GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Big Ramy content brought to us by Dragon Pharma labs supp company  (Read 558 times)

Aburaihan

• Junior
  • Sagittarius A*

Now he's got this sponsor they are putting more content of big ramy which had seemed scarse while with the camels

Skip to 14:21 min to discover Big Ramy actually may be chewbacca relative lol!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHWVq8Jgvgc
**Don't aim to please, aim to dazzle**
To Sagittarius A*
Supermassive Typhon
Crowned in magnetars
A perfect siphon

THE MOST PRO WE CAN GRESS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: Big Ramy content brought to us by Dragon Pharma labs supp company
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 07:54:28 AM »

English coming well I see.. he is counting well now lol

his English is better

in order for ramo to win o he has to come like he did in 2013 in ny when he was prepping on along those couple years on.. legit kigtropin as you all read me saying million times and now million and one times..

ramo never looked as good as he looked in 2013.. never not even when he got second place in o..

if he brought second place o with 2013 ny pro it would = mr o title..

can he? very much doubt it but its all open because roden is the champ and with roden everything is open for everyone to play along.. roden will have to truly bring it to win mr o every year

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 02:10:13 PM »

his English is better

in order for ramo to win o he has to come like he did in 2013 in ny when he was prepping on along those couple years on.. legit kigtropin as you all read me saying million times and now million and one times..

ramo never looked as good as he looked in 2013.. never not even when he got second place in o..

can he? very much doubt it but its all open because roden is the champ and with roden everything is open for everyone to play along.. roden will have to truly bring it to win mr o every year

gh15 approved

That ny pro win back then was incredible. Its been 6 years since almost to the day and he hasn't gotten better.

This aligns up properly regarding the shortage of increlex in the world (if I recall correctly). Flex lewis and philinsilina has even dropped down since this shortage. Whether it was just the shortage of increlex or that the product legit kigtropin just vanished.

Either way you can tell something had gone missing and the physiques told the story.

stanozolol

• WIZARD
  • Young, Primed and Ready to Grow
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 02:27:23 PM »

his English is better

gh15 approved

That ny pro win back then was incredible. Its been 6 years since almost to the day and he hasn't gotten better.

This aligns up properly regarding the shortage of increlex in the world (if I recall correctly). Flex lewis and philinsilina has even dropped down since this shortage. Whether it was just the shortage of increlex or that the product legit kigtropin just vanished.

Either way you can tell something had gone missing and the physiques told the story.

they have increlex in many places. kuwait has it, even dudes in the uk can get it (and have logged using it recently)
Perma-Blast Bulking

Soon to be high test crew

Check out my log, or dont http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=34438.0

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 02:54:34 PM »

his English is better

gh15 approved

they have increlex in many places. kuwait has it, even dudes in the uk can get it (and have logged using it recently)

Ok fair enough, I haven't been up to date lately. I remember around 2013 a factory had issues etc.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2019, 04:05:57 PM »

his English is better

gh15 approved

they only have few using it and its not common practice

it is not cheap and is not gh like bs it is the real deal for igf

none of the individual who use it today look like ramo or lewis or denis of 2012 2013.. none!

so while they use it in some places it is still not common practice and cost a lot to run

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2019, 11:06:26 PM »

(and have logged using it recently)
  Last log here was many years ago and a complete shit show.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

Aburaihan

• Junior
  • Sagittarius A*
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2019, 03:46:56 AM »

Here we have a Ramy sighting in which legs are being hit with the Queen alien

https://youtu.be/1AvV1Hf5RDs
**Don't aim to please, aim to dazzle**
To Sagittarius A*
Supermassive Typhon
Crowned in magnetars
A perfect siphon

THE MOST PRO WE CAN GRESS

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2019, 06:36:26 PM »

Here we have a Ramy sighting in which legs are being hit with the Queen alien

https://youtu.be/1AvV1Hf5RDs

So this is a video of him working out with a transgender woman? 
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved
Pages: [1]   Go Up