GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: next mr o  (Read 2217 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: next mr o
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2019, 09:10:20 PM »

dex should win based on everything I seen but it all doesn't matter until the last 5 minutes before pre judge

brandon look blown nicely and large but lack foundation.. he lack the years of maturity of muscle and rely heavily on igf numbers being high.. lol he look very good but there is a difference in the muscle llevel between the 2

William is just looking too short and bulky

rolley can steal it maybe lol he always had the potential but could never really dial it to get that first spot maybe now.. but don't count on it lol

all the stars were aligned for kuklo the.. (old) kid lol but he just never brings it.. its really supposed ot be his time to shine but he just doesn't bring it.. the ifbb been waiting for him to nail it but he hasn't up to now

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2019, 10:46:25 PM »

dex should win based on everything I seen but it all doesn't matter until the last 5 minutes before pre judge

brandon look blown nicely and large but lack foundation.. he lack the years of maturity of muscle and rely heavily on igf numbers being high.. lol he look very good but there is a difference in the muscle llevel between the 2

William is just looking too short and bulky

rolley can steal it maybe lol he always had the potential but could never really dial it to get that first spot maybe now.. but don't count on it lol

all the stars were aligned for kuklo the.. (old) kid lol but he just never brings it.. its really supposed ot be his time to shine but he just doesn't bring it.. the ifbb been waiting for him to nail it but he hasn't up to now

gh15 approved

Roelly at 100% would be hard to beat but roelly is never 100%. I like Curry for the O. I think he fixed his weak points and he is just so big and round while maintaining an ?aesthetically? pleasing physique. Dex will just look to small next to these guys. I would also love to see Luke Sandoe in the top 5. Love the way he trains and looks. Will be interesting to see if Kuklo steps up and brings a top 6 package. He sounded confident on Fouad Abaids podcast. Seems to be using being left out of the convo as motivation.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2019, 07:33:43 AM »

^if dexjax get his legs to remain there once at 4%.. he wins it no matter how the others will look.. he just need the legs to remain there and its super super super hard at when you are an old 50 year old geezer..

can you imagin 50 year old o winner'? lol it will be unbelievable and will definitely put him alone on mount Olympus as the best bodybuilder to ever lived.. right now he shares it with ron and dorian to some degree but really reality is that if he wins this o he is the best bodybuild to ever live.. and will be alone at the top

its very hard to do at his age though

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2019, 01:03:57 AM »

Dexter is a favorite.  Personally, I would love to see him be Mr. Olympia once again.  It's been 11 years.  After he won, the IFBB started rewarding wide waists and pregnant bellies.  The IFBB has come back around to his look.  Hopefully he has not blown his waist and belly up too much chasing wins during those 11 years.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2019, 01:06:17 AM »

right now its between brandon dexjax and William

gh15 approved

So is bodybuilding now a black man's sport?
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2019, 01:27:29 AM »

gh15 approved

They definitely tend to be more round and fuller muscle bellies

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2019, 04:12:56 AM »

gh15 approved

not really.. its just a best respond to legit hormones sport..  not really sport but art..

white black yellow.. at the end of the day its who respond best to legit hormones and dedicated enough to do all the rest..

that individual also has high igf numbers

you need to look at society in general and understand that bodybuild follow patterns of society.. look how whites being looked upon.. look what happened to whites and you will see the implications into bodybuild too.. its everywhere.. its not only whites its ANYONE who look white even if they are not really considered white lol

we fought it and we fight it.. but the damage was done...

the chosen one is there to fix it but it will take a long time

its all connected

gh15 approved

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2019, 04:15:14 AM »

Top 5 last year at the Mr. O were black. 

Highest placing white was tenth for a paltry $16,000 prize.
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2019, 04:24:50 AM »

Top 5 last year at the Mr. O were black. 

Highest placing white was tenth for a paltry $16,000 prize.

I'd put money on Luke Sandoe in the top 6 and Kuklo in the top 10. So at least that is improvement. If Ian would have qualified, I would bet he would do top 10 as well.

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2019, 09:30:55 AM »

Kuklo had good hype when he started, hope he can do well, same with centopani.

back on igf levels, gh15 do you still agree on some of the signs a person has high levels of it naturally.

I remember you saying one of them was gap in front two teeth. A good indicator is the past Mr O's

- Arnold
- Haney
- Ronnie (before he got it fixed)
- Dexjax
- Phillip

Also the abs are separated from the front.

Special mention to Kai as he also as the tooth thing.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2019, 10:53:48 AM »

^yes

and centopantis is done... his o days never really started and most likely wont

gh15 approved

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 236
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2019, 12:48:31 AM »

gh15 approved

There have been top men's bodybuilding pros from every background except Asian and Indian, so to me it's a non Asian and non Indian man's sport.
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

Thijs

• Duke
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2019, 11:12:17 PM »

I like flex Lewis, his arms are insane. Maybe next year :)

This year brandon seems to have good chance at it, dude looks massive yet austeticly pleasing.

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2019, 12:32:13 PM »

After seeing more media on the competitors,

who we thinking will take out the O? also 212 & classic.

Dexjax has the skeletor face going on. Could be a good sign for whats underneath.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qOQJMx11vA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qOQJMx11vA</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qOQJMx11vA

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2019, 03:33:03 PM »

dexjax problem is legs at current age.. how to keep them.. if he does he will do very good

gh15 approved

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2019, 06:50:57 PM »

its always the legs at the later years. Hopefully he brings it with the legs as well.

DaddyRabbit

• King
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2019, 09:56:54 PM »

dexjax problem is legs at current age.. how to keep them.. if he does he will do very good

gh15 approved
How come legs are 1st to go quads hamstrings largest muscles in body?

metan20

• Conditional Junior
  • John 3:16
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2019, 11:41:24 PM »

I have my eyes on the Brazilian, Rafael Brandao. He's very young, looks perfect and Brazilians have the bodybuilding science to the single protein molecule.

agree that rafeal looks great now. perfect like you said. was really impressed with his showing at the arnolds

but i feel that once he starts chasing size, his aesthetic look will change.
Perfect. I always say this for my brazillian's friends
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
 JO 8.:32

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2019, 10:24:19 AM »

gh15 approved
How come legs are 1st to go quads hamstrings largest muscles in body?

because you walk on them.. even the laziest individual out there use their legs and a lot.. but its in the blood flow more than anything else.. legs limbs blood flow is just not at its prime when you get old..  leg go first if you had them to begin with.. some never had them to begin with

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2019, 01:48:05 PM »

dexjax proved without a doubt he is the best bodybuilder to ever walk earth

congrats to brandon curry.. finally brought up the legs lol when he was a kido in 2007-2008 I really couldn't see mr o in him but with oxygen gymnasium.. a wife that is all about fitness and stable environment including the helpful fact of being American.. unlike ramo.. he is the winner..

gh-15...

15 - Olympia winners..

2005-2020...

you see something comon there? lol

there was even a Persian in the third spot ;)

god works in mysterious ways my friendly friends

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2019, 04:53:23 PM »

dexjax proved without a doubt he is the best bodybuilder to ever walk earth

congrats to brandon curry.. finally brought up the legs lol when he was a kido in 2007-2008 I really couldn't see mr o in him but with oxygen gymnasium.. a wife that is all about fitness and stable environment including the helpful fact of being American.. unlike ramo.. he is the winner..

gh-15...

15 - Olympia winners..

2005-2020...

you see something comon there? lol

there was even a Persian in the third spot ;)

god works in mysterious ways my friendly friends

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Where do we find pics from the show?

Persians are awesome (I am one)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2019, 06:01:31 PM »

all over the net like any other things this generation look for.. tons of search engines

also its probably on youtube

show was average at best with dexjax doing the most amazing thing a bodybuilder will ever do.. he surpassed ron colman and stand alone at the top just for the consistency and ability to  nail so many 1-4 spot places in tier 1 competition top 2 competitions.. its simply a huge achievement for a 50 year old.. he could take this thing again next year if he can find a way to sharpen his condition with out losing the legs.. very hard at 51 but you cant say never with him.. he should never retire when placing so high in o for so many years..

I would say retire if you place outside top 6 other than that stay in.. he simply has no reason to retire.. he is the best bodybuilder on the planet today.. yes he is better than brandon and roden if 100%

amaing what a 50 year old individual can do and its so rare that it should really be consider in history books for the best achievement of a bodybuilder period

hadi.. I don't know about him.. he is just like all middle easterns.. no consistency due to too much reliance on drugs so hard to tell with them.. he used the right time to nail a third place so good for him

if kuklo the (old) kid lol nail it they will all be wiped off Jason cutler style but kuklo the kid is 2 dimensional for some reason when he get in condition he flattens out.. I blame danta and sons for that.. should have followed me from the start

gh15 approved

Biomek

• Global Elf Mod - Superintendant
  • 105kg @ 1m84
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2019, 06:43:31 PM »

All I can say is this: god I miss the 90's bodybuilding.

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2019, 06:54:00 PM »

Your telling me, even the 00's I miss and thats saying something.

Biomek

• Global Elf Mod - Superintendant
  • 105kg @ 1m84
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2019, 06:59:11 PM »

It's astonishing to think that in the 90's every single  Mr. O participant looked incredible. It was very hard to tell who was the best. Nowadays it seems they pick the one that looks the least shitty of them all.

Respect to them where it's due, as I wil never achieve anything remotely to that level, but come one... let's be honest. From a bodybuilding fan perspective.

The 00's were also good compared to this. For me it ended in the time where Ronnie got pregnant with a triplet (the gut) and all the rest followed.

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 236
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2019, 08:28:51 PM »

gh15,

When you look at Hadi, do you see insulin at all?
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2019, 08:29:58 PM »

yes all mr o competitors use insulin

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2019, 08:34:11 PM »

Your telling me, even the 00's I miss and thats saying something.

the 00s in particular the whole decade.. was great for bodybuild.. its the decade where it all maxed out.. 2009 is the last time you could see a bodybuild that could resemble and match head to head with the 1990s bodybuild.. and that bodybuild was Jason cutler 2009 o.. this was it.. he was also in the 90s but the 2000s were the last of it

2012-2013 put a stamp on it with ramo in the ny pro.. and that was it! after that everything changed

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2019, 08:44:40 PM »

It's astonishing to think that in the 90's every single  Mr. O participant looked incredible. It was very hard to tell who was the best. Nowadays it seems they pick the one that looks the least shitty of them all.

Respect to them where it's due, as I wil never achieve anything remotely to that level, but come one... let's be honest. From a bodybuilding fan perspective.

The 00's were also good compared to this. For me it ended in the time where Ronnie got pregnant with a triplet (the gut) and all the rest followed.

ron 2004 2005 mr o is underrated.. really 2003-2004-2005 ron colman man oh man this is the biggest you will ever see a bodybuilder in top condition no one will ever match it.. no one

2004-2005 is where bodybuild maxed pure sheer size wise/condition combo.. DESPITE THE PREGO gut.. he was so damn huge so damn developed so damn STRONG looking and he was extremely strong as you know.. that even though he used to have bitch tits from here to Australia and back.. even though his bitch tits could be legit size a-b titonas on a hot girl.. nothing mattered.. why? because BECAUSE it was legit muscle tissue on that frame.. it was the real deal.. yes with igf.. but the real deal.. he put the work in the gymnasium with heavy ass weight... and he is paying the price now.. heavy price!

gh15 approved

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2019, 09:25:00 PM »

Men?s open was pretty disappointing this year. A real lack of wow factor. Those guys from 02 gym just seem to refuse to come in absolutely shredded.

I honestly had Hadi winning, he seemed most deserving, was really surprised they put Bonac over him. I understand the curry win, the dudes shape is unreal, but Bonac at second? 🤷‍♀️ I thought this Olympia was a very bad Bonac package.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up