GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: dorian or haney and before there was me..  (Read 1046 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
dorian or haney and before there was me..
« on: January 10, 2019, 04:05:23 PM »

who do you think was better?

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

JonnyConcrete

• WIZARD
Re: dorian or haney and before there was me..
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 05:05:42 PM »

Dorian for me

stanozolol

• WIZARD
  • Young, Primed and Ready to Grow
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 06:26:17 PM »

Dorian
Perma-Blast Bulking

Soon to be high test crew

Check out my log, or dont http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=34438.0

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 09:53:23 PM »

Haney, but I like the pre-Dorian look better in general.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

SalmonWithAlmonds

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 10:39:44 PM »

Dorian was waaaaay better but I prefer Haney's physique any day, he looks amazing besides arms, perfect chest and aestheic, but for bodybuilding competitive perspective Dorian destroys him imo.
I may fail but there is no way I'll ever stop chasing what I want.

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 11:20:38 PM »

Dorian ;)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 02:21:31 AM »

still?

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

SalmonWithAlmonds

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 02:34:59 AM »

This is before Dorian became a monster come on, when he went crazy with HGH and slin he was twice the size of lee lol.
I may fail but there is no way I'll ever stop chasing what I want.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 02:37:34 AM »

a humans life is measured by more than 1 phase.. 2 years is a short time.. 10 years is a long time..

im talking in general..

who was better but yes many think dorian was..

gh15 approved

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2019, 08:29:26 AM »

dorian wins in bodybuilding

dorian is as big as you can get and still have real muscle aything beyond that is insulin, no one can even get close to his condition now beucase the amount of insulin they take prevents that crispness

hypothetically the second any of those guys lowered their insulin and doses and dieted to this level of condition they would be far smaller then dorian

but i would take lee's body becuase of the effort level to achieve dorians body, 

if you gave every gym guy 5 million said quit your job unlimited access hormones besides kigtropin products, and said go acheive dorians pysiuqe there wouldnt be many

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 08:32:44 AM »

look at those calves, complete pysique only a true bodybuilder has cavs like that,

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2019, 08:37:10 AM »

Dorian because he has done dmt
Vansville ~ spewing stuff about "frequencies of the universe" LOL,,,you do realize you sound like a fuckin moron?  only fucking quack jobs believe that shit

GH15 ~ luckily for you and for all other humans I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is right..

makaveli25

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2019, 09:25:07 AM »

I would take Hanys physique.

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2019, 10:20:30 AM »

I'd like to add haneys cock outline is clearly bigger wich makes him superior according to king betaville
Vansville ~ spewing stuff about "frequencies of the universe" LOL,,,you do realize you sound like a fuckin moron?  only fucking quack jobs believe that shit

GH15 ~ luckily for you and for all other humans I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is right..

liucas2

• WIZARD
  • Lurker
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2019, 11:39:33 AM »

dorian is one of my favorite bodybuilders, big and with good conditioning, also great proportions, could have had more arms but still an awsome bodybuilder

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 220
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 12:03:09 PM »

1993 Dorian had that wow factor. Haney in his prime outclasses any other version of Dorian's.
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2019, 02:12:49 PM »

dorian for sure

kohl

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2019, 06:46:53 PM »

Impossible to compare. Two completely different athletes, two completely different era's.

Lee Haney and Berry De Mey were my big examples, they made me go bodybuilding. That's why I will always respect Lee.

Haney wasn't even 25 years old when he became Mr Olympia. Today such thing is impossible. Because of the drugs used today, a physique needs to mature. Haney was the last of his kind (physique mainly built on aas).

Dorian changed the game. That's why he is a legend. His 1993 condition is imo unequaled until today (combination mass + grainyness).

But Lee had greater genetics. Look at that chest! And he stayed Mr Olympia for 8 years in a row without any discussion, in an era with great athletes.

Younger guys think of him like he's from prehistory, but he's not even 5 years older then Ronnie! Stopped at age 31 because he didn't want to join the evolution that Dorian preluded (slin era). We have to respect his decision. After all, he's today in better health then Ronnie. Which is more important then having won maybe another 5 olympia's, if you ask me.
Vanity is the healthiest thing in life (Karl Lagerfeld)

kippp

• WIZARD
  • train like there's no finish line
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2019, 12:35:48 PM »

Haney win in that side chest but Dorian would win more poses based on how they are currently judging if they both came in good condition
DISCLAIMER: all posts by kippp are fictional.

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2019, 05:12:37 PM »

Dorian

His development and muscle density wins. 100%
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

warriorofzion

• WIZARD
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2019, 02:10:00 AM »

Haney

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2019, 08:55:39 PM »

you would never find dorian talk like that if it wasn't for my work in the last 15 years

this is the best example of youtube video to demonstrate why i gh15 became the huge success i have in the last decade and a half

it is good interview with him that happened coupel years ago i think i talked about it before but its worth putting it again here so everyone understand that there was BEFORE i arrived.. and then AFTER i arrived it changed history drastically especially with the beginning of youtube in 2014.. since before 2014 youtube was junk you all know that it is a 5 year thing youtube that sadly is becoming technocracy in 2019-2020 until president trump admin takes care of this problem which will happen soon if everything flows as planned

now i don't say everything i did was good.. im not proud of the fact every idiot out there is on hormones..

people who don't train or are younger than 40 and don't train..  or are hormonally balanced.. do not need to be on hormones.. you have no need to be on hormones if you are not willing to put in the work in the gymnasium and become an athlete (amateur or pro)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtDwS0QlI-Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtDwS0QlI-Q</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtDwS0QlI-Q

gh15 approved

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2019, 06:04:11 AM »

Lee haney as that last era,,  but I think Dorian could defeat Lee...although lee better chest and wide of back 

but yeah what can I say Dorian, next level bodybuilding thats what he brought, big, dry hard, that era gave us some very top in the business since then
I mean look at the guys now, and compare to Nasser, Levrone, Wheeler, Ray, beautifull!!

Look at this comparison upload

or this, man o man,,

upload

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2019, 06:15:07 AM »

you would never find dorian talk like that if it wasn't for my work in the last 15 years

this is the best example of youtube video to demonstrate why i gh15 became the huge success i have in the last decade and a half

it is good interview with him that happened coupel years ago i think i talked about it before but its worth putting it again here so everyone understand that there was BEFORE i arrived.. and then AFTER i arrived it changed history drastically especially with the beginning of youtube in 2014.. since before 2014 youtube was junk you all know that it is a 5 year thing youtube that sadly is becoming technocracy in 2019-2020 until president trump admin takes care of this problem which will happen soon if everything flows as planned

now i don't say everything i did was good.. im not proud of the fact every idiot out there is on hormones..

people who don't train or are younger than 40 and don't train..  or are hormonally balanced.. do not need to be on hormones.. you have no need to be on hormones if you are not willing to put in the work in the gymnasium and become an athlete (amateur or pro)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtDwS0QlI-Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtDwS0QlI-Q</a>

gh15 approved

To be honest , he wouldnt talk about it that way if it wasnt for you, the whole sport changed, the whole youtube scene changed, you started an revolution of truth and exposing filth,, I remember seeing the first Jay cutler videos, guy talked about how good his metabolism is because of genetics  and hard work cardio 2 times each day, morning and night,
But even he started to give out more info after you came on.

I really think that guys like Rich Piana (although stupid lifestyle, proberbly pain killers or narcotics) even he started out telling truth more and more because of the GH15 change.
The guy  even ate ice cream every night, something I remember you told you did years ago.

I need to thank you, you have helped my career, although it became more expensive  ;D
I hoped to get there with hard work and some extra protein shakes haha.
HGH is not cheap, but we need the tren, the HGH if we want careers in this game, its like an carpenter needs his hammer

RunningMan

• WIZARD
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2019, 08:04:24 AM »

Haney is the pinnacle

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2019, 08:40:49 AM »

Both were gentleman of the sport in their own respect.

Theres Dorian with practically annihilate the muscle and Lee with don't annihilate stimulate.

I am going with Dorian base on the slabs of muscle in comparison and that grainy dense muscle he had.

Dorian was the gateway in between aesthetic physiques to the mass monsters to follow.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2019, 08:57:52 AM »

gh15 approved

To be honest , he wouldnt talk about it that way if it wasnt for you, the whole sport changed, the whole youtube scene changed, you started an revolution of truth and exposing filth,, I remember seeing the first Jay cutler videos, guy talked about how good his metabolism is because of genetics  and hard work cardio 2 times each day, morning and night,
But even he started to give out more info after you came on.

I really think that guys like Rich Piana (although stupid lifestyle, proberbly pain killers or narcotics) even he started out telling truth more and more because of the GH15 change.
The guy  even ate ice cream every night, something I remember you told you did years ago.

I need to thank you, you have helped my career, although it became more expensive  ;D
I hoped to get there with hard work and some extra protein shakes haha.
HGH is not cheap, but we need the tren, the HGH if we want careers in this game, its like an carpenter needs his hammer

Jason does have great genetics lol not arms.. but even arms were very good despite not greatest genetics for arms.. he had the ability to pack on size easily and responded great to hormones

he fucked up few times though with timings but over all 4 time mr o cant.. WHITE BOY! you will never see such a thing in this generation..

you do notice that mid 2000s where Jason was the thing in bodybuild there were also marcus.. and gooooonter.. amd alex federov and denis wolfe came up in the ranks to glory too

show me a link with Jason goonter marcus denise and federov today and I buy you a villa right next to joocy smollet lol

gh15 approved

crypt

• WIZARD
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2019, 09:31:44 AM »

True, True  ;D

Yes when Jay Cutler came up I remember that, when he came up, lots of guys back then you dont hear of anymore... back then I followed Nasser alot arround that time, I really liked that guy. Really really liked that guy. Maybe because he was from Germany like me, I remember his old website where he would sell his worn slips haha, he stated on the website that he would bring out an book about the IFBB, but unfortanly he never did. I really hoped that Nasser was you GH15. Sorry for that.

Great times around 2000's, but for bodybuilding for me very hard, I did not know how to get in advance bodybuilding. I followed a lot of pro's but no true info.
Only selling supplements as what they do you could say I was stuck in the Lee era  ;D but even those guys knew alot more, info just wasnt available....

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2019, 12:07:15 PM »

Jason is a good fella, may not know behind the scenes but appeared to be a clean enough fella and a gentleman of the sport.

He was around the wrong time with big Ron coleman being the champ. But that appearance when he came back with the hair cut and some pure IGF in his blood. This was his best conditioning for sure. Maybe a 03-04 appearance but that was IMO his best.

Wasn't Nasser (beautiful man with glasses) from Yugoslavia same as Milos? (I know gh15 do not like him from something very bad he did a few years back to a client of his).

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2019, 01:26:02 PM »

its nto that I don't like milos its that he caused health issues to many athletes

when it comes to best years of bodybuild in 21st century... I would have to say 2004-2009

with 2003-2010-2011-2012 getting a big shout out but due to more than just bodybuild.. It was the legit kigtropin fiasco with pharmaceutical igf.. in those years

2003-2004-2005 ron colman was at his biggest so those years are magical to the ones who been in the flesh during that era..

2004-2009 was very very good for bodybuild very very very good.. it wasn't as good for dealers due to operation rawdeal and the idiot bush the son who didn't know a from z about whats going on under his nose but generally speaking for bodybuild per say if I had to pick something that will be remembered in history it is the defeat of ron colman by Jason cutler in 2006.. because ron was so amazing and the best In history so when the best in history is to be defeated it is marked as the most significant year of bodybuild in a generation

nothing really matched 2006 when Jason defeated ron as much as many didn't like it because ron is the best ever along with dex but still this was very significant since unlike haney ron didn't leave undeafeted and ron was BETTER than haney so it tells you all you need to know about Jason cutler..

its just different era.. not to say that Jason is not trying to fit with today junk but he belong in a different era.. its as if bodybuild became secondary in important post Jason and dex generation... 2010s were different

gh15 approved

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up