GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: next mr o  (Read 455 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
next mr o
« on: March 04, 2019, 05:35:21 PM »

out of this 8 who takes it?

brandon
roden
philsulina
rolley
Australian josh
kuklo the (old) kid
ramo
William

?

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

julio852

• WIZARD
  • learning from the best
Re: next mr o
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 10:32:17 PM »

I think phil is done and roden will get more 2x mr olympias.

kippp

• WIZARD
  • train like there's no finish line
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 12:40:08 AM »

If Phil fully recovered from surgery and he can control stomach then Phil. Him coming back will create hype kinda like Jay coming back after losing to Dexter. Phil wins, if he cannot control stomach then Roden wins. If Brandon stays with camel crew and continue to bring his legs up he can make it a battle with Roden.
Kuklo need to pull it together before his time runs out. He has the look to represent bodybuilding, like Jay. Roden keeps to himself, need to get out and do more interviews promoting he?s mr Olympia. Guest pose and do seminars. Jay, Phil and Ronnie all were great at marketing themselves.
DISCLAIMER: all posts by kippp are fictional.

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 220
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 01:00:06 AM »

If William were only 2 inches taller.
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 11:15:12 AM »

I have my eyes on the Brazilian, Rafael Brandao. He's very young, looks perfect and Brazilians have the bodybuilding science to the single protein molecule.

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2019, 12:01:45 PM »

DONT KNOW HARDLY ANY OF THEM BUT WHOEVER HAS TEH BEST GENETICS WILL WIN

A MAN WITH BETTER GENTICS CAN TRAIN 1/3RD AS HARTD AND OFTEN AND DIET 1/3RD AS HARD AND STILL WHOP HIS ASS

GENETICS ARE KING

GENETICS INCLUDE RESPONSE TO TRAINING AND RESPONSE TO HORMONES

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2019, 01:15:21 PM »

I have my eyes on the Brazilian, Rafael Brandao. He's very young, looks perfect and Brazilians have the bodybuilding science to the single protein molecule.

agree that rafeal looks great now. perfect like you said. was really impressed with his showing at the arnolds

but i feel that once he starts chasing size, his aesthetic look will change.

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2019, 01:19:51 PM »

If Phil fully recovered from surgery and he can control stomach then Phil. Him coming back will create hype kinda like Jay coming back after losing to Dexter. Phil wins, if he cannot control stomach then Roden wins. If Brandon stays with camel crew and continue to bring his legs up he can make it a battle with Roden.
Kuklo need to pull it together before his time runs out. He has the look to represent bodybuilding, like Jay. Roden keeps to himself, need to get out and do more interviews promoting he?s mr Olympia. Guest pose and do seminars. Jay, Phil and Ronnie all were great at marketing themselves.

agree 100%.

a gut-controlled heath will beat shawn rhoden

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2019, 01:33:37 PM »

Brandon or Williams, then my sleeper pick would be Roelly but he is behind those two for me.

Issue with Rhoden is that he peaked hard and is not getting any younger and the perfect scenario where Phil came in ?off? happened and he was able to capitalize. He is not special enough to show up like that and keep winning.

His joints are just too small to pack on the muscle needed to continuously compete with guys like Brandon and Williams who are blasting full force for the Olympia crown. Their potential and ceiling is much higher than Rhodens.

Kuclo will never do shit. Heath will always be competitive but he is not really versatile and always brings the same look and every time he steps on stage his flaws are the same and unfixable.

Of corse this is all my opinion but I do think both of those guys automatically show up top 5 at the very LEAST if they are on point. Then you will see in the future that it comes between those two for the crown. At this point going forward I also believe that Ramy is a much bigger threat than Phil. That is my prediction.
Trust me

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2019, 03:29:00 PM »

agree that rafeal looks great now. perfect like you said. was really impressed with his showing at the arnolds

Well, that's the beauty of the sport, and honestly I admire Brazilian bodybuilding because theyre exactly aware of what you say. I actually know very close about his ambitions and goals. My coach, who is a Brazilian athlete, is friends with Rafael Brandao so Im are of all the secrets and insights of the Brazilian bodybuilding community which is admirable.

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2019, 10:37:07 PM »

Well, that's the beauty of the sport, and honestly I admire Brazilian bodybuilding because theyre exactly aware of what you say. I actually know very close about his ambitions and goals. My coach, who is a Brazilian athlete, is friends with Rafael Brandao so Im are of all the secrets and insights of the Brazilian bodybuilding community which is admirable.

What are their insights?
What are their secrets?

crypt

• WIZARD
  • tales of the crypt
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2019, 12:31:41 PM »

roden or brandon, if igf1 is now good on stock at the Oxygen Gyms than one of those fellows over there def top 5 hitters,

liucas2

• WIZARD
  • Lurker
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2019, 02:40:24 PM »

What are their insights?
What are their secrets?

there are no secrets

im also from brazil and brazil isnt oxygen gym.

want to see the secret read the bible, most of you already did so nothing new

Gyp10ca

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2019, 11:34:36 AM »

As much as I like Rhoden's physique, he is very lucky to have won the O at his age... finally dialed it in at the perfect time... but I don't think he will repeat.  My top pick for next Mr O has got to be Brandon Curry, dude is on a roll and has a similar body type to Rhoden but younger, fresher more 3D and pop to the muscle... legs lacking a bit in comparison, but everything else is damn near perfect.  Now what I think would make for one hell of a show, is if Ramy, Roelly, Curry and Rhoden all fucking nail it.... 2 mass monsters vs 2 aesthetic physiques.  In that case I think they would have to give it to Ramy... way too much mass to deal with.  IMO as long Ramy continues to work with Camel Crew he ain't gonna win shit... the protocol they seem so adamant on him following just doesn't seem to work for his type of body/genetics.  Where as Curry is more ectomorph and has likely always had a high metabolism and natural IGF, so in turn his body winds up responding much better to the same protocol used on Ramy... his body just soaks that shit up like a fucking sponge.
Pages: [1]   Go Up