GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: are you currently dating?  (Read 466 times)

max_rep2

• WIZARD
Re: are you currently dating?
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2019, 12:33:12 AM »

i am divorced 3rd and last time. never marry again.

Miscon-

• WIZARD
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2019, 06:25:12 AM »

How did that come about? That?s crazy.
Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he Is both the marble and the sculptor.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2019, 09:25:08 AM »

^what do you mean how did it come about? lol

are you looking around you? look at whats going on in the west.. it even spreaded into some places that were not considered west..

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

max_rep2

• WIZARD
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2019, 07:51:41 PM »

i have borderline disorder. also anxiety and ocd.
i have two different personality. doctor told me that my intelligence is very good but my maturity is very bad.
my maturity stuck at teenage. this is called peter pan syndrome. that person got married 3 times like playing game.
i am successful on business life because use my intelligence.
i know this is bad.

Miscon-

• WIZARD
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2019, 12:04:36 AM »

i have two different personality. doctor told me that my intelligence is very good but my maturity is very bad.
my maturity stuck at teenage. this is called peter pan syndrome. that person got married 3 times like playing game.
i know this is bad.

I can relate, I didn?t even know what anxiety was until my doc told me what was happening to me. Was walking around getting lost in anxiety stares for hours on hours for awhile. This is what I?m going through rn. All this was triggered in my last relationship
Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he Is both the marble and the sculptor.

max_rep2

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2019, 04:23:08 AM »

I am also hyper active person. I can understand you. Stay away from SSRI. try herbs. They have no side effects. I took 17 ssri. They poison your brain.  Sleep is the most important.

The_BMW

• WIZARD
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2019, 05:23:41 PM »

i know this is bad.

I can relate, I didn?t even know what anxiety was until my doc told me what was happening to me. Was walking around getting lost in anxiety stares for hours on hours for awhile. This is what I?m going through rn. All this was triggered in my last relationship

Don't put your personal medical information publicly on the internet (feel the burn is a public section); it could bite you in the ass later

Miscon-

• WIZARD
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2019, 08:03:57 PM »

I am also hyper active person. I can understand you. Stay away from SSRI. try herbs. They have no side effects. I took 17 ssri. They poison your brain. I take st. John wort piracetam omega3.  Sleep is the most important.

What was your negative experience with ssris?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2019, 08:44:37 AM »

i know this is bad.

Don't put your personal medical information publicly on the internet (feel the burn is a public section); it could bite you in the ass later

raul will help him im sure

maybe hoel

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • "Bloods or GTFO"
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2019, 10:31:31 PM »

My life with my GF is stable since 5y, so i am not dating.
We have enough things in common and she doesn't say anything about my bodybuilding life style.
So for now i am happy with that.

If i will ever broke with her, i don't think i will date any other girls for a while, because i am disillusioned by women.

Women are time and money wasted, most of them are retarded, or they try to use you like a trophy to show to other girls, of whatever stupid thing nonsense thing they do.
I think that men want them just to fuck, and then they fall in love with that.... bah...

brock8282

• Junior
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2019, 05:33:47 AM »

Smartest thing I have done in a while is take a break from dating and girls in general. Since February 1st I have decided to take a break from dating and talking with them. Focus 100% on gym, diet, and work. Most productive stress free time I have had in so long.
Living in Bangkok it?s easy to get caught up dating and talking to lots of different girls at once and I never realized just how time consuming and stressful it really was. Made me realie I did not have my priorities in place before. So when I do start dating again, I?m confident I?m going to be more sensitive to things like, how needy/ time consuming is this girl, does she annoy me, how much stress is she adding to my life, and how much value is she adding to my life etc.

Miscon-

• WIZARD
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2019, 12:35:23 PM »

Smartest thing I have done in a while is take a break from dating and girls in general. Since February 1st I have decided to take a break from dating and talking with them. Focus 100% on gym, diet, and work. Most productive stress free time I have had in so long.
Living in Bangkok it?s easy to get caught up dating and talking to lots of different girls at once and I never realized just how time consuming and stressful it really was. Made me realie I did not have my priorities in place before. So when I do start dating again, I?m confident I?m going to be more sensitive to things like, how needy/ time consuming is this girl, does she annoy me, how much stress is she adding to my life, and how much value is she adding to my life etc.

I want to be like this

max_rep2

• WIZARD
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2019, 06:35:53 PM »

Yes. This. I agree.

burito2019

• Duke
  • pussy slayer
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2019, 05:37:10 PM »

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up