GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 10-Year-Old Boy 'Drag Kid' Photographed With Naked Adult Drag Queen  (Read 134 times)

Atixtman

• WIZARD

Lol

The people promoting this should be tortured and beheaded. I?m fucking speechless and growing disgusted with this satanic agenda. Something needs to be done. Fyi, this was in Canada

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42081/10-year-old-boy-dressed-drag-pictured-naked-amanda-prestigiacomo

Looks like the right was right. Accepting the lgbt is going to lead to the acceptance of pedophilia.

Deus vult
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy 'Drag Kid' Photographed With Naked Adult Drag Queen
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 06:26:27 AM »

www.infowars.com

this is the only "tv" channel one should pay attention to now days for LEGIT news

addictive channel and rightfully so.. it is great and truthful and just

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 10:14:36 AM »

HOMOSEXUALITY IS ACTUALLY WORSE THAN PEDOPHILA AND MURDER

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 10:19:23 AM »

That is wrong in so many ways but I believe you do actually think that because you dont have empathy not even for your own flesh and blood. I truly feel sorry for your daughter living her experience because of a pervert that wants to stick his dick in the most foul souls of the earth.  The burden truly lays on you and you will have a very hard life because you are not conscious of your mind and actions.
Vansville ~ spewing stuff about "frequencies of the universe" LOL,,,you do realize you sound like a fuckin moron?  only fucking quack jobs believe that shit

GH15 ~ luckily for you and for all other humans I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is right..

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 10:34:12 AM »

That is wrong in so many ways but I believe you do actually think that because you dont have empathy not even for your own flesh and blood. I truly feel sorry for your daughter living her experience because of a pervert that wants to stick his dick in the most foul souls of the earth.  The burden truly lays on you and you will have a very hard life because you are not conscious of your mind and actions.

"empathy for your own flesh and blood". Flesh and blood don't have feelings so you can't have empathy for them, dummy, its about time someone called you out on the stupid shit you say that makes no sense,,,stop tryin to sound like a fucking priest your a fat Mexican your not the pope,,,your not even a cardinal,,your just a sad sad man who thinks he is morally superior only. because his IQ is so low that you are too dumb to realize your not

mental illness,,,messiah complex,,,

\AND LET ME REPEAT 1 THING TO YOU

THERE IS NOTHING MORE PERVERTED THAN A MAN PUTTING HIS DICK IN ANOTHER MANS HAIRY ASSHOLE

THERE IS NOTHING ON THIS EARTH,,NOT PEDOPHILA, NOT ANIMAL SEX

THERE IS NOTHING ON EARTH THAT WILL GENERATE SUCH A FEELING OF DISGUST IN STRAIGHT MEN AND WOMAN THAN A MAN SHOVING HIS DICK INTO ANOTHER MANS HAIRY FLAT ASS

THERE IS NOTHIN MORE SICK THAN THAT

HOMOSEXUALS COMMITT THE MOST DIGUSTING ACTS

NaddyDasty88

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 10:41:37 AM »

You know someone is off when they keep trying to normalize pedophilia and zoophilia

NaddyDasty88

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 10:42:14 AM »

Unfortunately for you 2 wrongs don?t make a right, bub

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2019, 10:44:06 AM »

So gays is worse than fucking a child lol
Vansville ~ spewing stuff about "frequencies of the universe" LOL,,,you do realize you sound like a fuckin moron?  only fucking quack jobs believe that shit

GH15 ~ luckily for you and for all other humans I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is right..

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2019, 11:53:46 AM »

So gays is worse than fucking a child lol

HAHA,,,2 FRIENDS OF HOMOS

2 FRIENDS OF THE GTAY MOVEMENT

2 BALLESS MEN WHO WILL NOT STAND AGAINST IT

CAN YOU STAND UP TALL AND SAY THAT MANS PENIS ENTERING A MANS HAIRY BUTT IS FOUL>?

WILL YOU DO IT?

WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF>>??

WEAK SUBMISSIVE CUCKS

I WILL REPEAT

IT IS THE FACTUAL TRUTH,,,THAT THERE IS A STRONG CORRELATION BETWEEN MUSCLE SIZE AND SUBMISSIVENESS

THOSE WHO ATTEMPT TO MAKE THEIR MUSCLES LARGER BY EXTREME METHOODS DO IT IN ORDER TO COVER FOR THEIR SUBMISSIVE NATURE THAT THEY ARE BORN WITH

IF YOU WILL NOT REJECT HOMOSEXUALITY IN TEH STRONGEST TER4MS POSSIBLE YOU ARE EITEHR

1. HOMOSEXUAL YOURSELF

2. A SUBMISSIVE CUCK

3 BOTH OF THE ABOVE

MEN WHO ARE NOT SUBMISSIVE COCKS WOULD RATHER BE CONSIDERED A MURDERER BY THEI NEIGHBORS AND FRIENDS THAN A HOMOSEXUAL,,AND THIS IS NORMAL,,,EVEN A RAPIST

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2019, 11:54:45 AM »

HOMOSEXUALITY IS THE ULTIAMTE TABOO AMONG REAL MEN

THAT SHIT IS TABOO

IT IS THE MOST FROWNED UPON THING A MAN CAN BE

WHY DO YOU THINK IF A PENIS ENTERS A MANS ASS IT IS CONSIDERED "TAKIN HIS MANHOOD"

IF A PENIS ENTERS YOUR ASS YOUR MANHOOD HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM YOU

YOU ARE NO LONGER A MAN

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2019, 12:29:18 PM »

Eh, homosexuality is disgusting, yes, but it comes no where close to pedophilia.

Pedophiles ruin children?s lives. When a kid is sexually abused, it ruins their entire life to come and they will never be the same again. Physical and mental trauma.

At least homosexuality is two adults who agree to the deviance.

However , the push of the acceptance of all these abominations will lead to worse and worse

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2019, 12:30:47 PM »

Unfortunately for you 2 wrongs don?t make a right, bub

Once I see dogs being threatened, I will definitely go punisher mode. I?ve seen zoophilia coming out more. It?s absolutely disturbing. Soul hitting

The only time I agree with violence is when the innocent are being threatened . Hopefully it goes in another direction

YouTube soon

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2019, 12:35:58 PM »

Eh, homosexuality is disgusting, yes, but it comes no where close to pedophilia.

Pedophiles ruin children?s lives. When a kid is sexually abused, it ruins their entire life to come and they will never be the same again. Physical and mental trauma.

However , the push of the acceptance of all these abominations will lead to worse and worse

WRONG WRONG WRONG

MOST WOMEN IN THEIR 30' WOUULD JUMP O A 14 YEAR OLD WHO HAS A 10 INCH DICK AND RIDE IT AND GET PREGNANT OVER IT BEFORE THEY WOULD WANT TO SIT ON SOME 250LB BODYBUILDER PALUMBO'S 5 INCH HALF FUNCTIONAL DICK

GO HOOK 100 HOT 39 YEAR OLD WOMEN BLOND WITH FAKE TITS SHOW THEM A 14 YEAR OLD BOY 120LBS WITH A 10 INCH POLE THEN SHOW THEM A 32 YEAR OLD 230LB TAN BODYBUILDER WITH A 6 INCH POLE AND HOOK THEM UP TO A LIE DETECTER AND ASK THEM WHICH ONE THEY WANT TO SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY STRAIGHT HUMAN BEING WHO IS ACTUALLY STRAIGHT REJECTS HOMOSEXUALITY AND FINDS IT. DISGUSTIN,,2 MEN KISSING

LOOK AT ALL THESE HOT SCHOOL TEACHERS SUCKING AND FUCKIN THEIR HIGH SCHOOOL STUDENTS THEY ARE LIVING THEIR DREAM

NOW LOOK AT 2 GAY MEN WORKIN AND COMING HOME TO EACHOTHER,,THEY ARE LIVING A FUCKING HELL

A MAN WHO IS IN A LOVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER MALE,,,THIS IS TEH BIGGEST FUCKING HELL ON EARTH,,THEY HAVE BEEN PUNISHED BY GOD TO LIVE AN ABOMINATION OF WHAT I MEANS TO BE ALIVE

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2019, 12:39:24 PM »

WRONG WRONG WRONG

MOST WOMEN IN THEIR 30' WOUULD JUMP O A 14 YEAR OLD WHO HAS A 10 INCH DICK AND RIDE IT AND GET PREGNANT OVER IT BEFORE THEY WOULD WANT TO SIT ON SOME 250LB BODYBUILDER PALUMBO'S 5 INCH HALF FUNCTIONAL DICK

GO HOOK 100 HOT 39 YEAR OLD WOMEN BLOND WITH FAKE TITS SHOW THEM A 14 YEAR OLD BOY 120LBS WITH A 10 INCH POLE THEN SHOW THEM A 32 YEAR OLD 230LB TAN BODYBUILDER WITH A 6 INCH POLE AND HOOK THEM UP TO A LIE DETECTER AND ASK THEM WHICH ONE THEY WANT TO SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY STRAIGHT HUMAN BEING WHO IS ACTUALLY STRAIGHT REJECTS HOMOSEXUALITY AND FINDS IT. DISGUSTIN,,2 MEN KISSING

LOOK AT ALL THESE HOT SCHOOL TEACHERS SUCKING AND FUCKIN THEIR HIGH SCHOOOL STUDENTS THEY ARE LIVING THEIR DREAM

NOW LOOK AT 2 GAY MEN WORKIN AND COMING HOME TO EACHOTHER,,THEY ARE LIVING A FUCKING HELL

A MAN WHO IS IN A LOVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER MALE,,,THIS IS TEH BIGGEST FUCKING HELL ON EARTH,,THEY HAVE BEEN PUNISHED BY GOD TO LIVE AN ABOMINATION OF WHAT I MEANS TO BE ALIVE

LMAO

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

YouTube soon

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2019, 12:46:44 PM »

WRONG WRONG WRONG

Let me dumb down my conversation for you. Is homosexuality worse than molesting a infant? Is it worse than molesting or raping a kid before their old enough as before teen years? Nobody here said fags are awesome dumb ass.

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2019, 12:50:40 PM »

WRONG WRONG WRONG

Let me dumb down my conversation for you. Is homosexuality worse than molesting a infant? Is it worse than molesting or raping a kid before their old enough as before teen years? Nobody here said fags are awesome dumb ass.

LOL,,,,STUPID ARGUMENT

IS CHOPPING OFF YOUR LEFT ARM WORSE THAN CHOPPING OFF YOUR RIGHT?

FUCKING A BABY AND GETTING A MANS DICK SHOVED UP YOUR ASS ARE BOTH BAD, HOW CAN ONE BE WORSE?  BOTH ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING

BUT YOU DIDN'T ADDRESS MY ONE POINT

MOST HIGH SCHOOL TEACHERS WOULD MUCH RATHER FUCK THEIR STUDENTS THAN THE GUY THEY SEE ON THE DAILY BASIS AT THE GYM SQUATTING 450LBS FOR REPS

LOL

FACT U CAN NOT DENY

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2019, 12:54:21 PM »

WRONG WRONG WRONG

LOL,,,,STUPID ARGUMENT

IS CHOPPING OFF YOUR LEFT ARM WORSE THAN CHOPPING OFF YOUR RIGHT?

FUCKING A BABY AND GETTING A MANS DICK SHOVED UP YOUR ASS ARE BOTH BAD, HOW CAN ONE BE WORSE?  BOTH ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING

BUT YOU DIDN'T ADDRESS MY ONE POINT

MOST HIGH SCHOOL TEACHERS WOULD MUCH RATHER FUCK THEIR STUDENTS THAN THE GUY THEY SEE ON THE DAILY BASIS AT THE GYM SQUATTING 450LBS FOR REPS

LOL

FACT U CAN NOT DENY
King of contradiction! You said nothing is worse did you not? Did you not say it is worse than pedophilia? If 2 men want to fuck have at it just dont touch a innocent child. Keep digging your hole moron.

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2019, 12:55:29 PM »

If your dick size is smaller than at least 8 inches, you?re worse than a homo , tranny and pedo combined and should probably die in a hole

YouTube soon

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2019, 01:00:14 PM »

If your dick size is smaller than at least 8 inches, you?re worse than a homo , tranny and pedo combined and should probably die in a hole
I'm barely pushing 6 I'm screwed

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2019, 01:02:31 PM »

I'm barely pushing 6 I'm screwed

You?re a worthless piece if shit and will never find love

Hire some hookers 🤷🏻‍♂️

Any man who isn?t at least 8 inches is a homo and should just become a tranny

YouTube soon

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2019, 03:06:23 PM »

just listen to this.. a simple 20% faster audio..

do yourself a favor and listen to it..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF_FD9LvqT4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF_FD9LvqT4</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF_FD9LvqT4

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2019, 06:49:07 AM »

Lol

The people promoting this should be tortured and beheaded. I?m fucking speechless and growing disgusted with this satanic agenda. Something needs to be done. Fyi, this was in Canada

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42081/10-year-old-boy-dressed-drag-pictured-naked-amanda-prestigiacomo

Looks like the right was right. Accepting the lgbt is going to lead to the acceptance of pedophilia.

Deus vult
You know damn well that 10 year old did not come up with any of this on his own.

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2019, 07:02:05 AM »

Just to clarify to vans
What pedophilia is
And what society says pedophilia is
Fucking a 14 year old isn?t pedophilia
It?s wrong, but it?s not pedophilia

Pedophilia is attraction to a person with NO sexual characteristics
Zero
Before puberty,

ex:
A 7 year old
And that is much worse than homos

I don?t really care much what two homos want to do
Just don?t push it on society and normalize it
Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2019, 07:11:51 AM »

^that is correct

fucking a teenager is not pedofilia

there are many 19 year old who fuck 15 year old girfriends back in the 20th century..

if you fuck a 7 year old or a 10 year old you are a damn pedofile who need to be rotten in prison

in older society when you reached age 12-13 you were good for marriage.. so pedofila is directed specifically towards CHILD molesters

ofcourde if you are 50 year old and fuck a 15 year old you are a nasty sick fuck but not pedo

I think you can marry today at 16 still in some places.. even younger

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2019, 07:29:17 AM »

WRONG WRONG WRONG

Best post I've seen yet

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2019, 09:11:33 AM »

WRONG WRONG WRONG

Best post I've seen yet
Your body is infested with demons bro learn to discern good and evil.

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2019, 09:14:04 AM »

Lol

Deus vult
You know damn well that 10 year old did not come up with any of this on his own.

Obviously, bro. Where are the parents??

YouTube soon
Pages: [1]   Go Up