GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: dorian or haney and before there was me..  (Read 943 times)

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
Re: dorian or haney and before there was me..
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2019, 01:53:28 PM »

its nto that I don't like milos its that he caused health issues to many athletes

when it comes to best years of bodybuild in 21st century... I would have to say 2004-2009

with 2003-2010-2011-2012 getting a big shout out but due to more than just bodybuild.. It was the legit kigtropin fiasco with pharmaceutical igf.. in those years

2003-2004-2005 ron colman was at his biggest so those years are magical to the ones who been in the flesh during that era..

2004-2009 was very very good for bodybuild very very very good.. it wasn't as good for dealers due to operation rawdeal and the idiot bush the son who didn't know a from z about whats going on under his nose but generally speaking for bodybuild per say if I had to pick something that will be remembered in history it is the defeat of ron colman by Jason cutler in 2006.. because ron was so amazing and the best In history so when the best in history is to be defeated it is marked as the most significant year of bodybuild in a generation

nothing really matched 2006 when Jason defeated ron as much as many didn't like it because ron is the best ever along with dex but still this was very significant since unlike haney ron didn't leave undeafeted and ron was BETTER than haney so it tells you all you need to know about Jason cutler..

its just different era.. not to say that Jason is not trying to fit with today junk but he belong in a different era.. its as if bodybuild became secondary in important post Jason and dex generation... 2010s were different

gh15 approved

I remember many years ago the death of that one fella (R.I.P) regarding overdosed T3 etc.

I agree those were the golden years, I got into bodybuilding and following the olympia etc in 05. It was a great era, great comradery, no social media bullshit. To make it in the industry at that time, you had to be on a magazine, place well, and be sponsored by the big sup companies (wheres mustech now).

Not many understand the significant role pharm IGF had on physiques, It is a night and day difference. Not just between the years but between showings of the same athlete i.e Ramo NY win, that one time big M.Rhul came and was shredded, Ron coleman peeled to the bone.

Dex Jax is the last of that generation in the ranks, and maybe wolfe if he comes back.

Jason is doing what the 20 year olds are doing, but he is doing a decent job, active on socials, youtube etc.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2019, 02:28:36 PM »

I completely forgot about the magazines.. remember there were actually magazines in 2005 2006 2007 even after that were the main thing.. in 2005 if you were not on a magazine you were NOTHING

realy its like before 2013 and after 2013.. very very stange

its like 2013 the 1970-2010 generation became old archives lol and new era.. social media era with much les hardcore bodybuild arrived

im telling you pre 2013 and post 2013.. that's the year!

the year you can distinctly notice the difference between good ole hardcore bodybuild and the new generation of more social media personalitys and less much less hardcore bodybuild

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2019, 02:32:18 PM »

you know what... no it wasn't 2013.. it was 2014!

2013 was still the hardcore with ramo winning newyork

2013 was the swine song of hardcore bodybuild..

2014 is when social media got NOTICED!

I knew it was a year just couldn't pin point it

there is before 2014 and after 2014 when it comes to hardcore bodybuild.. and it went together with the rize of social media..

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

DBruv

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2019, 08:05:05 PM »

Dorian was a beast in his day

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2019, 07:08:47 AM »

Haha magazines like MD, Flex and some others. It was the dream for them to be on the covers.

It has changed the game, you don't even need to compete to be successful.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2019, 08:50:51 AM »

^a drug dealer who only care about money will suffice you say?

few forums on the toxic social media will suffice eh?

gh15 approved

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2019, 10:07:22 AM »

^a drug dealer who only care about money will suffice you say?

few forums on the toxic social media will suffice eh?

gh15 approved

I was referring to like Instagram mainly, get on hormones, show flashy cars and clothes, have a template diet training plan and set. Most likely being a dealer under the table as well.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2019, 10:19:48 AM »

Instagram is facebook.. its all monitored and controlled.. shadow banned where it is dictated to be and "open free speech" ::) where is dictated to be

shadow banning on those social media platforms is at all time high

gh15 approved

wwfbtgtf2003

• WIZARD
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2019, 04:24:00 AM »

Lee all the way.

I was a boy who grew up in the 80's with Lee, Rich pasted in my room.   Lee was only experimenting with 192aa back then right?  Dorian brought it too another level, and sadly after his era the blow up dolls came. 

The link to the video doesn't work anymore, does anyone have another copy so I can see it?

WW

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2019, 08:48:43 AM »

I just noticed the title LOL: "dorian or haney and before there was me.."

at mister GH15, I still believe you ARE IFBB pro in or after the dorian age of bodybuild time,,,

But how did it go, like when Dorian came so big and full blown, was it known in whole bodybuild why he was so blown from inside out? How does that work, like the guy came from Britain, out of the shadows they called him, so there was not much known about Dorian, right? Then he came bigger and fuller, but how did the whole bodybuild top scene react at the time? Where they whispering in the gym to each other,, pssst up the dose of HGH and Slin?
He did change the game, but do you know when the knowledge came or from who?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2019, 09:35:10 PM »

everyone at the top  expriemented with gh in the 80s.. cadavars.. and the old Russian 192s no one really took it to the level of dorian but check out priest of the 90s.. mishko brought his 2 cents mid 90s along with beautiful man with glasses..

dorian was just more quiet about it and did it in a much less stressful place.. uk.. in us it was very stressful scene to be top bodybuild in the 90s.. huge competition and everyone top notch.. he just came and left lol left and came lol trained hormonized competed disappeared... repeat lol

he did guest posings but you know what i mean.. he was less about the show off atmosphere that was all over the place in venice..

uk of the 80s-90s was a beautiful place.. very very good world they had over there.. i mean really from the football league to the music to really anything.. being in England in 80s and 90s was really privilege.. not like now days 2019-2020 where its junk.. its so disgusting today.. its literally different universes

gh15 approved

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 220
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2019, 12:56:05 AM »

Jay beat Ronnie but Ronnie had a torn lat. I think the outcome would have been different if Ronnie had avoided that injury before the contest.
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2019, 02:02:40 AM »

correct

ron would have been 2006 mr o without torn lat but Jason would have taken it 2007 it was matter of that period in time 2006-2008 where Jason came to the level needed

but yes with untorn lat ron would have been 2006 mr o too and probably retire with 9

gh15 approved

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up