GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: next mr o  (Read 2209 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
next mr o
« on: March 04, 2019, 05:35:21 PM »

out of this 8 who takes it?

brandon
roden
philsulina
rolley
Australian josh
kuklo the (old) kid
ramo
William

?

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

julio852

• WIZARD
  • learning from the best
Re: next mr o
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 10:32:17 PM »

I think phil is done and roden will get more 2x mr olympias.

kippp

• WIZARD
  • train like there's no finish line
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 12:40:08 AM »

If Phil fully recovered from surgery and he can control stomach then Phil. Him coming back will create hype kinda like Jay coming back after losing to Dexter. Phil wins, if he cannot control stomach then Roden wins. If Brandon stays with camel crew and continue to bring his legs up he can make it a battle with Roden.
Kuklo need to pull it together before his time runs out. He has the look to represent bodybuilding, like Jay. Roden keeps to himself, need to get out and do more interviews promoting he?s mr Olympia. Guest pose and do seminars. Jay, Phil and Ronnie all were great at marketing themselves.
DISCLAIMER: all posts by kippp are fictional.

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 236
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 01:00:06 AM »

If William were only 2 inches taller.
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 11:15:12 AM »

I have my eyes on the Brazilian, Rafael Brandao. He's very young, looks perfect and Brazilians have the bodybuilding science to the single protein molecule.

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2019, 12:01:45 PM »

DONT KNOW HARDLY ANY OF THEM BUT WHOEVER HAS TEH BEST GENETICS WILL WIN

A MAN WITH BETTER GENTICS CAN TRAIN 1/3RD AS HARTD AND OFTEN AND DIET 1/3RD AS HARD AND STILL WHOP HIS ASS

GENETICS ARE KING

GENETICS INCLUDE RESPONSE TO TRAINING AND RESPONSE TO HORMONES

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2019, 01:15:21 PM »

I have my eyes on the Brazilian, Rafael Brandao. He's very young, looks perfect and Brazilians have the bodybuilding science to the single protein molecule.

agree that rafeal looks great now. perfect like you said. was really impressed with his showing at the arnolds

but i feel that once he starts chasing size, his aesthetic look will change.

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2019, 01:19:51 PM »

If Phil fully recovered from surgery and he can control stomach then Phil. Him coming back will create hype kinda like Jay coming back after losing to Dexter. Phil wins, if he cannot control stomach then Roden wins. If Brandon stays with camel crew and continue to bring his legs up he can make it a battle with Roden.
Kuklo need to pull it together before his time runs out. He has the look to represent bodybuilding, like Jay. Roden keeps to himself, need to get out and do more interviews promoting he?s mr Olympia. Guest pose and do seminars. Jay, Phil and Ronnie all were great at marketing themselves.

agree 100%.

a gut-controlled heath will beat shawn rhoden

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2019, 01:33:37 PM »

Brandon or Williams, then my sleeper pick would be Roelly but he is behind those two for me.

Issue with Rhoden is that he peaked hard and is not getting any younger and the perfect scenario where Phil came in ?off? happened and he was able to capitalize. He is not special enough to show up like that and keep winning.

His joints are just too small to pack on the muscle needed to continuously compete with guys like Brandon and Williams who are blasting full force for the Olympia crown. Their potential and ceiling is much higher than Rhodens.

Kuclo will never do shit. Heath will always be competitive but he is not really versatile and always brings the same look and every time he steps on stage his flaws are the same and unfixable.

Of corse this is all my opinion but I do think both of those guys automatically show up top 5 at the very LEAST if they are on point. Then you will see in the future that it comes between those two for the crown. At this point going forward I also believe that Ramy is a much bigger threat than Phil. That is my prediction.
Trust me

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2019, 03:29:00 PM »

agree that rafeal looks great now. perfect like you said. was really impressed with his showing at the arnolds

Well, that's the beauty of the sport, and honestly I admire Brazilian bodybuilding because theyre exactly aware of what you say. I actually know very close about his ambitions and goals. My coach, who is a Brazilian athlete, is friends with Rafael Brandao so Im are of all the secrets and insights of the Brazilian bodybuilding community which is admirable.

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2019, 10:37:07 PM »

Well, that's the beauty of the sport, and honestly I admire Brazilian bodybuilding because theyre exactly aware of what you say. I actually know very close about his ambitions and goals. My coach, who is a Brazilian athlete, is friends with Rafael Brandao so Im are of all the secrets and insights of the Brazilian bodybuilding community which is admirable.

What are their insights?
What are their secrets?

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2019, 12:31:41 PM »

roden or brandon, if igf1 is now good on stock at the Oxygen Gyms than one of those fellows over there def top 5 hitters,

liucas2

• WIZARD
  • Lurker
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2019, 02:40:24 PM »

What are their insights?
What are their secrets?

there are no secrets

im also from brazil and brazil isnt oxygen gym.

want to see the secret read the bible, most of you already did so nothing new

Gyp10ca

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2019, 11:34:36 AM »

As much as I like Rhoden's physique, he is very lucky to have won the O at his age... finally dialed it in at the perfect time... but I don't think he will repeat.  My top pick for next Mr O has got to be Brandon Curry, dude is on a roll and has a similar body type to Rhoden but younger, fresher more 3D and pop to the muscle... legs lacking a bit in comparison, but everything else is damn near perfect.  Now what I think would make for one hell of a show, is if Ramy, Roelly, Curry and Rhoden all fucking nail it.... 2 mass monsters vs 2 aesthetic physiques.  In that case I think they would have to give it to Ramy... way too much mass to deal with.  IMO as long Ramy continues to work with Camel Crew he ain't gonna win shit... the protocol they seem so adamant on him following just doesn't seem to work for his type of body/genetics.  Where as Curry is more ectomorph and has likely always had a high metabolism and natural IGF, so in turn his body winds up responding much better to the same protocol used on Ramy... his body just soaks that shit up like a fucking sponge.

warriorofzion

• WIZARD
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2019, 03:51:38 AM »

Brandon Curry

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2019, 04:57:23 AM »

Honestly will be really close I can?t even believe Roden is the O

MOST EXCITING YEAR IN PRO BODYBUILDING FOR THR LAST 9 YEARS !!
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

TheShadow94

• Junior
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2019, 01:48:59 PM »

Definitely no clear cut winner this year especially since we don't know what the final lineup will be, could be a couple of surprise competitors who show up trying to claim the Sandow. Phillip is looking very good for being this far out of the O I'm sure he hasn't made up his decision yet on whether or not he will compete at this years Olympia but it seems he is trying to see what he looks like first, if he decides to compete then it means the previous issue is solved and he's ready to take his title back if that's the case then I have him winning it. Brandon has the look that the IFBB is trying to promote, he has almost everything, size, fullness, roundness, good symmetry and proportions now even the lower half has nearly caught up to his upper body and he also has that freaky wow factor, doesn't really have any bad shots either he looks good in all of them, condition needs to be 5-10% better to be at his best with a little muscle added in some areas like the glutes and hamstrings. William is probably the most consistent of the names mentioned and is also probably the most complete along with Phillip, thick, dense, full, hard, 3D and separated, very dangerous but he need to be 100% not 95% or lower otherwise his height and frame will be exposed and he will lack that wow factor. Ramo, my God where do I even begin...this probably deserves a thread of it's own, he hasn't look his best since his pro debut at the 2013 New York Pro, his shape was still very good he just lacked that next level condition, his shape was very good at the 2014 Olympia too when he was working with DJ, he probably should have stayed with him but there was probably so much going on behind the scenes we don't know about, I kind of feel bad for Ramo really...seems like a lot of people took advantage of him, anyways his issues need more than a preps length to be fixed, I think Neil was wise enough to realize this. The current Mr. O Shawn, I won't say much about what's been going on recently for him as I don't want to sound negative towards anyone, I'm sure he will look good at the Olympia and can possibly defend is title depending on who shows up looking like what. Can't forget about the old man, they call him the Blade for a reason, we noticed some signs of slowing down at the Arnold, not even the bicep but what I noticed was when he hit his side chest his signature striations on the side of the quad were not there, could have been due to the training change since he switched coaches, he's back training with Chuck Glass and at his most recent guest posing even though he wasn't in contest condition you can see the side leg striations are back. It's not impossible for him to win again, and at 73 that would make him the oldest man to win it :D
I have to mention it because why not, I know he hates hearing it since it's mentioned almost as much as when Ramo is going to finally nail it, Cedric, If there was ever a time where he was going to show his full potential now is the time.

RunningMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2019, 11:23:48 PM »

I think of Phil returns it's his. If not Brandon.

bril

• WIZARD
  • RIP Wren
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2019, 02:19:53 AM »

Phil is done, the IFBB has moved in a new direction. The guys winning open at the shows recently all have small waists, they aren?t just going for biggest most muscular guy wins anymore. They are trying to make bodybuilding more appealing as numbers definitely appear to be down even at the expos as far as fans. I see Rhoden repeating, a pic I saw of him today he looks totally different than he did a few weeks ago at the guest posing. Charles Glass is doing wonders for him.

Ramy I don?t think will compete this year, Roelly still has the waist like Phil. Possible Curry will challenge, Jon Delarosa looked great yesterday too. I?m looking forward to seeing Flex Lewis on the open stage in 2020 though
See my log here:
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=49742.msg1260727#msg1260727

Instagram: jack3ddad
AminoAsylum: Ben15
TRT, trenbaloney, and orals

TheShadow94

• Junior
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2019, 11:46:52 AM »

Ya I haven't seen Jon look that striated and detailed in a long time, very happy for him, he's one of the nicest guys in the industry, I spoke to him many times and he's very humble and down to earth, he has so much potential and it looks like he found the right fit and formula. Can't wait to see Flex in the open as well, another 10-15 pounds of stage weight with his best condition will be tough to beat for anybody.

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2019, 12:13:40 PM »

Flex Lewis underrated AF. One of the best backs of all time humans.
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2019, 04:28:06 AM »

Brandon Curry 12 weeks out looking huge

TheShadow94

• Junior
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2019, 05:57:19 PM »

Brandon Curry 12 weeks out looking huge

Impressive, quads came up, needs to add a bit more lean tissue to the glutes and hams and come in 5% sharper to be at his best, regardless if he does that or not he can still win the O.

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2019, 06:23:15 PM »

What are their insights?
What are their secrets?

there are no secrets

im also from brazil and brazil isnt oxygen gym.

want to see the secret read the bible, most of you already did so nothing new

Of course there aren't lol, djufo is the resident moron

Cyborg73

• WIZARD
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2019, 11:25:24 AM »

Curry has to e the fav. now roden is out

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2019, 01:38:58 PM »

With all thats happening and the compeititors who aren't in the comp this year leaves to who can just bring it this year.

Josh apparently has a health issue and has stepped down from competing this year..

Not sure what this olympia is going to be like with a lot of big names out.

In saying this, this should get those who are competing to really try and dial it for real as it is anyones on the day that brings it.

If credric brings it (not sure if he is in it this year) then it could be his.

From what they went with last year I'd say Curry winner and roelly second (if he brings that conditioning and tight waist).

Calves of Steel

• WIZARD
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2019, 08:46:42 AM »

Brandon Curry for sure. Or if he doesn't dial it in well and Roelly does it'll be Roelly.

Biomek

• Global Elf Mod - Superintendant
  • 105kg @ 1m84
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2019, 03:56:14 PM »

With all thats happening and the compeititors who aren't in the comp this year leaves to who can just bring it this year.

Josh apparently has a health issue and has stepped down from competing this year..

Not sure what this olympia is going to be like with a lot of big names out.

In saying this, this should get those who are competing to really try and dial it for real as it is anyones on the day that brings it.

If credric brings it (not sure if he is in it this year) then it could be his.

From what they went with last year I'd say Curry winner and roelly second (if he brings that conditioning and tight waist).

Cedric got a special invitation to the Mr. O this year.

I'm really curious what Michael Lockett is going to bring. He qualified by winning the Chicago Pro couple of weeks ago. This guys physique is just fucking amazing.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2019, 05:31:36 PM »

right now its between brandon dexjax and William

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2019, 11:06:22 AM »

right now its between brandon dexjax and William

gh15 approved

Out of those three considering the IFBB ecosystem so to speak, I'm making the educated guess it will be dexjax if he brings what he brings.

Who I'd really like to see would be brandon, kuwait (with all that comes with it) has done his physique good.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up