GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Is my girl just a basic generation nothingness?  (Read 392 times)

Francostheman

• Conditional Junior
Is my girl just a basic generation nothingness?
« on: April 11, 2019, 10:48:29 AM »

I love my woman (girlfriend of about a year), she is attractive, submissive, fun, intelligent, etc.
However, she?s liberal and a little tooo submissive. Doesn?t stand up for herself but will stand up for  many common day brainwashed views on things since she was raised in California. She just has a lot of signs of reasons I shouldn?t respect her.

Is she just a part of generation nothingness? And if so, does that matter? Or is myself being the level headed man and leader enough since women are mostly retarded anyway?

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
Re: Is my girl just a basic generation nothingness?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 11:15:10 AM »

"Generation nothingness" started many many years ago and if she is in her 20's/30's then she is part of that generation.

When you say the following a little tooo submissive. Doesn?t stand up for herself but will stand up for  many common day brainwashed views on things since she was raised in California

Submissivness is a good thing in a female, it shows she is a feminine woman and not a masculine. By masculine I mean her mentality. Submissive women is what makes a perfect wife.

My interpretation of "generation nothingness" is anyone in the western world who isn't living under a rock in the past 20 years or so. From memory gh15 said around mid 1990's was the beginning and hit full swing in the 2000's.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 05:28:23 PM »

the culture went on a downfall spiral since Britney spears came along in 1995.. its a social cultural thing..

I do however think 2005-2015 was AMAZING ERA where good fought evil and eventually prevailed.. it eventually prevailed! ! !

the downfall was of the human species in general.. the ones i describe as generation nothingness.. it started somewhere in the mid 90s when she came with her shit and puff dada was taken seriously as a musician.. neither one of them should ever been on stage.. EVER!

you cant compare 2019 with 1989.. its 2 different universes when it comes to the HUMAN species aspect of the eras.. again I speak directly about the social and cultural aspect of the times nothing else because some of the 2000s and 2010s years were absolutely amazing.. generation nothingness had some very good years.. doesn't change the fact though that it has been on a social and cultural downfall for a very long time (quarter of a century to be exact)

gh15 approved 

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 06:16:35 PM »

I love my woman (girlfriend of about a year), she is attractive, submissive, fun, intelligent, etc.
However, she?s liberal and a little tooo submissive. Doesn?t stand up for herself but will stand up for  many common day brainwashed views on things since she was raised in California. She just has a lot of signs of reasons I shouldn?t respect her.

Is she just a part of generation nothingness? And if so, does that matter? Or is myself being the level headed man and leader enough since women are mostly retarded anyway?

Don't respect her, slap her around in bed hard

Francostheman

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 11:27:06 PM »

Thanks for the feedback so far, gents.

Sexually, she  was pretty badly abused by her ex husband, but still likes to be slapped around during sex. Which I will do but makes me generally unattracted to her. She satisfies all my sexual desires otherwise.

Mentally, I?m worried about her buy in to every fucking liberal propaganda talking point. She hardly thinks of anything else. She is biased against men and I just think she?s an idiot sometimes. But when she?s not talking and just doing sweet womanly things like cooking for me, cleaning, being cute and submissive.

I?m thinking long-term. Can I raise children with a woman like this? Does it matter what a woman thinks cause they?re all stupid anyway, or does the ideal woman one that has conservative values?

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 03:41:09 AM »

So she?s a liberal with bad judgment and one divorce already.  You know the odds of  a second marriage succeeding are much lower than a first one, right?  She?ll be telling some new guy one day all about how abusive YOU were, and he?ll feel like a white knight, just like you do now.

Francostheman

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 04:53:00 AM »

So she?s a liberal with bad judgment and one divorce already.  You know the odds of  a second marriage succeeding are much lower than a first one, right?  She?ll be telling some new guy one day all about how abusive YOU were, and he?ll feel like a white knight, just like you do now.

That?s a great point man. Thanks for the feedback.

The_BMW

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2019, 05:22:10 AM »

This.

[/quote]
Thanks for the feedback so far, gents.

Sexually, she  was pretty badly abused by her ex husband, but still likes to be slapped around during sex. Which I will do but makes me generally unattracted to her. She satisfies all my sexual desires otherwise.

Mentally, I?m worried about her buy in to every fucking liberal propaganda talking point. She hardly thinks of anything else. She is biased against men and I just think she?s an idiot sometimes. But when she?s not talking and just doing sweet womanly things like cooking for me, cleaning, being cute and submissive.

I?m thinking long-term. Can I raise children with a woman like this? Does it matter what a woman thinks cause they?re all stupid anyway, or does the ideal woman one that has conservative values?

If she is annoying now, it will only get worse over the long term. There are lots of women in the world who do not nag all the time - get one of those instead

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2019, 06:14:32 AM »

A real submissive woman let's a man lead, and his political viewpoints eventually become hers. "Biased against men" is not what I think about when I think of a traditional, submissive woman.

Do you want your own children, your progeny, poisoned by this woman's mindset.  A mother is a great influence on her kids, for better, or, for worse.

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2019, 07:31:11 AM »

A real submissive woman let's a man lead, and his political viewpoints eventually become hers. "Biased against men" is not what I think about when I think of a traditional, submissive woman.

Do you want your own children, your progeny, poisoned by this woman's mindset.  A mother is a great influence on her kids, for better, or, for worse.

This ^^^^ is gospel!

Some men are raised to believe this by strong fathers/father figures or learn the hard way..... and for some men, they never learn or can comprehend.

Francostheman

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2019, 08:08:15 AM »

Well, my suspicions are pretty much confirmed at this point. Yeah, my dad gave me the same advice, saying the opinions of the mother tend to transfer down the line and I do not want any of that nonsense in my future kids lives, for God?s sake I hate all her stupid cookie cutter liberal bullshit.

She?s got some issues so what?s the best way to let her down? I know she?s going to pitch a fit. We have spent a lot of time together and made plans about moving in.

Helius

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2019, 08:11:22 AM »

^ this.
Joshua 1:9 New Living Translation (NLT)

9 This is my command-be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

The_BMW

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2019, 10:54:59 PM »

Well, my suspicions are pretty much confirmed at this point. Yeah, my dad gave me the same advice, saying the opinions of the mother tend to transfer down the line and I do not want any of that nonsense in my future kids lives, for God?s sake I hate all her stupid cookie cutter liberal bullshit.

She?s got some issues so what?s the best way to let her down? I know she?s going to pitch a fit. We have spent a lot of time together and made plans about moving in.

It won't be that hard letting her down. Liberal women tend to escalate fast in and fast out; she's already divorced and she's making plans to move the relationship further with you quickly. She will also move on relatively quickly

thewrongadvices

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2019, 01:32:03 AM »

Get rid. Thank me later.
"the scale weigth can go up or down ...WE BODYBUILD DONT GO BY WEIGHT ON SCALE...we go by LEAN MUSCLE !" GH15

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2019, 03:36:31 AM »

What kind of man is scared to do what he knows is the right thing for himself because some woman might pitch a fit?

I think you have your own things to sort out, or at least consider carefully, before selecting your next potential mate.

Francostheman

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2019, 12:56:11 AM »

What kind of man is scared to do what he knows is the right thing for himself because some woman might pitch a fit?

I think you have your own things to sort out, or at least consider carefully, before selecting your next potential mate.

I appreciate your criticism lol. I love the woman, that?s all. Things get heavy in serious relationships, and I decided to pursue her regardless of our differing beliefs, unfortunately against my own best interest. It?s not so cut and dry and we?ve made a lot of commitments together, but I realize what needs to be done.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2019, 09:27:32 AM »

you blame him? 8 years under surveillance police state regime that penetrated the educational system..  and law enforcement.. mainly creating chaos in the police force using and abusing it for the wrong reasons for years.. they all grew up to the drum beat of the son of 1000 whores Kenyan Hussein.. who committed TREASON against the country he ruled so corruptly

IM SO HAPPY WE GAVE THAT MOTHER FUCKER THE MIDDLE FINGER WITH GH15.ORG SUCCEDING ENORMOUSLY WHILE HE WAS LEADING A SURVEILLANCE POLICE STATE FUCKING THE WEST OVER

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2019, 09:21:59 PM »

I love the woman, that?s all. Things get heavy in serious relationships

Sigh.

I understand, trust me, I do.  You need to learn some things, though.  What you see as "love," a woman sees only as weakness, which is not an attractive quality in a mate. 

Women are incapable of feeling the same sort of romantic love you are talking about.  It is exclusive to men.  That might be difficult for you to accept, given that we are bombarded constantly with this idea that women are "love" while men are all about "sex," in movies, books, conversation, and even our feminist mothers teaching us this bullshit for the last few generations.

It isn't true.

Women are turned on by very different things than a man.

Sure, they have the first visual attraction, well enough.  But it must go beyond that.  They are attracted, and stay attracted, only to a strong man who leads and has his own mission in life.  That mission does not (and cannot) include her.  If it does, the tingles go away for her.  Put her on a pedestal?  The tingles go away for her.

The first things a woman does in a relationship is challenge a man, and the challenges continue if they are successful.  Many men give in (happy wife, happy life and other bullshit).  They have set themselves up for bitter disappointment. From the woman's perspective, a man not strong enough to keep her in line is not strong enough to fight off attackers, the troubles of the outside world, or go out into the outside world, conquer, and bring home resources for the family.

Very few woman can even understand this or rationalize it or explain it - it is subconscious.

They want a strong man that others look up to. Somebody whom they respect - and if that is gone, the sexual attraction goes with it.

The moment you as a man lose her respect, the tingles are gone, and it is not ever coming back on a permanent basis to form an actual relationship (family, etc.).

Don't ever let "love" affect your decision making in relationships again.  The woman doesn't.  She is hard wired not to do so.  She can't help it.  It is strictly a matter of biology and psychology with her.   She cannot explain it or even admit what is happening.  It just "is."

The_BMW

• WIZARD
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2019, 09:32:08 PM »

Sigh.

I understand, trust me, I do.  You need to learn some things, though.  What you see as "love," a woman sees only as weakness, which is not an attractive quality in a mate. 

Women are incapable of feeling the same sort of romantic love you are talking about.  It is exclusive to men.  That might be difficult for you to accept, given that we are bombarded constantly with this idea that women are "love" while men are all about "sex," in movies, books, conversation, and even our feminist mothers teaching us this bullshit for the last few generations.

It isn't true.

Sure, they have the first visual attraction, well enough.  But it must go beyond that.  They are attracted, and stay attracted, only to a strong man who leads and has his own mission in life.  That mission does not (and cannot) include her.  If it does, the tingles go away for her.  Put her on a pedestal?  The tingles go away for her.

The first things a woman does in a relationship is challenge a man, and the challenges continue if they are successful.  Many men give in (happy wife, happy life and other bullshit).  They have set themselves up for bitter disappointment. From the woman's perspective, a man not strong enough to keep her in line is not strong enough to fight off attackers, the troubles of the outside world, or go out into the outside world, conquer, and bring home resources for the family.

Very few woman can even understand this or rationalize it or explain it - it is subconscious.

They want a strong man that others look up to. Somebody whom they respect - and if that is gone, the sexual attraction goes with it.

The moment you as a man lose her respect, the tingles are gone, and it is not ever coming back on a permanent basis to form an actual relationship (family, etc.).

Don't ever let "love" affect your decision making in relationships again.  The woman doesn't.  She is hard wired not to do so.  She can't help it.  It is strictly a matter of biology and psychology with her.   She cannot explain it or even admit what is happening.  It just "is."

This is all completely true but I would be careful giving out too much truth at once. Most people even on this forum cannot conceptualise what you just said and are probably having a shit fit at the keyboard

Most men cannot handle the unfiltered, undiluted truth and it is dangerous to give them too much at once. They will attack you as the messenger for they cannot disassociate you from your message. They don't want to be woken up and you will be flamed as the object of their resentment

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2019, 09:33:22 PM »

you blame him? 8 years under surveillance police state regime that penetrated the educational system..  and law enforcement.. mainly creating chaos in the police force using and abusing it for the wrong reasons for years.. they all grew up to the drum beat of the son of 1000 whores Kenyan Hussein.. who committed TREASON against the country he ruled so corruptly

IM SO HAPPY WE GAVE THAT MOTHER FUCKER THE MIDDLE FINGER WITH GH15.ORG SUCCEDING ENORMOUSLY WHILE HE WAS LEADING A SURVEILLANCE POLICE STATE FUCKING THE WEST OVER

gh15 approved
It's more than 8 years, gh15.  It's more than half a century of feminist programming in the culture and in our families  . . . almost 100% accepted by all of society, men and women alike . . . and it is complete bullshit that goes against our very nature as male and female.

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2019, 09:34:30 PM »

Sigh.

It isn't true.

This is all completely true but I would be careful giving out too much truth at once. Most people even on this forum cannot conceptualise what you just said and are probably having a shit fit at the keyboard

Most men cannot handle the unfiltered, undiluted truth and it is dangerous to give them too much at once. They will attack you as the messenger for they cannot disassociate you from your message. They don't want to be woken up and you will be flamed as the object of their resentment

I have a hard time not spitting out the truth when somebody asks, actually solicits, advice. 

Hell, who am I kidding?   I have a hard time holding back even when nobody asked my two cents . . .  ;D

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2019, 04:38:04 PM »

Sigh.

It isn't true.

wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2019, 11:53:10 AM »

WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LIBERALS

A CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN WOMAN WOULD MAKE A GOOD FRIEND BTU THERE IS NOTHING SEXUAL ABOUT HER, SHE IS BASICALLY A MAN

A WOMAN IS SUPPOSED TO BE A DUMB SENSITIVE DUMB BITCH,,,,YOU FUCK HER AND HURT HER AND PUNISH HER FOR HER LIBERAL VIEWS

NOW IF SHE HAS EVER TOUCHED A BLACK MONSTER SHE IS A WHORE,,SMACK HER NOW

EVEN LIBERAL SUBMISSIVE WOMEN MOST ARE SMART ENOUGH TO NOT FUCK THIRD WORDLERS

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 220
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2019, 12:47:17 AM »

Sigh.

It isn't true.

I have seen it in action so I am not disagreeing. I am curious, why hasn't this tendency for men to love a woman been genetically purged out of mankind if women see it as an undesirable trait and a turn off?
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2019, 02:11:43 AM »

^32 c inclining tits 30% angled up with small nipples

round bubble butt

flay tummy with a belly ring attached

ability to suck cock when getting to know you.. lol

why do you think generaion x females.. (they were still females back then) were all going nuts about weight and got insane when I told you all to all them fat whores back a decade ago if you wanted their attention.. im sure you fellas remember this.. it was longer than a decade ago.. was completely different era with millennials being kids still but you know 2006-2007 or so when I told you to call them fat whores to get to them.. it was very successful approach

now days it will not work any longer because you are not dealing with females any longer but with transsexuals and all kind of a sexuals and really sex is looked upon differently and people are scared of their own shadow

gh15 approved

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2019, 04:11:26 AM »

Sigh.

It isn't true.

I have seen it in action so I am not disagreeing. I am curious, why hasn't this tendency for men to love a woman been genetically purged out of mankind if women see it as an undesirable trait and a turn off?
If you believe in evolution (I don?t), such a purging would require no breeding, ever, with such men, rather than leaving such a man after 3-5 years.

The_BMW

• WIZARD
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2019, 06:34:28 PM »

Sigh.

It isn't true.

Biology is ruthlessly designed for what is effective. Women do not see it as a completely undesirable trait - it is just easier to understand it this way, an oversimplification is necessary as these concepts are not simple.

Men are not designed to be able to understand how mother nature and biomechanics works. It does not serve the imperative. Men are not designed to be able to tell when a woman likes them let alone when they are being manipulated. Only a small minority of men ever "crack the code" and most of the ones that do are not happy as the truth is a bit depressing

If men do not develop selfless love for women - women die and the human race does not continue. Women in the workforce and positions of political power has only happened in the last 100 years. Biology does not change that quickly. By contrast, if a woman cannot quickly move on from her man, she dies. Until the past 100 years it was relatively common for a woman to have two husbands in her lifetime. Industrial accidents and war were common and it was not uncommon for her first husband to die. Women had to be able to move on to a second one in a short space of time or their children starved

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2019, 03:26:53 AM »

Sigh.

It isn't true.

this is the best non bodybuilding post ive ever read here.

i have never taken a picture of a post before until this one, gonna show this to my lads

from my experience with life this is spot on

nothing worse then seeing a fella go into a relationship putting a woman on a pedestal and slowly getting worked over by her rationalizing it in his retarded head, this ends in her spending the majority of your income on her, her not "letting" you live your life, and eventually these fellas end up a pathetic broken mess

i will never get married, find a woman to be with forever? sure. but im never signing that government paper, once you do that giving your power away, my money and assets will always be in my name, and a woman's gonna pay for shit around the house equal to what i pay

ill never be the fella who spends all his money on "us" while she spends her money on her, and i work and she works less and has the free time, power, money and energy to go cheat on me lol then take me for all im worth lol

mal, you got any more life gems bro? like about traveling, experiencing life , how things change from age 25 to 35 to 45 and on? financial and social, you got a lot of wisdom, posts like this are just priceless.

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2019, 03:28:57 AM »

[/quote]

Biology is ruthlessly designed for what is effective. Women do not see it as a completely undesirable trait - it is just easier to understand it this way, an oversimplification is necessary as these concepts are not simple.

Men are not designed to be able to understand how mother nature and biomechanics works. It does not serve the imperative. Men are not designed to be able to tell when a woman likes them let alone when they are being manipulated. Only a small minority of men ever "crack the code" and most of the ones that do are not happy as the truth is a bit depressing

If men do not develop selfless love for women - women die and the human race does not continue. Women in the workforce and positions of political power has only happened in the last 100 years. Biology does not change that quickly. By contrast, if a woman cannot quickly move on from her man, she dies. Until the past 100 years it was relatively common for a woman to have two husbands in her lifetime. Industrial accidents and war were common and it was not uncommon for her first husband to die. Women had to be able to move on to a second one in a short space of time or their children starved
[/quote]
fucking geat post here too bmw

Francostheman

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2019, 04:39:21 AM »

I?m really glad this thread has stimulated such great conversation. Since I broke up with her, making it clear that she just didn?t fit for what I had planned for my life, she has only wanted me back, calling me daily trying to get some sort of validation. I?m kind to her, but I just don?t care anymore.

@malfeasance
It?s a hard pill to swallow, but I have. Thanks for all the insight, this was indeed my first real relationship.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up