GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: favorite frozen foods  (Read 1308 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
favorite frozen foods
« on: January 27, 2019, 05:33:23 PM »

I find myself liking chef Bombay frozen food.. lol the tikka masala and the butter chicken... I swear it taste like the real deal and have good ingredients

what are some of your favorite frozen foods from the grocery store?

I want to find more shit I like from the frozen sections incase all sushi places are closed lol

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

thewrongadvices

• WIZARD
Re: favorite frozen foods
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 06:35:29 PM »

Here in the UK we have a store called Iceland. They sell plenty of junk but I buy their frozen salmon fillets. Taste great, healthy and good value. The only other frozen food I ever buy is huge bags of broccoli just for convenience.
"the scale weigth can go up or down ...WE BODYBUILD DONT GO BY WEIGHT ON SCALE...we go by LEAN MUSCLE !" GH15

Timmzzy1

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 07:40:37 PM »

The 3-5yo kids meals, generally much more natural and better than the crap they put in the meals directed at adults and seem to taste much better, I?ll just heat up 4-5 of them and put whatever it is in a big bowl. Also tried some chicken and noodle frozen meal I got from a supp shop, was like 50g protein and tasted pretty good

kippp

• WIZARD
  • train like there's no finish line
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 10:46:43 PM »

chicken pot pie
ice cream
DISCLAIMER: all posts by kippp are fictional.

pilip99

• WIZARD
  • The Last Airbender
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2019, 02:56:33 AM »

Skinny Cow Ice Creams or Halo Tops

:)

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 03:26:06 AM »

I grab frozen breaded shrimp...2 minute in microwave...mmmm...also Jose ole taquitos....mmmm...bagel bites mmmm...unlike real pizza you can keep eating them all day

Gh15 have you tried a white monster?

Eloctherock

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 03:42:34 AM »

I find myself liking chef Bombay frozen food.. lol the tikka masala and the butter chicken... I swear it taste like the real deal and have good ingredients

what are some of your favorite frozen foods from the grocery store?

I want to find more shit I like from the frozen sections incase all sushi places are closed lol

gh15 approved
We think a like I see

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 05:29:14 AM »

^isn't that shit good? lol
 it actually feels healthy.. the ingredients are all good.. very rare for frozen foods in grocery store in pre made packages lol

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 05:30:55 AM »

I grab frozen breaded shrimp...2 minute in microwave...mmmm...also Jose ole taquitos....mmmm...bagel bites mmmm...unlike real pizza you can keep eating them all day

Gh15 have you tried a white monster?

not yet I forgot about it I will soon

I did eat the bagel though.. the frozen ones.. very good and also healthy ingredients.. never an issue you are right

gh15 approved

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2019, 12:13:35 PM »

I saw the dumbest frozen meal in Walmart recently. It was a ?paleo? microwave meal, lmao. Guess they had microwaves 🤷🏻‍♂️
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2019, 03:28:47 PM »

Jalapeno peppers lol
Vansville ~ spewing stuff about "frequencies of the universe" LOL,,,you do realize you sound like a fuckin moron?  only fucking quack jobs believe that shit

GH15 ~ luckily for you and for all other humans I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is right..

Shoganai

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2019, 06:45:07 PM »

Besides ice-cream? Any type of berry...I find that frozen blueberries are much better quality than fresh blueberries...much tastier too

magnusvv

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2019, 08:14:53 PM »

My kids were chowing down on pizza rolls the other night.  They smelled so damn good.  LOL

mejor

• WIZARD
  • 5'7 190, 28
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2019, 09:48:47 PM »

Tater tots. Great snack

Eloctherock

• WIZARD
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2019, 05:32:10 AM »

Besides ice-cream? Any type of berry...I find that frozen blueberries are much better quality than fresh blueberries...much tastier too
I heard they retain their nutrients better this way too? Anyone know any more info on this?

Eloctherock

• WIZARD
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2019, 05:33:53 AM »

^isn't that shit good? lol
 it actually feels healthy.. the ingredients are all good.. very rare for frozen foods in grocery store in pre made packages lol

gh15 approved
Another really good frozen Indian meal is from Saffron road... the ingredients are all healthy too I really like them.

I also have like 4 of those California kitchen babrbeque chicken frozen pizzas in my freezer rn lolol I know you have mentioned them a lot in the past

Sadly I can no longer enjoy any of them though. Having some bad digestion/GERD issues. Have to stay away from certain foods that trigger it from now on (like tomatoes)

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2019, 12:02:45 PM »

Cracker barrel mac n cheese lol
Trust me

magnusvv

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2019, 09:32:15 PM »

What?  You can get that frozen?  Is it as good as the restaurant?  This is important.   ;D

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2019, 06:58:33 AM »

What?  You can get that frozen?  Is it as good as the restaurant?  This is important.   ;D

Yeah you can get both the frozen version and boxed version to make it yourself. Either one is really good I?d say the restaurant has a certain touch that makes it a bit better but it?s head and shoulders above all of the other Mac n cheese available IMO.
Trust me

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2019, 12:25:04 PM »

In Europe we dont have chef Bombay, but I just searched for it online, LOOKS impressive!

Over here most is way too salty.

Maybe a fine one here is Bertolli brand, Italian food, like the pasta and breaded white meat chicken,

But none that really look like the quality of your brand. And also every country over here has there own local brand most of the time, but still some main players at the top that are presented everywhere in Europe..

In general I stay away from most, too much salt, too much fat, I rather go out to eat Korean, Chinese, Greek or German food if I want a cheat meal.
Only frozen foods I have is, frozen yoghurt from time to time, Frozen avocado cutt in blocks, frozen veggies/fruit and from Germany frozen coppenrath-wiese cake  ;D ;) yum yum

KamOvelp

• Conditional Junior
favorite frozen foods
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2019, 05:59:43 PM »

I lost a lot of weight eating frozen chicken breast gilled on a George Foreman grill with mushrooms fried in butter on a frying pan.  Frozen vegetables fried in butter are also surprisingly good.  Butter . . . is evidently a secret of restaurant food.
Pages: [1]   Go Up