GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to live forever (theoretically)  (Read 9623 times)

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod
Re: How to live forever (theoretically)
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2017, 09:36:48 PM »

There are some stories on the internet where people have been put in these oxygen/pressure style chambers you speak of when seriously wounded and had amazing responses. One I remember was about a little girl with severe frost bite and she managed to save everything other than the little toe when it was completely black. Apparently the rate of recovery was incredible, how true this is I am not sure but it certainly supports your beliefs and my hopes.

If I had the money I would be interested in turning in my sleeping room or my whole home so it was enriched and measure the recovery from general training and my general well being. If the saturation of oxygen in my blood would make such improvements to recovery from wounds then general health and progress from training I would hope to significantly improve also.
Disclaimer: I do not advise or encourage anyone to put anything into their body. These are my personal experiences and are for informational purposes only. You should only take substances that have been advised/prescribed by your medical practitioner whilst under medical supervision.

TheCure

• JEDI
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2017, 11:58:56 PM »

I can definitely say and vouch for its effectiveness. Sadly most of the real methods to keep one healthy are way too expensive. Ive had the pleasure to work with very wealthy clients who basically did everything to enhance their health. The probably most outrageous thing ive heard was exactly what i wrote, in combination with human stem cells (provided by a fetus). This was done in tijuana and over the course of 7 days. Client had several skin issues, cancer included, multiple heartattacks and definitely a destroyed neurotransmitter system (you could say he ate amphetamines as some people eat their chicken and rice.)

After that procedure he basically went back in time. Skin improved drastically, his neurotransmitters came back and he felt and especially looked a hundred times better than before. Dont know about his current health status (he was from Brazil) but im very sure he is in a great condition.

Sadly after he told me what he paid for all that, im certain that most people prefer buying a house and sending their two kids to an ivy league college, rather than spending that on this procedure.

Best wishes

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2017, 09:07:47 AM »

some ingredient as legit kigs lol
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

Hoel

• WIZARD
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2017, 06:07:22 AM »

I wish I can get Legit Kigtropin !

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2017, 03:43:59 AM »

When using vitamins always make sure they are certified organic plant/food derived. Avoid synthetic forms of vitamins.

Also, instead of liposomal, wouldn't be better injected versions of curcumin/resveratrol?

blacksterbmw

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2017, 05:49:51 AM »

Another 2 supps that have quite a lot of research on them are broccoli sprouts (Sulphurphane ) and that form of vitamin b3 niagen, not to be confused with niacin.  Both have bery good anto oxidant properties and also help active heat shock proteins.  Check out Dr Rhonda Patrick on these things.
Fully powered by Dimension Labs

jblifts82

• WIZARD
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2017, 01:16:18 PM »

was wondering what people thought of metformin as it's been getting a bit of press as of late.

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2017, 01:36:25 PM »

was wondering what people thought of metformin as it's been getting a bit of press as of late.

i use it

850mg a day

haven't noticed anything but figure it's working in the background

epitalon a lot better for living forever.  adds 7 years of vitality to end of life.  you gotta use it 2x a year for 10 day runs, 20mg a day

jblifts82

• WIZARD
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2017, 06:37:21 PM »

really thats all for the dosing of epitalon. I can get it around 140 for 100mg. So looking at a about a $280 a year bill. I'll look into it more.

I'm starting metformin next week when my cut begins. Most don't seem to notice many positive sides besides the occasional initial loss of appetite. some people say it helped with weightloss but most change so much shit they don't know if it was metformin or one of the hundred other changes they made.

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2017, 06:39:19 PM »

^^ yeah bro that's all it takes.  I just finished my first ever 10 day run last week.  Gonna do next one in January, and then for the rest of my life run them at the start of the year and in middle of the year

Only annoying thing is the 2x daily injections of 10mg each.  I did AM/PM.  You do subq.  But 10mg is a bit to dissolve, do you need at least 0.5ml of water in there.

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2017, 06:41:28 PM »

$280 a year for each run, so $560 a year

...not bad at all for an extra seven years of vitality

this site looks like spam but actually gives lots of good info and lots of good links to research/studies/etc.  Plus has some cool pics, check it out: http://epitalon.net/scientific-facts-epitalon/

Thirsty02

• WIZARD
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2017, 11:15:31 PM »

i use it

850mg a day

epitalon a lot better for living forever.  adds 7 years of vitality to end of life.  you gotta use it 2x a year for 10 day runs, 20mg a day
Where does a guy purchase epitalon?
IF YOU WANT TO CROSS THE BRIDGE YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE TOLL

TheCure

• JEDI
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2017, 12:09:09 AM »

i use it

850mg a day

Where does a guy purchase epitalon?

Where you should buy all health peptides. https://www.ceretropic.com/peptides

Best wishes

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2017, 02:36:42 AM »

I have used epitalon thymalin Tb500 and BPC 157

Tb500 and BPC for healing
Works amazing
And I feel they benefit overall strength of the human body at many functions
Better functioning human

Epitalon and thymalin I use only when I get sick, I save them for that, and when I have used them
I felt like I recovered much faster and felt healthier.

Not much to "notice"
But I believe it does help
Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2017, 03:54:33 AM »

Where to get injectable resveratrol, curcumin, glutathione, ladies and gentlemen, we got it:

http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=43795.0

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2017, 06:43:32 AM »

Why this thread is not a sticky anymore?  ???
Its extremely informative!!

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2017, 01:37:36 PM »

Subbed
throw a sweaty shirt on them and they'll take it away and start sniffing it like their life depend on it lmao - Mike_Rippletoe

CharlesNeoda

• Conditional Junior
    • Jerseys Football Wholesale
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2019, 03:52:45 PM »

LOJ bro please unban meeeee
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up