GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: next mr o  (Read 2615 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: next mr o
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2019, 02:54:45 PM »

they will never let none American win it.. the first priority is American.. they didn't let ramo win and he really should have

ifbb is now waiting on kuklo the old geezer kid lol to make it happen.. they want him wining it

its not right though everyone should have same opportunity to become mr o

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

warriorofzion

• WIZARD
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2019, 01:44:32 AM »

This Kid has the upper half but his legs to come up, but I am wit you the IFBB strokes Kuclo.

Cutler in his newly created IFBB job ambassador is always talking about his potential. Even Polumbo constantly talks of his shape and potential.

Epy0nnn

• WIZARD
  • Keep your Sources Safe
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2019, 02:06:39 AM »

What happened to Phil Heath?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2019, 05:01:58 AM »

This Kid has the upper half but his legs to come up, but I am wit you the IFBB strokes Kuclo.

Cutler in his newly created IFBB job ambassador is always talking about his potential. Even Polumbo constantly talks of his shape and potential.

ifbb has hard on for kuklo the old kid lol

he just doenst bring it to where he should be.. but this time he did.. he nailed top 6.. lets see if he can nail top 4..  there wont be anyone happier than steve and jim if kuklo (who is no longer a kid what so ever lol even though the age is still kidish lol) won the show for few years in a row..

he was supposed to come with president trump..

maybe second term

ron colman.. man oh man you i doubt we will see bodybuilders like pre 2010s even again.. hard for me to see Olympia like 2005 or 2004 or 2003 or before hand coming back to life with that quality.. just wont happen

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up