GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cbd oil/products  (Read 590 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
cbd oil/products
« on: February 11, 2019, 09:31:07 PM »

you like or don't like

do you use cbd for stress relief?

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
Re: cbd oil/products
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 09:32:36 PM »

don't know what I posted it in neveland it should be in natural remidies this is straight out natural product nature made..

just want to hear opinions about it ill move it to natural remidies so all visitors to the site can see if someone care to share experiences

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 09:43:00 PM »

Maybe this should temporary go in Neverland for more replies?

l2play`

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 10:21:30 PM »

you like or don't like

gh15 approved

I've tried a THC vape concoction. Unfortunately I have a chronic illness that warrants the prescription of opioid pain relief. Didn't fancy the long term damage, potential for abuse of using the medication prescribed and was after alternative ways of managing pain relief. Definitely worked for me, relaxed, hungry, numbing of pain, unfortunately I'm not fond of compromising my mental acuity so it's something I've relied on sparingly.

I was recommended CBD vape juice instead by the vendor. Was promised the positive pain relief without it hampering my mental faculties. Honestly yet to try it, will definitely share my experience with you GH15 in due time.
"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble & the sculptor."

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 02:26:11 AM »

I love CBD oil
I only recently tried because it?s legal in Canada

And honestly I find it very therapeutic, good for moods, enjoyable, no side effects for me
I take 30-50mgs and I find it relaxing and i definitely notice the pain management effects
Overall
I think it?s somthing I would reccomend to anyone with a mood disorder or anxiety kinda thing
Anyone who just wants to relax a bit and improve their well being
For pain etc

I like taking it after a hard workout too I think it?s benifical there, though not in a ?measurable? way per say

Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 04:16:56 AM »

you like or don't like

gh15 approved

I've tried a THC vape concoction. Unfortunately I have a chronic illness that warrants the prescription of opioid pain relief. Didn't fancy the long term damage, potential for abuse of using the medication prescribed and was after alternative ways of managing pain relief. Definitely worked for me, relaxed, hungry, numbing of pain, unfortunately I'm not fond of compromising my mental acuity so it's something I've relied on sparingly.

I was recommended CBD vape juice instead by the vendor. Was promised the positive pain relief without it hampering my mental faculties. Honestly yet to try it, will definitely share my experience with you GH15 in due time.

thc vape concoction vs cbd?

explain to me the differences..

method of intake?

anything else you want to share

gh15 approved

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 04:29:36 AM »

I have asked the following question to many "experts" in the marihuana field and nobody can give me a convincing answer.

In my case, I am in perfect health. No issues of any kind. No prescription drugs, no doctors. I avoid them like the plague actually.

So being that the case, would I benefit in any way by supplementing every day with CBD oil? Will it enhance my immune system for example? would it provide more antioxidant activity?

jukalp

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2019, 04:38:36 AM »

I am very happy to have this topic opened by GH15. I study CBD, THC and Cannabis, I am one of the only authorized in Brazil for such research, and it will be an honor to be able to publish studies and take questions

jukalp

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2019, 04:43:39 AM »

I have asked the following question to many "experts" in the marihuana field and nobody can give me a convincing answer.

In my case, I am in perfect health. No issues of any kind. No prescription drugs, no doctors. I avoid them like the plague actually.

So being that the case, would I benefit in any way by supplementing every day with CBD oil? Will it enhance my immune system for example? would it provide more antioxidant activity?

Yes, you can benefit, but not at those points you are thinking about. The CBD acts as a regulator in our body, by the endocannabinoid receptors, making a homeostasis.
So he's going to regulate what's out of balance in his body, you know? It is something more personal of each person, being difficult to be able to say that for you it will help in the immunity.
In the antioxidant part, I can give a certainty, saying that it will help yes, because our body undergoes oxidation at all times, even more for bodybuilders, then this area will be deregulated ...

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2019, 05:01:25 AM »

I?ve heard great things, but I?m still a bit skeptical. One person I know is actually using cbd to come off of weed. He says it?s working well for this purpose. I think the supposed benefits that may possibly come from marijuana is actually all from the cbd. I may try it for anxiety soon.

The main issue is quality. I know some companies are just giving you regular old hemp oil and charging you 120$.
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

l2play`

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2019, 04:57:07 PM »

you like or don't like

gh15 approved

method of intake?

gh15 approved

Sorry for the late reply GH15.

Method of delivery was inhalation with a vape pen. Same device used by many who quit smoking. Instead of a liquid with flavoring and nicotine this contained a THC extract. I've had extremely little experience with using M. I would liken the effects as mild compared to actually smoking M.
Since I'm not chasing a 'high' vendor recommended a similar concoctions without THC but with CBD. So no 'high' but benefits of pain relief, relaxation etc. I haven't tried the CBD vape liquid so I can't share any comparison between the two at this moment in time.

Keen to hear what other gh15er's have to say.

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble & the sculptor."

Esc8p

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2019, 11:10:55 PM »

Good CBD oil does some great things for me. I took oral drops and vape to help control inflammation due to ulcerative colitis. IT would help at times allowing me to be a regular human being. IT also helped with the anxiety that came along with it.

The sad thing now that marijuana is "legal" in my area, CBD products have taken a hit quality wise, though that makes no sense to me because it has been derived from non-THC containing hemp. I think people ar just getting in on the market or all the good quality stuff is being used up and prices have soared. It's unfortunate, because now It'll cost me $100 a week just to take minimum amount. I've had to take it out of my routine use and I feel the detriment. I could "afford" it, but I just hate that it's pretty much a car payment for life to provide some relief.
Follow me on my Log (TREN, MAST, TEST, and others)
http://gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=22765.0

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2019, 12:32:36 PM »

Yes, you can benefit, but not at those points you are thinking about. The CBD acts as a regulator in our body, by the endocannabinoid receptors, making a homeostasis.
So he's going to regulate what's out of balance in his body, you know? It is something more personal of each person, being difficult to be able to say that for you it will help in the immunity.
In the antioxidant part, I can give a certainty, saying that it will help yes, because our body undergoes oxidation at all times, even more for bodybuilders, then this area will be deregulated ...

Thank you brother great answer!! I was looking for an educated response like that. So far here in the US all the people involved in the CBD field are just a bunch of retarded pot heads.

Esc8p

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2019, 12:18:10 AM »

you like or don't like

gh15 approved

method of intake?

gh15 approved

It's the oil added to some sort of glycerine to make it a vapor. The drops are my preferred, but a friend gave me his pen to try. It was nice to have so I could use it as needed if I was having a flare-up so as to not carry around a bottle of oil with me.

I'm going to try another drop for from a local gentleman who is really into these natural tintures and not a pot head like most of the other providers around. He makes his stuff to help people in need of relief, and sells it at a reasonable price, but because of this, he sells out rather quickly. I'll keep you updated!
Follow me on my Log (TREN, MAST, TEST, and others)
http://gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=22765.0

Sonjaecork

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2019, 04:58:39 AM »

Hey guys I'm a bot but I want to contribute from time to time so please don't ban me, I leave here a link to useful CBD oil site, I know it's against the rules but when you take CBD sponsorships let me know via my site and I will gladly pay sponsorship for a 1 year term

Cheers!

best cbd oil for pain anxiety and sleep get more
cbd gummies amazon sites
cbd gummies for sale for pain try this site
cbd oil for pain relief read what he said

cbd oil for pain relief dosage <a href="http://www.ask.marugujarat.in/index.php?qa=user&qa_1=desertgreece6">learn here</a>
best cbd oil for dogs with cancer <a href="http://www.angarasea.ru/">see this</a>
cbd oil benefits medical research <a href="http://smsdeal.ru/">Check Out Your URL</a>
cbd oil for sale in colorado springs <a href="http://futurefactory.ru/">i was reading this</a>

pilip99

• WIZARD
  • The Last Airbender
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2019, 12:35:22 PM »

bumpppp, does anyone have any good oil drop recommendations? Looking for something legit to start with

Rovidi

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2019, 05:47:02 AM »

I am taking 30mg CBD Oil per day of this brand
https://sensiseeds.com/en/products-of-cbd/oleo-cbd-coco-e-canhamo-aroma-natural-500ml
I started just a week and noticed improvement in what cbd promises
Improved training recovery due to less body pain
more relaxed
I'm just taking the dose that advises in product 15MG x2 day I think if it increases if the dose noticed more effect but also do not want to be very relaxed due to my work.
I think it's going to be something I'm going to take whenever I can, I think it only brings benefits.
I also bought capsules when traveling to take along too :)

bumpppp, does anyone have any good oil drop recommendations? Looking for something legit to start with

Lots of people recommend Dan bilzerian store
https://ignitecbd.co/
I did not buy from there because they do not ship where I live.
That moment where you just smile even in the midst of crowd and think i love hormones :)

pilip99

• WIZARD
  • The Last Airbender
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2019, 03:41:27 AM »

I am taking 30mg CBD Oil per day of this brand
https://sensiseeds.com/en/products-of-cbd/oleo-cbd-coco-e-canhamo-aroma-natural-500ml
I started just a week and noticed improvement in what cbd promises
Improved training recovery due to less body pain
more relaxed
I'm just taking the dose that advises in product 15MG x2 day I think if it increases if the dose noticed more effect but also do not want to be very relaxed due to my work.
I think it's going to be something I'm going to take whenever I can, I think it only brings benefits.
I also bought capsules when traveling to take along too :)

Lots of people recommend Dan bilzerian store
https://ignitecbd.co/
I did not buy from there because they do not ship where I live.

gonna check these out, thanks Rovi!
Pages: [1]   Go Up