GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: what went wrong with this bitch  (Read 143 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
what went wrong with this bitch
« on: February 10, 2019, 08:39:15 AM »

to go from this marvelous little curvy hottie an era ago

to THIS THING

?????????

possession?

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
Re: what went wrong with this bitch
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 08:45:41 AM »

and

if she is allowed to roam free in western politics.. are we at risk of having the womale version of this beauty an era from now?

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 210
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 08:56:54 AM »

Uhm...she aged nine years? Lol

Most women during peak fertility in their late teens and early twenties have amazing pliable skin with a nice glow to it that goes away as they approach 30. A few women have great genetics and hold on to that into their early thirties, obviously this potato brained dipshit didn't hold on to anything.
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 11:14:13 AM »

Uhm...she aged nine years? Lol

Most women during peak fertility in their late teens and early twenties have amazing pliable skin with a nice glow to it that goes away as they approach 30. A few women have great genetics and hold on to that into their early thirties, obviously this potato brained dipshit didn't hold on to anything.

Its not genes though...its lifestyle. In the US for example by 30 women are dead alive. They cant fuck anymore, they develop sexual dysfunction, they smoke weed, they get drunk every weekend, they take prescription medications, so by 30-35 their skin start looking like crocodile.

Now if you look at Brazilian women for example.... a 45-50 year old Brazilian look like a 25-30 year old American. Brazilians for the most part dont smoke weed, dont drink, eat healthy, no fast food, no prescription meds.

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 210
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 11:50:13 AM »

It's a combination of innate and enviro factors without a doubt.
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 05:11:53 PM »

she should be sent to the Middle East,,the Middle East men will correct her

she will be put in her place and sarve a man well

this is your typical American cum dump whore

women like this deserve to be beat

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 04:36:06 AM »

I'm not sure how she got there, but she definitely needs to go back...lol
Trust me

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2019, 08:09:34 AM »

^crazy eh?

back in 2009 she would be all men desire and would be sucking peepees right and left in some no where town off ny lol country town.. lol in 2019 she is in congress! and not only congress but she thinks she is the future of the fascist party.. and she got a very good chance at it

this is why I say civil war might be the only option.. eventually

rest assure she is fascist and will stop at nothingto get what she want

gh15 approved

Redis

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2019, 01:50:18 PM »

I think it?s the culture that surrounds the left in the United States. Looking toward the government to save the individual frees them from any personal responsibility in their lives. You see a lot of attractive women go the opposite direction once they embrace the belief system. We see it when they cut their hair off, dye it pink or blue, begin rejecting their parents and thus the family. It?s a rejection of themselves and who they are. They hate America and themselves, especially if they?re white. It?s why they go the extreme opposite of who they once were and why cows and airplanes become the evil of the world.

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2019, 01:37:47 PM »

^crazy eh?

back in 2009 she would be all men desire and would be sucking peepees right and left in some no where town off ny lol country town.. lol in 2019 she is in congress! and not only congress but she thinks she is the future of the fascist party.. and she got a very good chance at it

this is why I say civil war might be the only option.. eventually

rest assure she is fascist and will stop at nothingto get what she want

gh15 approved

They really need to beat her down verbally until she has no will left to continue. I already see it in the youtube comment sections and i'm sure people are sending her hate mail. This needs to continue so she hates herself even more than she already should.
Trust me

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2019, 10:51:39 PM »

She is actually celebrating driving away 25,000 highly paid jobs . . . like that is a good thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up