GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: next mr o  (Read 5044 times)

Chris

• WIZARD
Re: next mr o
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2019, 04:54:04 AM »

I think Hadi should of won it or even come second at the very least..
Now everytime I'm about to do a set which I know is gonna be tough as hell, I tell myself "Just think about how you wanna look."

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2019, 04:59:09 AM »

leg wise was prime

delts fucked him.. just looked awkward something in the upper torse didn't flow right.. probably height related but yes third place was right for him in this VERY average field

kai greene for example would have won this o EASILY

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2019, 05:52:58 AM »

My quick two cents. I had Curry first, Hadi second. As much as I like Chris Bumstead, and wanted him to win, he did not deserve it yesterday. He came in flat and thin. Conditioning was there, but his new protocol had him losing some significant three-dimensional thickness, and hardness. Not a fan of his new dieting system and coaching...

DrX
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

Thijs

• WIZARD
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2019, 05:56:12 AM »

Phil Viz posted a video regarding the average line up this year. He says high HGH Globalge is responsible for the lack of definition in open class. High dose thickens the skin over time, which in turn blurs the lines, regardless of bf percentage.

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2019, 07:24:34 AM »

My quick two cents. I had Curry first, Hadi second. As much as I like Chris Bumstead, and wanted him to win, he did not deserve it yesterday. He came in flat and thin. Conditioning was there, but his new protocol had him losing some significant three-dimensional thickness, and hardness. Not a fan of his new dieting system and coaching...

DrX

his kidney problems had him keeping protein really low in prep, believe it was under 200g throughout, think that hurt him, seemed smaller. still loved his shape though.

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2019, 08:25:31 AM »

The olympia has let me down for the last 5-6 years at least. Every year I believe it will be different.

Ramo NY pro win was the last time I was 'wowed' at bodybuilding. The 00's everyone came in. yesterday reminded me of those that were out of the top ten back in 00's with the smoothness.

DaddyRabbit

• WIZARD
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2019, 10:17:36 AM »

The olympia has let me down for the last 5-6 years at least. Every year I believe it will be different.

Ramo NY pro win was the last time I was 'wowed' at bodybuilding. The 00's everyone came in. yesterday reminded me of those that were out of the top ten back in 00's with the smoothness.
Was Ramo on legit Kigs for the NY pro win? He looked absolutely amazing. When he hit his poses it was lights out. Probably lights out at prejudging of that show.

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2019, 01:13:42 PM »

Was Ramo on legit Kigs for the NY pro win? He looked absolutely amazing. When he hit his poses it was lights out. Probably lights out at prejudging of that show.

100% he was, all you have to do is look at any pro show from now till back then. You would think Ramo would of gotten better since 2013... it is no 2019 and has he?

It was magic in a vial.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2019, 06:15:29 PM »

Phil Viz posted a video regarding the average line up this year. He says high HGH Globalge is responsible for the lack of definition in open class. High dose thickens the skin over time, which in turn blurs the lines, regardless of bf percentage.

I wonder who he learned it from..  :-\ ::) lol

who is phil viz? lol Philip heath?

but really the reason the level is lower is because everyone can do bodybuild now days and do well due to the lower level.. its in everything.. singing.. movies.. look around you open eyes

when was last time you heard a band like pearl jam or nirvana or metalica or eurythmics or even damn duran duran lol im not even talking about queen level lol I haven't heard quality in anything in ANY art in the last 5 years literally zero since 2015

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2019, 06:18:25 PM »

whatever was inside of those legit kigs.. ramo was on the for the 2013 ny pro.. I don't know if they saved it from 2012 or what since last time I was on them it was summer 2012..

that was by far but BY FAR the best product in bodybuild history

let me say it again.. BY FAR!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2019, 06:19:46 PM »

100% he was, all you have to do is look at any pro show from now till back then. You would think Ramo would of gotten better since 2013... it is no 2019 and has he?

It was magic in a vial.

2013 NY PRO ramo would have won 2019 mr o

gh15 approved

Thijs

• WIZARD
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2019, 07:33:00 PM »

I wonder who he learned it from..  :-\ ::) lol

who is phil viz? lol Philip heath?

but really the reason the level is lower is because everyone can do bodybuild now days and do well due to the lower level.. its in everything.. singing.. movies.. look around you open eyes

when was last time you heard a band like pearl jam or nirvana or metalica or eurythmics or even damn duran duran lol im not even talking about queen level lol I haven't heard quality in anything in ANY art in the last 5 years literally zero since 2015

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

Really? He worked with Matt Porter, and now is a coach himself.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2019, 08:30:38 PM »

^looks incredible.. very good

gh15 approved

chubbybaby

• WIZARD
« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2019, 09:03:32 PM »

Crazy results! Next year should be more hype and media this one kinda rolled under the radar
you have one fuckin' life to live so make the most of it

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2019, 10:15:06 PM »

Crazy results! Next year should be more hype and media this one kinda rolled under the radar

why/how would next year have more hype?

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2019, 12:12:45 PM »

Nex year you have the potential of 4 previous mr o being on the same stage with phillip, brandon, dexjax (maybe) and also maybe shawn depending what happens with him. Kai who knows, and now everyone knowing that the conditioning part once again was off from practically all competitors.

Next year they know what to beat and how disapointing this O was, will light a fire in all the competitors and even future competitors to really have a crack at 2020.

The press conferences for example during the late 90's early to mid 00's were fantastic. The hunger, the ego's, were just on another level then.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2019, 04:44:55 PM »

kai is done really.. too out of it too much into trying to make it in art out side bodybuild

kuklo the old kid though.. they are waiting for next year to see if he can bring a top 3 and then have a go at it as mr o for good number of years

the ifbb want kuklo to be the next Jason and phillip.. this is what everyone in the ifbb hope for

gh15 approved

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2019, 02:16:01 AM »

Watching this years Mr Olympia was difficult for me personally. Especially when you compare to what was witnessed in the 90's and early 2000's. But the show this weekend was by far the worst Ive seen to date.. From the horrific conditioning, to the stage lighting. Where do I begin... Well I don't have to. Someone was reading my mind....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfHEHeb6Oso" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfHEHeb6Oso</a>

DrX
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2019, 02:53:34 AM »

kai is done really.. too out of it too much into trying to make it in art out side bodybuild

kuklo the old kid though.. they are waiting for next year to see if he can bring a top 3 and then have a go at it as mr o for good number of years

the ifbb want kuklo to be the next Jason and phillip.. this is what everyone in the ifbb hope for

gh15 approved

I just don?t see Kuklo ever getting there, this top 6 I assume will be the best finish he ever has.
I?m excited to see Brandon Curry continue to develop, I think he is going to get better and better. Flex Lewis in the open next year will be exciting, especially comparing him to Hadi. The 212 match up we never got to see at the O. It?s to bad Flex took the year off, he probably could have gave Brandon a run for his money at the title.

With those guys mentioned,  and also some other new comers, I think the future is bright in the sport.  I?m can?t wait to see how Patrick Moore and Luke Sandoe develop in the years to come. Plus I really like Ian Valliere (probably spelled wrong) I think he has top 5 O potential. And let?s not forgot the young kid Regan Grimes. A new class of contenders is on there way in.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2019, 04:09:02 AM »

Watching this years Mr Olympia was difficult for me personally. Especially when you compare what was witnessed in the 90's and early 2000's. But the show this weekend was by far the worst Ive seen to date.. From the horrific conditioning, to the stage lighting. Where do I begin... Well I don't have to. Someone was reading my mind....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfHEHeb6Oso" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfHEHeb6Oso</a>

DrX

2008 and 2009 olympia were very good so it wasn't only early to mid 2000s it was ALL tru 2000s a big mention goes to mustaf and gustav periods that were very good.. the level presented was GREAT! 

it ended when philsulina started winning as I said before.. philsulina although my pupil and the wannabe gh15 piano that in 2014 had couple years of imitating me.. those are the years that burried bodybuild as you knew it and the result is the decline you see.. of course it goes hand in hand with the Hussein surveillance police state regime and the damage they caused to the west but thats a different thread

why did I never like philsulina is because he was never really a bodybuilder.. he was a sponge.. a drug sponge nothing more and nothing less period end of case  and its not true to other bodybuilders out there from 2000s and 1990s that had a heavy lifting foundation and then in addition were very good responders

gh15 approved

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2019, 11:46:26 AM »

I can't believe Brandon won with those shitty ass legs. I actually couldn't believe it. Hadi Choopan in comparison to Brandon Curry only flaws/lack of flaws he had were very marginal. However, the biggest biggest biggest difference that could not be overlooked in any pose was Curry's shit ass legs. They were the worst fucking things I have ever seen similar to a stick figure. No quads. No calf's. No hamstrings. I'm surprised he finished top 3. That was just distasteful I'm not going to lie. Hadi Choopan should have won.

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2019, 11:48:50 AM »

And I know I may sound harsh but Brandon Curry's legs were REALLY that bad. They weren't even okay enough to hang. It was like a glaring flaw. Fuck me I can't believe he won. It's a disgrace.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2019, 07:17:38 PM »

put picture because the champ had pretty good legs from what I remember.. he brought them up big time.. but mr o is won based on over all flow now days and ofcourse based on being American

put comparison pictures to show what you are trying to explain

gh15 approved

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2019, 07:08:26 AM »

put picture because the champ had pretty good legs from what I remember.. he brought them up big time.. but mr o is won based on over all flow now days and ofcourse based on being American

put comparison pictures to show what you are trying to explain

gh15 approved

No man. You can't have "flow" if you bring classic physique calibre legs to men's open division. Can't find a picture, but here is a video comparing all poses between Hadi and Brandon. Look how shit Brandon's legs are ESPECIALLY IN BACK DOUBLE BICEP pose. No hamstrings, no glutes, no calves.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cNLBycSu_vw

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2019, 08:59:06 AM »

^you know you can put pictures here.. there are icon on top to put pictures

hadi choopan who does have a very good last name that remind me a classical composer name.. .. .. can not win o with arms that are no better than who? ALLLLL TOGETHER NOW MY FRIENDS

SHARI KAMALI!

he is also Persian

sadly many in that region have no arms when compared to the rest of their body.. they are very strong in the delt and torse department but their arms are just average.. middle eastern guys have average to sub average arms.. the arms are shaped badly and are t-rex like.. yes branch warren was too and was American but many middle eastern including jewish israelies are weak in the arm department

i still rememember when admin account  asked me back in the day about how to improve his arms since everything else was very good.. i never forget a single thing that been told me along the years

ill be quite honest with you i think all top 3 wouldn't have their pro card if competed in an earlier decades.. 2000s.. 1990s.. they just would be top amatuers and fight with palumbo and friends but no pro cards would be given to any of the top 3.. and this is why i believe dexjax should have won because the field is THAT weak

and the fact that nick and strength made out of youtube over a MILLION DOLLAR... should tell you something about the sport.. i never heard of him to be honest but a 20 something year old that have no experience in the sport should not make a million dollar.. why does he do make it? look around you.. look at the generation.. it is mentally ill ssri generation that can not function without a surveilled "smart" phone

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

Hanzo7

• WIZARD
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2019, 11:07:52 PM »

^you know you can put pictures here.. there are icon on top to put pictures

hadi choopan who does have a very good last name that remind me a classical composer name.. .. .. can not win o with arms that are no better than who? ALLLLL TOGETHER NOW MY FRIENDS

SHARI KAMALI!

he is also Persian

sadly many in that region have no arms when compared to the rest of their body.. they are very strong in the delt and torse department but their arms are just average.. middle eastern guys have average to sub average arms.. the arms are shaped badly and are t-rex like.. yes branch warren was too and was American but many middle eastern including jewish israelies are weak in the arm department

i still rememember when admin account  asked me back in the day about how to improve his arms since everything else was very good.. i never forget a single thing that been told me along the years

ill be quite honest with you i think all top 3 wouldn't have their pro card if competed in an earlier decades.. 2000s.. 1990s.. they just would be top amatuers and fight with palumbo and friends but no pro cards would be given to any of the top 3.. and this is why i believe dexjax should have won because the field is THAT weak

and the fact that nick and strength made out of youtube over a MILLION DOLLAR... should tell you something about the sport.. i never heard of him to be honest but a 20 something year old that have no experience in the sport should not make a million dollar.. why does he do make it? look around you.. look at the generation.. it is mentally ill ssri generation that can not function without a surveilled "smart" phone

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

I tried to find pictures on the internet but couldn't find any. I could only find old ones from the Arnold Classic etc. The only thing I could find was this video showing all poses.

Yeah, I don't care about Nick's Strength or any other YouTube videos nowadays. I only use this forum for my knowledge. However, like I said I could only find this video with all the poses.

Yeah, the whole lineup sucked except for Hadi. I really like his physique and he has a lot of great body parts. Good midsection, good conditioning, sick quads and legs in general. I believe he had way more flow than Curry. Curry's legs were just an embarrassment. Sure, Hadis arms may not be super freaky and T Rex like but then again he's a short guy like Dexter Jackson, who also isn't the biggest mass monster on stage but definitely has a good proportions. So just because Hadi isn't as big as Curry in some areas, he's way more complete. Just my opinion.

liucas2

• WIZARD
  • Lurker
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2019, 09:04:41 AM »

completly agree and imo hadi was the best one there, sure brandon, dexter, willian bonac where also good, but imo hadi was better

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2019, 02:54:45 PM »

they will never let none American win it.. the first priority is American.. they didn't let ramo win and he really should have

ifbb is now waiting on kuklo the old geezer kid lol to make it happen.. they want him wining it

its not right though everyone should have same opportunity to become mr o

gh15 approved

warriorofzion

• WIZARD
« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2019, 01:44:32 AM »

This Kid has the upper half but his legs to come up, but I am wit you the IFBB strokes Kuclo.

Cutler in his newly created IFBB job ambassador is always talking about his potential. Even Polumbo constantly talks of his shape and potential.

Epy0nnn

• WIZARD
  • Keep your Sources Safe
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2019, 02:06:39 AM »

What happened to Phil Heath?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up