true.

You're right about intelligent women as mates, but I am such a disagreeable asshole that I can not maintain a relationship for more than a few months

Strange thing is I almost always match up with an intelligent woman but I guess it makes sense since my IQ is 120+

And intelligent women are usually harder to trick and deceive so another fucking thorn in my side

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2019, 07:48:31 AM »

So work on improving your personality.  Being a "disagreeable asshole"  is not some immutable genetic trait like eye color.  Every little child is a selfish little brat.  Most of us grow out of it.  Our parents teach us better behavior.  If your maturity level never quite got there, then you can work on it yourself now as an adult.
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

dj181

• WIZARD
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2019, 08:17:46 AM »

Good point, but it ain't fucking easy to stop being a self-entitled narcissist

Whats weird is most every guy I know tells me to get a gf, but women annoy the living shit out of me and it so pisses me off that I can't control them and I never know exactly what will they say or do (barbells and dumbells are soooo much better coz you know what's gonna happen with them and they never disappoint you or tell you no)

So ok I guess I am just a big brat, so I should grow the fuck up

Funny thing is I am not so lazy now and I have some ok work hence why I can buy gh, but even work is easier than dealing with women because you know what will happen with the work and all you have to do is work harder but with fucking females there's alot more to it than that (and yes you have much more control over your work another huge ass plus)

Also this thing that romantic love only lasts one year or less pisses me the fuck off too

And speaking of fat chicks there are more russian fatties here than I thought there would be, no its not as bad as the pewssa but still...

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2019, 06:26:05 AM »

but it ain't fucking easy to
So? 

Since when is that a good excuse?  It ain't fucking easy to workout all the time.  It ain't fucking easy to eat a proper diet, to gain muscle, to shed fat.

But, it ain't fucking easy . . .

Nothing in life worth attaining is, dj181.
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

dj181

• WIZARD
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2019, 09:45:50 AM »

^^^ you make very good points there so I gotta respect that

Funny thing is that newly pro  bodybuilder trained me on legs yesterday and I actually put in a rather strong effort (my pride/ego actually pushed me into doing it coz you know I really don't give so much of a fuck about legs) so I do know how to work hard and not be a pussy

Therefore ok, I can apply that to females and relationships

Also I will have that bb train me once a week alternating arm day and leg day and I told him on our next workout which will be arm day that he will see a beast/madman come forth 😆😆😆😎😎😎

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up