GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: alex jones' real deal protein bars-- gh15 approved  (Read 916 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
alex jones' real deal protein bars-- gh15 approved
« on: February 18, 2019, 10:43:08 AM »

this is a great protein bar I can finally recommend to everyone.. you know I believe most shit out there is not wrothy of the lowest level toilet paper exchange.. but this one.. this bar is top!

this bar is made out of legit natural ingredients.. it is perfect for athletes on the run it is perfect to take along side eggwhite drink and it makes into a full meal that can be added as the 5 and 6 meals of the day.. along side the other 4 ordinary meals

I highly recommend alex jones protein bars.. they are tasty and high quality and  CHEAP..

I never do such a thing but go read yourself the ingredients and this should be on the shelves of any bodybuild out there way before creatine..

it is cheaper than anything else out there resembling this.. and there are none..  and your money is going to help infowars.. and the Donald trump movement.. you win everyway you look at it you WIN!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS
Pages: [1]   Go Up