GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Water.  (Read 1745 times)

SeeZ

• WIZARD
Water.
« on: February 14, 2019, 02:13:52 AM »

I'm very picky with what type of water i use for my body.
I only drink 3+ litres of filtered or alkaline water.
Soon ill be adding in a filter to my shower and changing to flouride free toothpaste!

Just wanted to know if anyone else picky with water and if so, why?
Train Insane or Remain the Same.

Every failure is a step to success.

NaddyDasty88

• WIZARD
Re: Water.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 06:28:39 AM »

Pro tip:

Adding lemon to your water makes it alkaline

Save your money

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 08:11:19 AM »

im more anal then you, i filter the toilet water, i dont even take dumps into acidic water

no pun intended

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 10:16:44 AM »

I drink from the sink like I did in all through the 20th century if Idont have filter.. no problem what so ever

this shit doesn't matter my friend you are swimming in a swamp already..  you cant change the swamp.. as I told powrshark.. you try to clean the pea but the damn soup is the damn soup.. you cant change it unless you change soups.. and for that you need to move a planet..

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 07:42:12 AM »

drink from sink too

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 08:39:43 AM »

remember in the 80s and 90s we used to drink from the damn water fountains in the middle of the field lol no filters no nothing lol all the time.. lol

I played football (with the legs in the 80s drinking all the time from a water fountain in the middle of the damn field that I swear had yellow shit coming out of it.. NEVER HAD A SINGLE ISSUE all tru those years not a single issue!

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

magnusvv

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 09:33:10 PM »

I drink from the tap.  It bothered me at first because I grew up drinking well water from am aquifer, but after a few years I got used to the chlorinated water.

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2019, 12:51:45 AM »

I drink whatever water is available. Whether it's a sink, if I buy a water jug or if I get bottled water. It's all split pretty evenly. I'm somebody who doesn't give a shit what type of water I drink it genuinely all tastes the same to me.
Trust me

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2019, 10:49:25 AM »

you know whats the insane thing?

bottled water give me issues sometimes..

water from the fridge with filter that hasn't been changed for years.. never do lol

water from the sink never do either

bottles water though.. at times give me issues..

which should make you question everything you are brain washed with in 2020s

gh15 approved

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2019, 11:27:51 AM »

you know whats the insane thing?

bottled water give me issues sometimes..

water from the fridge with filter that hasn't been changed for years.. never do lol

water from the sink never do either

bottles water though.. at times give me issues..

which should make you question everything you are brain washed with in 2020s

gh15 approved

You were telling me about additives and addictive foods I think it was yesterday. Have you tried to cut out things like high amounts of added sugar or things like GMO's? What do you think are the main concerns with the foods that are eaten and how do you think they alter behavior/health if at all?
Trust me

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2019, 12:26:35 PM »

number 1

A N X I E T Y

all the rest secondary

but! humans cant do shit about it because go tell your Nutella jug you don't want to eat it.. its immposible it is addictive and it is very very tasty.. i believe that some of those foods are ok for your health some even good butttt the issue is psychological more than anything else when it comes to foods..

yes they put crap in all foods.. spray everything.. true.. but the first thing you notice as a human is psychological changes

2 Israeli scientists claim they have found cure for cancer.. legit one.. if it is indeed true.. and they bring it out to the masses... they will get murdered..

gh15 approved

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2019, 11:08:40 PM »

Drink directly from the sink here too. No filters or any other contraption either.  Use the same reused 1L bottle OVER AND OVER again...

DrX

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2019, 11:20:08 PM »

In my country you cannot drink from the tap long term unless you want kidney stones

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2019, 02:57:42 AM »

1. no more energy drinks,,I used to tell white monster was good,,no more,,,google "energy drinks" "rot teeth" not sure if its a hoax,,but that kids teeth are nasty,,,after a long time of 1 drink per day I feel sick and can't get out of bed,,,I cut out drinks,,,I take week off from gym,,,massage,,,sauna,,now almost back to 100 percent,,I could not move,,and I am someone who never even gets sore,,I say they are bad long term

2. donuts are shit we don't eat donuts 100g fat in 6 dozen,,,disgusting

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2019, 08:20:04 AM »

Drink directly from the sink here too. No filters or any other contraption either.  Use the same reused 1L bottle OVER AND OVER again...

DrX

im not kidding man I decided to move to bottled water cause I was too lazy to stand and fill the water in the glass all the time.. so I started drinking the bottled water.. 2 weeks into it and problems started.. lol im not kidding.. the body felt shit

got back to water from the dirty flitered fridge lol or from sink and everything got back to normal

and i tried this shit few different times for few years.. always same.. no matter the company always same shit

gh15 approved

NaddyDasty88

• WIZARD
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2019, 09:27:00 AM »

If bottled water sits too long in stock it starts to have a funky taste and upsets my stomach personally. There is water machine (primo) that you fill your own bottles I like that

Nise1

• JEDI
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2019, 03:54:23 PM »

DrX

Being in the US aren't you concerned about glyphosate contamination, plus issues from reusing the same plastic bottle..?
Very good potential

gh15 approved..

Great Britain International Swimmer
Great Britain International Rugby Player
New Zealand National Figure Champion..

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2019, 07:25:25 PM »

my grandpa lived to his 100th year.. rare I know.. he was a boxer and ate pretty good but he never looked at what he drank in those years.. he drank from the tap like everyone else.. and ate whatever there was..

then steeve reeve that was a health freak lived long life yes but passed on at 73.. or 74 but still its not 100

then you got a family friend of mine that passed on at 65.. which is pretty long life compared to the 46 years piana had in the flesh..

that shows you that its all more.. much more than what you ingest and digest.. much more.. something beyond the understanding of the species in current part of the 21st century

its not really survival of the fittest.. this is what you are taught in school.. in the deep state school.. they also teach you that hiv and aids is something that everyone can get.. and in reality its mostly homos.. brown and black skinned.. mostly.. not all but mostly.. I claim bodybuild are completely immuned to hiv.. but I cant prove it scientifically

there are some drunks roaming pubs that live to be 80 and then some kids that live on organic foods that pass on at 40 dropping on the thread mil..

i start believing that it is safer to eat regular top chicken in America than its oraganic version.. 

i believe that the chicken who roam free range free bullshit.. eat shit that cause them to be of a lower LOWER quality compared to the same chickens who were not free ranged.. i cant prove it scientifically but i sure saw the issues arise in all living flesh on planet earth who ate those 2 kinds of chickens.. the ones who ate the regular chicken has no problems.. the ones who ate the organic version did have problems.. from skin to digestion to benign tumors.. yes you heard it right

sadly social media is poison and when you go to look for something on social media you will always find why its bad for you.. 90% of the time.. and the reason is greed and money.. others want you to buy their shit.. this is what the human species has become at this stage.. a direct dependent of social media.. that get all its info from social media..

no matter what you end up eating.. eventually you eat an unborn baby parts.. and this my friend is the ugly truth that very few tell you..

so what is some water from the sink with some chemicals after all the trenbolona ace you put into your blood in direct touch down? lol

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2019, 07:51:53 PM »

by the way nise.. just so its clear.. perfectly clear

i am for execution by hanging in middle of town square for all product makers and distributors and applcators of products contain glyphosate

i am from hanging like in the 1700s.. you know what they used to do over in Scotland and England back then right? you saw outlander.. i am for the exact same type executions for anyone involved with production and distribution of glyphosate

then again i will have to execute deep state hierarchy for that to stop.. this is done to the species on planet earth mainly for population control.. and those who responsible for it in any way shape or form.. THE PRODUCERS OF THOSE POSIONS.. should be executed.. and they will pay heavy price in due day.. everyone's due day arrived.. you cant escape it

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2019, 09:24:08 PM »

DrX

Being in the US aren't you concerned about glyphosate contamination, plus issues from reusing the same plastic bottle..?

Simple answer for you Nise!! Not at all. That is the least of my worries when it comes to health...

DrX
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2019, 04:26:46 AM »

There is one major thing and perhaps the most important thing in water that NOBODY pays attention to it and that is due to the misleading brainwashing information coming from the mainstream medical industry that is there to keep people sick, not to cure.

In the old days, when you used to drink clean water from a creek, it was coming with microscopic sediments. This sediments were rich in trace minerals. ESSENTIAL nutrients for health, and genesis of ALL chronic diseases today.

You can filter the water all you want, you're just putting that fluid in your body and flushing out the little to none essential nutrients you have.

Although I do not trust the companies behind bottled water, I am currently drinking bottled water. BUT, to every single bottle, I add 5 drops of liquid colloidal trace minerals. I drink about 12-13 bottles a day so that put all the essential trace minerals that my body needs.

Ideally, I would buy purified water, PASS EACH BOTTLE THROUGH A GOOD FILTERING SYSTEM, then keep the clean water mineralized in either glass, stainless steel or clay containers. In the old civilizations clay containers were used.

To the OP, I use fluoride free toothpaste from many years ago.

The worst thing you can do is drink just regular water from the pipe. It has ZERO nutrients, and only have chemicals added that will harm the carbon unit.

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2019, 05:04:50 AM »

DrX

Simple answer for you Nise!! Not at all. That is the least of my worries when it comes to health...

DrX

Glyphosate contamination has caused cancer. Pretty sure there?s been lawsuits surrounding it regarding round up. Very scary stuff and I know a lot of crops were contaminated with it. A lot of foods may be possibly containing trace amounts of it.
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2019, 05:05:49 AM »

Oatmeal and other oat products may have very high levels of it.

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2019, 05:09:01 AM »

More than anything, CORN. Corn in the US, organic or not, gmo free or not, is being sprayed by law with roundup or glyphosate. I haven't eat corn in at least 2 years since I learned about that. Many other foods and even water contain traces of it which has been deliberately created by the deep state.

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2019, 05:11:37 AM »

More than anything, CORN. Corn in the US, organic or not, gmo free or not, is being sprayed by law with roundup or glyphosate. I haven't eat corn in at least 2 years since I learned about that. Many other foods and even water contain traces of it which has been deliberately created by the deep state.

Agreed. Most vegetables and fruit are very easy to contaminate.

The funny thing is that they now overly promote eating vegetables and fruit. Obviously, these are healthy foods, but not when they have a flood of chemicals on them and genetically changed form their original state.

THIS ISNT EVEN CONSPIRACY. Look up all he lawsuits surrounding round up and glyphosate.

YouTube soon

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2019, 07:57:18 AM »

Agreed. Most vegetables and fruit are very easy to contaminate.

The funny thing is that they now overly promote eating vegetables and fruit. Obviously, these are healthy foods, but not when they have a flood of chemicals on them and genetically changed form their original state.

THIS ISNT EVEN CONSPIRACY. Look up all he lawsuits surrounding round up and glyphosate.

The soil is completely contaminated and severely depleted of nutrients. These fruits and veggies these days are not even healthy anymore. They will never give you the right amount of essential nutrients needed by the body. They will however give you high amounts of toxic chemicals that will create chronic inflammation in the body. And the body without the proper amount of essential nutrients is not able to combat that oxidative damage developing countless types of chronic symptoms and diseases.

One way is to buy organic certified non gmo only. And not even that put you on the safe side. Organic non gmao DOES NOT mean that you're eating the same fruits and veggies our great grandparents were eating 150-200 years ago. Organic non gmo all it means is that it has not been genetically modified, and is "clean enough" to pass as organic. But again, it has been grown in nutrient depleted soil and traces of toxic chemicals.

Now the ideal way is to have your own piece of land and clean it. Make it fertile, segregate it from the rest of the soil in enclosed spaces and grow your own shit. If you have a dog and a cat let them shit and pee in that soil, if you have leaved and branches burn them and throw the ashes to that soil, etc...feed that soil with all the natural rich nutrients that were once abundant before they were destroyed by the deep state.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2019, 08:09:34 AM »

DrX

DrX

Glyphosate contamination has caused cancer. Pretty sure there?s been lawsuits surrounding it regarding round up. Very scary stuff and I know a lot of crops were contaminated with it. A lot of foods may be possibly containing trace amounts of it.

why is it scary

are you afraid to pass on?

all foods have it in them including "organic"

if you check how they raise organic you will understand that the chickens and beef are roaming free for a little while yes.. but the fields around are still being sprayed.. and they roam and the wind Is not saying excuse me cow I now will stop blowing.. wind move everything with it.. if you are lucky its diluted with water.. then again you got the chemtrails lol

I told you before you are trying to clean a pea.. when the damn pea soup is fucked up

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2019, 08:11:47 AM »

everything is sprayed.. everything

the wind doesn't stand still for no one..

they spray in a sunny day? guess what 38 minutes later there can be rain and wind.. one helps the other fucks.. severe storms don't help either..

soup is fucked up

gh15 approved

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2019, 11:24:11 AM »

DrX

DrX

why is it scary

are you afraid to pass on?

all foods have it in them including "organic"

if you check how they raise organic you will understand that the chickens and beef are roaming free for a little while yes.. but the fields around are still being sprayed.. and they roam and the wind Is not saying excuse me cow I now will stop blowing.. wind move everything with it.. if you are lucky its diluted with water.. then again you got the chemtrails lol

I told you before you are trying to clean a pea.. when the damn pea soup is fucked up

gh15 approved

I?m more afraid of living a life where I suffer due to not being able to escape the corruption.

But yeah, you do the best you can to avoid it but you?ll never fully be able to

YouTube soon

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2019, 02:44:15 PM »

you can always live like john Travolta in a bubble lol

you ever watched that movie?

in that bubble you can avoid anything but then again I think its better to live 70-80 great years than 110 years in a bubble lol

the movie is not really about this topic but the bubble is a metaphor

gh15 approved

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up