GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Water.  (Read 1754 times)

Nise1

• JEDI
Re: Water.
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2019, 03:45:02 PM »

Drink directly from the sink here too. No filters or any other contraption either.  Use the same reused 1L bottle OVER AND OVER again...

DrX

Being in the US aren't you concerned about glyphosate contamination, plus issues from reusing the same plastic bottle..?

Simple answer for you Nise!! Not at all. That is the least of my worries when it comes to health...

DrX

Glyphosate contamination has caused cancer. Pretty sure there?s been lawsuits surrounding it regarding round up. Very scary stuff and I know a lot of crops were contaminated with it. A lot of foods may be possibly containing trace amounts of it.

It's the destruction of microbiome I am more concerned about, and epithelial tight junction dysregulation (leaky gut)...

The issue regards gut permeability is tight junctions in the intestinal lining open and allow food particles, bacteria, and toxins to leak into the bloodstream, causing chronic inflammation..  (You're basically one cell away from a leaky sewer, which leaks directly into your blood potentially affecting all major organs and tissues of the body)...
Very good potential

gh15 approved..

Great Britain International Swimmer
Great Britain International Rugby Player
New Zealand National Figure Champion..

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2019, 03:50:44 PM »

death penalty by hanging should be the punishment for production of products carrying this substance

by HANGING!

i would always give life in prison but there are circumstances i would hang someone and this is one of them.. along side war criminals who committed mass murders and few other cases

100% execution by hanging

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2019, 06:45:10 AM »

Drink directly from the sink here too. No filters or any other contraption either.  Use the same reused 1L bottle OVER AND OVER again...

DrX

Being in the US aren't you concerned about glyphosate contamination, plus issues from reusing the same plastic bottle..?

Simple answer for you Nise!! Not at all. That is the least of my worries when it comes to health...

DrX

Glyphosate contamination has caused cancer. Pretty sure there?s been lawsuits surrounding it regarding round up. Very scary stuff and I know a lot of crops were contaminated with it. A lot of foods may be possibly containing trace amounts of it.

It's the destruction of microbiome I am more concerned about, and epithelial tight junction dysregulation (leaky gut)...

The issue regards gut permeability is tight junctions in the intestinal lining open and allow food particles, bacteria, and toxins to leak into the bloodstream, causing chronic inflammation..  (You're basically one cell away from a leaky sewer, which leaks directly into your blood potentially affecting all major organs and tissues of the body)...

You are RIGHT ON POINT. And that microbiome is responsible for predigesting those raw minerals in the soil, then the bacteria is sucked in the plant with the water and the plant grows healthy and robust full of nutrients, then we eat the plant and absorb the minerals and vitamins. But that chain doesnt exist anymore.

The disrupted gut permeability not only cause leaking of particles into the bloodstream, but also a disrupted gut cannot efficiently absorb essential nutrients creating a chain reaction of disaster.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up